Stowaway

By thecertifiedcoco

David is a 17 year old boy running from his troubles. He finds himself boarding a cruise ship- as a stowaway... More

Stowaway Chapter 1
Stowaway Chapter 2
Stowaway Chapter 3
Stowaway Chapter 4
Stowaway Chapter 5
Stowaway Chapter 7

Stowaway Chapter 6

63 9 6
By thecertifiedcoco

David's POV

I had woke up with little to no sleep from last night. After that horrible nightmare, it took a while for me to fall back asleep. I hope Alex doesn't question it. It'd be embarrassing. What would I say anyway? Oh yeah don't mind me, just had a nightmare last night about my probably dead brother, don't sweat it. Ugh. I hope he's okay though.

Snapping out of my thoughts I caught wind of the delightful smell surrounding the room. I sat up to rub the sleep out of my eyes. Once I was actually awake, I made my way toward the source of the smell.

As I walked into the suite's kitchen, I was surprised by what I saw. Alex was making breakfast with his shirt off. HIS SHIRT OFF! Suddenly, I began to feel different inside. What was this? Am I attracted to him? For the first time in my life, I think I'm actually attracted to someone. A guy at that.

"Good morning David. I made some breakfast for us but I didn't know what you liked so I just sort of made everything." he spoke letting out a gentle chuckle afterward. I was snapped out of my thoughts and I looked over to the table to see french toast, pancakes, waffles, oatmeal, toast, bacon, sausage, eggs and cereal. He made all of this?

"It looks a-amazing." I gasped walking over to the table of food. I haven't had a full breakfast before. It was always either leftovers from a week old dinner, something I made with whatever we had laying around the kitchen or nothing at all. It was too often that I skipped meals. I took my eyes off of the food on the table and looked up at Alex. "M-may I?" I asked licking my lips in hunger.

"Take however much you want." I dove straight for the tasty looking pancakes. I sat down rapidly, grabbed the syrup, and poured it all over the pancakes. I grabbed a fork and stuffed a whole pancake into my mouth.

After attempting to chew it all at once. I looked over to Alex watching me. With tears forming at my eyes from the slight pain from the overbearing amounts of food in my mouth I attempted to say thank you but it came out as "thunk fyou."

Laughter bursted from him as he walked over to me and ran his hand through my hair. I swallowed the food in my mouth and smiled up at him. "You're welcome David."

He sat down across from me at the table and began to eat with me. It was silent for a while. Just as I was about to speak he beat me to it. "What happened last night?" he questioned.

I knew he would eventually bring it up but I didn't want to talk about it so I just stared down at my plate. I felt his eyes on me waiting for an answer. I sighed. "I don't know what you're talking about."

He shook his head. He was about to respond when an alarm on his phone went off. I looked up at him wondering what it was for. "I have to leave in a bit. I have to attend a meeting to prepare for my presentation." he said standing up from the table and putting the dishes away.

"You're gonna leave me all alone again?" I asked looking up at him with a sad expression.

"I-I mean yeah but uh I'll ask Desirée to hang out with you. Is that fine?"

"Okay." was all I could say.

He stood there for a while and finally took off to go upstairs. He came back down after a while wearing a black suit and carrying a black briefcase. "I'll be back tonight and maybe we can hang out. Desi will be here soon." He left.

I watched the door for a while before turning around facing the living room. "Ughhh." I groaned out loud.

"What's the matter with you?"

I quickly turned around startled by Desirée entering the front door. He really meant 'soon' huh.

"Nothing." I replied.

"Doesn't seem like nothing." she said as she locked the door and walked over to the couch and took a seat. "Anyways, what should we do today to pass the time? What would you like to do?"

Hang out with Alex. "Hang out with you." I said sitting next to her on the couch. "We should get to know each other more I guess." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Sure. How should we do that?" she asked.

"I dunno. I've never really gotten to know people before." I admitted.

"Really? You've never had friends before? How come?"

"I'd rather not talk about it." There was now an awkward silence. It isn't my fault I wasn't allowed five feet from my house.

"Fine. Let's play a game. I'll guess things about you and you answer if I'm correct or not." she suggested.

"As long as I can ask you questions too."

"Sure. How about you go first." she answered as she adjusted herself on the couch so that she was more comfortable and facing me. I did the same.

"Okay. Ummm." I really didn't know what to guess. "You are a twin." That was random.

"Incorrect. I am an only child. My turn." she placed her hand on her chin in a thinking pose for a moment. "Ah. You're in trouble with the law." she rose a brow.

"What? No! If this is your way of trying to figure out my situation then you won't succeed." I replied. "Since you wanna play like that. You are secretly in love with Alex."

She didn't speak for a split second. "Didn't we go over this yesterday? It's not like that between us." Her face changed into a smirk. "Unless you're asking for another reason. How about this. You are gay."

I didn't know how to answer that. Was I gay? Did I even have a sexual orientation? All this time I thought I was maybe asexual. I never thought of anyone that way before. I'd never even tried. "I don't know."

"You don't know? Have you ever experimented with a guy before? Have you once enjoyed kissing a girlfriend?" she asked curiously?

"Kissing? I-I've never..." I didn't finish the sentence but I'm sure Desirée knew what I was about to say.

"You haven't had your first kiss?"

"I've never even dated anyone before, or thought about it." I answered sheepishly. She's gonna judge me for sure. Ugh.

"That's actually really cute. Have you ever wanted to? Have you ever had a crush on anyone before?" she pried.

"No, but this morn-" I cut myself off to not reveal anything to her. I wasn't even sure about these 'feelings' for Alex. I wouldn't want her telling him either. He'd probably be uncomfortable with it.

"What were you about to say?" she asked scooting closer to me on the couch.

"Forget it. Let's do something else." I didn't want to think about this anymore. She agreed to change the topic. For the next few hours we talked about other things, well she did. She told me about the ship and why she was on it. She gets bored staying at home so she joins Alex on these trips since it's basically a free vacation for her. She talked more about Alex and his business. She explained that his meeting today is for him to begin planning his presentation to present in front of the company's board of directors to decide if he can take over the company. It seemed like a lot of pressure to me. I didn't realize it but we talked for the whole day. It was already 10pm.

Alex had just came back from his duties. He looked exhausted. I wonder if it's always like this. I said goodbye to Desirée and she left. It was just Alex and I now.

"How was the meeting." I asked. Alex walked upstairs and fell flatly onto his bed. I followed him up.

"It was super boring but I learned a lot. I'll have to start planning my presentation next week." He sat up on the bed and patted the spot beside him signaling for me to sit down. I did just that. "How was your day with Desi?"

"It was actually fun. I didn't even realize we talked for so long." He smiled at me.

He began to take off his suit jacket. "What did you two talk about?"

"I-uh. Nothing much. Just got to know each other better." I avoided looking at him. He let out a simple 'mhm' as a reply. He seemed too tired to talk right now. I stood up to leave. "I should probably head downstairs now."

"I'll take a shower and change then I'll head down so that we can hang out. You still want to right?" he gave a pleading look. He remembers saying that?

"I do, but you've had a long day. We can hang out another time." I said lowering my head. I did want to hang out with him but I also didn't want to tire him out or distract him from his work.

He stood up and ran his hand through my hair again. I think I just blushed. "I'll be down in 20. We can eat dinner then I can give you a tour of the ship when nobody's out."

I couldn't decline this time. I simply nodded with a smile. He turned away I'm guessing to start getting ready for his shower and as he did, I ran down the stairs. I plopped onto the couch and buried my head in the cushions. Why was I exited to hang out with him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 71.1K 33
Boy x boy x boy werewolf story. The poor omega finally finds his mate, which is a soon to be Alpha of a different pack.
2.1K 48 24
Alexander Klein is a boy who blames himself for losing their parents. Every time he cries his elder brother, Patrick Klein, eases him up but what wil...
219 4 15
Jeremy has a a crush on David but he's so afraid that he would hate him.Would David reject him or love him? Let's find out!
283K 13.1K 40
*COMPLETED* Rain, an introverted, bookworm with handsome features and a bad temper, moves to LA from a quiet, small town and the transition couldn't...