Beauty Tips and Stuff!!

By Oliviakathleenscott1

Ladies, welcome to your beauty tips and more hot spot! I will be answering the questions you comment and some... More

Beauty Tips and Stuff!!
Comment
Under Eye Circles
All Day Straight Hair!
Where to shop!
This and That Eye Shadow Palette
Back-to-School!
Purchasing the Right Foundation ?
Common and Weird Beauty Questions
D-I-Y-!
Back-To-School
Back-To-School
Where to Accessorize~
Frequently Asked Makeup Questions!
Hair tips
When It's Time To Replace What, Make Up!
Plus Size!
Beauty Hacks
BeautyMus!
BeautyMus!

Holiday Beauty-Fied!

84 1 0
By Oliviakathleenscott1

Hey ladies, I have decited to continue this book and give it my full attention and I am going to write so much you are going to get sick of me. I am making this holiday series, and I hope you all enjoy it! 

It’s the most wonderful time of the year! The holidays are joyful, but with the cheer also comes chilly weather. The holidays is a time when you want to be looking your best! I want you to have the best and most beautiful holiday season!!

Stay tuned and look out for the holiday stuff!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 13.8K 74
TaeKook Non Fanfiction #1 roses #1 marshmallows #1 nonfic #1 nonfanfiction #1 nonff #1 nonfanfic 2023.12.09 2024.
13.3K 441 25
Unicode ငယ်ကိုအရမ်းမုန်းတာပဲလားမမမုန်း သဲငယ် ငါ့ဘဝမှာမင်းကိုအမုန်းဆုံးပဲ တစ်သက်လုံးမုန်းန...
16.1K 3.6K 23
"හරි නරකයි ඔහෙ මට ඉන්න දෙන්නැ ඉහි..ඉහි ,අනික මන් ඔහෙගෙ නමවත් දන්නෑ" යෙහස් බිම බලාගෙන කිව්වා.. "මගෙ නම විහංඟ , විහංඟ ප්‍රභාෂ්වර රත්නායක ....කවුරැහරි උ...
8.1K 30 18
This is the second instalment to my 3 Part series of Books about a Young Blonde Teen Girl who suddenly starts to loose control of her bladder and bow...