Lemonade and Club69✔

By WritingZmyPassion

They say when life gives you lemons, go ahead and make lemonade. So when things got pretty tough for Niall Ho... More

Prologue
Chapter.1
Chapter.2
Chapter.3
Chapter.4
Chapter.5
Chapter.6
Chapter.7
Chapter.8
Chapter.9
Chapter.10
Chapter.11
Chapter.12
Chapter.13
Chapter.14
Chapter.16
Chapter.17
Chapter.18
Chapter.19
Chapter.20
Chapter.21
Chapter.22
Chapter.23
Chapter.24
Chapter.25
Epilogue

Chapter.15

1.5K 69 10
By WritingZmyPassion

Don't cut me down throw me out,
leave me here to waste...

**

HARRY'S POV (surprise)

After three hours of waiting and just concluded that Niall wasn't gonna show up, I stood up and left a huge tip for the waitress then I made my way outside.

Well, seems like luck wasn't on my side because when the driver had dropped me off, I told him to go. I was hoping I could catch a ride with Niall or maybe we could walk back to his since it was pretty close.

I sighed and decided to trek to his anyway, I mean after standing me up, he atleast owed me an explanation.

I understood that Niall was pissed at the fact that I didn't stand up for him when my mum was blasting him but I really was hit when I realized who he was.

The whole picture of the Niall Horan that the Horans had painted was something else from the real him. After hearing what he did I didn't wanna ever cross paths with him. And I pictured him as a person who didn't give a fuck about life and had a rotten attitude that's why it never crossed my mind when I met Niall. Because he was the opposite of what I had in mind.

Now, I just wanted to find out why he did such a thing because he didn't seem like the type.

Although we all have skeletons in our closets.

I was lost in thought and I didn't realize that someone had been calling my name and running after me.

It was a fan. We took a picture and I interacted with her for a while but before I knew it, the crowd started growing slowly but surely.

They were all taking pictures and asking me questions which varied from my favourite football team to what I had for breakfast that morning.

"Harry who stood you up!?" One lad asked and I looked taken aback because I was sure that no one had seen me.

"What?" I questioned even though I had heard him clearly.

"You were in Tammy's for three hours and looked like you were waiting for some but they never showed up. Who stood up because they will not get away with it if we know them." He explained with the threat and I internally freaked out for Niall's sake but I smiled outside and dodged the question.

"You know what, guys? It seems like it's gonna rain so I'm gonna go and you should too. I don't want any of you catching a cold." I said but they weren't having it.

"Who was it? I swear I'm gonna show her not to ever stand up our Harry again!" Some yelled. They think it's a girl, which is understandable because I'm still in the closet.

"Just tell us her name and we'll track get down ourselves!" Another one yelled.

They continued yelling and now they had me in the middle and we're closing in on me. It didn't help that it was night time and the only lights were the street lights.

I now really freaked out because even if I knew that they were harmless, I was worried about what they would do if they found out that it was Niall.

Before I could worry much, a car came speeding and they all separated leaving space for the driver and they cursed him in all languages.

The car, which happened to be a taxi, came to a halt in front of me and the doors opened. I didn't hesitate to get and it drove off as I waved to the fans.

"Are you okay?" The man asked.

"Yeah I am, thank you." I didn't recognize him but my guess was that someone from work had called him.

"I'm glad. Well my name is Alex. My sister called and asked me to come and pick you ASAP. She was in the crowd." He explained.

Oh my god. I was amused, a fan from the crowd called his brother to go and rescue me when things started going outta control?

"Really? Thank you. I really appreciate. What's her name?" I asked.

We got talking and I told him where I was going.

When we got to Niall's building, I got his number and got out then ran  inside because it had started raining.

*

"Hi." Niall said when he opened the door for me.

Hi? Fucking hi?

I had waited for him for three hours and ended up being stood up then I got mobbed and all he has to say is hi?

"I can see you are still alive." I said knowing very we that I was being sarcastic but at this point I really was pissed.

Niall rolled his eyes and went to close the door so I quickly put my foot out, stopping him from shutting it in my face.

"Niall I waited for you for a long time, don't you think I deserve to know why you didn't show up? Or atleast contact me to tell me you weren't showing up?" I asked.

"I lost track of time." Niall answered carelessly and I scoffed because he was clearly lying.

"Yeah, right."

"Niall you are taking too long, who's at the door?" I heard Zayn's voice yell from inside the flat.

I stood looking at Niall, waiting for him to say something to Zayn but he didn't. Instead, he too kept staring at me.

"Niall, are you ok- oh hi Harry." Zayn came into view. To probably check why his friend was taking long and wasn't responding.

"Hi Zayn, how are you?" I looked at him. I was expecting Zayn to give me the cold shoulder but he answered happily which made me believe that Niall hadn't told him anything.

"I'm alright, thanks. Niall, why is Harry outside?" Zayn looked at Niall whose gaze was still fixed on me.

But before Niall could answer, a voice spoke up behind me.

"Hello."

I turned around and found Liam smiling at Niall and Zayn.

"Babe?! Why didn't you tell me that you are coming back today? I thought you were flying in tomorrow." Zayn said and I moved out of the way so that he could pass and go out to Liam.

I wasn't even aware of the fact that they were a couple now. They looked  absolutely gorgeous together, truth be told.

"I finished earlier than planned and I wanted to surprise you so here I am." Liam opened his arms for Zayn.

After they embraced, he turned to a smiling Niall. "Hey NiNi, missed ya."

Niall moved forward and hugged him. "I missed you too Liam. Glad you are back. Your boyfriend almost got on a plane to follow you." Niall teased and Zayn just stuck his tongue out.

It was entertaining to watch, these people cared for each other in a way that Liam and I once did but right now, he was ignoring me. It was like I wasn't there and I didn't blame him because that was our life now. Ignoring each other.

After the pleasantries, Zayn picked up Liam's duffle bag from the floor and turned to Niall.

"See you in the morning Ni. He's obviously tired, gotta get rested."

"Yeah sure. Goodnight you two and don't make too much noise. There are kids in the building who don't need to hea-" Niall started but Zayn cut him off.

"G'night Niall! Take care of my designs. Goodnight Harry." He said and held Liam's hand, tugging him to the flat across the hall.

Liam laughed and looked at us over his shoulder. "Goodnight Niall." He said and they entered the flat.

Niall went to close his door but he saw me leaning against the wall and he sighed, as though remembering that I was still present.

"Come in." He opened the door wider and when I got in he shut and locked the door.

____________________________________

Hello my sweet creatures.

So Harry's perspective there and it'll continue in the next chapter.

Thoughts on this one?

Spread the love❤

Oh and next chapter coming right up.

_Jay_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.9K 31
Niall Horan is looking for love. The only problem is that he's so busy on tour, there's no free moment to have a proper look around. Enter Mina Und...
178K 9.7K 24
"Are you going to stand there all day? Hurry up and open the diner, Neil," Harry firmly said. Oh, I forgot. I might have a little crush on the...
596K 18.2K 91
But I know I can't be that for him. Because every time he looks at me, I'm never gonna be home for him. I'll always be someone who reminds him of w...
2.1K 54 11
//Completed// Harry Styles, he's not like every average 19 year old, no his family is rich, you'd think with a rich family you can do whatever you wa...