My innocent student 18+ (Comp...

By mananxlife

The story revolves Nandini Murthy who is sexually attracted to Manik Malhotra her student who is way too inno... More

Prologue
Pehli mulaqat
Closeness
Feelings
College
6) The after effects
❤❤
7) Innocent Feelings
8) Can We Become Friends?
9) Jealous
10) You are mine
11) Intimacy at its peak
12) Prom, Everyone Was Jealous
13) Confessions and more
14) The farmhouse romance ❤
15) The past that haunts .
16)Confessions and more
17).Falling together (mature)
18)Manik s betrayal
19) Manik Was Not Wrong.
20) Their Reconciliation
21) Mental intimacy
22) A Romantic Bus Trip
23) There Is No Looking Back(18+)
24)Strip (18+)
25)Marking her his (21+)
26)Flirting.
27) Torturous Manik
28) When Manik dominates 21+
29)The calm before the storm
30) When nandini is insecure
31) Cheater Manik?
32) Manik's Girlfriend!
33) Moving On!
34) Is Something Bothering Manik?
35) A Brutal Lesson For Alia😡😡
36)And Nandini Murthy is back
37) Manik's Jealousy, Helplessness And Problems
38)The pool party.
39) Her Betrayal
40) His Wrath
41) A Dominating Night
42) Disgusting Ideas
43) Make Me Yours
44)Being Manik malhotra s wife .
45)Youre so sexy Nandini. (Mature)
46)My reason for life
47) Her Cruel Past.
48) A Beautiful Life A Way Apart
A Story Apart... A New Story....
To People we have loved and lost
|Stealing Her Heart|

Epilogue

8.9K 427 46
By mananxlife

5 years later

NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA.

It's been a day since Manik fucking Malhotra has not talked to me ask why .

Because He couldn't attend any birthday due to a concert.And guess what instead of getting mad at himself he is mad at me

Again ask why

Because I didn't even tell him . I swear having a husband like Manik fussy Malhotra is just great .(note the sarcasm )....

Manik's POV.

I swear to God im really mad at Nandini why the hell she didn't remind me that it was her birthday .I Agree it was my concert but it is not as important as the love of my life s birthday .

ugggh this girl !!!!

it's been 24 hours since I came back and here I'm lying in the drawing room . fussing over Nandini instead of making love to her.

No I won't talk to her she should realize her mistake.

the room s door opened revealing the love of my life Nandini with a plate of cookies in her hand .God she looked delicious in. her crop top and low  waisted denim shorts.

she took a book  and sat on the bean bag . bloody hell it was me who wanted to ignore her but she is ignoring me.

"Manik please pick up the book on the floor"I snorted

no I won't at least she will come closer to me a bit.Cmmon which man doesn't like his delicious wife sitting beside him

she got off from the couch and bent down before me to pick the book .She bent and crouched her strawberry pink crop top pushed up and a lot of smooth creamy skin of her back came into view.

I slightly bent slightly forward and I  stared at   black waistline of her panties  she stood up and kept the book on the table   with her back still towards me

Her already short crop top struck to her breasts like second skin.My eyes travelled  into thighs and I  couldn't help notice that how much those shorts hugged her legs.

The thighs shaped into nice firm buttocks as my  gaze went higher. She looked like a real strawberry-vanilla ice cream treat with icing of smooth creamy skin everywhere.

Goddamit Malhotra you're checking out you're own wife but it isn't my fault it's Nandini she is so beautiful that no man has the power to keep her eyes off her.

she sat on the couch  She started to sit down and her breasts came into the fixed view of my eyes  during her descent. She was bent forward and I  could see a bit of cleavage as her the fabric of her crop top hung away from her chest.

and this was a big turn-on for me i  started feeling a stir in my  pants.Shoot damn

she got immersed in the book every minute pulling out hair strands .I was busy answering the texts of my fans on Instagram when I felt a body on mine .

Nandiniii steadily crawled over me and sat in my lap .

"Manik I'm sorry na "She said unbuttoning the first button of my shirt

"Nandini don't"I said giving her a angry expression pushing her hand away while she tightened her grip on my shirt.

"What can I do to make up to you"She wrapped her legs on my torso and trailing kisses on my jaw.

"naan.. Nandini"I moaned in delight while I could feel her smirk .Her hands brought down the shirt on the floor .

you're supposed to mad at her Manik my subconscious snapped at me .She isn't getting forgiveness so easily .

"Iam not talking to you Nandini"I spoke rudely grabbing my shirt from the floor and wearing it again .She smiled and giggled.

"why are you laughing Nandini I'm mad at you "I pouted.

"Because you really look adorable when you're mad"She pulled my cheeks and continued laughing.

"okay my -husband-who-is-mad-at-me show me you're phone"

"are you doubting on me Nandini"I spoke glaring at her while handing Her the phone.

"I agree Manik that you're so sexy that every girl will swoon over you but I know you love me way more than any liivng or non living things on Earth . I need to see the pictures of your New Zealand Trip"She adjusted her comfortably on my lap She kept her head on my chest and started seeing my insta feed .

I instantly kept my arms on her petite waist ..
"You were mad at me weren't you Malhotra"She teased  while I replied.

" I still am no love making for a week  "I replied speaking her in her ear .Wtf did you saw Malhotra resisting this piece of sexiness for a weak

Next to impossible

"fuck you "she cursed while making a adorable pout.

"oh believe me Nandini you do want to fuck me babe "I teased her back and she blushed .

does she even know how hard she makes me when she blushes .

"Who s she"she questioned with a smirk.
" . She is the daughter of the organzier . So clingy that wasn't leaving me . and guess what she even asked me to fuck her and I'll get the double pay".

"hahaha great"She giggled while scrolling down .WTH no reaction I deliberatly said that so she will kiss me passionately in jealousy and we will make love.

  fuck.

"Manik if you want sex directly tell me baby no need of trying to make me jealous cuz ik you can never cheat on me ."she giggeld while speaking it

why do I forget that she knows me way better than I know myself!!Fuck .

"Manik get ready ya today is birthday of  Aryan "Nandini broke me from my trance .

"that horny bastard Cabir he got Navya pregnant in the first year of their marriage ".

"...Whatever Manik Aryan is really cute  and much mature for the kids of his age .". Nandini spoke with a smile .

That  Lil Aryan is always flirting with my Nandini.

5 saal ka hai dude  .

He is only 5 but I can't help it he has inherited his Gene's from his fucking father who is a big time flirt himself.
.

jaisa baap waisa beta .I've to save Nandini from him.

*******

Nandini s POV

God knows how sexy he looks in black color.

"Nandini where is my black tie."Manik practically shouted like a kid and I handed him over the tie.

Nandini you go girl!! Just talk about it already.

.."Manik ..I err..I wanted something I mean ..I want to have a...."I spoke awkwardly fidegting with my dress .

..."what is the thing my baby wants .I'm at your service madam .say it already"Manik gave me a charming smile  caressing my cheek .

"I ...I want ..I WANT A BABY."I finally said it almost shouted . Manik spoke casually.

"Okay so tomorrow we will go to the mall and buy a baby.Manik haulted and realized what I meant ..."Nandini You want a BABYYYYYY!!....

The next thing I knew was I was lifted in the air up to Manik s height. He kept kissing my face until there was no untouched part of my face left He h seemed to be at loss for words.

He looked like the happiest person on the Earth and I couldn't feel any less proud that I was the reason .

"So what are we waiting for let's start the process."Manik winked at me and I couldn't help but blush..

.."Who will believe that you are the same shy boy who was way too introverted now has changed into a sex loving person."I traced his covered chest .

,"Oh well when you have such a beautiful and nice best friend cum wife you can always loose control..He winked at me and I let out a giggle.

You see love is weird .

Someday, the least expected people do become perfect for you. Sometimes, even fights lead to a happily ever after. And somewhere, even the smallest love stories are fairy tales.

...

P.s Extra chapters depend on the response...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 6K 9
A short story with tonnes of Mature Manan Romance. Strictly for 18+ People who don't prefer mature romance, kindly don't read it...
3.8M 207K 110
Hey guys ... !!! This is a story about how a betrayed impulsive and an arrogant Manik Malhotra starts to live his life after finding his shining armo...
554K 37.1K 195
Discover d crazy journey of MaNan aka Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy #02 in fanfiction on 20/12/17 #23 in fanfiction on 26/02/18 #21 in fanfiction...
480K 37.5K 57
Its a story of a billionaire boy name manik malhotra who fall in love with nandini moorthy. She is beautiful but he is also handsome hunk of the coll...