I'm unexpected

By Lightain

"I will never love you, remember that" He whispered coldly in my ear as he held me by the arm. I breathed d... More

Prologue
Explanation from the author
1~Confused And Scared Shitless
2-My worst enemey Yusaf Hussain?
3~My life is officially over no pun intended
Background info
4~I Refuse To Believe That!
5~Get Her Married
6~That little bean shaped thing
7~Oh Yousef
Help
8~ Memory Lane
9~ Its Perfection
10~ We were engaged.
11~ An Impossible Man
Author's Note *I have risen from the dead*
12~ No you can go now Khuda Hafiz
OMG I'm alive

update: I'm 18

2.4K 61 19
By Lightain

So when I wrote this story, I was like 14 or 15. Im currently 18 and I am reading through my story thinking what the actual hell... I had crazy ideas and some of these scenes were so dramatic and non realistic. Some of it was so cliche and just makes me want to vomit lmfao. A reader also pointed out a fact about abortion in Islam which of course I didn't know at the time of writing the story. Which brings me back to my point, I will be editing some details in all my chapters today and posting them asap. Thanks for the patience, I just don't know what my 14 year old brain was thinking while writing this! Oof, anyways expect a new chapter this week and read through the book again after I am done editing my previous chapters. Your support means the world!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 184 30
COMPLETE🤍 #1 in TOXIC SERIES "When they ask you why you love the rain, the ocean, the river, tell them it is because to touch you; even when you we...
1.7M 80.7K 67
"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't have the courage to face her. "This is...
16.4K 2.2K 28
"Bashir I was freaking pregnant but that psycho cousin of yours had to take my baby away from me,I kept mute and tried to forget that I had a miscarr...
177K 11.5K 36
"Are you sure you're there to make peace?" I questioned him. He gave me a confusion look. "Excuse me?" he asked with annoyance in his voice. "If you'...