๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š, ๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๏ฟฝ...

By Madame_Diamond

||Ninjago x Reader|| We miss what we've lost, then forget what we have... You have lost your memories, they a... More

Chapter 1: Aches Of Amnesia
Chapter 2: Wandering Days
Chapter 3: Home
Chapter 4: Junkyard Brawl
Chapter 5: Never Trust So Easily
Chapter 6: Just A Can Of Peanuts
Chapter 7: Make An Enemy Into Your Friend
Chapter 8: King Of Snakes
Chapter 9: Mechanical Heart
Chapter 10: Spark
Chapter 11: Harmonize
Chapter 12: The Royal Blacksmiths
Chapter 13: New Roommate
Chapter 14: Light The Flame
Chapter 15: All Or Nothing
Chapter 16: Rise Of The Devourer
Chapter 17: Giant Snake Problem
Chapter 18: The Fall Of The Great Devourer
Chapter 19: Starting From The Bottom
Chapter 20: What You Have Is What You Need
Chapter 21: Dareth
Chapter 22: Yar, There Be Pirates
Chapter 23: Pirates Vs Ninja
Chapter 24: The Cake Is A Lie
Chapter 25: Double Trouble
Chapter 26: Ninjaball Run
Chapter 27: Child's Play
Chapter 28: Wrong Place
Chapter 29: Wrong Time
Chapter 30: Unresolved Wounds
Chapter 31: Stone Army Uprising
Chapter 32: Voyage To Sea
Chapter 33: Lighthouse In The Storm
Chapter 34: Preparation
Chapter 35: Lights That Shine In A Dark Place
Chapter 36: Countdown
Chapter 37: Loss Of Color
Chapter 38: Dawn Of A New Era
Chapter 39: Resurgence
Chapter 40: The Silent Fist
Chapter 41: Off The Grid
Chapter 42: Broken Bonds
Chapter 43: Golden Curse
Chapter 44: Digitalize
Chapter 45: Time Spent Together
Chapter 47: Titanium Heart
Chapter 48: Clockwork Heart
Chapter 49: Lost And Found
Chapter 50: Outsiders
Chapter 51: Meeting Of Old Friends
Chapter 52: Skepticism
Chapter 53: This Is How We Play The Game
Chapter 54: Raising The Stakes
Chapter 55: Black And Blue
Chapter 56: The Roundabout
Chapter 57: Nothing To See
Chapter 58: Everything Is Not What It Seems
Chapter 59: Regrets And Apologies
Chapter 60: The Unknown Element
Chapter 61: Where Your Loyalties Lie
Chapter 62: Only One Remained
Chapter 63: Stuck In The Present
Chapter 64: Serendipity At Its Finest
Chapter 65: It's A Start In The Right Direction
Chapter 66: Money Under The Table
Chapter 67: Twist And Turn Of Events
Chapter 68: Winds of Change
Chapter 69: Where Various Paths Collide
Chapter 70: Follow The Wind
Chapter 71: Weep Not For Roads Untravelled

Chapter 46: Among The Stars

9.9K 363 619
By Madame_Diamond

Song Quote: Starlight Brigade
"Lift off! The firestorm ignites Last thoughts of a life by candlelight Inside this speeding satellite Halfway between the black and gray is no place for a life to waste away I'll take the road with all the stakes Black knights and dark side battlecries all die once they're in my line of sight This fight is all I know that's right No fate but that of which we make"
~~~

Your Pov:
Bursting through the door of the main control room, you kept a stern look on your face as you wondered why you were called over. All you know that some urgent news has developed.

Jay followed right behind you, arriving just a moment after you from an opposite direction. "What's going on?" He asked as you both stood before the planning table.

"The Overlord is back and he has Kai" Zane informed you both.

Your eyes widened slightly as your lips formed a straight line. "Well..." you uttered letting out a deep sigh, wondering how the fire ninja managed to get captured.

"We know they plan to launch Project Arcturus tonight. But we need to figure it what it is in order to save him" Sensei Wu said to the group as he stared down at the clues on the table.
"The answer must be in front of us..."

"The Overlord's dire wish is to become the Golden master. Maybe that has something to do with it?" Lloyd replied pitching an idea.

"That's a start but how would Project Arcturus tie into it?" Wu hummed to himself.

"I've run every combination of these clues through my database to see how they're connected, but there is no correlation" Pixal added in as she turned away from the computer with no luck.

Putting your hand on your chin you thought aloud "He's trying to find another way to extract golden power. What other source can we think of..."

Your eyes widened slightly as a golden star lit up in your brain. It must be apart of the Arcturus constellation... You turned to the android "Pixal can you pull up where the Serpentine study the stars?"

Zane picked up what you were implying and turned to the others. "Do you guys remember when we followed Garmadon back in time?"

Lloyd tilted his head "Uh, we did?" he questioned at a loss.

"You don't remember Lloyd, because when we returned to the present, it had been altered by what we had done in the past" Zane informed the green ninja.

"I remember it well" Garmadon nodded. "You used the golden weapons to destroy my mega weapon. But when they collided they were shot into space..." He finished as Pixal brought up the city of Ouroboros on the big screen for you.

Everyone gathered around to look at the map of the ancient city.

"Since Lloyd gave away his power, the Overlord's going after the only thing that can turn him into the golden master. The Golden weapons" Nya said aloud with a worried expression.

"We must go there at once" Garmadon said urgently as you were already right behind him heading to the exit.

"How will we know they are there?" Wu asked as he followed after his brother.

"Faith."

~~~

Hitching a ride on Lloyd's motorbike, you and the others traveled to the ancient city of Ouroboros. As everyone dismounted their vehicles, they surveyed the area finding nothing out of the ordinary.

"I don't get it. Where are they?" Cole hissed looking around "They should be here."

Closing your eyes for a moment, you concentrated on the faint three life forces under the sand.

"They are here" you spoke staring at the decorative brick under your feet. The ground began to rumble as it moved inwards from the middle of the spiral stone design.

The ninja turned on their feet to get away. "Run!" Cole shouted as everyone lost their footing tumbling down through the opening.

Your back slid against the rocket as you tried grabbing onto a groove to stop yourself. You shut your eyes instinctively as you forced yourself to teleport. Landing on the ground safely, you fell over from the sudden jolt. Meanwhile the ninja landed together in one big dogpile. Other than that, they were safe.

Staggering to your feet, you surveyed the area. You did catch a glance at a red figure down below.

"There's Kai! We need to save him!" Lloyd pointed to the fire ninja below.

"No we need to get the launch key to stop the launch command. If the Overlord gets the golden weapons, he'll be too powerful" Zane retorted as the five of you headed towards the control room.

"Stop them!" Pythor ordered and nindroids shot in your direction somehow making the metal bridge blow up.

You skidded across the metal bridge as Zane, Jay and Cole tumbled off down below. Lloyd barely managed to hold on and you pulled the green ninja up. Both of you rushed into the control room before the bridge gave out.

You and Lloyd searched the control panel for the switch to shut down the rocket. Something came crashing down and you managed to dodge the incoming attack. It was Cyrus. He was under their control piloting his old robotic spider legs.

Looking at them now, you remembered how much you disliked how he designed them long ago.

Sheathing your dagger you looked to Lloyd as the green ninja was about to come to your aid. "Keep looking!" you ordered halting his actions and get back to the important task at hand.

You kept Cyrus back and away from the green ninja as he searched the panel. Even attempting to break your friend from the metal mask that controlled him.

"Oh, looking for something are we?" Pythor taunted in the doorway holding the launch key in hand.

Holding Cyrus back, you glared at Pythor from the corner of your eye. "(Y/n) we need to get the key" Lloyd called to you but you grunted a no in response. You were a little preoccupied at the moment...

You could hear Lloyd fighting Pythor in the background as you tried shoving Cyrus off. Stuck in place, unable to move because of the crushing pressure of his legs forcing you to stay in place.

"Still relying on your old babysitter to help? She'll still see you only as a child" Pythor taunted Lloyd making the green ninja flinch.

You barely overhead what he said as you smashed the panel on the mechanical legs. Taking the chance, you punched the metal device on his face making it crack and break. Cyrus slumped over as the legs powered down. 

Looking around for Lloyd, you saw the Anacondrai push the green ninja out the door. You could hear him screaming before hitting the ground below.

You glared at Pythor as the subtle beeping of the countdown filled your ears. There was only thirty seconds to either stop the launch or get out of here.

The white scaled Anacondrai dangled the key in front of you in a mocking manner. It was the only way to start and stop the launch. He had a wide smug smirk on his face, showing off his fangs in a pompous way.

You dashed off in his direction but you weren't even given the chance to come close as the Anacondrai already swallowed the key. Stopping in place, you looked at him in disgust. "Gross." You winced as he slithered towards the door.

"Au revoir Sweetheart!" He waved as the door shut behind him followed by malicious laughter.

Huffing to yourself, you turned on your heel and jumped through the door. You rolled to a stop and found the others again. "We need to get out of here!" You shouted to them while looking for the exit.

"What about the golden weapons?" Lloyd worried.

"There is more pressing problems like the entire rocket ship pressing on us!" The blue ninja retorted looking at the bigger picture.

"We need to do everything in our power to make sure they don't reach those weapons" Lloyd affirmed and opened a hatch in the rocket ship.

"Are you nuts?!" Cole exclaimed "Ninja don't belong in space!"

"I'm with Cole, this is beyond me" Jay added in shaking his head.

Against their judgement, Lloyd was already climbing inside the rocket ship followed by Zane and Kai. "We have to try. You said nothing was ever going to separate us again. Well I'm going, are you with me or not" Lloyd looked at the three of you pleading.

You glanced up at the rocket, then at the stars through the open ceiling. A pit of fear forming in your stomach as you stared up at the unknown. You turned your gaze back to the ninja and a chuckle escaped your lips.

"Gotta make sure you guys don't get into too much trouble" you sighed with a smile as Lloyd pulled you inside. 

All you want to do is protect your friends, but how far will you go?

As of now, seems like to the stars and back.

Jay looked at you unsure but finally made a decision "Alright fine!" He huffed jumping in.

Cole was the last one and he stood opposite of you guys.
The countdown nearly up when he finally made up his mind. "I'm with you" he smirked at his friends and joined in on the ride of a lifetime.

Lloyd closed the hatch as the launch finally counted down to zero and the rocket launched. Taking off towards the night sky and into the vacuum of space.

~~~

Staring out the small window, you stared out at the starry void as you floated around in zero gravity. Miscellaneous items and cargo floated around the cabin as the floating ninja tried to keep themselves upright.

Jay was floating around with ease. Laying back with his arms behind his head, floating in one direction gracefully.

You've been holding onto the walls for support as you tried growing accustomed to the zero gravity conditions. You were holding up well unlike Lloyd. The green ninja was struggling the most to the point the smallest movement would send him flying.

"Isn't this the greatest thing ever or what?" Jay exclaimed happily as he 'swam' around.

"Where are you? We're trapped in space and you...where did you go?!" Kai questioned the blue ninja annoyed.

"Guys we're in space. I thought this is stuff only Fritz Donnegan gets to enjoy" Jay was smiling as he casually stepped as he slowly flipped upside down.

"Fritz is from a comic book dude, this is real!" Lloyd replied while floating upside down his head spinning.

Lloyd accidentally floated too close to you. The two of you almost butted heads and his face turned pink from the proximity. You didn't even see his blush as the green ninja already pushed himself away, now floating upside down across the room.

"Well you got me hooked on the character. Would you lighten up and not step on my dreams of being a real Starfarer just yet?" Jay retorted striking multiple poses.

Taking out your phone, you started recording a video of the blue ninja. "Strike a pose" you smirked and took a photo, partaking in his silliness for a minute.

Jay's eyes glittered in excitement like the stars outside before pulling on his most heroic smile and posed just for you.

"Don't encourage him. We have to focus" Cole grumbled only for Jay to stick his tongue out at the earth ninja childishly.

"We have to find a way to take control of the ship" Lloyd gained everyone's attention as he struggled to put himself upright. "If they get the golden weapons back to the Overlord, Ninjago doesn't stand much of a chance."

Kai floated bumping into Lloyd pushing the green ninja across the room uncontrollably spinning around and screaming for help.

"But there is no access to the rest of the ship. The only way out is through the same airlock we came in" Kai pointed out as they brainstormed.

You floated over and grabbed Lloyd by his foot and dragged him back towards the others.

"And if my memory banks serve correct, space has a way of taking one's breath away in the negative sense" Zane added in looking out the small window frowning.

"The stars are prettier back home..." You hummed looking out the window seeing your own reflection.

Out of nowhere you saw Arie float out of your bag and into your sight.

"Arie I thought I left you back in the van" You frowned at the snake not wanting to put her in danger so you thought you left her back home.
She however, just like you, is a crafty type.

"Floaty!" She squeaked while scrunching herself up into a donut and doing flips in front of you.
"You're lucky you're cute" you smirked and petted her head to which she smiled and made a puff sound from her nose.

"Enjoy this while you can Jay. Because in five minutes, the entire ship is scheduled to lighten up" Zane said as he scanned the computer "The supplemental boosters are set to detach."

"Uh, I'm a ninja, not an astronaut. What does that mean?" Kai raised an eyebrow completely lost.
Meanwhile Lloyd was floating around the room with absolutely no control.

"The portion of the ship we are currently stationed will soon detach and we will be abandoned in space with it" Zane finished as the small computer intercepted a signal.

"Hello? Kai? Anyone? Can you read me?" Nya said over the screen.

"We read you loud and clear" Kai smiled when he saw Garmadon, Nya and Wu.

They sighed in relief "Good to hear from you. We're gonna help you get home safe" Wu reassured the group.

"Nya managed to find the blueprints for the rocket. You need to escape the cargo before it's too late. Near the front of the ship is an A2 storage compartment, inside are emergency spacesuits" Wu said.

"That will be a doozy. We can't get the spacesuits unless we go outside" Cole commented while accidentally hitting Lloyd in the face making the green ninja float backwards uncontrollably.
"The problem is, we can't go outside without the spacesuits. Any other suggestions?"

"They are completely out of their element. Even if they get through this, what chance do we have of getting them home?" Garmadon whispered to his brother while covering his mic.

"Uh, we can still hear you" Kai said raising an eyebrow at the two.

"Yeah, we could really use some encouraging words right about now" Lloyd added in raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms upside down.

"If you cannot change your circumstances, change yourself" Sensei Wu told you guys.

"Can anyone else figure that one out?" Kai raised an eyebrow asking the others.
"His wisdom usually takes a while to set in..." Jay sighed.

You facepalmed and hit Kai on the head "He means adapt" You told them and grabbed Zane's arm.

Floating to the door and explained the plan. "Since Zane is a nindroid, he doesn't need oxygen. He could go out there and get the suits for us" You explained and opened the door.

"You're right. I'm the only one that can do this" Zane agreed alongside the others with no other choices. "I'll be back my friends" he reassured the group and shut the door behind him.

"You got this Zane" Kai smiled at the nindroid as he left through the airlock.

Now all you guys can do is hope and wait for Zane to come back.

~~~

Third Person's Pov:
Zane came back in the nick of time with the spacesuits. The group was able to escape the cargo before the cabin detached from the ship. They clung to the shuttle as they figured out the next course of action to take.

"You doing okay Arie?" (Y/n) asked the little snake she stashed in her spacesuit.

"Cozy!" Arie said when she popped her head out to look through the glass of the helmet.
Content with what she sees, the little snake retracts her head and snuggles her owner's neck securely.

"To commandeer the ship you have to get to the cockpit. You'll find an access hatch just ahead of you" Nya instructed the group over the communicators.

"You know what's also ahead? A desolate void of nothingness!" Cole fussed clinging harder to the ship like a lifeline "If anyone of us falls off-

"We'll take it slow together" Kai reassured cutting him off.

"I can't wait to see the faces of those metal chrome domes when they find out we've stowed away onboard" Jay smiled to himself.

"They're nindroids, nimrod, they don't have expressions" Cole told the blue ninja in a disgruntle way.

"Oh yeah? Zane has expressions" Jay retorted gesturing to the ice ninja who ignored them.

"Zane's not like them. Do we really have to go over this right now?" Kai raised an eyebrow at the two.

"Leave me out of this..." Zane muttered shaking his head glancing at (Y/n).

"I'll go scout up ahead" The (h/c) hair colored girl sighed and climbed up ahead the ship with ease.

"Be careful (Y/n), wait for us" Lloyd called over to the girl but she was more focused on something else.
Nindroids had popped open the hatch and crawled out to fight.

"So much for a surprise!" Cole hissed as the nindroids shot at the ninja and (Y/n). 

(Y/n) tried to stand up and fight but the surface was unsteady. She took out her gun and shot at the nindroids to provide cover fire for the others.

Jay hatched an idea in his head as another nindroid tried to shoot him.
He grabbed an antenna from where he was laying and whipped the nindroid with it. At a momentary opportunity the blue ninja snatched the nindroid's gun and fired at the other robots aiding his friend.

Jay had grabbed (Y/n)'s hand as they continued to fire their blasters to stop one another from falling off the edge.

"Way to go Jay!" Kai exclaimed as they watched the duo take over the battle.

"Not Jay, Fritz Donnegan! Fear isn't a word where I come from!" The blue ninja exclaimed dodging the bullets and tugging (Y/n) along.

"No fear!" Arie agreed from inside the girl's suit cheering him on.

Both stood side by side jumping over one another while firing their guns and dodging every laser that came their way.

"Oh man I'm sorry for introducing him to that" Lloyd shook his head and apologized.

"Don't be. If we can't change our circumstances, that's one way to change yourself" Kai replied and gestured to the duo.

(Y/n) smirked under her mask as she held onto Jay. She pulled him back in a position ready to throw.

"Go get em Fritz!" She shouted and launched the blue ninja forward where he flew into the nindroids blasting them to shreds.

The other ninja pulled themselves up and used their elements to knock down the nindroids.

"Lloyd you wanna get them?" (Y/n) asked in the heat of battle adrenaline coursing through her.
She was a bit too excited.

"Sure?" He replied confused but couldn't say no to the bright excitement in her eyes.

She grabbed the green ninja by his feet and tossed him towards the nindroid.
"Use your power" She told him and he activated a bright green ball of energy.

"Lloyd bomb!" She shouted as the ninja knocked away four nindroids.

Cole stood opposite of a nindroid shouting "Ninja!-"
He tried to use spinjitzu but he was swept off his feet by the zero gravity of space.

"Uh oh! Ah!" He shouted while floating around frantically while the nindroid laughed at him.
"Guys? A little help please?" He called out panicking as he spun circles.

"We can't use our spinjitzu in zero gravity. There's too little resistance" Zane told them as the earth ninja floated away.

"Too little? I'd say the resistance is a bit more than we can handle at the moment" Lloyd retorted as he fought off more nindroids.

"Haven't you heard scourge? No free rides!" Jay exclaimed and kicked a nindroid off the side of the ship.

(Y/n) looked off the side and spotted the earth ninja floating farther away. Letting go of Jay's hand, she charged after him. As she ran, she grabbed a long cord and tied it around herself before jumping off after Cole.

"Help!" He cried out as the shuttle drifted away. Panic rose in his chest as his rapid breathing began to fog up his space suit. 

(Y/n) snatched the earth ninja by the ankle making him gasp. Cole let out a sigh of relief as she pulled him close. "You alright?" she asked as he held onto the cord.

His breathing grew steady as he pulled himself together. As Kai and Zane pulled the two back towards the ship, he couldn't help but stare at her. He slowly nodded as the adrenaline faded.

Her (e/c) eyes were forward with a blank focused expression under her mask. He realized it's been so long since they've talked without anyone else present. The thought stung as he thought about the small amount of distance that has formed.

"Thank you (Y/n)" he said gratefully, picking his words carefully.

"Take deep breaths and calm down" she told him as they drew closer back to the ship, her tone was caring but her thoughts were elsewhere. "You have a limited amount of oxygen so be careful."

He didn't know what else to say to her. Nostalgia washed over him as he saw her once again amongst the stars. The warm memory contrasted the coldness that was between them now. Cole wasn't sure if that was case, but it felt like it...

Zane and Kai pulled them both in but the ship started to shake as they drew closer and closer to a comet. "You're almost to the cockpit" Sensei Wu said over the communications "Just make sure to continue your course."

Their signal was becoming very weak as static filled the radio.
"Sensei? I'm getting inference" Kai said to the team as they kept their heads low.

"Asteroids" Zane pointed out at the giant boulders of ice and rock flew around them.

Their only protection was Lloyd's energy bubble but the green ninja got knocked down by a stray asteroid. (Y/n) stepped up to cast a big thin barrier to protect the group.

It was a light purple ethereal power bubble but (Y/n) was visibly struggling to keep it up. 

"Let's get going!" She ushered them as the asteroids hit against the barrier shaking her focus. It was taking all of her current strength to keep it steady. She was internally cursing herself out as it wavered.

Some of the nindroids retreated back inside closing the hatch behind them leaving the others out to dry.

Two nindroids looked around in fear before holding onto each other preparing what's to come.

"They do have expressions!" Jay laughed as a giant asteroid swept the nindroids away.

"Nevermind."

One giant asteroid came in the girls way.
She strengthened her barrier as the large unit collided with her.
It knocked her back but she pushed it away from the others.
She landed on her back the wind knocked out of her, Lloyd and Zane rushed to her side.

She took the hit for them and the last thing they all saw was the comet's surface before crash landing.

~~~

Your Pov:
Groaning in pain, you felt something soft and wet graze your cheek. You cracked open an eye and saw Arie hovering over your face worried. "Alright?" she asked as a soft smile formed on your lips.

"Yes I'm still alive" you hummed as she nuzzled your cheek. A gesture to cheer you on and keep going for your own survival. 

Rolling over sorely, you rose to your feet and noticed the ninja were doing the same. Add surviving a crash to your bingo cards for all the trouble you get into to.

Looking out you saw the abandoned shuttle as smoke seeped out the back.

"We survived..." Jay sighed in relief and "kissed" the ground except he was just thunking his helmet in the rubble.

"Nya? Are you there? Dad? Wu? Anyone?" Lloyd tried calling out on the communications but nothing came back.

"Maybe the others didn't make it" Kai turned his attention to the crashed ship some meters away. The group headed inside to look around the dilapidated shuttle.

"They're all gone" Zane said when everyone entered the cockpit.

"They must have already left for the weapons" Cole noted as they searched the room.

"Quick, let's take the ship before they get back" Jay added and ran over to the controls only to find disappointment. "Argh, they took the launch key" 

Kai sat in the captain's chair groaning "Are you telling me this entire ship starts up with a simple little key?"

"Come on, tell me one of you knows how to hot wire this thing" Cole said disappointed as he looked for the right panel.

"I could try if we have the right tools..." You thought aloud and ripped at the control panel to open it up.

"Hey guys, come see this!" Lloyd popped his head into the room, snapping everyone's attention to his new discovery in the vehicle bay. "They took Lunar rovers. Looks like they have tracks to follow" he pointed out.

"I call driving" Kai blurted out jumping into the rover as the others piled in.

"How are we all gonna fit in this?" Cole wondered already seeing it be very cramped with only three ninja inside so far.

Cole shimmied himself inside the cramped space alongside Lloyd leaving no more breathing room.
Poor Zane was smooshed in the back behind all of the ninja.

You climbed up onto the rover but it was already packed.
"There's not enough room" Jay told you as you stood on it.

"You could stay back and try to hot wire the ship" Kai offered as you already climbed onto the hood.

"Alone in unknown territory? We'll survive if we all stick together" you replied and pounded on the hood. "Now mush!" You demanded and urged them to start driving.

On the road following the tire tracks you had to constantly hear the complaining of the ninja inside the cramped space.

Meanwhile you looked up at the sky above ignoring the roaring of the engine ringing in your ears and their excessive arguing.

The idea of going on a road trip with everyone crossed your mind. The journey would be no different than their bickering now, minus the impending threat of the Overlord.

The rover pulled up to a cave and the group snuck inside to get a closer look.
"There's the weapons" Cole whispered gesturing to the mound of gold.

"And there's the key" Kai pointed to the key around Cryptor's neck.

You watched from the hiding spot as a nindroid touched the melted golden weapons. It obliterated into golden dust upon contact.

"Those are the golden weapons alright, heh" Jay confirmed frowning a bit.

A small green bug had crawled onto Zane's hand catching the nindroid's attention.

"Hello there little friend" he smiled at the creature kindly underneath his mask.

"Oh, would you look at that? Can you believe it? It's an extraterrestrial life form" Jay cooed holding the small glowing creature gently in his hand.

"Ew" Arie commented from inside your spacesuit distastefully.

"It's a bug. It's not what's important right now" Cole told the blue ninja who flat out ignored him.

"There's so much we could learn from it. So much we can teach it. I'm gonna call him Glowy" Jay smiled petting its little head.

Glowy jumped from his hand and flew up in the air "Oh look, Glowy can fly. How cute" the master of lightning gushed.

"I'm gonna go get closer" You told them and started sneaking, moving in the shadows and hiding behind rocks.

You snuck closer and closer to Cryptor watching and waiting for the right moment to pass.

However in the distance you saw the ninja become swarmed with a lot of Glowy's colony.

They started to scream in a panic drawing a lot of attention to themselves.

You stood next to Cryptor watching the entire scene unfold as they ran away from the swarm of bugs.

You pulled your phone out and took a video finding it very hilarious but also very stupid at the same time that it distracted you.

Cryptor ordered the nindroids to extract the gold, quickly load it on their vehicle and get out of there.

Last second you stowed away on one of their vehicles riding along the top. You were lucky they didn't notice.

The ninja finally caught up chasing after the nindroids you finally revealed yourself and started to fight.
You knocked off some nindroids as a swarm of those bugs flew your way.

"You could have warned me!" You shouted to the ninja as you barely avoided the bugs.

There was a large gap in the road ahead and you looked around for what to do.
On a whim you jumped into the passenger seat of the vehicle you stood on and sat next to the nindroid driving.

He was about to attack you but you took control of the wheel "Drive fool! Unless you wanna be scrap!" You threatened and pointed to the gap.

The nindroid nodded shuttering at your tone and sped the rover up.
Cryptor jumped over the gap followed by your vehicle making a flip, another rover and then the ninja's.

You looked over to the nindroid and patted his shoulder "You are spared" you smiled and jumped out of the vehicle and teleported onto another.

At one point in the fight you landed back onto the Ninja's rover amongst the chaos.

"Oh hey" you wave to them but keeping your focus elsewhere.
You ran forward jumping off the rover and teleporting onto Cryptor's.

"Please" You smirked under your torn mask and snatched the key from his neck then right hooked his face.

"See ya" You waved as the ninja drove by and you jumped on with Kai pulling you steady.

The ninja rejoiced and cheered as they drove away. You clutched the key tightly in your hand waiting for the worst to pass.

~~~

"The rocket...it's destroyed..." Lloyd gasped when the rover pulled up to the ship's resting spot.

Hundreds of the bugs swarmed around the shuttle eating away at the metal to a point of no functionality.

Your heart dropped at the sight processing it all and counting your current options.

"How are we gonna get home?" Jay asked with hopelessness in his voice.

"There's no way back..." Cole replied as they could only watch as the rocket deteriorated more and more.

"You're not the only ones who can adapt!" Cryptor roared from nearby next to the melted golden weapons.

The nindroid alongside three others grabbed the net that held the metal and floated up with their jet boosters on their feet.

"So long ninja!" He laughed flying away heading back to Ninjago with the gold.
The five ninja watched them get away in defeat, now deserted on a comet.

"What do we do now?" Kai looked to his brothers for reassurance and a course of action to take.

Arie looked up at you knowing that determined look on your face.
Huffing annoyed you took off into a sprint running jumping into the wreckage and swatting away the bugs.

"(Y/n)!" Lloyd shouted and ran over to help as the bugs tried eating away at your spacesuit.
The other ninja followed after him and assisted you in driving the metal eating bugs off.

"They just keep coming! We are going nowhere" Kai exclaimed while throwing some of his fire at them.

"My dad was right, I should've never given up my golden power. We could have all been home. Now the Overlord has all he needs to become the golden master" Lloyd regretted as he tried helping.

"Don't say that. I was wrong. You must trust each other, trust yourself" Garmadon said over the radio trying to cheer his son up.

Panic rose in your chest as you blasted the bugs with your gun. They were overwhelming your efforts and ate through your spacesuit. You want to go back home, you had to go back there. There's still so much you need to do.

The others were waiting for you guys to come back. 

Your eyes burst open, glowing a light purple as you clenched your hands forth with forced energy. Adrenaline and pain coursed through your veins as the same purple energy flowed out from your hands.

This energy swirled around the ship and the ninja could only stand by and watch in amazement. The ethereal energy formed a thin bubble around the ship, blocking out the alien bugs. It stayed in place but you know it won't hold for long. 

Swaying on your feet, your arms went limp as you gazed at the others hazily. Your head was spinning to the point you could throw up any moment.

"Get working. This won't last long" you ordered with a dead serious look as you tried to keep yourself together. 

"You never cease to amaze me" Jay gushed for a moment before noticing you staggering forward. "Hey are you alright?" He asked concerned as you kneeled over on the ground.

"I need a minute. That took a lot out of me" You shrugged off his hand and gestured for him to help the others. You forced yourself to take deep breaths as the heated glow behind your eyes only nauseated you further.

You've never felt this sick before. Payback for overexerting this power that you truly have no control over huh?

You wonder if the ninja go through something like this if they overuse their powers. 

When the nausea subsided you forced yourself to move and help the others get building. So far they've just been salvaging whatever they could from the ship. Now they're figuring out how they're gonna build it.

"Should we use Lloyd's power for this?" Kai asked as they discussed what's gonna power their ride back home.

"It's too far. He'd never be able to keep his focus for that long" Zane replied after making some calculations.

Cole kicked a piece of metal asking sarcastically "No one happens to have a build your own rocket kit handy do they?"

"It shouldn't be too hard. Let's just break this down into the core mechanics and work up from there" you said aloud and glanced around at each ninja with newfound courage.

"With all of our powers combined we can get off of this rock" Lloyd added in catching drift of your plan.

~~~

Third Person's Pov:
"How are we holding together?" Lloyd asked as they all sat inside the rocket ship

"Bubble gum and a wish" Cole replied with a smirk on his face.

"Let's go home fellas" Lloyd replied and Zane attached the cable to his power source making the rocket lift off.

(Y/n) was helping to keep Zane steady but she couldn't help but laugh "You guys are the craziest ninja I know"

"We're the only ninja you know!" Kai told her lightheartedly.

~~~

"Hold on, we're almost there!" Cole shouted as the rocket was coming up to Ninjago's atmosphere.

"My power source has reaches critical mass. It appears my unlimited energy is in fact, limited" Zane said as the power drained from him.

"Critical mass? Like it's gonna blow up?" Jay worried as the rocket shook back and forth haphazardly.

"C'mon Zane, keep it together" (Y/n) muttered to the nindroid as he tried focusing on her face.

"Don't worry about me, I must use my power to hold our vessel together" He reassured. He's always putting others before himself.

Lloyd shook his head at the nindroid "No way Zane, entering the atmosphere means we have air-"
"-It means we're gonna burn up!" Jay cut him off very quickly.

"Listen! With just enough air, we can now support our elemental shields" Lloyd told them making you raise an eyebrow.

"Your what now?" You thought confused but before you could say anything the rocket ship broke apart.
The ninja flew down each surrounded with their respective element and color.

Falling through the sky you were relieved to see the sun and the blue sky all once again. Closing your eyes you concentrated what power you had left towards your center. 

You teleported yourself somewhere close to the ground. That doesn't mean the landing will be smooth though. You yelped as your back collided with the ground. The momentum skidding you across the dirt before coming to a rough stop.

Staring up at the sky through your dirty space helmet, you watched Kai and Zane fly off in their own vehicles that were sent to them. You made a note to bully them later for this betrayal.

Bile rose in your mouth causing you to throw your helmet off to throw up the disgusting vomit. The roar of a motorcycle approached before coming to a halt nearby. Taking in the fresh air, you looked over to see the figure.

Pixal ran over and slid down to her knees to greet you as Arie happily slithered out of your space suit to kiss the ground. "You're alive..." she sighed in relief and touched your head as you hastily wiped your mouth. 

The android was scanning you for injuries, her face twisting with worry.

"Mostly" you joked as a shockwave of pain shot through your body from your shoulder. "It's great to see you right now Pix..." you sighed as she helped you to your feet.

You peeled off your spacesuit as Pixal informed you of the current situation with the others. "So I'm guessing we're late to the party?" You asked as you sat down on her motorcycle.

"Precisely eight minutes and thirty two seconds behind the others as they're already heading to the city"

"We'll be there in four" You smirked as Arie wrapped herself around your shoulders along for the ride.

"It's..." Pixal trailed off as she hesitated. She paused for a moment before wrapped her arms around you so she doesn't fall off the bike. "It's great to see you again too..." The android muttered into your shoulder.

A warm smile formed on your lips as you revved up the engine and headed towards the city where all the action was.

~~~

I hoped you like this chapter my favorite part was everyone just floating around in the cargo 😆

I loved pausing this episode here's some gems that I managed to capture while writing this chapter:

~~~

Author's Edit: January 30th 2021

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 100 28
Book 2 of "The Unknown Prophecy" "What happened to you?" Lloyd's voice cracks. "What do you mean, I'm still me." "You're so blind! Snap back into re...
212K 7.5K 42
[IMPORTANT: Undergoing a rewrite/continuation. Look on my profile for further details.] Lloyd and (Y/N) Garmadon. The two were (and are) inseparable...
2.7K 54 7
*****REWRITING!!!! Marked as complete so people know I'm Not editing anymore!!!****** Not everyone gets a choice in who they want to be. Sometimes de...
6.7K 304 34
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) โœฟ"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...