Contradicting Twins Love {EDI...

By MabelOsagiede

Meet Thelma Logan and Theresa Logan. They are twenty-five years old identical twins with different personalit... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Fun-filled Chapter
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Epilogue
Dear Readers ❤️
It's Out😊💃💃
Instagram Handle

Chapter 18

326 101 17
By MabelOsagiede

"Mehn, I don't understand that guy. He is rude, authoritative, annoying... " a brunette girl who was older than Thelma stated. Yeah, it was an office gossip that was going on.

A young guy butted in, "He is so unpredictable and never smiles. Like come on! Is he some kind of robot? "

"How do you survive as his P.a?" A blonde middle-aged woman asked, scrunching her nose to show her disapproval.

Thelma shook her head and smiled, "Like I said earlier, he is not that bad if you get to know him. He is really nice. I am not even suffering as his assistant.... though he can be hot-tempered". Thelma's cheeks flushed as they all stared at her in awe.

"You mean, he is nice to you?" the brunette girl gasped.

"Yes! Sometimes...Mostly when he is in a good mood"

"He respects you?" The young man exclaimed and craned his neck, his eyes scanning her in disbelief.

"Like he doesn't threaten to fire you, destroy your life or... " she shrugged. "Things like that!"

"No!"

"Whoa!" the man replied whose name was Evans.

"He doesn't act nice to anybody except you are an important investor. What's up? Tell me! I need details" Cherry, the brunette girl shrieked and entangled her arm in mine.

"What?" Thelma responded with wide eyes.

"Are you dating?"

"No! Geez! He is my boss"

"You can't pretend that you haven't fallen for him after being by his side for weeks. He is devilishly handsome. Admit it!" She placed her hand on the desk in front of her and stared into Thelma's eyes suspiciously.

Thelma was sent to get some files from the middle-aged woman, Mrs Gracie which led to her meeting Cherry, a gorgeous woman whose mouth ran faster than any athletic in the world.

Any information she got she would go spreading it like a wild fire. Thelma was trying not to make such mistake. Cherry was the company's gossip.

"If Mr. Roger is nice to you, that means he sees something special in you. I won't blame him. You are an angel" Mrs Gracie pinched her cheeks playfully and Thelma pouted.

"Yeah, she is right though" Evans added.

"That's means I have to be watchful. Just in case something romantic happens, I won't miss it" Cherry chuckled and rubbed her palm with a mischievous smile on her face.

"No wonder Josh broke up with you. I won't blame him," Evans teased. However, Cherry took it seriously because her expression changed.

"I will be going now. It was nice talking to you all," Mrs Gracie greeted and bid goodbye.

Thelma was about leaving when she discovered that Evans wasn't coming.

She turned to see him smirking at Cherry who was glaring at him, her hands clenched at her side.

"I see someone is really angry," he snickered and nudged her with his elbow.

"Evans, I'm going. Mr. Roger will be waiting for me. I need to get the files to him," Thelma announced.

"Oh! No problem. I'm also leaving," he replied and waved goodbye to Cherry which she ignored.

Thelma couldn't believe the great love expert, Cherry couldn't tell that Evans liked her. It was obvious he does. He would come around her office in pretence to listen to their gossip but the fact remained that his interest was on  Cherry alone.

Thelma could remember vividly when he got the news that Cherry's recent boyfriend broke up with her. He was so happy. She couldn't believe her eyes. She couldn't blame him. Apart from Cherry's sharp mouth, she had a voluptuous figure with a plump lip that no one could overlook. She could easily attract a man. She had replaced Vivian as the COB after the incident in the past with Anthony Russo. Ever since Cherry walked into the company's building, Evans had been crushing hard.

Thelma shook her head at the thoughts and got to the office. She placed the file on Alex's table which drew his attention from his laptop.

"What took you so long?" his gravely voice echoed.

Sincerely, I was talking with some staffs about your flaw! Who am I kidding? I can't say this to his face.

***************************

Pain! That was what Theresa felt at the moment. Her wrist ached due to the strong rope that tied them together. Unable to move her body, she used her mouth to haul words at them.

"Calm down. Let's talk," Don's husky voice whispered to her.

She sat still and rolled her eyes. "Why this fool?" she wondered.

"You remember the plan, right?"

"What plan?"

"Well, you ran away from me and now you are to pay with your life," he grinned and pulled a gun out. He wiggled it and arched a brow as he tilted his head to a side. He winked and placed the cold metal right at her forehead.

"Any last words?"

"Go to hell!" she sang in a sweet singsong voice which caused Don to shoot her a deadly glare.

"Nice! I see you are challenging me," a devilish smirk tugged on his lips. "I like that part of you". He rose his other hand and ran his finger down her face, from her forehead to her lips.

He leaned and whispered with a soft voice, "Wildcat, you're messing with the devil".

Theresa narrowed her eyes at him. She tried struggling her way out of the tight ropes but failed.

"What's the matter, My wildcat?" he smirked.

"Don't even dare call me that again!" Theresa snapped.

Don sat upright. "I am enjoying this".

"You fool, get me out of this rope"

"Oh! That's not a problem!"

Her jaw dropped as she watched him loose the ropes.

I didn't expect it to be this easy. What's his plan? He is dangerous and my mouth is uncontrollable. Geez! I need to get out of here.

"All done!" He said and pulled Theresa to her feet.

She stretched her body a little. Her eyes were trained on the door. She had targeted the distance from the door and was ready to run.

In a blink of an eye, she was racing to the door. She got to the doorknob and turned it. To her dismay, it was locked.

"Aargh! Open the door," she yelled and began hitting it.

"Hopeless, right?" A hot breath settled on her bare neck. Her body tensed and before she could turn, his hand wrapped around her waist and pulled her to his broad chest.

"Give up! You are three countries away from where you live," he chuckled.

"You... Gosh! Damn it! What do you what?"

"To seek revenge! Your dead body! I'm heartless you know"

A cold swirl went up her spine and rendered her motionless.

Dead? I knew it. I made an irrational decision. I just had to run like some coward. I'm the fool here. Why did I even go to that stupid party?

"Hey!" he snarled, pulling her out of her thought. He planted a kiss at the crook of her neck.

"But I will change my mind if you become mine!" his husky voice purred.

"In your dreams, lover boy" she said with her usual sass.

"Why can't I have you?"

"I'm priceless! "

"I've got the cash!"

Theresa frowned. "What an insult! Do I look like something you can get with money? Doesn't you know the meaning of priceless?"

Enraged, she added more effort and struggled free from his grip on her waist. He freed her which was unexpected. Before she could run away, he gripped her hand and pulled her to him. She spun and her face smashed her his broad, muscular chest. And once again, he caged her. He had his hands on her waist.

"Let go of me"

His eyes dilated and raked up and down her figure. He cupped her chin and was aiming a kiss on her lips when a loud knock echoed on the door.

"Sir!" a voice called out.

Don frowned. He mumbled offensive words and abruptly pulled his gun which he hid close to his hip. He opened the door and shot the young man. Theresa screamed at the loud sound it created.

"Sorry sir. We are under attack" the young man whispered and held his forearm. It gushed blood and he weakly leaned on the wall.

"Oh!" Don voiced and his eyes met Theresa's. He wore a stern look– hard as a rock, but traces of fear could be seen. He took heavy, deep breathe and grasped Theresa's hand.

"I have to get you out of here"

"What is happening?"

"Bloodshed" he stamped.

     ~~~Author's note~~~

Hope you enjoyed it? ❤❤❤😊💖💋 I really love you guys. My book has 1000+ reads and it's with your help. Thanks a lot. Don't hesitate to vote and comment.

Also pls share my book to any of your friends that might be interested. Love y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 112 11
Status: Complete Beautiful and passionate boss lady as I'm, I never thought one's love will make me frail. It wasn't a love at first sight as they sa...
5.1K 554 23
*** Featured on StoruesUndiscovered *** A bittersweet story about a lover who never stayed and a love that never ended. Disclaimer- This is a work...
19.6K 1.3K 51
❣ You can read the Kindle version for FREE on Amazon Kindle Unlimited ❣ [FEATURED ON WATTPAD'S OFFICIAL NEW ADULT PROFILE @NA ON 13TH JANUARY, 2023] ...
11K 4.1K 54
Two people! Two families! Two worlds! Two voices! They both want the world to see things their way. If they come together, can that be achieved or wo...