I Was Always Yours To Be

By AmberBhasin

Urvi is hired by Yash's company as an interior designer for a project. After their awful first meet, they bot... More

Characters
My life
How my life was going to change
My first day at Malhotra Constructions
She is going to regret
Sacha Mehra
Changing emotions
Playing with emotions.
Back to square one...
Avoiding
Shock!
Getting to know each other.
Karan Khurana
Kidnapped
Realising love
Special feeling
Different Side
Confessions
Answers
Wedding
First Date
Past coming back
Prateek Sindya
We meet again
Truth is out-1
Announcement
Covers
Missing him
Winner!
Crazy in love.
Twist
My life turning upside down
She's gone!
Perfect match
I'm married!
New Chapter of Life
Softening up
Daadi's Arrival
Yash's Change of Heart
Convincing my Love
Yash's Trial
Yash's Guilt
Missing each other
Yash's Helplessness
I forgive you
Back home
Sacha's Craziness
Happy Family
Honeymoon-1
Honeymoon-2
Good News
Reminiscing
Big Thank You!

Truth is out-2

127 15 5
By AmberBhasin

Urvi's P.O.V.

Everyone looked at me shocked after the claim is made. My tears were flowing and I looked into Yash's eyes to find some kind of trust for me. He slowly loosened his hands from my shoulders and began stepping back as if he couldn't believe what he just heard. "I really didn't expect this from you Urvashi. Such a huge lie?! How can you? Is that the proof you have? You claimed to be Vijay Gupta's daughter? How low can you stoop again?" Yash said softly while stepping away from me. I couldn't believe my ears. He really didn't trust me. I felt embarrassed. I really thought that if no one else believes in me, Yash would. Guess I was wrong. He rushed back up to me and holding my shoulders again, digging his fingers into my skin, exclaimed, "This is it! Get out of here right now! I don't want to see your face right now." He held my arm and dragged me to the door. Pushing me outside, he said with tears in his eyes, "I don't want to embarrass you anymore because of the fact that I love you and I can't hurt you anymore. And for this to happen, you have to stay away from me. Just leave before I embarrass you any more." Saying that, he walked away and I stood outside the office unable to comprehend what just happened. With the scene just now playing repeatedly in my head, I slowly walked away from there. Walking aimlessly on the side of the road, I reached the park and sat down there and began to cry my life out. Screaming, I asked nobody, "Why? Why me? Ahhhhhh!" Letting out my frustration I got up and wiped away my tears. "No! I can't break! Not this time! My mother made me strong! I will reply!" I convinced myself and left. Calling a number, I said, "I have some spicy news for you all. I'm sure that by showing this, you will be very popular. Tell me, when should I send you the video?" I got the permission and went to pay back now. Walking out of the park and wiping my tears, I went home burning with revenge and fury for my insult. When I reached, I realised that I left the pen drive on my desk at home. Injecting it in my laptop, I emailed the video attachment to a news channel. Yes! I am sending it on a news channel to broadcast. With the email, I ordered them to blur out my mother's face to which they agreed. 

Clenching my fists, I spoke softly, "Get ready to be ruined Mr. Vijay Gupta." Soon enough, they played the clip and did as I told them. They blurred my mother's face. In a hour, the video went viral and was playing on all TV channels, all radio stations were talking about it and it was all over social media. With every passing hour, there were news that everyone began to stop investing money in his company and even the stocks of his company were falling by the second. He was refusing to give any kind of statement in the public and he locked his house and remained inside. Serves you right Mr. Vijay Gupta. Made my mother, my sister and me suffer so much. Now it's your turn. I looked at the news from my phone and smiled. Soon after, I got a call and this time, I looked at the caller ID. Reading it, I quickly declined it. It was Vijay Gupta's. I smirked thinking about how embarrassed he must be feeling. Well, he looked for it. He dug his own grave. My work was finished at home so I decided to go back to the construction site. I hopped into a taxi and went directly to the site. Getting out of the car, I walked to my tent and placed my belongings. Smiling, I went inside the building and saw that the colour mistake was corrected and began praising the workers in my great mood, "Wow! Well done guys! I'm so proud of you all. You know, you guys are working so hard, I can see that all of your hard work is going to pay off very nicely." They all looked at me smiling and with their smiles, I smiled more. I heard a car tires screeching outside and it forced me to go out and see. I saw Yash getting out of his car and storming towards me fuming. His eyes were red and burning in anger. I stood unaffected with my arms folded. He held my hand and literally dragged me to my tent. I went without any objections. Once inside, he asked me angrily, "Tell me the truth, you did this, didn't you? You sent that video to the TV channel, right?" I stood and looked at him with a smile. "Answer me!" He demanded. "If I tell you the truth, will you believe me?" I asked. "Don't play games with me Urvashi. Answer me," he said. "Yes, I did it," I said calmly. My eyes went to his fists clenching. "Why?" Yash asked me low and dangerous. "There was no other way to show you the truth," I said. 

He stepped back and seemed to calmed down a bit. He began to think about something for a while. "Was I that ignorant?" Yash asked. I was taken aback by his sudden change in posture. I walked up to him with tears in my eyes and held his hand. "Yash, I love you. More than anyone else in this world. Do you even know what it feels like when you don't trust me?" I asked. His eyes welled up. Placing his hand on top mine, he said, "I know I have hurt you very much. Can you forgive me? Urvashi, I'm sorry I didn't trust you. I was so blinded by this deal that I couldn't see the truth that you were speaking. Just by asking me this one question that if you were to tell me the truth if I would have believed you has opened my eyes. I can't imagine my life without you Urvashi. Please forgive me. I believe you and trust me, this belief wouldn't break in this lifetime." I was in tears. His every word touched my heart. I embraced him with all the love I have saying with tears flowing from my eyes and my heart feeling overwhelmed, I said, "I love you Yash. I really love you." After a minute, we broke the hug and touched our foreheads together. Enjoying and wishing for this moment to never end, we promised each other's love for not only this lifetime but for every lifetime after. This moment was magical. I got my Yash back. I got back my life and love. For a while, I thought that the differences between us would have never ended but he proved me wrong. No matter how many differences come between us, Yash wouldn't let them stay. He would always clear them. Afterall, this is true love. I smiled. Suddenly my phone rang disrupting our moment. I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Attend to the call," Yash said. Looking at Yash and without checking the caller's ID, I answered. "I want to meet you," a voice demanded which I was very familiar with. I knew it was Vijay Gupta. "Sorry, wrong number," I said and hang up. Yash was busy with his phone and realising that I was finished, he asked me to have lunch with him to which I obviously agreed. 

I informed Sneha to supervise as I was going out for lunch and would be back in a while. I went with Yash to a nearby restaurant and we ate lunch there while just looking at each other. We haven't spent time in a very long while and we didn't want to end this moment, this day. After completing our meals, with a heavy heart, we left from there and he drove back to the construction site. I sat in the car not wanting to leave him and he held my hand not wanting to send me away. Our silence was speaking in depth to each other. Our eyes held our emotions and we understood each other so well that we didn't need words at the moment. "Do you really have to go?" Yash asked frowning. "I have to. You don't know my boss. If he finds out that I am not at work, he will kill me," I said jokingly. He rolled his eyes and pouted cutely. "It's not funny Urvashi," he said. "Yash, the perks of being the boss. You can be anywhere you wish to be," I said. He smirked and said, "Go and do your work. I'll talk to you later." I was confused. I gave him a kiss on his cheek and got out of the car. He drove off and I went back to my tent. At the end of the day, I left the site and walked to the bus stop. While walking, I was also trying my luck in stopping a taxi but was in vain. I reached the bus stop and stood waiting. A car pulled up in front of me and the glass went down to reveal a smiling Yash. I smiled and sat inside. He drove off. He was acting very differently. He drove the car very very slowly. "What's the matter?" I asked. "What?" he asked in reply. "Why are you driving so slow?" I asked. He stopped the car and turned to me saying, "I am driving slow because if I drive fast, you would reach home in no time and I wouldn't get to spend all this extra time with you." I blushed. He just knows so well how to make me love him more. I felt like it took forever to reach home but when I did reach, I just wished that the time hadn't fly so fast. I didn't want to leave Yash. With a heavy heart, I wished him goodnight and left. I went inside sulking while feeling overjoyed. Sulking because I couldn't spend much time with Yash and overjoyed because I had Yash once again in my life. 

I went to bed feeling like sleep was the furthest thing from me. I could not stop thinking about what happened today. I got a message notification and opened it to read the message. "Are you missing me?" Yash asked. I blushed as I replied, "Maybe." "I am missing you very badly," Yash replied and said. "Will you meet me tomorrow?" I asked. "Yes my love," he replied. We chatted until I slept away.

The next morning.

I woke up feeling energised. I smiled and got out of bed. I freshened up and went to the table to eat. Quickly, I ate my breakfast and wanted to leave. I couldn't wait anymore to see Yash. I am getting impatient. Maa sat and looked at me in awe. "What's the matter? For about a week and more, you woke up every single morning groaning that you don't want to go to work and today, you have woken for yourself, and you are eating as if you are you are late when it is still very early," Maa said. I held the spoon halfway to my mouth hearing her words. "Is it a boy?" Maa asked leaving me astounded. I looked at her with wide eyes. "I have to go," I said and hurriedly left the house after taking her blessings. I left the colony and walked a while. A car pulled up behind me and popped the horn. Turning around, I saw Yash in the car and I went to sit inside. "Why didn't you wait at home?" Yash asked me. "Just so," I said. He drove quietly. While driving, he suddenly held my hand and was using his next hand to steer. I blushed as I allowed him to. He drove quickly to the site. I was disappointed. Is that all the time I am going to have with him today? When we reached, I frowned. He got out and walked around to the left side of the car. Opening the door, he stretched his hand out for me. I placed my hand into his as I carefully got out of the car. "Let's go," he said casually. I was confused. I called out to him asking, "Wait! Are you supposed to be going to the head office?" He stopped and turning his head, he simply replied, "Perks of being the boss." I shook my head and rolled my eyes. We walked to my tent together and I rested my things down. I turned around to leave when he held my hand pulling me to him. My body hit his hard chest as I looked into his eyes filled with love just for me. He tucked a strand of hair that was in my eye behind my ear. His face was slowly coming closer to mine. My heart started to race as my breathing got heavy. His other hand snaked slowly around my waist leaving me breathless. My knees began to feel weak and I held onto his shoulders tightly for support of my body. His nose made its way to my ears as he caressed it with his nose softly. He planted a kiss on my neck making me turn around, breaking our position as I couldn't control my blush. 

I was breathing hard and my face felt hot. I was about to walk away when he held back my hand. Slowly, he pulled me towards him again closing the distance. This time, my back was attached to his chest as his two strong arms held my waist and his head rested on my shoulder. I felt like in that moment, I had everything I wanted in my life. His face buried in my hair, we remained in that position for a while. He then turned me back around and his feet began to move forward as mine automatically moved backwards. He locked me to the wall leaving me no escape route. I bent my head in shyness. His finger came under my chin raising it so that he could look into my eyes without a distraction. His hand then cupped my face as his thumb caressed my cheek. His eyes moved from my eyes and went down my face stopping on my trembling lips. As he was slowly approaching my lips, Sneha walked into my tent. Seeing her, I quickly pushed Yash away leaving him confused. I could hardly even speak. This was awkward. "Good morning Sneha," I managed to say. "Good morning ma'am," she replied. "I'm sorry I came without informing you into your tent," she apologised. I looked at Yash as he was standing there carefree. "It's ok," I said. She quickly rested her stuff down and ran out. Yash came back closer to me again but this time I stopped him to prevent what just happened, "Do you want the entire world to know?" I asked. "Everyone already knows that we love each other," Yash said to me in an obvious tone. "Still, we have our entire life to romance with each other, but we are here to work so let's do that," I said. He nodded and stepped back. "I don't like this Sneha," Yash said with an angry cute pout. I smiled and planted a kiss on his cheek leaving him shocked and ran out of the tent. I went into the building and began to work.

I couldn't look at Sneha with shame because of what she just saw. Coming up to me with some work, I turned the other direction. "Ma'am, I need you to double check these please," she said. I held out my hand without turning around and she placed the file there. "Ma'am, there is no need to be ashamed in front of me. I am not only your assistant but your friend as well. I can understand when two people love each other how it feels," she said. She turned around and began to walk away when I called her halting her steps. Turning around, I went up to her and hugged her. "Thanks for making me feel so comfortable," I said. She smiled and said, "Can I tell you one thing?" I nodded and she said, "Yash sir and you look perfect together." She left me blushing there and walked away to do her work. I turned around and saw Yash standing and looking at me. I smiled at him as he walked up to me. "I wish someone could hug me like that hug Sneha just got," he said. I cuffed him on his arm and walked away. The day was flying and anywhere I was working on the building, Yash would be looking at me making me feel awkward.
A little while after lunch, I saw a car pulled up on the site. Out came Vijay Gupta. I continued with my work ignoring him. He walked up to me demanding to speak with me. I continued to ignore him and after some time of nagging, I lead him to my tent. Once inside, he asked me, "Why did you have to insult me in front of the entire world?" I looked at him and asked innocently, "What did I do?" He looked annoyed and said, "Don't try to play games with me young lady. I know exactly your mother and your plans. Just because I didn't have any money before, she left me and now that I am a billionaire, she wants to use you to make me come back to her? By using all these disgusting tricks?" I began to feel annoyed. In reply, I said, "First things first, my mother didn't leave you because you didn't have money. She left you because you did not have any sort of humanity in you. Secondly, if I wish, I could become a billionaire just like you but you see the thing is, my mother would have more responsibility when I want her to be stress free which you wouldn't be able to understand. And furthermore, we don't choose money over our loved ones. Like you." 

He was silent and I continued, "Is that what you came for? Well if that's it, you may leave. And one more thing, you told me that day, something about destroying me? Let me tell you one thing, destroying me is not difficult, it's impossible. But me! I can make the impossible possible you know why? Because the blessing of a mother is a supernatural power in itself altogether." He bent his head and left from my tent. I smiled and walked out as I looked at his car driving out. Thank God Yash isn't here. I remembered while we were having lunch there was a call from the head office to which he had to attend. If he was here, I don't know how he would have reacted to the situation and the chances of him going away from me again, it's really the best option that he isn't here at the moment. I heaved a sigh and went back to work. While working, I didn't even realised that it was time to leave. I wondered if Yash was going to come back for me but then after waiting a while, I decided to go home on my own. I left and walked to the bus stop and waited a while. The bus came and I went in. Dropping at the closest bus stop to my house, I walked the rest and reaching home, I saw Yash parked outside with him leaning on the car. I smiled and walked up to him. "I thought that I would have to go to sleep without seeing you," I said. He embraced me and I smiled responding with a tight and comforting hug. Keeping our position, Yash said to me, "You don't know how difficult it was to leave you today and go to the head office. I really missed you." He was the first one to break the hug and I just followed. Stepping back, I said, "So do you think that it was easy for me? Letting you go?" He held my shoulders saying with love, "I know this is difficult for both of us being separated so but we know that we love each other immensely and knowing that, nothing is impossible for us. We just need some patience. I promise you, after this project, everything will change. Nothing is going to be the same."

He smiled at me and embraced me again. It was getting very cold and Yash took his leave. "I'll see you tomorrow. I love you. Good night," he said. I went inside as he insisted that I do before he leave. I waved at him from the door and he drove off. I went inside unable to control my smile. Maa was cooking dinner and she noticed me asking, "How was your day? You are home late today?" Walking to my room, I replied, "Yeah I didn't even realised when it was time to leave work." Entering my room, I changed and went back outside to have dinner. When I went back, I sat down and Maa served me. After taking her food, she sat opposite me and we began to eat together. I gave her all that had occurred during my day as she gave me hers. After dinner, I retreated to my room. Sitting on the window seat, I looked at the full moon. I smiled as I remembered Yash. He was really special to me. I can't imagine my life without him in the future. I felt an addiction to him and to this feeling of love. It made me feel special. Yash's love for me was making the world look so different than how I perceived it before. It was beautiful. Everything about it was beautiful. I found beauty in everything. I smiled as I got up and went to my bed and lay down. My mind then shifted to Vijay Gupta. He made me feel annoyed in the very next moment. I thanked God for letting his truth be revealed and because of that, Yash came back to me. I went to sleep in peace that night and with a smile on my face. I was awakened by the ringing of my phone and took it up reluctantly. Placing it to my ears, I answered in a low and sleepy voice, "Hello." "Come outside, I'm waiting for you," Yash said on the line. I jerked up and held my head. "I'm coming," I said and he hang up. Why is Yash here so late? I hope everything is alright. I jumped out of the bed and went in front of the mirror. Quickly, I passed my fingers through my hair making me a bit more presentable to go in front of him. I took a shawl and went outside. I had to open the door very quietly before Maa woke up. I walked quietly down the stairs and saw Yash leaning on his car wearing a grey sweatpants and white t-shirt. Oh my God, he looked so hot! My face got red looking at him. I couldn't believe that he was mine and mines alone. My Greek God.

I shook off those feelings for a while and went up to him. "What's the matter? Why are you so late here?" I asked feeling worried. He engulfed me in a bear hug taking me by surprise. I hugged him back asking again what was the matter? He broke the hug and touched our foreheads together keeping his eyes closed. "I was missing you. I bought coffee and didn't know who to drink it with so I came to you," he said. I stepped back. Was he serious? "Seriously Yash? You woke me up so late just so that you can have company to drink coffee?" I asked. He gave me a sad face and I melted. He is so cute. He handed me a cup and we sat on top on his car front and sipped on the coffee. I looked up at the sky and stared at the stars. Once more, we were having a perfect moment. "What are you looking at?" Yash asked. "At one of the most breathtaking scenery," I said. He looked up and asked, "The sky?" I continued, "Filled with stars. Millions and millions of them." He turned to me and asked, "What's so fascinating about them? They are always there." "It's makes the feeling of love so much special," I said feeling mesmerised. "Can you tell me what is the definition of love for you?" Yash asked. "Yash," I said. He looked at me. We stared into each other's eyes engrossed in the moment.

___________________________________________
Hey guys. Long time. Anyways another update is out. Please guys, vote comment and share my story. Thanks for supporting me. Love ya! Cuddles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 13.3K 49
It is a love hate story. When two people fall in love but their surrounding is just filled with hate... they do fight with their love but is it enoug...
808K 21K 45
[SLOWLY RE-WRITING] This book is previously known as 'PATH TO DESTINY.' Book one of the 'Benson Series.' *♥️* He chuckled. "Stop doing that!" I smi...
2.7K 499 18
Their first collision became the cause of their immense HATE towards each other. But something was there buried deep within their HEART, which led to...
157K 4.7K 20
NEW FF !! RISHTE KI DOR .PrologueSome time Destiny plays the Biggest Role in Our Life . Sometime Everythingdoes not happen Like We want .Every Unmarr...