Damie (Dakota Johnson & Jamie...

By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hi!! So, I started writing this story when I was going through a hard time, it really helped me distract myse... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
*IMPORTANT MESSAGE*
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124

Part 61

1.1K 41 6
By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Sorry it's been a while, here's the next update!
Hope you're still enjoying this x

*Dakota's POV*

It's the day before Jamie leaves us to work. We've had Dulcie here for nearly a week now, then I'll have her a few days after Jamie's left before taking her back to Amelia. He hasn't said, but I know that Jamie doesn't want to go. I can tell in his eyes when he's looking at the girls.

We're currently on our way to a zoo, a different one to the one we took Dulcie to. This one is bigger with more animals and then a little children's fairground. "I think Charlotte is going to love the animals" Dulcie says, grinning to us as me and Jamie glance at her whilst he drives.

"I think she will too" I giggle, watching as she holds her sister's hand over the middle chair in the back of the car. I turn to Jamie as he concentrates on the road. Gently I slide my hand onto his thigh and caress it softly. He glances at me and smiles.

"I'm looking forward to today" he looks to me again then back to the road. "Me too.. family time is the best" I smile shyly and he agrees. We go quiet, my hand still on his thigh as we listen to the soft babble from charlotte and the slight babble back from Dulcie. Their relationship and bond is so strong already, it really warms my heart.

Jamie parks up once we're there and I get Charlotte out whilst Dulcie gets herself out. "You want to carry her in the sling today?" I ask Jamie and he nods, smiling shyly. I help him into it and then I rest Charlotte in it against his chest.

"Oh look at that, she loves cuddling her daddy, don't you baby?" I grin, stroking Charlotte's cheek as she leans against Jamie's chest, giving me the biggest grin. We head into the zoo and Dulcie's excitement takes over her.

"I want to go everywhere!" She jumps up and down and i giggle, taking her hand. "We will baby, calm down" I chuckle stroking her hand as she smiles shyly. We walk slowly around the zoo, Dulcie loves each animal, though her favourite are the monkeys and gorillas.

"Kota I want to feed them" she pouts, pressing her hand on the glass as the baby gorilla comes over with its mother. "You can't they might bite your little fingers" I pout, bending down to her level and watching them. The baby gorilla rests his hand against the glass by Dulcie's and she grins.

"I think he wants to be my friend" she jumps up and down and me and Jamie chuckle. "He likes you I think" I grin, kissing her cheek as I stand back up, noticing Jamie taking photos of us both. I lean to kiss him gently, looking to see that Charlotte is sleeping peacefully against his chest.

"Do you want me to take her? So you can spend time with Dulcie for a bit" I ask shyly and he shakes his head. "I'm enjoying the sight of you two having fun, and being held onto by this cutie" he grins stroking Charlotte's hair softly. I grin and kiss him again before I hear Dulcie calling my name.

---

It's lunch now, we're sat on a picnic bench eating some fries. Dulcie has chicken nuggets too that I helped cut in half for her so they wasn't too hot. I give Charlotte a bottle whilst Jamie eats and I eat whilst I feed her.

"Where we off to next?" He asks Dulcie and she pouts, looking around. "Maybe the fishies over there" she points to a big hut that says 'aquarium' above it. "Good job baby" he kisses her head. "Then the tigers and lions!!" She roars and giggles, causing us to chuckle with her.

"You know my grandma tippi, when I was little, she used to rescue lions! And I helped her look after them" I smile and she gasps, covering her mouth. "They didn't eat you?" She frowns and I giggle, passing Charlotte to Jamie so he can rub her back. "They didn't eat me. They were very friendly! They loved playing with a ball we got them, and they loved hugs!" I grin, stroking her hair.

"I want to see them" she bounces in her seat and I pout. "They all went.. but she's got lots of photos of them" I say before looking to Jamie. "We'll have to take her round to Tippi's.. she'd love that" I grin and Jamie agrees, smiling widely too.

Once Dulcie's finished eating we head and see the aquarium for a little bit then to the lion enclosure and Dulcie makes us wait until she's seen every lion in there. She grins against the glass as she spots a few cubs. I wrap my arm around Jamie and rest my head on his upper arm.

"We're going to miss daddy" I whisper, kissing His arm as I gaze up at him. "I'm going to miss my girls.." he gently kisses my lips, stroking Charlotte's hair as she rests against my chest in her sling. She grins up at us and I chuckle.

"She's going to change so much whilst you're not here.. hopefully we can facetime a bit so you don't miss out on too much." I pout, kissing Charlotte's head as she wraps her little hand around Jamie's finger, gripping it as tightly as she can.

"I'll be back before you know it" he kisses my cheek as Dulcie comes over, rubbing her eyes. "Daddy... that lion was naughty to the baby one" she mumbles and for a second it sounds like she's going to cry. "Why baby what happened?" Jamie picks her up and together we leave the lion enclosure.

"She picked the baby up by the neck with her mouth" she says quietly, wrapping her arms around Jamie's neck. "Oh baby, that's how they carry them... she wouldn't have hurt them I promise.." he turns to the glass and points to the cub running around and playing.

"Look. They're fine" he smiles kissing her head. "Oh yeah.." she smiles a bit, yawning as she covers her mouth. "Shall we head to the gift store and then go home? They're both tired" I suggest and he nods.

When we get to the gift store Dulcie gets down from Jamie's arms and she wanders around, looking at all the teddy bears and toys. "Daddy I like this" she grins lifting up a big lion teddy. "You want that?" I hold my hand out to take it from her. "What shall we get Charlotte?" I lean down to speak to Dulcie and she pouts, looking around.

"A little teddy?" She runs over to them and picks up a little lion cub teddy. "We can have matching ones!" She grins, handing Jamie the teddy. I kiss her head and stand back up, stroking Charlotte's cheek as she whines.

"I think she needs changing.. I'll meet you at the car" I smile to Jamie and he nods, taking the teddies to the checkout with Dulcie whilst I wander off to find the baby changing facilities. Once I find them I lay her on the counter and change her diaper carefully holding her legs up so she doesn't kick them about.

I fasten her baby onesie up when I'm done and kiss her cheek repeatedly, causing her to giggle. "All better now baby girl" I kiss her head and hold her close to me as I pack up her stuff and head to the car. Jamie and Dulcie are waiting by the car when I get there.

"Daddy said we're going for dinner, it's a surprise though" she jumps up and down before getting into the car. "Yeah, so much for it being a surprise though" he shakes his head, chuckling a bit as he takes Charlotte from me to put in the car. I giggle at him, kissing his cheek.

"You're the sweetest" I grin, taking the sling from off me and putting it in the boot of the car. "You want me to drive?" I ask just as I'm about to open the passenger car door. "No baby i got it" he smiles cheekily as we get into the car. "Plus, you don't know where we're going" he smirks and I pout.

"hey Dulcie, have you heard Charlotte giggling yet?" I turn to look at her and she gasps, shaking her head. I glance to Jamie and grin as he drives us to dinner. "If you tickle her stomach gently or talk to her she might giggle. Try it" I smile to her and she smiles shyly, reaching over and tickling Charlotte whilst talking to her in a baby voice like me and Jamie do.

She lets out a little squeal and giggles cutely. Dulcie's eyes go wide as she carries on tickling her baby sister. "That's so cute 'kota.." she giggles once she stops, looking at me. "She loves you" I grin, turning back around to look out the window, resting my hand over Jamie's thigh.

---

Once we're home, we bath the girls and then I feed Charlotte and we read Dulcie a book until she's asleep. We notice Charlotte asleep too, so we lay her in her bassinet. "What shall we do?" Jamie wraps his arm around me, kissing me gently.

"Let's Bath... I just want to be close to you tonight.. " I smile sadly. "Sure thing baby.." he kisses me, lifting me into his arms and carrying me to the en-suite bathroom down the corridor; taking the baby monitor with us.

We fill the big egg shaped bath and I strip and get in. Jamie does the same and he slides in behind me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders. I curl up to him and we hold each other silently.

"I know.. I know you don't want me to go, I know you're worried.. but you're going to be absolutely fine" he says quietly. My eyes fill with tears and I try to blink them away. "I hate when you have to go.." i sniffle up and his arms tighten around me.

"When I get there tomorrow I'll let you know my schedule. Then we can see if we can call or FaceTime everyday.." he stops, sighing before continuing. "I hate the thought of being away too.. especially now Charlotte is here. I'll make sure it goes quickly though.. I can ask about filming more each day so I'm not away longer" he whispers, kissing my head.

"No.. don't rush your work.. just call me when you can" I turn to look at him. "Me and Charlotte will you miss you so so much, but we're so proud of our favourite man" I smile lovingly at him, my eyes still full up with unshed tears. He smiles his biggest shy smile and I kiss him gently.

"Tomorrow's going to be the hardest" he sighs, drying his hand on the towel beside the bath before using his hand to wipe my cheeks as tears fall. "I'm sorry.." I giggle a bit, sniffling up before bringing his head to mine, kissing him hard. He deepens it, his tongue dancing with mine.

"I need you" I whisper breathlessly, when I pull away from our heated kiss. He grins against my lips and stands up, lifting me up out of the bath too. I squeal a bit as it takes me by surprise, giggling as he puts me down and wraps a towel around me. He kisses me softly as he Dries me with the towel, rubbing it along my arms, my shoulders, my breasts and my stomach. He smirks when the towel reaches between my legs, Rubbing it against me softly.

I groan and drop my head back, resting my hands on his arm to steady myself. "Please" he does it again and I gasp, pouting "you don't play fair" I nudge him, causing him to drop the towel and lift me into his arms. He's still sticky from the wetness of the bath but I don't care.

He backs me into the wall in the spare bedroom, my legs around his waist and his hands on my ass cheeks as he slowly pushes himself between my folds and into me. I gasp and throw my head back, tangling my hands in his hair.

"You feel so good" I groan, burying my head into his neck. He moans as he moves slow, holding me up against the wall. It's so deep this way, pleasure radiates through me with his push and twist of the hips he makes.

"Faster please" I pant, my eyes closed and my head resting against the wall, my fingers digging into his shoulders as I groan loudly. "Fuck.." he hisses as he fills me with his climax. It's enough to send me over the edge and I cry out with pleasure as I come around him.

He moves slower, riding my orgasm out until it's done. We're silent. Nothing but our heavy breathing can be heard. My eyes are closed and my head rests against his shoulder as he places soft kisses on my neck and my shoulder.

"I want you, one more time.." he whispers, softly kissing my lips as he walks over to the bed, still inside me. "Hungry for more already?" I smirk, nibbling across his jawline down his neck as he lays over me on the bed, moving out of me slowly and then all the way back in. I groan.

"I'm always hungry for more with you.." he wraps himself around me as he moves slowly, taking me higher. "You have me..." I groan quietly. "Always.." I close my eyes and arch my back as I feel the build deep inside.

I pull him to me, my eyes closed as he loves and cherishes me the way only he knows how. His mouth on my breasts as he sucks and teases my nipples softly. "I need you" I gasp, exploding around him again as he pushes into me twice more before stilling and filling me with his climax.

He groans against my neck, stopping his movements as we both try to catch our breath. He pulls out of me slowly, kissing me gently on the lips before tucking his head into my neck. "You're seriously amazing" he whispers, kissing my neck softly. "I've never ever loved anybody as much as you.. you're my whole world" he carries on.

I listen to the words he whispers to me, my eyes welling up and some of the tears escaping down my cheeks. I love this man with everything in me. He's given me chance to see what true love is. My heart swells with feeling for him. But it hurts because I won't see him for five weeks. I can't be without him.. I don't ever want to be without him.

"hey.. what's wrong?" He frowns pulling me out of my thoughts. I smile sadly and rest my hand on both his cheeks either side of his face. "My beautiful man.." I whisper, and he wipes my cheeks as more tears fall. "I just love you so so much" I whisper, my voice hoarse as he curls me into him, carrying me back to our room and wrapping us in our covers, holding me close.

"I'm going to miss you so so much.. please don't be gone any longer than five weeks" I whisper, my head on his chest as I hold him close. "I promise, when five weeks is up I'm coming straight home to my girls" he strokes my hair gently and I close my eyes slowly.

"You better.." I smile a bit and I feel him kiss my head. "I love you" he kisses my head again, entwining our fingers together as we hold hands. "I love you too" I kiss his chest. "I'll do night feeds tonight" I hear him whisper before I fall to sleep.

Comments appreciated as always ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.7K 12
Jamie and Dakota say goodbye (because they have to) after filming, but what happens five years later?
13.7K 606 22
I don't know anything of this world, but there are two things I am very sure of, First, I have always loved him "UNCONDITIONALLY"..... and second th...
121K 3.5K 21
What if Fifty Shades never happened and Jamie and Dakota met under completely different circumstances?
179K 5.4K 46
Jamie and Dakota have always been close due to their roles in the fifty shades trilogy. Will Dakota finally tell Jamie how she really feels? Will Jam...