Living Affair

By Missnellywrites

Book Two of the Living Vicariously series. It's two years later since Montana and Kacey have been married. Tw... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
II/01
II/02
II/03
II/04
II/05
II/06
II/07
II/08
II/09
II/10
II/11
II/12
II/13
II/14
II/15
II/16
II/17

thirty three

5.9K 268 60
By Missnellywrites

Sitting in one of Montana's shirt and briefs Kacey sits in the living room watching Montana's interview from a show on YouTube called Easily Offended.

She's accompanied by Major who was laying his head on her lap, while he had her phone in his hand.

Montana had left out earlier this morning to take Maia to school and didnt even tell her where he was going after, since it was now going on one in the afternoon.

When Kacey was fully awake there was a message sent to her phone by her mother and the message had Kacey alerted and she needed to speak to Montana. She wasn't going to blow up his phone or anything she was just gonna wait and see how long it too for him to bring his ass back home.

Major holds her phone on in her face, "Mama look.."

"What's this baby?" She asks taking the phone looking at the video he was showing her.

"I want that." He pointed to the toy car the little boy on the video was riding.

"Okay." She smiled. "I'll get you it."

"Woo-hoo." He clapped making Kacey burst out laughing as she handed the phone back to him. Her laughing calmed down when the new alarm system they had got installed spoke letting her know someone was entering the house.

Montana walked in and closed the door and stopped by the wall as he slid out of his shoes.

"Daddy!" Majors head perked up as she got up off his moms lap running over to him. Montana picked him up giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Wassup lil man, missed ya pops?" Major just cheesed as he nodded his head. Montana noticed Kacey on the couch, and walked over to her. He leaned down giving her a kiss but she turned her head. He chuckled thinking she was just playing going to try again but she placed her hand on his face.

"What up with you?" He mugged her placing Major on his feet as he sat on the floor looking at the video on the phone.

"Sit down." She patted the spot next to her on the couch. She grabbed her phone off the coffee table before she went into her messages showing him the picture.

"What's that?"

"Do you need a closer look?" She scrunched her face up shoving the phone in her face.She already had an attitude and her hormones just added to that..

He sucks his teeth taking the phone from her.

"Who is that? Cause it damn sure ain't me, and you have Maia with you."

"Don't even start tripping, shorty came up to me— and we was talking and that was it."

"I'm not even tripping I just asked a simple question. And where you go after you dropped Maia off? A simple text or call letting me know where you was would of been great."

"You needa chill out." He chuckled, "Kapri hit me up last minute an shit. Was just chillin' with tha homies and dem' my bad baby. You forgive me?" He smirks looking at her.

"Mhmm." She thought for a second, "Yeah." She smiled before she climbed on his lap wrapping her arms around his neck pecking his lips.

"Oh you tryna start sum up?" He grinned from ear to ear.

"May-", she stopped looking at Major remembering he was in the room. "Nope." She climbed off his lap and sat on the couch. "I forgot the baby was here." She laughed.

"What he don't know won't hurt him." Montana says wearing a smirk on his face."

"Shut up." She laughed smacking his chest. She got off the couch and walked towards the staircase.

"Where you going?" He looks over at her.

"I gotta go down to the shop and salon to make sure everything is running perfectly, I haven't really been checking it and i don't need them forgetting who runs everything."

"So who been going down there for you?"

"Cassandra."

"Oh aight." He said pulling at his chin hair.

*****

It's going on three in the afternoon as Kacey walked into the boutique, she smiled at her workers and greeted some of the customers as she made her way to the cash register where she spotted Cassandra.

Cassandra looks up from the paper she was writing on seeing Kacey. She smiles meeting her halfway giving her a friendly hug, "Welcome back."

"Thank you," Kacey smiles rubbing her protruding belly, "I really appreciate you holding everything down for me."

"Girl you ain't gotta thank me, you did a lot to help me and I'm just returning the favor."

Cassandra was someone that Kacey actually calls a friend, Tweety was the only friend she stuck with throughout the years and she didn't trust too many females but Cassandra wasn't actually like the ones she met in the past. Cassandra was also an entrepreneur, she sold hair online and she and Kacey did business several times. She also helped out with planning Majors party and it was a success.

"That brings me to what I'm about to say." Kacey clasp her hands together, "I been looking for a new manager here and my workers their great but I'm looking for someone with experience and I was wondering would you like to be manager?"

Cassandra nodded, "I would love to Kacey."

"You've been like such a great fuckin' help and then I'm about to drop this baby so I won't be here for a while."

"That's totally fine I will have everything in control." Cassandra smiles before it soon fades away. "Oh shit I forgot that maybe in two weeks I'm going to be visiting my sister out in Florida, I'll only be gone for atleast a week—"

"Oh thats fine." Kacey reassured her, "I'll have everything under control... I didn't know you had a sister."

"Yea." Cassandra nodded. "I'm the middle child of three."

"I wish I had some siblings..or atleast knew them before I grew up."

"Ehh..back then with my sister we were kind of close and then she went off to college and we kinda'lost touch. But I had my little brother so it wasn't all that bad."

"Yeah see with me I want my kids to have some siblings because I always wanted a big family since I never really had a big one."

Cassandra nods letting Kacey know she was listening.....

"I want them to have what I neva' had." She shrugged, "But after this one," She rubs her belly, "Ima have to sit out on making any more babies, because he or she is not being easy on me."

"You don't know the gender yet? I thought you find out maybe three or four months pregnant?"

"Yeah, me and Montana chose to wait until the birth of the baby so it could be a surprise."

"Oh that's different." Cassandra smiles, "What are you hoping for?"

"A girl hopefully, but if we get another boy I'll be fine with that, as long as our baby is healthy."

"Yea that's all that matters." Cassandra agrees.

Kacey looks at her phone in her hand seeing the time, "Oh I gotta get going, I gotta check on the other shops." She says giving Cassandra a hug. "I'll text you later and we could hang if you ain't busy."

"For sure."

"She always tripping', you needa stop getting ha ass pregnant." Kapri opened his water up taking a sip out of it. He was downstairs with Montana in his studio helping him out with some beats.

"You needa go find you a shordy or sum shit, so you could quit tripping off me and my wife, witch' lonely ass."

"Say cuz, it's plenty of other bitches I could easily go fuck with, but I'm chillin right now. I ain't rushing into no relationship. I'm done with that shit for now." He deadpanned.

"You know if T was here she would not want you sitting up here mourning an shit. She would probably just sock you in yo shit."

"Nah," He shook his head no. "If tweet was here, we would be standing in front of all our folks saying I Do."

"Man, Tweet is gone." Montana says looking at his friend causing Kapri to clench his jaw. "Love is a beautiful thing when you actually find the right female for you. You maybe missing out on your potential Wife."

"I don't give any fucks bout none of that. I ain't looking for no girl, wife, any of that—an when the he'll you get all sentimental and shit."

"Hey." Montana held his hands up, "I'm a family man now."

"Niggas done turned all soft and shit." Kapri says chuckling. Kapri's phone chimed in his pocket and he pulled it out reading over the message from his mother.

"Aight ima fuck with you later, I gotta pick up sum'n for moms." He stands up as Montana does too and they engage in a brotherly hug.

Kapri left Montana's house a while ago and was walking into Walgreens. He walks past each aisle before finding the pharmacy.

He stands on the short line where two other individuals stand in front of him. The line goes by fast and he is next.

"Picking up an prescription for Mika Lewis."

The pharmacist nods her head before she disappears in the back. She comes back shortly giving him the prescription in a folded bag. He pays for it before he walks off the line.

While walking past the aisle he stops at the aisle that read 4. He sees an familiar face and sneaks up behind the little girl scooping her in his arms. The little girl begins screaming out of fear as her mother turns around before she realized who it was.

"You scared the shit outta me." Alyssa laughs, "And you definitely scared Mia.

Mia stops crying as she looks up at Kapri and he kisses her cheek.

"Shid' my bad Mia." He chuckles placing her on her feet. "What y'all doing up in here?"

"I came to get some hair products for Mia but obviously she has other plans." Alyssa chuckles looking at Mia picking up a doll.

"You ain't kno', kids expensive nowadays."

"Yea cause she definitely is." She said looking at him. "I have a question."

"Waddup?"

"Do you know how to like—build things?"

"Girl I ain't no construction worker." He says chuckling as she laughed. "Nah I'm fuckin' witchu, I can put together simply shit, why wassup?"

"Yesterday I bought Mia a doll house and I thought it would of came already built but it wasn't. And I'm not good with reading instructions—"

"Yea I gotchu. I can do it for you."

"Thanks." She smiles.

"I gotta make a few stops so I'll be ova there lata'.

"Okay," She nodded.

TO BE CONTINUED......

      ___________________________

         Thoughts on tonights chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 42.4K 30
What happens when two people have a strictly sex arrangement but then begin to fall for each other? African American Romance Story.
583K 17.8K 41
*Mature content, unedited version* She was in love. Her wedding day was a dream come true. She believed that their love will last forever, until she...
3.7M 129K 68
I was a boy when I met her and loving her taught me how to be a man. ** This book features MATURE THEMES including violence, strong language, sexual...
687K 27.4K 31
Twenty one year old Kacey Hines living her life through her mother and forced to marry a guy she doesn't love.