I'll Meet You There

By perfectly_payne

Calum is happy with the love of his life...until things don't go as planned... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chatper seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter Thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter fourty
Part two!

Chapter twenty five

74 3 0
By perfectly_payne

"So sell it and buy her a new one!"

"I can't sell it!"

"Why not?"

"It means something to me!"

"Like what?"

"Idk just....something!" Mitchy, calums childhood friend, had come to the hospital to see the twins and hang out with cal for a few. Cal had been thinking, for the past day or so, about the fact that hazel wanted to get married and he didn't. He was scared of it. Bad things happen when you get married.

"Listen...just do whatever feels best okay..." cal nodded. "I gotta get going okay. Talk to her." Cal nodded again and Mitchy walked away.

Calum walked into the room and got in bed with hazel...

Hazel turned her phone off. "the whole "wanting to marry thing" just forget i said anything about it"

"I'm sorry babygirl..."

"it doesn't matter, okay? it was a dumb idea anyway..."

"It's not dumb."

"it is dumb, we are never gonna get married."

"Never say never.."

"god as if you'd marry me." She sighed sometimes it even surprises me you're dating me"

"Why do you say that??"

hazel shrugged. "sometimes think that if we didn't have issac, we wouldn't be here. you'd be away with someone else and so would i. Issacs the glue i guess."

"Don't say that. I'm here for you. Not for Issac or anyone else..."

"I wish we never had the twins...." hazel looked down

"Take that back." She said nothing. "I'm serious!"

"i just wanna fucking marry you but you're too afraid! I'm not ruin it like i did last time, i-i want a wedding and a honeymoon with you. I just wish you'd want to marry me as much as i wanna marry you."

"I wanna marry you hazel but last time went so horribly how am I meant to trust this time will be okay!"

They argued quietly.

Hazel sighed. "I don't fucking know."

"What if you say yes. And then we have one fight and you give it back!?"

"Calum I don't know!"

"And that's what I'm afraid of! You don't even know if you DO wanna marry me!"

"I DO WANNA MARRY YOU!"

"THEN DONT YOU DARE GIVE THIS BACK TO ME OKAY DONT YOU DARE!" He pulled the old ring out of his pocket.

Hazel looked at it and then looked at Calum. "You're not seriously gonna give me that ring are you?"

"I don't have another one..."

"calum i don't know if you remember but we argued and we weren't at a good place... m-maybe we should get a different one"

Calum put the ring down and then looked around the room. He picked up an old paper lip off the floor, bent it into a ring, and then got down on one knee. Hazel looked at him with shining brown eyes.

"Hazel....please will you marry me..." tears filled his eyes out of nerves and fear and every single other emotion.

"Y-" because waiting four seconds would have been just too terribly much to ask for baby cj decided that right then was the perfect time to burst out crying. Calum groaned and laughed and kissed the back of hazels hand softly. She walked off to take care of cj and Calum noticed that issac was sitting in the corner watching cartoons all alone.

"Issac come here bud." Calum opened the door and walked out to the hallway and Issac followed. "What's wrong?" They sat together on the floor.

"Mommy likes cj more than me."

"That is sooo not true!" Calum picked up his baby. "Mommy loves you so much!"

"She only gives kisses to you and cj but not me."

"Well I bet if you go cuddle with her she would give you all the kisses in the world."

"Promise." Calum nodded. "You know how much I love you right?"

"Yes daddy."

"Now," cal looked around and then whispered, "why don't we ditch this joint and go grab some pizza and frozen yogurt??" Issac goggled snd nodded. Calum let hazel know they were leaving.

As Calum was putting Issac in his car seat he told him how proud of him he was but after saying it he noticed that issac was already asleep. Cal smiled and kissed his boy on the head, got in the car, and drove to a pizza place.

Issac woke up a few minutes after they got to the pizza place. "I smell pizza." Issac smiles tiredly. "Wanna go get some?"

"Mhmm."

"Awesome." Calum got issac out of his seat and went inside. "What do you wanna eat, love??"

"Pizza." Issac yawned.

"Good idea." He nodded wisely. "What kind?"

"Cheesy..." Issac was starting to fall asleep again.

"You need some cheesy, boy." Calum laughed a bit and ordered a medium cheese pizza.

Then a few girls came up and noticed Calum from five seconds of summer.

"You're calum hood!" Cal nodded. "Can I have a picture?"

Calum wanted to say yes but issac whined uncomfortably. "I don't know....I think my son feels uncomfortable so I'm gonna go sit down with him...it was lovely to meet you." The girls smiled and walked away thanking Calum and probably taking pictures from afar.

God Calum missed meeting fans. He missed talking to them and hugging them and making them feel special.

issac whispered "cameras daddy"

"You don't like pictures?" Issac shook his head and points outside where tons of paps were taking flashy photos of cal. "Just ignore it buddy."

Issac nodded and then said, "I never wanna go to kindergarten again."

"Really?"

"Yeah they're all mean!"

"They are??" issac nodded, sat up, rolled up his trousers and showed calum the bruises on his legs. "Kids at school did that!?" Issac nodded. "Well I'm never letting you go back to that school again baby don't worry."

Just then hazel texted Calum that she really missed them and Calum took a pic of him and Issac with red pizza sauce all over their faces and sent it to hazel.

"Let's talk to mommy!" Cal FaceTimes hazel and she answered with a smile.

"Hi, my boys!"

"Hi ha-

"MOMMY!"

"Hi buddy." She laughed and talked to issac. "Are you guys nearly done? I miss you."

Cal answered. "we're finishing pizza and then we're gonna grab one more special treat. On a completely unrelated note what kind of frozen yogurt do you like best?"

She shrugged "any but calum he really shouldn't be having that much sugar. I see the milkshakes and he's just had pizza."

"he hasn't had any in a while hazel, I'm treating him, he's fine"

"calum, after the pizza come home. He can get frozen yogurt tomorrow"

"He can have it tonight."

"Tomorrow."

"Tonight."

"Calum he's having it tomorrow after we leave, we can just stop off and get it for him."

"It's fine baby, he will be okay."

"he isn't allowed that much sugar, especially at night. i don't know if you can tell the time but it's 10pm and he should be in his bed."

"he just went from an only child to a brother of two siblings he deserves it!"

"you're coming back here after that pizza and that's final"

Calum sighed. "Don't be like that hazel."

"like what? being responsible and making sure he's not losing sleep"

"He took a nap in the car!"

"Bring him back."

"But why?"

"So he can sleep!"

"He can sleep tomorrow!"

"Calum I swear just bring him back!"

"Haze, please just-" Calum sighed. "Fine whatever." Hazel hung up and Issac put his little hand on calums cheek.

"No froyo?" He asked sadly.

"Yes froyo." Cal answered. "But don't tell mommy." Issac nodded and giggled and they walked off to the car

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360 7 7
calum can't wait to be a dad, but until then, he'll be the best uncle. posted from balsamiccth tumblr
1.9K 22 52
Calum goes on tour and I am in some rough problems. Hardships will come our way but will our love stay strong. Will this be a happy ending or break u...
127K 1K 23
i'm lonely so i write these imagines
70.9K 2K 37
Four years can change a person. I still make videos every Tuesday and upload them on Wednesdays. I still sing, even have an album now. I was in a mov...