NorrustlerRoam's Alternates [...

By MichimiMaidenPY

«A change in history» What if the Bad Guys weren't the ones who hurted Dream? What if Dream had people to wor... More

A/N - A few info before we start
Fell!NorrustlerRoam: One - Past Memories
Fell!NorrustlerRoam: Two - Memories
Fell!NorrustlerRoam: Three - Final part
A/N - Swap!NorrustlerRoam's small side note
Swap!NorrustlerRoam: Two - X!Frisk
Swap!NorrustlerRoam: Three - Annoying science
Swap!NorrustlerRoam: Four - Weird side effects
Swap!NorrustlerRoam: Five - Hatred
Swap!NorrustlerRoam: Six - Surprise
Swap!NorrustlerRoam: Seven - Last Part

Swap!NorrustlerRoam: One - Rescue

146 5 2
By MichimiMaidenPY

Warnings:
Abuse - Partial torture
=================

∆ UnderSwap - Original - Neutral Route ∆
$ WaterFall $

Ink was dragging the guardian of positive feelings, until they reached a "hidden" point in the area and threw the dreamer against a tree there - Damn useless plague. If only you weren't so curious.- he growled with hatred and contempt.

- You lied to me! You lied to whole multiverse! Don't play innocent.- Dream yelled at the Creator, the latter simply looked at him furiously.

- Tsk, useless. Your head is damaged and you don't serve me like that.- He pointed his brush towards the little skeleton - I don't know why I had you by my side, you're nothing more than a manipulable thing for my liking.-

- You knew about the balance, you knew that Error was necessary, you knew that Error had to destroy for all of us to be alive and you still used me to hurt him.- The little skeleton accused, his eyesockets narrowed towards him.

- Pffft- hahahahaha... Do you really think that such an irrelevant information will stop me? You are more idiot than I thought.- he laughed shamelessly, causing anger in the dreamer.

- It's not irrelevant! There is a limit on everything! If it were the opposite, Reaper!Sans, Reaper!Papyrus and Reaper!Toriel wouldn't have the job of measuring who dies and who doesn't. Nor would my brother and I exist as a balance of emotions. Error needs to live and you are forbidding it!- Dream tried to reason as calmly as possible, but it was difficult because he was really angry at the liar in front of him.

- Well, you're wrong, that's not how it works.  You're letting your brain getting washed by Error and the traitor Swap!Sans.- Ink spit the name like poison.

The little skeleton growled at the painter - Blue is not a traitor! He knows the truth that YOU hid from us!- That made Ink lose his temper and form an ink sword.

- Enough! Shut up now! I will not let insolent little children destroy my Empire!- he shouted furiously.

+ An hour and a half later +
$ Swap!Undyne's Lab $

- Undyne! Undyne! You have to see this!- Napstaton said as he dragged the scientist to the screens of the Waterfall cameras - It is the most reaffirming evidence that the Creator is a dirty double face bastard!- he added when they both arrived in front of a huge device with a giant screen

Undyne looked at the screen and played the recording of the event. She had barely seen it for a few minutes and her face had turned into a gesture of terror and she was totally horrified at the scene - Oh for Toriel...-

- You see it? We need to show this video to everyone!- exclaimed the robot.

- But the Creator is a liar and master manipulator. He could do anything to prevent anyone from seeing it!- the scientist argued with fear on her face, she turned to watch the recording which showed Ink withdrawing from the place and abandoning Dream all wounded and almost dead. She advanced the recording in real time, seeing that Dream was still there and if he was not dead yet, he would be if they didn't do something about it - I will go looking for him- she said firmly, grabbing a dark jacket to camouflage herself through the darkness of Waterfall - If Dream and Nightmare are not here, it will be the first phase of the loss of the balance.- she commented.

- How will you go? Papyrus's friends and likely followers of the idiot Creator will be there.-

- I have a quick and secret shortcut. It doesn't take long.-

$ Waterfall - Echo Flowers $

- C-Chara... No, don't cry little one... He will be fine...- said Frisk while comforting the boy in green clothes with yellow who cried uncontrollably. They had just heard everything that happened through an echo flower and Chara was emotionally broken, the first fallen human tried everything to comfort him but couldn't do much since he was semi-dead.

In the distance, a yellow flower entered the earth and went a few meters further repeating a phrase - Flowey serch secur... See monster hurt monster...- Fear was evident in his voice and when he passed near the humans and repeated  the phrase, Frisk immediately caught the attention of the flower that stopped his actions to look at the human.

- Flowey! Did you see a monster hurt another? - The flower nodded - Were they two skeletons?- Nods - Where!? Maybe we can help!-

- Klose to kascad. Thre meterZ awai.- pointed with his leaf towards the direction where he came from.

- Thank you! You saved a life!- and the first human ran away, Chara before leaving gave a few coins to Flowey and said he deserved it for his university, then followed the first human to the place where the little dreamer would be.

- Flowey hapi! Flowey be hero and be able to pay uni!- and the little flower was happy.

(I was happy with the Happy Flowey <3)

+ Place where Dream is supposed to be +

Both humans arrived at the place, they looked for the dreamer until Chara caught his broken cloak and small bones. They quickly approached, seeing the little guardian very hurt, carefully, they watched his soul, noticing it very weak, then delicately, they carried him and slowly stood up.

Frisk looked everywhere, beginning to guide the human who carried the skeleton through places where they have no contact with other monsters. They came to an area guarded by three monsters and they were heading towards them, the good thing, they still didn't catch them so they had to be quick to hide.

The brunette found a cave and quickly guided the other there, hiding deep inside, watching the monsters pass by. They sighed in relief, they were going to leave when a voice stopped them - Psst, hey. Humans…- she whispered, both turned around, seeing Undyne a little crouched and adjusting her glasses - Come on, it's a shortcut to the laboratory.- she started to leave and the children followed her as they could due to having a skeleton in their arms.

$ Undyne's Lab - True Lab $

The three reached the more or less deep part of the laboratory, where there were several hospital beds. Undyne brought clean sheets and Frisk carried a new mattress while Chara and Napstablook came running behind. Well, almost running, Chara had Dream.

Upon reaching the side of the beds, Undyne took out the sheet and mattress from the first bed that was near the door, Frisk put the mattress and the scientist put the sheet with the help of Napstablook and the brunette at lightning speed. Chara approached and with Undyne's help, they carefully placed the injured skeleton in the bed - Guys. I need you to do something very important. Frisk, I need you to go to MedicalTale and look for the humans there or some monster that knows about complex body repair surgery. Chara, stay here and help me clean the wounds, and you Napstablook, go find Blue since is one of the people that Dream trusts, if he refuses to come, show him the video.- All those mentioned began immediately to do what the scientist requested.

Frisk accompanied Napstablook to look for the video, when they had all the recording on CD, Frisk opened a portal to the AU where Blue was hiding. When the robot passed, the brunette closed the portal and opened another to MedicalTale.

∆ MedicalTale - Original - Neutral Route ∆

Swap!Frisk arrived quickly, looking for Medical!Frisk or Medical!Chara, seeing no one of them, they looked for a monster, watching Medical!Toriel in the distance talking to Medical!Alphys.  At the speed of a roadrunner, they approached them asking for help for Dream, at first they refused but then the brunette said something that froze their blood - The one who hurt Dream was the Creator himself.-

Both monsters looked at the human, who only reaffirmed his phrase and even said that an echo flower, a Flowey and a video supported their story. The female monsters decided to accompany them since Medical!Alphys was an expert in surgeries and Medical!Toriel could stabilize him better.

Swap!Frisk opened a portal to UnderSwap, giving way first to the ladies and then them (How chivalrous).

∆ AU Random ∆
$ Blue's Residence $

Blueberry was quietly sitting on his couch, reading a horror story just as someone knock on the door and interrupt his peace. With a slight growl, he gets up and opens the door, meeting Napstablook, leaving him very confused - Blue, before you say no, you better watch the video.- he said showing a CD.

The blue-clothed one let in the visitor, pointing to the DVD and CD player. He put the object in the right place and activated the video, Blue sat in front of the TV to watch.

Not half of the video lasted as he ran to the bathroom to vomit.

He returned, wiping the magic he had vomited, and observing that he was not alone. Now there were Error and Cross (and X!Chara joined Cross) watching the disgusting video. How lucky that they are both used to such things, otherwise they would have done what he did.

When the video ended, Blue sighed covering his face, then looked at the floor and finally fixed his gaze on the robot - Where is he now?-

- In UnderSwap Original. Undyne is trying to save his life.-

∆ UnderSwap - Original - Neutral Route ∆
$ Swap!Undyne's Lab - True Lab $

- Carefully, Chara. A false move and everything will go down hell.- said Undyne in the most serious tone she has used in her life.

- Yes, doctor.- the human answered while cleaning the wounds of the arms and the scientist checked the broken ribs, observed the level of his soul and at the same time monitored if Dream remained unconscious.

Just in that, Frisk arrives with Medical!Toriel and Medical!Alphys. The goat woman tells the human to move away from the wounded, while Undyne recounts all the wounds that the skeleton possessed and what she had found so far. While the specialists worked, the humans withdrew to leave them alone.

$ Just outside that area $

- That son of a bitch named Creator. Argh! I hate him!- Chara hit a wall with fury, and then sighed, the semi-dead human looked at him with compassion - He almost killed a child.- that phrase confused both the first human and the newly arrived visitors.

- I don't understand. Dream is 518 years old.- Chara laughed slightly, but it wasn't a happy laugh, it was one of sadness and maybe a little pain.

- Age is not measured by the physical.-

- What?-

- The real age, if you can call it that, is not measured exactly by the physical. It is measured by the mind.- They sighed - Why do you think there are people of 28-30 years who act as teenagers of 15-16 years?  Why do you think there are 13-year-olds who have the thought as mature as a 20 or 25-year-old? Why do you think there are people who are newly of age and have a person stress of 40 years? Age is not measured by the physical, it only adapts to the fact that if your body is so old it must act according to that age that the body has because everyone believes that the mind grows in the same way as the body.- They crossed their arms fixing their gaze on the brunette - Dream will be 518 years old both physically and temporarily, but he has the mind of a 6-year-old being. Or it may be 8 years, but still. Mentally, it's a child. One of the most manipulable and best victim of brainwashing.- He looked down a little and then saw the human again - You, more than anyone else, should know how sons of a bitch are some people with children. It was not difficult for the Creator to put false things in Dream's head... Total, he is a child. Children are afraid to rebel, if they know that adults are torture.-

- Dream wasn't afraid.- Blue commented, catching everyone's attention - He wasn't afraid to face him because he thought the Creator would do nothing but throw him out. He didn't imagine that he would almost kill him.- His face became a serious gesture, without expression, almost looking at nothing.

+ Three hours later +

Undyne went out next to Medical!Toriel and Medical!Alphys, the ones outside were watching the approaching women and quickly, the humans got up from the ground to know how the little skeleton was.

- Well, the wounds were very deep and too serious... But we managed to repair most of those that were risky. There are some that will take much longer to recover, but at least he will live.- the dinosaur woman reported.

- Will he wake up?- asked the red-eyed human.

- We are not sure at what time, but yes. He will wake up.- the goat woman replied.

They talked for a few more minutes, until it was time for them to retire. Chara decided to stay in the laboratory, Frisk didn't want to leave the eighth human alone so he stayed, Napstablook lived in the laboratory and Undyne had no choice since it was her laboratory and practically her home. The inhabitants of Medicaltale returned to their universe, Blue and his companions (Cross and Error) returned to the universe where they were.

For everyone, it was a crappy day.  Literal.  Especially for Dream.

----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1.3K 21
Two stories, brought together by twists, turns, and a mess of events. (Y/N), a kindly soul from Recoverytale, finds themselves assuming the role of h...
40.4K 1.2K 5
(REWRITE OF THIS BOOK IS UP! It is called "Obsessive Love".) (I do not own the cover, Undertale nor any of the characters besides my OC's, they belon...
42.8K 1.1K 22
Tw for the book: Suicide Self harm Eating disorders (I think) Cannibalism (dream eats his own flesh because Sam forgot about him so he doesn't get fo...
30.9K 1.3K 15
Destruction. It was what Error was good at. Destruction of timelines, AUs. Apparently, he was good at destroying himself, too. - „hEH, don'T mAKe Me...