PAGAL but CUTE (Completed) ✔

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav Singh Raizada wants everything interesting in his life, at least something different from common. So he... More

1 Unique Proposal
2 First Meet
3 Secret plan
4 Closet Meet
5 Cry Baby
6 Mr & Mrs. ASR
7 Awaited First Night
8 Arnav's Decision
9 Amma's Advice
Character Sketch
10 Khushi in Delhi
11 Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada
12 Crazy but Intelligent
13 You are not that BAD
14 Lucky Angel
15 Khushi Bond
16 It belongs to Mrs. ASR
17 Own Rules of Khushi
18 Khushi's Tactics
19 Arnavji is a True Lover
20 Sameer Khan
21 Arnav in Action
22 I'm in DAMN IT with you
23 Uncontrollable Dhak Dhak...
24 Wierd Feeling
25 My Arnavji
26 You are mine
27 Khushi's surprise
28 I Trust U
29 Boss of Boss
30 You R so Sweet
31 Mrs. Boss
32 Floral Arrow
33 "Smell" Bound
34 I know my Wife
35 Ideal Husband
36 Dancing Juice
37 The Lost Daughter
38 Arnav's Trust
39 First Kiss
40 Bad Touch Became Good Touch
41 King of Romance
42 Interesting Punishment
43 Snake's Target
44 what's Happening?
45 Who's that?
46 Those Eyes
47 Upper Hand
48 After all, he is ASR
50 Real Face
51 It's Different
52 After all, she is KKGSR
53 Cheater Hen?
Arnav's Gift
55 Good Criminal
56 For Shali?
57 It's not "mistake" but "treachery"
58 Khushi's surprise
59 Arnav and Aman
60 Shali's Idea
61 YES......
62 Pagal but Cute
Epilogue

49 A...S...R...

13.9K 674 207
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 49

In the car

Arnav didn't say a single word which pricked Khushi. She looked at him and got nervous seeing his tightened nerves.

Khushi: Ar...nav..ji....i.

That's it. Arnav pressed the break and stopped the car with a jerk. He came out of the car and pulled her out.

Arnav (shouting in anger): What's all this drama Khushi? What the hell? Do you think that your husband is a dumb? How could you lie to me that Aunty is sick? Why? Do you know, how much I wanted to see you? Didn't you feel to come to me? Are you fine with staying away from me? Will you stay without me?

Khushi cried looking down couldn't answer his questions which made Arnav more confused.

Arnav: I thought you won't lie to me but I was wrong.

Khushi: No Arnavji, you are not wrong. You couldn't be wrong but people around you are...

Arnav(frowned): What? Whom you are talking about? Why are you answering unrelated to my question?

Khushi: I'm talking about related things only Arnavji. I didn't come to my mother's place to cheat you. I was sent here Arnavji.

Arnav (suspiciously): Who sent you? (Khushi cried looking down. Arnav cupped her cheek and made her look at him) Tell me Khushi? And who is wrong around me? Tell me.

Khushi: People are not what you are thinking Arnavji. They are cheating on you.

Arnav: Cheating? Who? What are you talking about? You mean Shyam?

Khushi nodded NO and cried looking down.

Arnav (in feeble tone): Then?

Khushi: Arnavji... you won't tolerate the truth...

Arnav: Truth remains truth, no matter how hard it is.

Khushi: An....ja..liji...

Arnav (gulping): How do you know?

Khushi: I heard their talks that night. They asked me to leave you. Or else...

Arnav: Or else....?

Khushi: They said, they will kill you...

Khushi hugged him as tight as possible and cried on his chest.

Khushi: They warned me to not tell you the truth Arnavji. How could I risk your life? I didn't know what to do. That's why I left RM. That morphed pic was sent by them only and they are the one who tried to kidnap me. I was scared Arnavji. What if they create a story against me when you were not with me? That's why I left RM Arnavji...

Arnav pulled her from the hug.

Arnav (gulping): Don't you trust me Khushi? Do you think I can't save you? You would have told me the matter and I would have been suggested you that what to do. Instead, how could you think of leaving me? Will you do it if anyone threatened you?

Khushi nodded No.

Arnav: Let's go. I will deal it later.

Khushi: But Arnavji...

Arnav: I said, we will talk later...

Khushi: But, they will be there...

Arnav: They are not in RM.

Khushi: but however they will come back soon...

Arnav(cutting her): They won't come again.

Khushi: What do you mean?

Arnav: They left RM.

Khushi: But why?

Arnav: Because they have left RM forever.

Khushi was looking at him like he was an ALIEN. Arnav nodded yes.

Khushi: But why, how.... Arnavji?

Arnav: I didn't go to Jaipur for deal.

Khushi: Then?

Arnav: I went there to do AR's auditing.

Khushi: But...

Arnav: I wanted to do it secretly, with an expert charted accountant, from the date, when Shyam took over AR's financial department. Because, I wanted to know everything that what Shaym had done in AR.

Khushi: But how could you leave me with them?

Arnav: I didn't leave you without protection. I have assigned NK to take care of you in RM. And there are our men around GH. That's why I allowed you to go to GH when you asked my permission. I thought you will be relaxed if you stayed at your mother's place. But NK would not have expected that they will attack you in the mid night. I wanted to settle down everything before you come to RM.

Khushi: You mean....?

Arnav: Do you think, I would be casual after that morphed pic issue? That Photo Lab owner was in police custody. We thought the woman who behind the pic must be Sheetal. We showed him her photo but he said NO. There; we started our search deeply. Unexpectedly, he identified the woman in AR's success party album. She is none other DI. (he gulped) I was shattered knowing the truth. I was frustrated like hell. I really didn't know, what to do and how to handle the matter. I felt so helpless. I was not ready to ruin our family's happiness, just because of two disloyal people. Later, I composed myself and decided to know her intension in fullest. That's the time, I started to swim often to cool my mind down. I almost stopped talking to DI. I have lost my hope. I didn't like anything except you. I just came home to see you. That's when, as I never expected, you submitted me yourself. You have no idea, what different it made in my heart. Because, I know, according to you, what it means. I was not on the earth that day. I was so satisfied when you asked me to love you. Because, I know that without trust, you would not have asked that. But (he gulped) I never knew, they will dare to kidnap you. After that, I don't want to let them roam freely. We were waiting for their move but they went quiet. I didn't get anything to trap them because Shyam made all the accounts balance using his financial skill, after you caught him. That's why, I approached a chartered accountant to audit AR's account. I didn't want them to know about it so I went to Jaipur to do it secretly. That's why I went to Jaipur where he is living.

Khushi (hesitating): Did you get what you wanted?

Arnav nodded yes.

Arnav: I got everything whichever I wanted to prove them wrong.

Khushi went like statue. Arnav continued further....

Flash back

The day; when Arnav came back from Jaipur.

Arnav came and sat in the living room expecting someone. He called everyone to gather. Raizadas had no clue that why Arnav called all of them. That's when he saw Arnav's lawyer Roy's assistant coming. He handed over few files to Arnav and went. Arnav started giving the files to everyone present there except Shyam and Anjali.

Anjali: What's all this Chotte?

Arnav showed his palm asking her to be wait. But Raizadas facial expression changed seeing their respective files. Because Arnav had deposited a massive amount on their accounts and also registered a villa on their names. They got confused seeing that.

Mano: Arnav bituwa... What's all this?

Arnav: Not only this mami. I have been decided to deposit a particular amount every month.

Anjali looked at Shyam frowning.

Nani: What's the necessary of doing this?

Arnav: Because, I don't want anyone of you to turn as backstabber.

Akash (disappointedly): What do you mean Bhai? What that means?

Nani (sadly): Haan Chotte. Won't you trust us? Is this what you understand us? Will you trust only Anjali bitiya and Dhamadji?

Arnav: I didn't give anything to Shyam not because I trust him. It's because, he doesn't want my money because he already peculated enough money from AR.

Everyone looked at him horrified.

Nani: What do you say Chotte?

Arnav: I said, Mr. Jha took huge money from AR, one could imagine in the past years.... It's 197crore...

He kept the file which had audit report. He looked at Shyam raising his head and then Anjali who looked nervous. Raizadas didn't know how to react on it as they were in extreme level of shock.

Nani: What's all this Dhamadji? We believed that you are a pillar of this family, you will never cheat on our Anjali bitiya....

Mano: Because of you, Arnav bituwa lost his trust on us.

She snatched the files from Akash, NK and Mayu and tore it into pieces.

Mano: Arnav bituwa, think whatever but please don't think us as backstabbers. We don't want your money but only your support. Having you by our side is enough for us. You are our strength. This is our family. Don't separate us from you. (looking at Shyam) How our Arnav bituwa believed you...? Is this what you are? If you would have asked him, he had given everything to his sister. How could you think of cheating our Anjali bitiya? Didn't you think of her at least for once?( Looking at Arnav) Arnav bituwa, before he harms our Anjali bitiya, throw him out of our lives.

"Then you have to throw your Anjali bitiya first"

Everyone turned towards the direction who uttered those words.

Flash back continues

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
82.7K 3.9K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
54.5K 3.1K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...
112K 8.5K 37
Do not let your past blackmail your present and ruin your beautiful future. Arnav Singh Raizada, youngest of four siblings. Arrogance and ego are the...