Us | tk

By NimraSajjad

Jeon Jeongguk, a guy who loves staying hidden behind his mask, sees Kim Taehyung, a new student in his class... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: University
Chapter 2: Descent
Chapter 3: Library
Chapter 4: Book
Chapter 5: Consistency
Chapter 6: Runes
Chapter 7: Damsel
Chapter 8: Simple
Chapter 9: Silk
Chapter 10: Gaiety
Chapter 11: Hierarchy
Chapter 12: Fuchsia
Chapter 13: Mystery
Chapter 14: Wings
Chapter 15: Shadow
Chapter 16: Pulse
Chapter 18: Hallelujah
Chapter 19: Chirping
Chapter 20: Us
Thank You 《End》
New Book

Chapter 17: Astral

30.6K 2K 1K
By NimraSajjad

Ignore the mistakes plz:)

Third Person POV

Jeongguk doesn't know why he was too surprised at the offer. But he really was because he wasn't expecting Taehyung to tell him to stay. He thought he'd want to talk  to his mother alone.

"He can wait---". Lena speaks but Taehyung interrupts him.

"Jeongguk." Taehyung only says his name and it's enough for the ravenette to close the door and walk further inside the room.

He stops for a while then walks towards Taehyung's bed and sits there. He looks back and forth between Taehyung and his mother. Lena is looking at Taehyung and the blonde is still looking at the box, as of the flower on it alone is enough to render him speechless.

Taehyung then puts the box away, looks at his mother who has been waiting for his son to say something.

"Jeongguk told me everything and I think it was the truth but he did not tell me why you said all that to him. Why you couldn't stand your son's happiness." Taehyung says, no emotion in his voice and Lena immediately shakes her head, leans towards her son with a pained expression on her face.

"No, no Taebear---I would---I would do anything for your happiness---". She stops when Taehyung chuckles bitterly.

"Yeah but you ended up doing everything to ruin it." Taehyung says and Lena feels an ache in her hearts---she always has.

"I never wanted you to be hurt baby, I was---I was just scared because I didn't want you to go through everything I did. Whatever I faced, I never ever want that to happen to you and I know---I---". Lena pauses, is not able to find the right words.

"Then you should've told me what happened then. What was the point to hide whatever it is---that made you---do what you did." Taehyung says. Jeongguk isn't sure if he should be here or not.

"Does Jeongguk know?" Taehyung asks and Lena looks at the ravenette, said boy looking down.

"Yes." She says and Taehyung exhales shakily.

"Do I deserve to know or will I be kept in the dark again?" Taehyung's voice is almost sardonic and Lena and Jeongguk both know it's directed towards them.

Lena looks down in shame, putting those memories in words has always hurt her and she never realized that while trying to save her son, she would hurt him more.

"I was---I was in high school when it happened. Just like to you. There was a girl, so shy and minding her own business. I was one of those who would mock her---just for fun---". Taehyung catches the hurt in her mother's voice.

"I never thought I'd fall in love with her. I---I don't know how it happened but the way I'd see her, changed and it changed my feelings towards her. I started falling for her and it was quite difficult to befriend her though---she kept thinking that I'll end up saying that it was all a dare---". Lena has tears her eyes.

"I left my friends for her because she became centre of my life and when she opened up to me, I realized that how alone she has been and all I wanted was to stay with her forever and never let her go." Taehyung had tears on his eyes as well and Jeongguk did know about Lena falling in love with a girl but hearing the depth makes him sad too.

"Everything went down when our families found out and it was because of the girls I used to be friends with---". Lena closes her eyes, painful memories play in her mind.

"Each and every person that got to know about this, stopped talking to us. They would ignore us as if we were a plague. We were fun of and treated like the lowest animals---just by words---". 

"And trust me Tae, words hurt more than a hit." And that was true, they all knew.

"Our families were the worst---They called themselves as elite class but their morals were reduced to zero. Eunhee was sent out of country and was promised to someone as a business deal---". Taehyung's mother struggles to speak.

"I lost my parent's support and love because I was persistent for my love. They said they would disown me if they hear her name from my lips again". Taehyung doesn't know why love is seen to be between two different genders---why the world is so cruel.

Love is love, it doesn't have to see any gender, race or glass---it touches hearts and that's what all matters---what we feel matters, not the outer beauty---inner should matter the most.

"You know I never walked about my parents to you. Tell me Taehyung, did ever say your father was a bad person?---". Taehyung shakes his head. Taehyung has always seen a sincere smile on her mother's lips while talking about him even when divorced.

"I thought he'd hate me after I'll tell him the truth but he supported me alot. He was an amazing person, still is but I couldn't give him the love he deserves. We of course went on with this relationship, this arranged marriage, gave birth to you and those were thr happiest moments of my life. I found a friend in him but---". Lena sighs.

"I wanted him to live his life to fullest and with a person whom he loves. Not me because I couldn't love him like that, I couldn't forget her. We ended the relationship with good terms and now your father is happy with his family." She says, smiles a little.

Taehyung doesn't remember if he used to meet his father before his accident but he met him once after it and it was just five minutes because Taehyung wasn't even in old terms with his mother yet.

"But the point is, not everyone gets a support in form of your father. The world just needs one of your weakness and they would---they would just do everything to ruin you."  Lena says, slowly holds Taehyung's hand and the blonde lets her.

"I was so scared when you told me that you love Jeongguk. I would never have told him to stay away from you if I hadn't gone through the pain of loving someone who wasn't a guy. This world punishes those who go against the rules even if they are the law breakers first." Lena says and Taehyung can feel the pain he sees in her eyes.

"I had no one else but you and I was beyond scared because I didn't want people hurting or mocking my son and saying that he is just like his mother, dirty and---". Lena doesn't say, wipes her tears and Taehyung looks at her mother, a strong and independent woman, being vulnerable.

"I was so blind to see that just like me, your love made you happy because I was happy with her too. But I saw past that and got worried for what you will go through when more and more people will find out. I would never stand you getting hurt by this cruel world because trust me Taebear, it is like that." Lena desperately says.

"I couldn't see your love and happiness in my madness and I've hurt you so much because of that. Please just, never think that I was ashamed of you so I did it---no, I was too scared of other things to notice I've been hurting you both." Lena says. Jeongguk's anger towards her has long vanished.

"I'm so sorry Taehyung dear. So so sorry. I was a coward to not fight for my love but I know you both will and no one will dare to say anything to you or point fingers at your love. I know your love for eachother is real and just---never let it fade away---never." Lena says and Taehyung circles his arms around her and hugs her tightly, letting her cry all she wants for the loss of her love and the sorry she feels.

Jeongguk blinks away his tears as he watches Taehyung slowly rock his body, confronting his mother.

"It's okay mom, I forgive you. You just did what you thought was right for my own sake even though you went wrong too but your intentions were never bad right." Taehyung softly says.

"I am not against your relationship or love with Jeongguk---I just want you to be careful and I don't want you to go through what I did." Lena says and Taehyung wipes her tears.

"Trust me mom, we won't." Taehyung says and it's the first time since Jeongguk's in the room, Taehyung looked at him but just for a brief moment.

"Thank you Taehyung, I love you so much son, you are my everything and I can't bear to see you even in little of pain." She says and Taehyung smiles through his tears.

"I love you too mom and I know so let's forget everything, yeah?" Taehyung says and Lena slowly nods.

"Now both of you go and sort out your problem until I go through whatever this is." Taehyung says and looks at the box, his voice cheery. Jeongguk gulps though because Taehyung hasn't said the forgiveness words to him which he is dying to hear.

Lena and Jeongguk leave the room, the ravenette being too nervous and---scared.

Taehyung is finally left alone with the box that Jeongguk gave him and he pretty much is sure that he'd be a crying mess at the end of it even when he hasn't opened it yet.

And his tears fall when he opens the box. There are polaroids and a few accessories too. The pictures are in some order and Taehyung takes his time to see all of them, starting from the first year of their high school.

Taehyung chuckles through his tears.

Taehyung bites his lips, his hands are shaking as he looks at the goofy memories.

Jeongguk was never like this, goofy or funny. It's Taehyung who helped him out of that and he became like this---fun loving.

-tae sucks at games. This is what the polaroid says and Taehyung can't help but laugh.

-Halloween

-let the night commence XD

-a not so typical summer day

-bestfriends and boyfriends ♡

Taehyung's tears can't stop. Seeing everything and not remembering makes him want to cry louder because he wants to remember all the fun he has been through and he doesn't even have the memories to live them.

-coochyKooo ♡tae

Taehyung closes his eyes for a while, sobs shakily because he wants to go through these memories without crying but it seems nearly impossible.

-can you be serious for once tae?

-sleepy heads.

-never let tae get even one sip of a drink---ever.

Taehyung pretty much knows what would've happened.

-trip---successful

^stop eye fucking him Jeongguk . -hs

-un separable

Taehyung knows that.

Next are alot of polaroids that Jeongguk has taken of Taehyung.

-the prettiest for me♡ -jk

Taehyung laughs at this one. Can imagine Jeongguk's expressions clearly when he would've written those words.

The other thinks are some bracelets, pendants, a pen and other small things with a note, telling the brief story behind them.

And just as Taehyung said, he is a crying mess when he closes the box. He keeps crying silently for a while, hands covering his face. His head doesn't hurt though and Taehyung doesn't know how his mind reacts to all of it. Sometimes even a single glance at Jeongguk would give him a headache and now, going through so many memories---

If first date and first kiss, proposal and sleepovers and detentions---Taehyung feels like he knows everything---has relived it again in his own imagination because so what he doesn't remember---he was there and it was him, not anyone else. Forgetting, doesn't matter of he got those people back again.

Taehyung gets up hastily, walks towards the door and swings it open, finds Jeongguk standing against the wall infront of him. The ravenette looks at him with a mild shocked and a vulnerable expression as if Taehyung will end everything right now but Taehyung cries more because he wants to---once and for all---he wants to cry his heart out after finding so much---but in Jeongguk's arms.

"Tae--". The ravenette steps forward and Taehyung is running towards him, throws himself at him, arms circling around Jeongguk's shoulders and he hides his face in his neck, holds him tight as if his life depends on him and---it does.

Jeongguk balances himself immediately, holds Taehyung out of instinct when they collide in a warm and heartfelt embrace. Jeongguk's arm curls around Taehyung's waist, other hand softly caressing Taehyung's hair as he let's the boy cry.

They are in the hallway and no one is out except five of them, Jimin, Hoseok and Lena are there too---looking at the low lovers with warm smiles on their lips.

Jimin curls onto Hoseok's side and the red head embraces him, kissing his hair softly as they watch the love reunite in front of them.

Jeongguk's tears are being soaked by Taehyung's shirt as he hides his face too. The feeling is purely ecstatic and can't be put into words---atleast Jeongguk can't.

It's a miracle really. Them meeting again---becoming roommates with one of them having no idea of his past with the other and the other trying his best to not hurt him again.

But you can't fight fate. For some, fate becomes cruel and for very few---it becomes perfect. And it's fate that brought Taehyung back to Jeongguk, in his class and in his room---so that the love story which was tragically stopped---forbidden---can be continued until it makes the two lovers feel the love on eachother's embrace again---

But more powerful and stronger than previous one---make one fall for the other once again but harder and no return and the other to get a chance to love him more than he already does meaning---to love him without hurting him like before---to not be a coward and always stand next to him and love him---with all his heart.

You know---they say---it's written in the stars---so yeah, Taehyung and Jeongguk's love is written in the stars, promised high above in the sky where it can never be changed.

"Tae." Jeongguk whispers as he wipes Taehyung's tears softly with the pad of his thumb. Taehyung is still holding him tightly only now he's looking at him.

"Baby, I'm sorry---". And Taehyung quickly captures Jeongguk's lips in a soft and heartfelt kiss because there's no need of sorrys, sorrows---hurt or pain now---

Only one thing is to be present between them and it is there---without any doubt---love.

"I love you." Taehyung whispers against Jeongguk's lips and that's all and enough for him to tell him that he isn't mad at him at all and that he forgives and forgets and he wants to start again---stronger and perfect and Jeongguk feels like crying.

"I love you---". Jeongguk whispers. "I love you---I love you---." The ravenette repeats and cups Taehyung's face, kissing him again.

And with tears adorning their cheeks and hearts beating for eachother---the promise of unconditional love and of staying together forever is sealed with the softness of lips on lips---a vow of love sealed in the tenderness and sincerity of the passionate kiss.

-----------------------------

Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

Hope you liked this chap

Vote share and comment

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 49K 83
[JJK x KTH] social media fic | Where in innocent Taehyung's ass nude accidentally got sent to the group chat. And where Jungkook, who apparently hate...
31.1K 484 7
This is a collection of different scenarios with Suguru Geto in different settings unless said otherwise. May include other characters (some of this...
215K 14.9K 80
Taehyung struggled with having two jobs. Working full-time at a cafe while attending college and studying business was difficult to balance. It was a...
863K 43.2K 41
[COMPLETED] Original Work from @JeonTaeTrash. All righst to the author. I am just republishing her work since her whole book was deleted and I would...