Little Bite Luna

By Thegirlwhowrites_23

She isn't short. She is bite sized. Anita Rosaline Nightshade has always been small. 4'11 height but a 6'7f... More

*Baby Anita*
*New kid*
*Watching me like a hawk.*
*Toxic smell.*
*Stalker much?*
*GAME*
*MINES*
*H-hello...*
*Project*
*Uh What?*
*Artemis?*
GUYS
*W-w-WOLF!*
*Mates*
*Touch*
*Dusty*
*White Angel*
*Luna*
Outfit's
*The music it- *
*Different.*
*Darkness*
*Stay*
*Explanation*
*Drink*
Bruh...
*Music to my ears*
*Im pregnant.*
*When the bite appears your true nature be free.*
*M-mom?*
Yall making me fall in love!
*A witch*
*Heat*
*Truth and nothing but the truth*
*A little visit*
*Disappoint*
Clarification
*Truth uncovered*
*Reunited*
*its back*
*Only mines*
*Ceremony*
*Epilogue*
*Epilogue 2*

*Anastasia*

142K 4.8K 1.8K
By Thegirlwhowrites_23

I heard the song and it just made me think of these two. Especially because Anita dad would not agree with there relationship!!!

My phone kept buzzing and I was trying not to pay attention to it. The reason?

One: Because I know its fucking Artemis "Missing Me"

Two: Because we're at dinner...

and 3? 

Three: My dad is sending death glares at my phone.

I quickly grab my phone and read the text.

A~ Where are you?! I woke up and saw you gone!

Ah yes... the guy made me sleep over.... HE TIED ME DOWN!!!! 

A~ Are you mad at me for that?

A~ I know where you live!

A~ *GROWL*

I spit out laughing, choking on my food. I pounded my chest.. quickly silencing my phone.

He just had to put the damn growl.

I covered my mouth and stuffed it with food.

"Who is that?" Amanda asked.

I gulped. "My friend Shonna."

"And you laughed like that?" Adrian questioned with narrowed eyes.

Dad was still staring at my now silent phone. I quickly grabbed it and put it under my thigh.

He glared at me. "Is that a boy? You never told me you have a boyfriend. I want to see him."

My eyes widen. "He isn't my boyfriend!"

I could of sworn I heard a growl...

I looked around but saw nothing but our living room, dinning room and outside which was dark.

"So it's a he?"

Shit.

"Dad i'm 17."

Which is a huge problem if dad found out Artemis age. 

"And?"

I rolled my eyes. "Keep rolling your eyes and it will get stuck in the back of your head."

I stood up. "Look. What did I do wrong?" I questioned. He still hasn't apologized and I am getting irritated with his cold attitude.

"Your barely here! Your out and about and I know it isn't with Olivia and Ebony!"

"I am a 17 years old! Why are you getting so worked up?!"

"Because I am the parent you are the child!"

I laughed. "No."

"Excuse me?"

"That is not why. Your upset because  you think I am going to leave just like mom. Why do you think mom left dad huh?"

His face hardened. "Because you think she ran away with another man. You wasn't enough. You wasn't-"

"ENOUGH!" He yelled.

Before I knew it he reached over the table and slapped me.

I gasped, holding my cheek. I straightened up, which wasn't much and opened my eyes.

"Aniela I am so sorry-"

I gave him a smile and sat back down at the table. "I know. I am sorry. I won't leave and I didn't mean what I said."

Adrian stared at me wide eyed and Amanda looked at me.

"Oh. Um good. I am sorry too." Dad whispered. I nodded, smile and finished off my food.

~

I laid in my bed, still feeling the stinging sensation on my cheek.

I didn't snap, or yell or make a big deal of it because it isn't the first time my father slapped me.

It was 3 days after mom left. 

He came home smelling funny and was drunk. He said I looked too much as my mother and that's when the first slap began. He woke up not remembering one thing and I guess I decided to keep it that way.

But that was the first time he slapped me with Amanda and Adrian seeing and me knowing he will remember...

~

I slammed my locker door and tugged the Hood lower over my face.

I woke up this morning with a huge mark on my face and to make matters worse, I promise Shonna I would visit today to finish the project which means Artemis is going to be there...

"Hey!"

I jumped and looked behind me. Glaring up at Shonna.

"Oops. Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." She laughed.

I sighed. "I'm just jumpy this morning. Maybe its the coffee." I chuckled.

"So we're on for today?"

I nodded and gave her a smile. I started heading to my class, knowing she is following.

"Anita?"

I hummed.

"What is that on your cheek?"

I froze but quickly laughed

"Its makeup. I wanted to prank my brother. It worked." 

She nodded, clearly not believing my lie but shook it off. 
One thing I know about Shonna is she is never quiet. So when I looked up to her and saw her eyes foggy I quickly panicked.

"Who you talking to?" I questioned my voice in a squeak.

She jumped and looked at me weirdly. "How did yo-"

"DO what?" I asked, now clearly confused.

"Um nothing...."

"SO. Who was you talking to?"

"Um Charlie." Her nose twitched.

"Your lying."

"Ok ok! I was talking to Xavier. You got slapped."

"And you thought telling him would be a good idea? The guy would go on rampage. I'm not even dead yet and he would start killing people."

She winced. "I'm sorry." She mumbled.

"Let's just hope he doesn't do anything too crazy..."

~

Boy was I wrong...

As soon as the car pulled up in the driveway, Artemis was right there, his eyes switching between midnight blue to misty green.

I gulped and pulled my sweater over my face more.

I got out the car and walked slowly up to him. I gave him a big smile and stood on my toes to give him a kiss on the cheek.

He usually would crouch down to let me give it to him, but instead he just stood there staring at me.

"Hey Alpha." I winked. "I missed you! Kisses? No kisses? Ok we can do no kisses..."

He pecked my cheek but continued glaring at me. "Never say No kisses." He mumbled in a baby voice.

I bit my lip trying not to laugh. "We need to talk."

He picked me up before I knew it and threw me over his shoulders. I sighed and waved goodbye to Shonna and Charlie.

He sat me on the bed and sat on the floor. I frowned.

"Why are you sitting on the floor?"

"Because I want you to look me in the eyes."

I raised a brow. "So then take a picture and look in my eyes."

He rolled his eyes. "Where did you get the mark?"

"My brother and I was play fighting and he accidentally slapped me. I slapped him back though so were even." I lied.

He narrowed his eyes at me but before he could comment more about my little white lie, the door swinged open.

Artemis growled, standing up blocking me as if I was naked. I rolled my eyes and looked in front of him to see one of the guys I saw at school.

Beard guy.

"What is it Riley?!" He growled.

"S-sorry Alpha... but we have a situation." His eyes flickered to me. 

"What is it then? The situation." Artemis questioned.

"Anastasia is back. She is asking for you."

Artemis looked down at me. "Who's Anastasia?"

"My cousin. Just stay here." I nodded and sat back down.

Artemis quickly rushed out of the bedroom while I stayed there wondering why he lied.

The tip of his ear turned red, it was barely noticeable but I picked it up very quickly.

With that thought, I opened the door and made my way down the stairs. I heard rough whispering as I went closer to the living room and a low growl.

"I know you missed me." I heard a low voice whispered.

"Ana-"

"Don't tell me just because you met her means you forgot about all the fun we had... Por favor Alpha? I know you want my tongue wrapped around you big thick-"

I stepped into the door way of the living room too see a girl with short brown hair wrapping her arms around Artemis neck and his arms wrapped around her waist.

I crossed my arms and cleared my throat.

"Get your hands off of my mate."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 138K 75
His gorgeous green eyes met mine, and my whole world stilled. The only thing that can be heard was my stupid heart beating a million times a minute...
6M 211K 61
HIGHEST RANK: #4 as of 3/8/17 *PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS OLD, THIS BOOK IS NOT PERFECT BY ANY MEA...
2.8M 49.6K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
1.6M 46.4K 38
His lips pulled back into a sneer, "You will stay by me, in this fucking house." He growls, stepping into my personal bubble. His face barely inches...