DeeRa/ArYa/VirAn Ff: Koi Aap...

By salley145

It's not just like the movie "koi Aap sa", just the name is same, story is completely different. An abusive f... More

Character Sketch
Question
1~The First Meeting
2~Fall, Chit And Prank Call
3~Message, Friends And Abuse
4~New Friends, Class Bunk And Planning
5~Happiness, Fun And Good Company
6~Gang Bang, Text And Idea
7~Hangout, Talk And Truth
8~Dance And Laughter
9~Claustrophobia
10~Confrontation, Chat And Outing
11~DeeRa At The Beach
12~Savior And Prankster
13~Hug, Extreme Rudeness And Hatred
14~Plan, Prank and Kidnapped
15~Psycho Savior And Puppy
16~Pranksters, Tom And Jerry Fight And Bunking
17b~Proposal+Video Call
18~First Kiss And Spiked Drink
Author's Note
19~Independence Day Practice

17~Proposal+Video Call

67 4 13
By salley145

Tara came home and looked at Ashwin who was on the couch. "Good afternoon, dad, love you...not," she said and began to leave. "I love you too... Not," he said and she turned and smirked at him. "I knew it, its all a drama to call me beta," she said. "Why should I call a mental patient as my daughter?" He asked. "Why did I even save you? It would've been good if you would've died yesterday itself," she said. "And you would've gone to jail," he said. "Only if you would've died," she said and shrugged. "You should," he said.

"All those great legendary actors are dying out there, dear dad, be safe," she said and chuckled. "What are you people saying to each other? Di, are you mad or what?" Maya asked angrily. "Waqt hi batayega ke pagal kaun hai or kaun nahi," Tara said and went from there. Maya sat in front of Ashwin. "Dad, you better accept her instead of taking her life," she said. "Else what Maya baby?" He asked. "Else I won't hesitate to complain to police that a father is adamant to take away her own daughter's life," she said and went.

Virat stood at the entrance and he too heard everything. "What is this dad? Did you again do something to Tara di that Maya di said like that? Unbelievable," he said. Ashwin stood up. "What is the problem of all of you? You siblings can't say anything you want to say to me, I m your father, always remember that, vo log larkiyaan hain isliye daantne ke ilawa kuchh kar nahi sakta main, lekin tu larka hai ye baat yaad rakh, aai samajh! Us pagal ke liye apnay baap se badtameezi mat kar," he said and Virat chuckled and smiled.

"Seriously? Baap? What makes you think that after seeing your hatred for my sister, I will love you?" Virat said and shook his head in disbelief and went to his room. Jhanvi came there. "They all don't know what we know, but the moment Tara gets to know the truth, she will ditch all of us and run away, and if my dearest daughter goes away from me, you will surely become a widow," she said. "Come on, even if she gets to know and tries running away, where will she go? She doesn't have any other place to stay, no need to worry, she won't go, m sure," he said.

"Oh please I know that you haven't accepted her," she said. "I know I haven't," he said and smirked and she glared at him and went from there.

************************************

Tara talked to Deep over phone later that day. "Hey...yeah m fine, what about you?... At night?... We all are going? ... Only both of us?... Why not them as well?... Oh okay... Yeah yeah I will come for sure," she said and hung up and got a ring box out of her bag and looked at the ring inside it and smiled.

"I m going to propose you today Deep, I can't say if you will accept me or not knowing about my mental illness, but I just want to say my feelings, I know our friendship started just now, but... Achhay toh tum mujhe usi din lag gaye thay jab tum ne mujhe girne se bachaya tha," she said to herself and closed the ring box and went to her closet looking for clothes to try for her first hangout alone with Deep. She began to try each and every fancy dress in excitement.

Chikthe re teri the yeh hun
Hun darthe si yeh hun

Kyun main gun-gu-narahi
Kuch zyada musku rarahi
Ho..ga.. kya tonight

Yun toh main kush hoon magar
Thodi thodi ghabra rahi
Ho..ga.. kya tonight

Dekhe hain jo
Sapne sabhi
Woh pehle pyar ke
Sach ho gaye
Pure hue
Pal-in-te-zarke..

Tonight tonight
Tonight tonight
Is gonna be our night
Everything will be just right
And I'll... be... by... your side

Tonight tonight
Tonight tonight
Is gonna be our night
Everything will be just right
And I'll... be... by... your side

Tonight tonight
Tonight tonight
Is gonna be our night
Everything will be just right
And I'll... be... by... your side

Pehnoon main chun chun ke woh
Jo tere dil ko bhayega
Ho..ga.. kya tonight

Ya phir mein jaisi bhi hoon
Uss se impress ho jayega
Ho..ga.. kya tonight

Pehle nahi jaise mile
Yun milna aaj hai
Mujhse teri
Ek pal nazar
Phir hutt na payegi

Tonight tonight
Tonight tonight
Is gonna be our night
Everything will be just right
And I'll... be... by... your side

Tonight tonight
Tonight tonight
Is gonna be our night
Everything will be just right
And I'll... be... by... your side

Chikthe re teri the yeh hun
Hun darthe si yeh hun
Waiting for tonight

Tere um bathe indu
Um de umm da tu yeh
Waiting for tonight

************************************

Later at night, Maya was sitting on the stairs of the house along with Ayaan, Arjun and Shubh. She was sad on seeing her sister getting rejected by her father again and again. "I don't know what problem does dad have with her, she loves him so much but still?" Maya said cryingly. "Look Maya, no father can hate his daughter, seeing her care, he will eventually love her," Ayaan said. Tara heard everything standing at a distance upstairs but didn't interfere in between.

Part b is also there

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 15.6K 60
Nerdy. Glasses. A Bookworm. Shy. These are some of the words Abhimanyu Birla would use to describe Akshara Goenka, the younger sister of his best fr...
39.7K 1.4K 64
Madan is a son of a billionaire businessman but, an obnoxious playboy. He wants everything he laid his eye on. He doesn't leave anyone without gettin...
47.9K 5.1K 44
It is not a love at first sight. She likes him. Does he likes her? She has a crush on him. Does he has a crush on her? She loves him. Does he loves h...
36.3K 1.3K 21
"I know you are doing this for him, son. You are sacrificing your love for him." Dad said and I smiled. "Dad. They are happy with each other. I don'...