An Unlikely Family

By M_EB24

Supernatural imagine. Jack x reader. Mostly fluff maybe smut in later chapters. Your a waitress at a truck st... More

Back Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chaper 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 5.5 ( The missing bit)
Chapter 18

Chapter 9

1.3K 27 46
By M_EB24

Finally, you arrived at the bunker needless to say it wasn’t what you expected it was just a door in a small hill with a large abandoned building behind it. Pulling a slightly confused face you got out the truck throwing your bag over your shoulder and taking a look around just seeing a bunch if trees and not much else, this place didn’t look like it had been touched in years. “ Hey,” A gruff voice pulled you out of your thoughts, looking over it was Dean, “ Everything good kiddo?” He asked placing his large hand on your shoulder, you nodded a little looking back at the random door in the hill. Sam got out the truck and stood the other side of you.

“ You’ll be alright, it’ll be weird to start off with and the others might look intimidating but there the complete opposite.” Sam said with a reassuring smile before walking down to the door and unlocking it with a strange looking key, you hesitated a bit before following them in down a staircase to yet another door which opened to a massive room with a table in the centre which was lit up and the further down the stairs you walked the more the room behind came into view. It had books lining each wall, you were too taken a back to notice the loud talking had stopped and the room was completely silent. All of a sudden you could feel what felt like millions of eyes staring at you making you feel super self conscious, heat immediately rose to your face and you quickly looked away Sam must have felt how uncomfortable you were as he placed his hand on your back and led you down a hallway to the side on the large room. You all stopped in front of a brown door that looked pretty much like every other door you had passed.

“ You’ll be next to me Y/N so I can keep and eye on you,” Jack said with the ever present, adorable smile of his, you smiled back and walked into the room. The walls where a light brownish colour and there was no decoration around to make it feel home like at all, there was a bed on right wall with a dresser and wardrobe on the left, the only other think in there was a desk against the back wall with a full length mirror next to it. Placing you bag down beside the bed you took another glance around the room, you heard two pairs of foot steps leave turning back to see Jack still stood in the door way his gaze trained at the floor.

“ Jack are you ok?” You asked taking a step towards him which made him take a step back, “ Jack did I do something wrong?” He shook his head but kept his head down.

“ I’m sorry.” Jack whispered his voice wavering slightly light he was on the verge of tears.

“ Sorry? Sorry for what?” You asked walking closer to him grabbing his arm before he could walk back.

“ I lied, I broke our pinky promise. I said I’d protect you, that you wouldn’t get hurt again but you did and I wasn’t there now your friends dead and your pretty hurt and it’s all my fault. No matter how hard I try to do good people always get hurt, maybe your wrong maybe I am evil.” He blurted out fully breaking into tears his hands clenched into tight fists. You stared at him speechless for a bit with wide eyes before tugging him towards you by the arm and embracing him in a tight hug. He buried his head into the crook of your neck soaking your jumper with tears his arms wrapping back around you. Jack didn’t bother holding back his tears loudly sobbing into your shoulder, you sighed a little stroking the back of his head to try and calm him down.

“ Jack your too hard on yourself you didn’t know any of that would happen and please listen to me when I say this your not evil, I admit I don’t  know you too well yet but I can already tell your not. Someone who was truly evil couldn’t care less if I got hurt or if someone was killed even if it was there fault. Jack your are NOT evil please don’t ever think that again.” You explained squeezing him tighter. You felt him nod against your shoulder before releasing his grip on you and pulling away to look at you his eyes all blood shot and still a little teary, you smiled softly reaching up and wiping a tear off his cheek with your thumb resting the rest of your hand on the side of his face which made him smile back placing his hand on top of yours blinking away the rest of his tears.

“ Thank you Y/N,” Jack said wiping his face with the back of his hand, “ I should probably go now to I didn’t see him when we got back just want to check if he’s here.” You nodded with a smile watching him walk away before turning back to your room. Picking up the rucksack you emptied it’s contents onto the beg sorting out the dirty clothes from the fresh taking off your now slightly soggy jumper and replacing it with a fresh one, hearing a nock at the door you turned around quickly to see Sam, Dean and some other girl who looked around your age with long dark brown hair at the door with your suitcases and bin bags of clothes, placing them on the floor.

“ This is similar to the phone you had right,” Sam asked chucking a phone in your direction which you thankfully caught taking a glance over it, it was actually an upgrade to what you had.

“ Yeah thanks Sam!” You beamed placing it gently down on bed stand turning your attention the girl stood behind the brothers. She must’ve noticed you staring because she pushed her way past the brothers and stretching out her hand towards you.

“ Hi I’m Maggie, I was wondering if you needed any help unpacking.” She offered with a wide, friendly smile, you shook her hand a little and nodded smiling back at her.

“ Yeah that would be great.” You replied letting go of her hand.

“ Alright we’ll leave you two to it.” Dean said walking out the room with Sam following him. You brought the suit cases into the middle of the room and opened them. After about an hour you and Maggie hand sorted all your clothes out into the draws and a few dresses and jackets you had into the wardrobe. Looking back down at the bags you picked up a picture frame that was left at the bottom, it was of you and your parents when you were around four it was one of the few remaining pictures you had of them placing it down on the desk beside the lamp.

“ Who’s this?” You heard Maggie ask turning round to see her holding up the pictures of you and Ellie, your voice got caught in his throat completely forgetting you had packed it.

“ E-Ellie,” you stuttered walking over and looked down at the pictures smiling a little.

“ Oh I’m so sorry Sam told me what happened I shouldn’t have asked.” She said sounding slightly panicked which made you laugh a little.

“ It’s ok you don’t need apologise for asking.” You smiled taking the reel of pictures from her and pushing into the corner of your mirror. Taking another look around the room it was still fairly empty as you didn’t bring anything to decorate your room with but it felt a little more home like.

“ I’ll leave to settle in, oh and here it’s the WIFI password guessing you’ll want that.” She chuckled handing you a slip of paper before leaving the room. You took the paper connecting your laptop and phone too the WIFI noticing there were numbers already set on the phone, Sam’s, Dean’s, Castiel’s, Jack’s  and two others one named Bobby and the other Mary. Your laptop didn’t have any person information on it was you pretty much only used it for watching stuff so hopefully it wouldn’t cause any problems. After watching Big Mouth in Netflix for an hour you decided to explore the bunker plus you were pretty desperate for a piss. It was difficult navigating your way around as the hall ways were pretty much identical after a couple of minutes of aimlessly walking around you stumbled across a slightly large room which from the look of it was a kitchen. Taking a quick glance around you say and lady with short blonde, brown hair dressed similarly to how Sam and Dean did. She turned around as you were about to walk off slightly jumping a little seeing you in the doorway.

“ Oh you scared me there,” She laughed a little walking over to you, “ I’m Mary, Sam and Dean’s mum, you must be Y/N.” She said with a soft smile looking you once over.

“ Hi Mary sorry I didn’t mean to frighten you I was just looking around, you look pretty young to be there mum,” you commented smiling shyly at her.

“ Yeah it’s a long story, I could show you around if you like it pretty complicated if you don’t know where your going.” She smiled, you nodded thankfully not wanting to push into what she meant. She smiled and lead you down the stone corridors occasionally pointing to doors and explaining what’s behind them, it was going to be hard to remember what she said but hopefully you’d get the hang of it quickly. “ So do you want to be a hunter?” Mary asked turning around to look at you with a serious expression.

“ Er yeah but I don’t know where to start, plus it seems super dangerous.” You replied looking back up at her slightly worried.

“ It is,” She said bluntly before turning back around and continued to walk, “ but we’ll train you and make sure your ready before you go on one.” She explained as you both continued to walk the sound of people talking getting louder which made you slightly nervous, you really didn’t feel like you fit in and there stares just made you uncomfortable, “ Hey Y/N,” Mary called noticing you had stopped walking, “ There’s nothing to worry about I know there not exactly from around here but there all lovely people.” She said calmly placing her hand on your shoulder.

“ What do you mean?” You asked tilting your head.

“ Sam and Dean didn’t tell you?” She said sighing a little to which you shook your head a little confused about what she was going on about. “ Well to put it simply where from another world, like ours but different, it’s probably best not to ask about it.” You just stood there wide eyed and just nodded monsters exist so why shouldn’t other realities, you weren’t even going to question it. She placed her hand on your back and lead you into the massive room with books everywhere, “ And this is the library.” She finished encouraging you slightly to walk in which you did but could feel your face heating up again as like earlier everyone stopped what they were doing to stare at you. Quickly, looking away you gazed over the hundreds of books lining the walls, “ It’s cool right.” Mary chuckled leading you over to the left wall, “ It’s got a book on pretty much every monster to ever exist and a bunch of spell books.” You smiled skimming over a few of the titles before pulling an old ass looking book from the shelf and brushing some of the dust off, opening the front page you saw the writing was in an language you didn’t recognize in fact it didn’t look like any language used now. “ Yeah I wouldn’t try reading that,” Mary chuckled taking the book from your hand and placing it back on the shelf before handing you another book this one was more modern looking, “ This should be more helpful it pretty much tells you how to kill most common monsters,” she added patting you back before walking off. As soon as she left you immediately felt uncomfortable again being surrounded by a bunch of people you didn’t know.

“ You look nervous.” A deep voice from behind you said which made you jump turning round to see Castiel stood unusually close to you.

“ Oh er hi Castiel,” you said still shaking a little and feeling uncomfortable taking a step back.

“ Sorry I’m not good with the whole personal space thing, and please call me Cas,” He said with a small smile, “ I don’t think we’ve had a chance to talk to each other yet,” He continued looking down at the book you were holding in your hands, “ You like books?” Cas asked walking to stand beside you so he could read the title.

“ Yeah sort off, Mary said I should read it plus there’s not much else to do around here,” You laughed taking another look at the books on the shelf.

“ That’s true,” Cas chuckled following your gaze to the book shelf taking out the book your previously picked up.

“ Can you read that?” You asked intrigued as his eyes skimmed over the pages.

“ Yes it’s enochian, the language of Angel’s.” He said plainly flipping through the pages, “ I could teach you it if you like.” He offered looking back up at you with his amazing blue eyes studying your face for a reaction.

“ I’d love that, it looks complicated though.” You replied with a smile to which he nodded but had a small smile on his face, “ So what’s it like being an angel?” You asked hugging the book you had on your hands to your chest, Cas pressed his lips together as he though looking up at the ceiling for a bit.

“ Hmmm, it’s lonely,” He said with a slight frown, “ I was rejected by heaven although I have a family here on earth it’s hard to fit in I don’t think like you do understanding human emotions is very difficult.” He sighed looking back down at you.

“ Oh, I’m sorry,” You replied with a sympathetic smile to which he made a confused face at.

“ Why are you sorry?” He asked tilting his head a little in confusion like a dog.

“ Just means I feel bad for you.”

“ Oh.” Cas nodded looking back down at the book in his hand continuing to flip through the pages before stopping on as page that had a strange illustration in the middle surrounded by the strange looking language and with that he just walked off leaving you yet again alone. Looking around the room you walked over to one of tables in the middle and sat down placing the book on the table and began to read it, you could still feel the occasional glare of one of the people in the room land on you but thankfully no one walked up to you and eventually your uneasiness faded away. After a couple of hours of reading you made a mental note of what page you left on before placing it back on the shelf and decided to head back to your room, you made your way through the stone maze of corridors back to your room which took a little longer than it should have you flopped back onto your bed seeing that it was already six thirty. Pulling your laptop closer to you and switching Netflix back on continuing to watch Big Mouth relaxing into the bed rolling over onto your side. A couple of minutes later you heard a knock at your door and called out for who ever it was to come in seeing Jack head pop around the door frame your facing lighting up at the sight of him.

“ Hey Y/N,” Jack said walking into your room keeping his hand on the doorknob, “ Dean’s ordering pizza he asked what you’d like.” You sat up pausing your show and thought for a sec.

“ A pepperoni pizza would be great,” You replied with a massive smile watching Jack typing something into his phone before turning to leave, “ Wait do you want to watch this with me, unless your busy.” You offered holding up and earphone to him watching his face form into a big smile as he closed the door and walked over sitting on the bed beside you. Placing the laptop on the bed in front of you, you huddled next to him so the earphones wouldn’t stretch to much, “ Do you want to watch this or something else?” You asked looking up at him.

“ I don’t mind I haven’t seen this before is it good?” He asked looking down at the screen.

“ Yes although I’m not sure if you’ll understand it.” You chuckled realizing it might be a little inappropriate for him considering he wasn’t even two yet. He just shrugged looking over at you still with a smile in his face.

“ It’s ok I’m a quick leaner.” He said looking back at the laptop.

“ That’s not exactly what I meant,” You chuckled starting it from season 1 episode 1 hella glad you had headphones plugged in. It started and for you there was nothing uncomfortable about it but about half way through the first episode you could feel Jack shuffling uncomfortably looking up at him seeing a confused expression on his face. “ Are you ok Jack?” You asked realizing it was probably a bad idea to watch it with him, “ We can change it if you like?” You offered reaching down.

“ No, it’s quite funny just it’s on a subject I don’t know much about.” He smiled, “ But I think it would be good to learn.” He added looking back at you with a soft smile. You nodded and leaned back against the head board looking back at the screen.

“ Oh and Jack, if it bothers you so much you can heal me.” You said glancing up at him before back at the screen. Jack turned to look at you quickly wide eyed.

“ W-wait really? What made you change your mind?” He asked smiling widely.

“ Well I told you earlier to not blame yourself for something you couldn’t stop, it’s a bit hypocritical of me since I’m doing the same thing and I feel bad since it upsets you.” You explained looking back up at him. His smile widened lifting his hand up and placing his middle and index finger on your forehead his eyes beginning to glow a beautiful gold colour which took your breath away it was gorgeous. Your body began to heat up and feel kinda fuzzy when he pulled his hand back the feeling immediately went way but his eyes glowed for a second linger before they faded back to there normal colour, you reached your hand up to touch your cheek feeling no pain where the bruise once was. You pulled him in to a tight hug,

“ Thank you Jack.” You said before pulling back.

“ No problem.” He replied wrapping his arm around your shoulder and pulling you closer. You heard another knock at the door seeing Dean open it holding two pizza boxes opening his mouth to say something but pausing seeing the two of you cuddled on the bed quickly placing the boxes down and walking out which made you and Jack burst out laughing once he closed to door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.9K 64
I will be writing any kind of imagines. I will write for any character. You can be a: Angel Demon Human Hunter Any Supernatural Being Note that I'm...
280K 4.4K 34
Wattpad Supernatural featured. A collection of imagines, preferences, one shots and mini series of supernatural characters and their actors. COMPLE...
5.6K 130 8
You run into a hunter you had been best friends with and immediately its like no time has passed, as you two catch up Dean becomes jealous of how clo...
163K 5.4K 41
Y/N was a civilian who lived a pretty straight-forward, boring, apple-pie lifestyle. She was incredibly smart...in fact, despite her being so young...