butler

By mybananamilk13

"Meet your new butler Y/n!" More

62 1 0
By mybananamilk13

“Ms. Y/n?” Jungkook called, it was still early. I groaned and turn my body to the right side.

“It's time for breakfast” he spoke once again. “Laterr” I whined, seriously, I didn't get to have proper sleep last night due to the storm.

Suddenly, I felt someone poking my back. I knew it was Jungkook, we're the only two who's in my house.

“Ms. Y/n, if you want to stay healthy and strong, you should not skip any meals if you want to accomplish that.”he stated a matter of fact.

“Carry me then” I said, my eyelids couldn't even lift up even once. I felt my body being lifted from my bed.

“You know Ms. Y/n, you are really light. Do you eat properly?” he asked. I nodded.

He gently place you on your designated chair as a sweet smell went in your nostrils.

“Hope you like it” he said as he place the plate infront of you. You thanked him and took a bite.

“I will be also driving you to your school Ms. Y/ー”

“Please just call me Y/n”

“If that's what Ms. Y/n ordered, I'll follow” he smiled.

~/~/

He got out of the car and went to the other side to open the door for me. I thanked him as he carried my bag.

“I can walk myself to my room now” I said. He shook his head while smiling. “The principal already knows about me so don't worry, and I'll walk you for your own safety”

I only nodded as we walk in the hallways, fastly gaining attentions most of the girls.

“Hey Y/n and who's this?” My friend, Yoongi asked. He has a tsundere personality who only opens up sometimes.

“Jungkook, my butler” was all I said. He only nodded, “Let's go, class starting.”

“I'll fetch you later Y/n” he said and bowed before leaving. I look at Yoongi who's face is still showing an expression that I can't read.

“Don't let him steal you away from mee” he said, hugging me tightly while faking a sob.

“Dude, what's up with you?” He shrug and drag me to our classroom, he's only 8 months older than me,  so Jungkook's older.

“Nothing” he shrug. I sighed and sat down next to his chair, lazily dropping my bag.

“Hey, are you okay? I can take you to the clinic if you want to” he smile, seriously, his smile always makes me fall for him but no, never in my life I've like him.

I shook my head and place my arms on the table, facing him.

The bell rang,

Class' starting. Another day at hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 32.2K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
742K 20.2K 75
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.7M 62.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
83.8K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...