Kingdom Hearts: Mirrored Hear...

Від Midnight_Lily

Ayame, on a night her home, radiant garden was being swarmed by heartless not only was she saved by the one... Більше

An Innocent Heart
Light Within an Emerged Darkness
A New Found Heart
Oblivion of the Heart
Different Hearts
The Strength With Darkness
One and The Same
A Raptured Wing
A Clear Mind
A Crimson Sunset
A Complex Mind With A Dark Heart
A Deal With A Witch
The Tragedy of the Never Would Be King
The Tragedy of the Never Would Be King ~ Part 2 ~
The Tragedy of the Never Would Be King ~ Part 3 ~
A Gift from the Gods and The Depths of the Underworld (Interlude)
A Gift from the Gods and The Depths of The Underworld
A Gift from the Gods and The Depths of The Underworld ~ Part 2 ~
A Gift from the Gods and The Depth of The Underworld ~ Part 3 ~
A Gift from the Gods and The Depths of The Underworld ~ Part 4 ~
A Gift from the Gods and The Depths of The Underworld ~Part 5~ -Finale-
The Heart of The Jungle ~Part 1~
The Heart of The Jungle ~Part 2~
The Heart of The Jungle ~Part 3~
The Heart of The Jungle ~Part 4~ -finale-
The Black Heart of a Queen, Tied to The Black Roses ~Part 1~
The Black Heart of a Queen, Tied to The Black Roses ~Part 2~
The Black Heart of a Queen, Tied to The Black Roses ~Part 3~
The Black Heart of a Queen, Tied to The Black Roses ~Part 4~ -Finale-
Mere Child's Play (Interlude)
Mere Child's Play ~Part 1~
Mere Child's Play ~Part 2~
Mere Child's Play ~Part 3 ~ -Finale-
The Purest Beauty of a Forgotten Beast -Part 1-
The Purest Beauty of a Forgotten Beast -Part 2-
The Purest Beauty of a Forgotten Beast ~Part 3 ~-Finale-
The Truth that ~Lies~ in Oblivion
The Diamond in the Rough
All the Colors of the Heart
Five Keys with One Heart
The Path I Am Proclaimed ~Epilogue~

The Tragedy of the Never Would Be King ~ Part 4 ~ -Finale-

485 8 0
Від Midnight_Lily

Scar smiled as he walked towards the den and beckoned me to follow, "Now, it is time to start the plan, Kovu you come along as well."

We both followed him to a more secluded part of the den, where we talk of plans, and how to give Scar what he wanted, to be powerful and king of Pride Rock.

"Now," Scar started. "As I said before, the first task is to get Simba away from the pride, Vitani and Nunka will cause some sort of distraction. Kovu, since she has taken a liking to you, get to Kiara, convince her to join us."

"Yes, father," Kovu said.

"Ayame when the time comes, with you and your powers of darkness, you will Kidnap Simba and dispose of him whatever way you wish, and I would like you to also when I tell you, give me the power of darkness. Not enough to take me over, but enough where I am feared."

"Yes."

"Now if anything changed Ayame, you will do what I say without question, or you may regret it."

"I understand."

We sat in the lions den a little longer, until a little after dusk, we discussed the plans more and went into details, and what we possibly may have to do if we ran into any obstacles. Scar expected a lot from me in such such a small yet difficult task, but I knew he also respected me. Doing any of these Scar was discussing didn't bother me, but Kovu on the other hand, seemed to not want to have anything to do with it, but he couldn't disappoint Scar. And even I knew from a short amount of time, that disappointing Scar was something no one should do.

When it was time, we walked out the lions den to the larger crowd of lions chattering whispers and murmurs. As we approached, the crowd fell silent, and Scar immediately began to speak.

"Now, It is time," Scar started. "To take back what is ours, and not let Simba, keep what is ours and keep me from my birthright." lions cheered and roared. "We will act on this immediately. Zira!"

Kovu's mother stepped out between other lions. "Yes, dear?"

"Get Vitani and Nuka, and tell them that it's time." she nodded and left.

"What about the other Pridelanders? Nala?" a lion asked.

"How is all this gonna go?" another asked.

"Quiet!" Scar roared. "Listen and it will all be explained. We will ambush Simba and his pride, a little after Vitani and Nuka 'unknowingly' start a fire. This is all more possible because of our new friend here. Four of you will chase down Simba and corner him until Ayame gets there and takes care of the rest. We will take down his pride, they will either join us, be banished, or killed! Then I will take my rightful place as King!"

"What about his friends?" a lioness asked.

"Yeah, like that husky warthog and pesky meerkat?" another asked.

"They won't be a problem," Scar answered.

"Scar," Zira said as she pushed her way through the crowd. "They are on their way."

"Good, Kove, Ayame, go now, we will all be behind you soon."

I summoned Two Across and stretched, "Alright Kovu, let's get going," I said as I started to take off.

"Right," he said and followed.

As I ran Kovu soon caught up, running beside me. "Remeber what Scar said Kovu, convince Kiara, or take care of her."

"Yeah, I know, I just don't get why he wants her."

"Maybe as a possible queen when it's time for you rule the Pride."

"How would you...know that?" he asked surprised.

"I know because I can tell and I can tell where his head is going, that's why he chose you, your other siblings clearly aren't up for the part, he chose you to rule over the Pride, that's why he chose you to work with me, he chose you take his place and follow in his footsteps."

"Wow..."

"Plus, his intentions are in his heart."

"You can...read people's hearts?"

"Yup."

"Hmm."

We ran and ran across the desert rocky ground, until we hit green and healthy grass, that's how we knew we were close to Pride Rock. We crouched low in the grass and crept forward, viewing the Pridelanders as they minded their business. From a distance we could see Vitani and Nuka, Nuka was complaining about his life and he should have been the chosen one instead of Kovu.

"I'm stronger and faster, always about little Kovu, Scar's not even his father."

Kovu quickly gasped, I looked over seeing his shock, and his face saddened a little. We soon heard the other lions creeping in the tall grass. Scar quietly pounced and crouched next to me.

"Good, they are almost done," Scar whispered. "When we charge, thats when you two come in after, I am going after to Simba to tire him out before the lions chase him down."

Vitanti and and Nuka started sparks, "Get ready," Scar said.

"Um...dad?" Kovu started to say then a full fire grew rapidly, moving towards and all around the Pridelands.

"Now!" Scar commanded . The lions, including Scar quickly ran, running light on their, roaring with confidence and strength through the flames, towards the Pridelands. When they reached they immediately attacked and a massive battle began.

The flames grew brighter reflecting in Kovu's eyes. "Alright," I said. "Let's go."

We took off running and were soon surrounded, by lions clawing, slashing, and biting. "I'll find Kiara," Kovu said.

I looked around at the all the lions fighting until my eyes settled on Scar, he has that dark, with a dark glint in his eyes to match. "Simba," he started. "How nice to see you again, my favorite nephew."

I looked over to see who Simba was, and there he was, a strong lion with a very strong presence, a golden coat, and with a crimson red main, and gold eyes. "Scar," Simba growled. "I should've known you'd have something to do with this, what are you doing here?"

"To take back what is rightfully mine."

Simba growled and jumped down off a small ledge to get to Scar and Scar ran towards him. They were soon in a close fight, clawing faces and biting necks. Now it was just time for me to wait patiently for my cue. I ran forward a little more making to keep an eye on Scar and Simba.

When I looked over in another direction I saw Kovu talking with who Im assuming was Kiara. They talked for a few minutes longer then ran off in another direction with her following.

I then noticed Scar circling Simba, and then the three hyenas from before appeared behind Simba and bit him and Simba roared in pain, then as Scar backed away four lions began chasing Simba up the rock. I then heard an odd scream.

"They call me Mr. Pig!" I looked over to see a meerkat riding a warthog and trampling over a couple lions. I shook my head at the sight. What is with some of these animals.

Scar then turned to me. "Ayame, now!"

I tossed Two Across in the air and caught it with my tail, I aimed it at Scar and a stream of darkness struck Scar. He laughed evilly as his voice echoed. I cut off the darkness, and an essence of purple hung around him, as his eyes grew dark and his hair violent.

Scar then looked at me smiling and nodded for me to continue, I nodded back, then he started to laugh evilly and stomped his paw on the ground and having countless heartless appear.

I took off around the other side, that way I ended up behind Simba.

"You." I heard someone say which made me come to a sliding stop and look over. I saw that it was Nala, she continued to stare at me with an empty expression. I cut my eyes at her and ran as someone attacked her while she was distracted.

I got up to the top of the rock, seeing nothing but flames, and lions crowed around Simba. I roared letting the lions know I was here, so they would create a path to let me through. When I walked through They closed up, I walked slowly observing the hurt and defenseless mighty Simba.

"Wh-who are you?" he breathed heavily.

"Nice to meet you Simba," I smiled. "Who I am is not important, you will probably never see me again."

"What are you doing?"

"You shouldn't think about that now."

"What do you want from me? You must want something, you're helping Scar!"

"We're gonna go for a trip ok"

"What?"

I transported Two Across from my tail to my mouth and created a puff of smoke. "Darkness...trap," I commanded so it would capture Simba.

"ahhh!" I heard him yell. Simba's heart was good, and strong, he had a sense of exactly who he was and where he belonged. I transported me and him to far off place, away from the Pridelands, where it would be impossible for him to get back.

The place we transported was a somewhat grassy area, he'd be fine here...for a little while. I had the darkness released him as he breathed heavily as if he lost air. "Why are you doing this? What have I ever done to you?"

"This is just business, it's nothing personal."

"How did you...a young cub get tied up with someone like Scar, you're so young..."

"He needed me, I had something he didn't."

As I turned to walk away, as I teleported with darkness. "Wait!" Simba said at the last moment.

The darkness took me to Scar, because that is where I wanted to go. He was on top of pride rock, smiling as the flames still burned.

"Scar," I said. "It is all taken care off."

"Good, because of you I am now King of Pride Rock! Where I really belong, to rule over all those beneath me." he walked over to me and nuzzled me like a lion would their cub. "You are like family to me now."

I smiled and shook my head.

"You are always welcome to this Pride, maybe you'd be better suited for Kovu."

"Wha-Huh?" I said as I blushed and stubbled backwards a little. "Um I....I don't...know."

"We shall see then hmm? Howling will you be staying?"

"I should leave now, my mission is done."

"Too bad," he smiled an odd welcoming smile. "Come back soon to visit, I'm sure Kovu will miss you."

I blushed a little more, "Haha," I laughed awkwardly. "Yeah, sure."

I then created a portal, but before I walked through Scar said one last thing. "I am grateful that you were here.."

I stopped frozen and then continued walking to head back to Castle Oblivion.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.6K 36 32
In this story, we follow the journey of two sisters, Ava and Valerie, who find themselves transported to a mysterious world after a fateful encounter...
13.2K 362 43
A girl wakes up on a distant shore...with no memory of who she is or was before the moment she opens her eyes to the sky. The only thing is, in a uni...
36.3K 745 43
There is only one thing standing between Sora's slumber and awakening; Roxas. Sakura leads him to his tragic end and is reunited with Sora as payment...
24.5K 410 39
This is a story about a group of junior heroes Sora, Kalani, Donald, and Goofy. Sora and Kalani are both Keyblade wielders. The only difference is th...