Curvy Me

By missk11_

It's not easy for a plus size woman to survive the criticism and reproval among the stereotyped society. Bell... More

Prologue - Noah.
Chapter 1 - Surprise.
Chapter 2 - Apologize.
Chapter 3 - Bluntly.
Chapter 4 - Bombshells.
Chapter 5 - Anger.
Chapter 6 - Undeniable.
Chapter 7 - Hurting.
Chapter 8 - Unanticipated.
Chapter 9 - Tonight.
Chapter 10 - Necessary.
Chapter 11 - Crashed.
Chapter 12 - Changes.
Chapter 13 - Date.
Chapter 14 - Goddess.
Chapter 15 - Speed.
Chapter 16 - Revenge.
Chapter 17 - Completeness.
Chaptee 18 - Craving.
Chapter 19 - Beating.
Chapter 20 - Haunted.
Chapter 21 - Promise.
Chapter 22 - Needed.
Chapter 23 - Intention.
Chapter 24 - Love.
Chapter 25 - Horrifically.
Chapter 26 - Tempting.
Chapter 27 - Mine.
Chapter 28 - Sickness.
Chapter 29 - Bothers.
Chapter 30 - Unbosom.
Chapter 32 - Official.
Chapter 33 - Miracle.
Chapter 34 - Realisation.
Chapter 35 - Confusion.
Chapter 36 - Minding.
Chapter 37 - Heated.
Chapter 38 - Passionate.
Chapter 39 - Forever.
Chapter 40 - Baby.
Epilogue - Memories.
APPRECIATION✓
MR MEANIE

Chapter 31 - Again.

6.3K 247 18
By missk11_

Sorry for the small prank on the previous chapter, I bet I got you guys good 🙏😂

But, so far....I love the attention for this story and it's kinda of unbelievable to accept this much of LOVES❤️

Thank you, everyone!

Noah's POV:

Ouch.

I hissed as Ellie applied the hydrogen peroxide on my bruised up face and Bella was smiling along Mrs Andres.

Ya, that must be funny seeing me like this. Because Ellie couldn't stop nagging me about getting punched like this. She claimed it to be the worse and I wonder what could have happen if she sees that guy because I'm very sure that his face must be bruised more worse than I'm now.

Ellie is Mrs Andres's one and only daughter yet she's kind of like a big sister to me. Well, we never had that much of conversation but still I knew that she's seeing me that way, just like her mother does.

She's 38 this year and was married with two kids, yet she's that very professional doctor who manage thousands of health firms. More for her, she's that sassy bold woman who speak up straight away and that's kind of scared me once when I was little.

Maybe, still I'm. Because she just can't stop accusing me like I'm the bad guy here.

I hope that, at the end of the day Bella won't leave me after knowing so much of my dirty behaviours because this two women were already enough to ruin my name.

I did something that I never knew I could do which is to pout unwantedly because Bella was grinning at me shyly as Mrs Andres said something to her ear.

Oh, God. I'm flushing.

"Here. All done. Don't you dare call me again for any kind of nursing anymore. " Ellie says as she closed the first aid kit.

Well, I never call you to treat me but to treat Bella, yet you still insisted on aiding me though. My subconscious argued as I snort a little.

"You come here, my dear. " Ellie approached towards Bella and made her to sit on the couch behind that coffee table. She was so nice and sweet to her but not me?

I'm not complaining because I knew that they too love her as much I love her.

I love her. I like really love her.

That sounds so usual on my lips yet a smile displayed on my lips. It's feels so unique and different than I ever felt for Cherry. It's not just a mere infatuation and I'm aware of it.

I could happily say that this goddess is mine to love now.

"Hrmm...dear, had you been crying all day? Because, the fever wasn't that accessible and your eyes are little swollen. " Ellie informed as Bella gasped a little. My eyes attached instantly with hers as she avoided my gaze. Ellie and Mrs Andres were practically glaring at me back.

She had cried in middle of the fight today but why was Ellie saying as, all day? Is she's been crying since yesterday? Is that why she's kind of off since the morning?

"Urmm...no. It's just I'm a bit worried about him. " Bella said, smiling awkwardly at all of us as he eyes landed at the ground.

"Alright, I don't want to push you. You don't need any medicine to take because your physically fine but just..." Ellie spoke as her attention turn to me, scowling at me.

"...mentally worried. So, take care of that okay. Mom, I have work to go so I will pick up you later. Okay? " Ellie returned her attention back to them and she hugged her mother, following with Bella.

Ignoring me, she take her handbag along and leave to the hallway, following by Mrs Andres. Bella sat there, blushed and frown on the spot.

"Why had you been crying? I know that's not the exact reason, Bella. " I questioned softly as I found the room empty. My eyes searching for hers.

"I...I was really worried. " she replied hesitatingly and I shook my head, eyeing her in disapproval.

"It's nothing. " she whispered as she fidgets with her shirt and I got to confess this thing tht kept on pledging me.

"Do you still don't believe me? Or..." I questioned and my mind recalled a moment that might be an effect of her dismay since this morning.

Even when I went to bed with her that night, I kind of felt her being moving constantly but I was too peace and tired to peer myself from waking up.

"...you heard my conversation with Cherry last night, isn't it? " I asked in confirmation and her eyes shot up to meet mine in disbelief. So, yes. She did heard us.

But, I never say anything that could make her mad, isn't it? Wait, I did say that I got used her for Cherry. Maybe, that's the point.

"Bella, whatever I said that night was the truth. I...I did tried to use you to get her back before but then, I realised that I was slowly falling for you. You make me feel so warm and secure, yet I never had that kind of something from anyone. Not even when I'm with Cherry. " I explained as I sat up straight on the sofa while my eyes still hovering hers.

"You should trust me now. I'm all positive in who I want right now and that's you. I mean it when I say that I love you, Bella. " I confessed while her eyes attached to mine and I was standing up as I walked to her. Sitting so closely next to her as our body hovered over each other. Her cheeks blushing as her lips forming a smile while her eyes followed my movement.

She's being too beautiful for my eyes day by day and I couldn't avert my eyes from her.

"I love you, too. " she hushed as I grabbed her face gently, inching it closer to mine so that I could kiss this goddess again.

My goddess.

Lips were molded but it endd as a quick little peck as we heard Mrs Andres, approaching us. Luckily, my sneaky growl doesn't go loud enough for her to hear.

"I'm doing the lunch now...don't you guys leave anywhere to eat, alright. " Mrs Andres ordered playfully with that usual comment of hers but in a more nice manner today because Bella's here.

She knew that I wouldn't stay home that much and she hates it when I skip my meals.

I nodded and Bella joined me, then as soon as Mrs Andres disappeared into the kitchen, I pulled Bella towards me. Taking my lips near hers so that I could complete my urge today but all I could get was her palm stopping me from connecting to those lips and while pushing me a little.

How dare she? I trapped her under my arms as soon as she tried to walk away from me and my eyes was lingering on her lips intensely while she wiggled out of my grip, blushing coyly at me.

"Noah, I should help her. We can do this later...right?..." she was saying but lost in words as she was too caught up with my eyes burning in fire for her.

Her gapping and closing mouth to form a word, were just fueling my sanity more. She's surrendering under my arms as her eyes lingered over mine with expectation.

That's my cue.

So, it didn't get much longer for me to smash my lips onto her. My hand grabbing the nape of her neck while another holding onto her waist, putting her in place as her body shied under me.

I'm so freaking sure that this woman is going to kill me one day.

Our lips linked in a motion and it was the perfect rhythm to fill in our desire. Unfortunately, we can't go any deeper because Bella was already started to moan my name and if I go any longer, I guess we both will embarrass each other right here.

And so, I pulled away reluctantly because just a few minutes kiss wasn't enough for me with Bella.

"Go on a date with me. " I whispered as we were panting for air, our forehead onto each other while my thumb caress her pink tainted cheeks.

Her eyes looked me in a mixture of wonder yet worry and I knew straight away that what's her mind battling about right now.

"A real one right now with no hidden motive but to just spend our first date for real...with the woman I love. " I said literally everything that I wanted to and it kind of unbelievable for me to know that I'm changing.

I just confessed something like a lovestruck teenager and I'm not regretting it.

"Where do you have been all this time? " I unknowingly questioned and she smiled so sweetly, making me to capture her lips again.

Anyone excited for their first 'real' date? Because, I do!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 24.9K 66
When a self-assured plus size Indian woman had been forced to face the meanest guy in the world at their last day of college, he quickly put a check...
31.2K 110 14
Different types of curvy/plus size one shots Warning: All contents in this one shots is 18+🌶️. Please read at your own risk :) Btw, pls be kind on u...
47.2K 2.1K 37
Sequel to Bi-polar Love ❤️