Stepbrother//π•„π•’π•£π•œ 𝕝𝕖𝕖

By morgan686745

Mark lee is your new stepbrother. Many things are going to happen 😏 Started: 10/8/19 Ended: 5/12/2020 ❀️ tys... More

1.First time meeting
2. Acting weird
3. Shopping day
4. Goodbye
5. Nasty
7. Party
8. A date?
9. No funny stuff
10. School duh
11. The date
12. That girl
13. The deal
14. Cant control
15. Do I?
16. Why?
Can't say no
Netflix
Good day
SLEEPOVER
Had to get away
sad news
Time to go
try to make the best out of it
dinner idk man
Home
Shook πŸ˜‚
Back to school kids
29
30
final part :(
NOT AN UPDATE
Hi :)

6. His friends

6.9K 179 111
By morgan686745

  I wake up to my alarm blaring in my ear. Great time for school. I roll my eye and get up.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen and get the cereal. Then Mark walks down.

"Morning Nari." He said.

I roll my eyes and don't say anything. I'm still mad at him for what he did last night.

I pour my cereal into the bowl but mark grabs my arm.

"Stop!" I say trying to escape.

He puts me on top of the counter. "Your so hot Nari." He said leaning closer.

"I SAID STOP!" I yell kicking.

He finally lets go and I ask upstairs. I'm not eating breakfast today. So I get dressed so I can go get food at the cafe.

I grab my bag and walk out the door.

About walking for 20 minutes I reach the cafe. I order a donut and down tea and walk to school.

When I get to school I go straight to my locker and put my things away. Then I walk into my first period.

I sit next to Aeri. "Good morning." I say.

"Morning" she lays her head down.

Time skip~

The bell rang and now it's time for lunch. Me and Aeri walk into the lunchroom. "We have to sit with Mark." I say.

She rolls her eyes. "After what he did?" She asked.

"Sadly. But maybe we can make new friends." I say.

We get our lunches and try to find Mark. Then we spot him in the back corner with a lot of people.

We make our way back to the table. "Well look who it is." Mark said.

I roll my eyes and sadly sit next to him. I look around at everyone. There's about 10 people at the table.

"Everyone this is my stepsister Nari." Mark said pointing to me.

I smile. "This is Johnny, haechan, jungwoo, winwin he has a name but we call him winwin, jaehyun, doyoung, yuta, taeyong, taeil." Mark said pointing to each one.

I nod. "Ok."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 2.4K 20
π–¦Ή 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 π–£π—ˆπ—‡π—€π—π—’π—Žπ–Όπ—„ π—π–Ίπ—Œ 𝖺 π—Œπ—†π–Ίπ—…π—… 𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 π—Œπ–Ύπ–Όπ—‹π–Ύπ— π–»π—Žπ— π—Œπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύπ—ˆπ—‡π–Ύ, π–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—‡π—π—Žπ–Ίπ—…π—…π—’, π–Ώπ—‚π—‡π–½π—Œ π—ˆοΏ½...
26.7K 919 22
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒆 and 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏 had no idea what they were walking into when they moved to Korea 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒐 and π‘±π’‚π’†π’Žπ’Šπ’ are in love with each other...
131K 4.7K 31
markhyuck β”… fuck drugs, have you ever been addicted to you best friend? ❝this is a healthy addiction.❞ β–¬ COMPLETED βœ“ 3.13.22 markhyuck fanfiction. Β©...
26K 848 17
" i wish we could stay like this forever. " - lucid dream || first part of the NCT Soulmate Series || NCT Mark Soulmate AU ✨ start: may 29, 2019 end...