Shaylivia -- One Shots

By PepperoniPlayboi

One shots based on Shayne and Olivia. More

A/N
Pain Pong
Coincidence
Halloween
History
Eyes (Smut)
Bartender
Birthday
Party
Butterfly
The Baker
Movie Night
Caught
Baking
Pizza Night
Under The Blanket (Slight Smut)
Sleep Talk
Cheating
Distraction
Summer Camp
Sick
Spin The Bottle
Anniversary
Stress
Faux
Snowball
Dance
Tables Turned
Basketball
Firsts
Wedding
Wedding V2
Tutor Pt. 1
Tutor Pt. 2
Tutor Pt. 3
Forbidden
Cheyenne
Snowstorm
Flying Snow
Break
Pina Colada
Safe
Friends
Recliner
Jealous? *Smut*
Eight Months
Spring Break
The Market
Prom
Forgot
Five
The Dog
Busy Day
Night Off
Mistake
Perfume
Pink
Duet
Fever
Break Up
Agents Pt. 1
Impossible
First Day
Thoughts
Miscommunication
More
Zumba
Snowed In
Domestic
Adventure
Holiday Spirit
Holiday Spirit (Pt 2)
Bath
The Jacket
The Sister
Liv
Double
Secrets
Valentines Day
Feel
Softball
Tik Tok
Changes Over Time

Set Up

201 6 0
By PepperoniPlayboi

Shayne and Olivia set Damien and Boze up together 

"Shayne I'm telling you, Damien and Boze definitely have a thing for each other" Olivia said.

"You sure? I don't want to do anything if they're not-" I began.

"I promise you, they definitely have the hots for each other" She repeats.

"Ok fine, I'll go along with your plan but-" I start to speak.

"Yay! I know this is going to work!" Olivia says cutting him off with a kiss

Later that day...

I sat down at one of the tables in the office and begins to eat his lunch. Ian had brought in some Pad Thai for the whole crew today and I wasn't about to turn that down. I had just gotten done filming for a new video with the squad before walking off to go eat. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Damien passing by with his own plate.

"Hey Damien, wanna sit with me and eat?" I asked.

"Sure" Damien said.

Damien sat down on the other side of the table and began to eat. Soon they started discussing the new anime Damien had been binge watching over the weekend. Apparently the main character was a frog who joins a league of knights disguised as a human.

"That sounds improbable" A voice said.

Olivia came around the corner and sat down close next to me. As great as she was, she didn't really have a taste for anime or video games. I'm not complaining though, she's a great girlfriend and even better person.

"Well you see, the frog can stretch-" Damien began.

"Why not a toad?" Olivia interjected.

"Huh?" Damien said.

"Why not a toad instead of a frog?" She asked.

"Uhh I don't know, I didn't write it" He said.

Olivia tilted her head and let out a sigh.

"Honestly, I think you guys should spend more time watching reality TV, there's this one program where two contestants compete in challenges to win over a girl" She said.

"Yeah no, I think I'm good" He said.

"Your loss" Olivia said flipping her hair over her shoulder.

Damien rolled his eyes as we continued to eat. Olivia leaned on my shoulder while scrolling through her phone. A text came through and she perked up instantly before calming herself.

"So, are you doing anything tonight Damien?" She asked.

"Not that I know of" He said.

"So you're free to come to dinner with Shayne and I?" Olivia said.

"Uh this isn't going to be one of those third wheel things is it? Because I hope not" Damien said.

"I promise you'll have fun, right Shayne?" She said looking at me.

"Yeah and if you don't have fun, Olivia will watch the frog anime" I said smiling.

"Wait wha-" Olivia began.

"Okay" Damien agreed smiling.

Olivia gave me a look before the conversation went back to normal. Pretty soon the Pad Thai was finished along with the conversation about the night.

"So what time should I get to this 'Red Hook' place?" Damien asked.

"We should probably have a table by 8 so just be there by then" I said.

"Cool, see you then"He said before walking away.

After he walked away, I turned and saw Olivia typing away on her phone. The speed at which her tiny fingers were moving was amazing.

"So far your plan seems to be working" I said.

"Yep, we're right on track, except for that 'she'll watch anime' thing" She said.

"I had to improvise" I said shrugging.

"Now's not the time, I have to go get Boze on board with this" She said standing up.

"Good luck with that, I guess I'll go finish the day" I said.

"Nuh uh, you have to go get ready" Olivia said.

"Huh? Why do I need to get ready? We're not even going to be there that long" I said confused.

"Maybe so but, I still want you to look nice, for me" She said eyeing me.

"Oh, message understood" I said winking.

"See you later" Olivia said with a kiss.

Olivia gracefully walked off down the hall while I threw my trash away. Time to go get ready I guess. Where to begin? I texted Keith for some sporadic fashion advice for tonight and he responded with something black. Seems easy enough. I said goodbye to everyone at the office before heading home.

 I was currently standing in front of my small closet trying to decide what to wear. Usually there wasn't a lot of options but recently I've tried to switch up my wardrobe and add more personality. Keith did say something black, so I should start there.

I decided on a pair of black jeans with some nice white shoes. Now what shirt to wear, hmm. I was stuck between this nice floral button up or a nice pink shirt. I went with my gut and chose the button up. Almost as soon as I finished getting dressed, Olivia texted that she was outside.I went over to the front door and let her in.

"Hello love" Olivia said walking.

Damn. Olivia showed up wearing some tight black pants with a loose fitting red t shirt emblazoned with a random band logo. She caught me staring at her and smiled.

"Remember, tonight is supposed to be about Damien and Boze" She said.

"Right" I said nodding.

"Also, you don't look so bad yourself" Olivia said eyeing me up and down.

I knew that look, but I chose not to say anything because we need to get out of here on time.

"You wanna drive or should I?" I asked.

"Well since I drove here, why don't you drive so I can stay here tonight" She suggested.

"Ok sure, lemme get my keys" I said.

Olivia acknowledged me and then went outside to wait by the car. I locked the door behind me and joined her in the car. She checked her makeup in the mirror while I drove out of the parking lot.

Time skip...

"Remind me to give the valet guy a tip when we leave" I said to Olivia.

"Gotcha" She said looking around the venue for someone.

"Relax they'll be here" I said interlocking our hands.

"I know, I just hope they're on time" She said.

We walked to the hostess and claimed our reservation. A short waitress took us to our table in the back of the restaurant. I ordered some water for all four of us while Olivia checked her phone.

"There she is" She said smiling to her left.

I looked and saw Boze returning the smile while making her way to our table. She looked good, Olivia must've told her to dress nice. As she got closer, I saw that she had a leather jacket over her white shirt and pants.

"Nice to see you guys again" Boze said greeting us as she sat down.

"Yeah, I feel like it's been forever since we hung out" I said.

"You can blame our busy schedules for that" Olivia joked.

Boze and Olivia launched into a conversation about catching up while I ordered some bread and dip for an appetizer for the table.

"So when did this thing happen?" Boze said looking between us.

"I'd say there's always been a 'thing' happening but we never accepted it until recently" Olivia said blushing.

"I'm glad we did though" I said squeezing her hand on the table gently.

"Hey guy's, sorry I'm late" Damien said from behind us.

Olivia and I looked on with smiles as Damien sat down nervously next to Boze who seemed equally as nervous.

"Hey, I didn't know you would be here" Damien said.

"It was kinda a last minute thing, Olivia invited me this morning" Boze said.

"I thought it would be nice to catch up" Olivia said.

"Uh yeah, so how are you?" He asked.

"I'm doing ok, my boss is starting to like me more and I just moved into my new place" Boze said.

"That's great" I said.

"Oh come on, where's the juicy stuff? Like what about a boyfriend or multiple" Olivia teased.

"Um no boyfriend yet-" Boze answered.

"You got your eye on anyone?" Olivia probed.

"Um I used to but that's in the past" Boze said blushing.

"C'mon Oliva can't you see your embarrassing her" Damien said blushing as well.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm just curious" Olivia said.

"It's ok, I'm just not used to talking about it regularly" Boze replied.

I stopped eating my bread when Olivia's long fingernail poked my leg under the table. That was the signal. Her phone started vibrating with a call and so she answered it. After a couple of 'ok's and a few' mhm's between the two, Olivia hung up.

"Everything okay?" Damien asked.

"Yeah but I have to go, my mom needs help with something" Olivia said.

Nice one. No one would doubt her commitment to her mom.

"Aww well I'm glad I at least got to see you" Boze said.

"Don't worry, I'll pick up the tab" Damien said.

"Thanks, give me a ride ?" Olivia said looking at me.

"Sure, see you guys next time, I'll be sure to reschedule soon" I said.

Boze and Damien said goodbye as Olivia and I walked off arm in arm. Once we were outside I went to go to the valet but Olivia stopped me.

"What's up?" I asked.

"This way" She said.

I shrugged and followed her around the building. She led me to a window that somehow gave us a clear view of Boze and Damien.

"Wow, I kinda feel like we're spying on them" I said.

"That's because we are" She said.

A few people gave us weird looks as they passed by us on the street. We continued to look through the window to see how Boze and Damien interacted. It seemed innocent enough. Maybe Olivia was wrong, maybe they didn't have a thing for each other.

"C'mon" Olivia said under her breath.

After some time of watching and waiting, something happened. Except not the thing we were hoping would happen. I lost my attention for a split second and stumbled and bumped into the glass window. This caused Boze and Damien's heads to turn and look at the window. When they saw us, their faces were wracked with confusion.

"Nice one Shayne" Olivia said rolling her eyes.

"I suppose we should go explain" I said huffing.

Olivia reluctantly agreed as we made our way back inside. We went back to the table and sat down across from Boze and Damien again.

"What's going on here?" Damien asked.

"Yeah, I thought you guys left, why are you staring at us through a window outside?" Boze said.

"Well when you put it that way, it makes it seem weird" I said chuckling nervously.

"That's because it is weird" Boze deadpanned.

"Well..... we kinda set this up to... get the two of you to admit your harbored feelings" Olivia said.

"What feelings?" Damien said raising his eyebrows.

"The ones for each other" Olivia said.

"Yeah, we know you guys are hung up on each other" I said backing up Olivia.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Boze said blushing again.

"Yeah I'm not still hung up on her" Damien said.

"Wait you were at one point?" Boze asked suddenly.

"Uh... I.. maybe but you said you don't have feelings for me" Damien said.

"Yeah but that was before I knew you did" Boze said.

"Wait so you do have feelings for me?" Damien said.

"Do you?" Boze asked.

"Oh my God, let me help you guys, Damien you haven't had a girlfriend since Boze left because you feel for her and Boze you haven't had a boyfriend since you left because you still want to explore your feelings with Damien" Olivia said.

I sat back and gave my girlfriend an impressed look as she assessed the situation.

"Is that true?" Boze asked looking at Damien.

"... Yes" Damien said.

"Well I feel the same way" Boze said.

I smiled as I watched two of my friends reconcile and realize their feelings for each other.

"Well I think we should go for real now, as I think you two have things to talk about" I said.

"Okay but don't think I will forget this Boze said eyeing us as we stood up.

" Yeah and don't forget to watch that frog anime either" Damien said.

Olivia gave a dismissal with her hand as we walked off. I tipped the valet and headed back to my apartment with Olivia.

Time skip...

Olivia lay next to me on my bed as we relaxed. Lost in thought, I was brought back when she spoke up.

"I told you it would work" She said holding up her phone.

I gazed at her screen and saw a photo of Damien and Boze holding hands. I smiled at the thought of my friends being happy like I am.

"That you did" I said as she put the phone away.

"Never doubt the brain power of Olivia Sui" She teased while giving me an eskimo kiss.

"We should do this more often" I said.

"What? Set up our friends and then head back to one of our apartments for celebratory sex?" Olivia said bluntly.

"I meant the setting up our friends part" I said.

"Oh, yeah, that sounds fun" She said moving closer to me on the bed.

"But also the celebratory sex" I said with a mischievous smile.

"Of course" Olivia said laughing.

I gave her a kiss and wrapped her body up in my arms.

I hope you guys enjoyed this! It was really cool to write❤️ Let me know what you think of this and if you want me to write more of Shayne and Olivia setting people up! Also be sure to let me know who they should set up! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 325 55
Olivia starts to develop feelings for Shayne, before learning that Courtney also likes him. They end up competing against each other to gain his affe...
3.7K 126 13
(Sequel to More than friends) Picking up where we left off. Olivia drops that bombshell announcement after Shayne asks for her hand in marriage. What...
10.2K 137 7
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ "𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧', 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭, 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧', 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭" sho...
35.8K 932 17
just random one shots I thought of.