LUNA KRESTEL

By cereal_killer4ever

|COMPLETED| Ever heard of a baby project with real babies? Ever heard of humans entering werewolf territory w... More

I. SKITTLE FARTING FAIRIES.
II. THE MYSTERIOUS HE AND STRANGE PEOPLE.
III.NATE'S FLIRTING GONE WRONG
IV. POKE.
V. BECOMING A MOMMY.
VI. YOUR WIFE? NO THANKS.
VII. SUPERNATURAL STUFF IS JUST FICTIONAL.
VIII. MY KNIGHT IN SHINING JEANS AND T-SHIRT
IX. NATE -THE PUNCHING BAG
X. BAM! AND FRIEND ZONED
XI. JUST FRIENDS
XII. DINNER O LA LA
XIV. TRAVELLING IN STYLE
XV. THE RESORT
XVI. I AM NOT SCARED OF YOU- NA DA!
XVII. Female Anophles Mosquito
XVIII. KRESTEL-THE CUPID
XIX. PUNISHING FETISH
XX. Krestel-The Cupid part Two
XXI. THE CREEPY STARE
XXII. THE KIDNAPPING
EXTRA BUT NOT SO EXTRA: THE STORY
XXIV. KRESTEL-THE SPY
XXV. THE MAFIA BALL
XXVI. SHAWN IS 23, HENCE AVAILABLE FOR ALL THE LADIES
XXVII. Jail Mates
XXVIII. KRESTEL-THE DRUNK
EPILOGUE: PROMISE RINGS
BoNuS with Earl

XIII. JEALOUS MUCH

11.9K 533 124
By cereal_killer4ever

Chapter 8:- Jealous Much?

"So Kres, how should I act? Formal, informal or something inbetween?"

Ethan asked while chewing on his finger nails.

I rolled my eyes at Ethan.

Jeez he is just having dinner with my parents. Why so scared man.

"Just act normal Ethan. And what in world is acting in between?"

He shrugged and tilted his head up, tapping his chin in a thinking manner.

We were sitting in the car, I mean Ethan was sitting in the car, freaking out, while Lukas, Megan, Sam and me were trying to pull him out of the car.

I don't know how my parents haven't heard us already, I mean the car is freakin' parked infront of the house.

Lukas was carrying a sleeping Aaron while Ava was with Megan looking at Ethan like he has gone nuts.

Even Ava knows that Ethan is being his over dramatic self.

"You know what Ethan? There's Camilla Cabello inside Krestel's house and will be-"

Before I could blink, Ethan was already out of the car and rushing to the door of my house.

I looked at Megan, shocked.

"The guy is obsessed over her." She shrugged.

I nodded slowly.

We all made our way to the front porch towards the door were Ethan was furiously knocking.

Lukas placed his hand on my waist.

Do friends always walk like this? I never had a boy who was my friend before. And I never walked like this with my other friends.

But it feels warm and comfortable.

I rang the bell, my mind still numb from the sparks which were running down my body.

Something is definitely up with this sparks thing.

They also arise only when Lukas touches me. It's really strange, but feels good.

So very good that it's starting to scare me.

I came out from my reverie as loud footsteps were heard from the other side of the door indicating that someone was approaching it to open.

Please god, let everything go fine and the let the night end well.

I took a huge breath as the door opened.

And Ethan rushed inside, looking everywhere frantically, probably searching for Camilla.

We all ignored him.

I looked at who opened the door and gasped.

"Matt? Oh my God, is that really you?" I ran over him and tackled him in a hug.

Matthew Maranzano, my cousin from dad's side.

And yeah, he is Italian, my aunt married an Italian businessman and so he is half Italian.

He is also the bestest cousin ever!

I was not able to meet him for two years straight, as he is learning to manage his company, and was busy with it.

"Aww, Ofcourse its me kiddo! I missed you." He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

A possessive growl erupted from behind me and in a flash, I was pulled in someone's arms, my nose flattened against a hard chest.

"Hey! Lukas, let me go! What are you doing?!"

I recognised the person as Lukas because of the tingles which now had increased to tenfold as I could feel his hard panes against my body.

I tried to push my face away but he had kept a hand at the back of my head firmly, pushing it towards his chest whenever I would try to pull away.

Wtf is wrong with him?!

I managed to pull my face away from his chest and looked up towards his face which was now glaring at Matt.

Lukas' eyes turned pitch black with a hint of gold swirling in them as he kept growling, while holding me tightly.

Shiz! My supernatural theory is becoming more and more true!

I mean no normal homo sapian can change their eye color without the use of lens or something and I am sure as hell that he isn't wearing any contacts.

"Lukas," I called out for him.

Gosh! Why is he so jealous of my awesome cousin?!? Like dude,

Jealous Much.

His gaze fell upon me and his hard eyes softened.

I took the chance of his loosened grip and jumped away from him, but before he could do anything like growl and pull me like a caveman, I caught his hand.

"Lukas, meet my cousin Matthew Maranzano".

"Cousin? He is your.... cousin?"

Lukas looked at me, relief washed over his face.

I nodded.

"Duh! What did you think bro?"

Megan patted Lukas's shoulder and he scowled at her.

Matthew looked at Lukas and squinted his eyes.

"Lukas...... Lukas Romano?" Lukas looked at him in disbelief.

I looked in between them.

Lukas had his normal calm face while Matt looked like he had seen Angelina Jolie for real.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Romano, you are like practically the king of the business world! I am glad that I had a chance to meet you".

Matt put forward his hand for Lukas.

"Call me Lukas"

Lukas shook his hand and nodded at Matt.

He? A king of business world?

OMG!! My friend is a king?!?

And did Matt just call him Mr. Romano?

"If you don't ask me asking, what are you doing here?"

Matt looked between me and Lukas.

"Oh ! He is my friend!" I answered Matt.

Giggles erupted behind us.

"Friend? You mean friends with benefits right? Dude are you ser-"

Megan put a hand on Sam's mouth.

What are friends with benefits?

Shiz, did they get to know about my plan of finding out his supernatural secret?!?

"Oh kids there you are. Matt, I told you to bring them in the living room."

My mom came rushing towards us.

"Hello darlings, I am glad that my daughter has made such amazing friends. I am her mother but you can call me Indie."
She smiled at them which they returned.

"Krestel, why don't you take your friends to the living room, your dad is there with your other friend Ethan, Nate will join you all shortly while I go and check on dinner arrangements."

I nodded and we all went to living room were my dad was already present.

He looked horrified as Ethan asked him about Camilla Cabello.

"Uncle I am telling you, you have Camilla Cabello in your house. You just don't know about her cause your are blinded by her charms! I mean I get blinded by her so many times! Once I didn't see the bathroom sign and got into ladies washroom!"

Ethan ranted.

Dad looked horrified.

"What are you talking about young man? I don't have any Camilla in my house."

I face palmed.

Way to go Ethan, what a first impression.

"Hey dad, meet my friends."

I gestured towards were Sam Megan and at Lukas who stood beside me.

"Well hello there kids, it's nice to meet you, but umm..... Kresrel? Can you tell your friend Ethan to stop clinging to me and who in the world is Camilla?"

Ethan gasped.

"You don't know Camilla?"

I and Megan rushed towards them trying to pull Ethan away from dad.

Mom came in the living room looking at us, unsure as to what we're we doing.
Nate was behind her looking amused.

"Come on kids, dinner's ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dinner was going really well.

More well from my expectations.

Aaron and Ava had slept in my room after me and Megan fed them, with the baby monitor on.

Lukas was seated beside me and talking to my dad and Matt about business.

Thank god they got together well.

Ethan had seemed to forget about his celebrity crush and was wafting down the food on his plate.

"Uncle! you cook the awesomest food in the whole world!".

Dad was still wary of Ethan.

Apparently, Ethan and Nate were having a competition on who would eat the most.

Mom, Sam and Megan were discussing about Brad Pitt.

Yeah, I know I am left out. Meh! I would rather talk about aliens invading the Earth or something like that.

Lukas's hand rested on my knees, starting their movement up my thigh.

I choked on my food and everyone's attention turned towards me.

Lukas handed me a glass of water.

"What happened Krestel are you alright?"

Lukas asked me seemingly innocent.

I nodded my head and everyone returned to their conversations.

I glared at him.

"Remove your hands!"

"Why darling? Friends do this and many more things all time! Are you not my friend?" He blinked at me, pouting.

Brain: Krestel! Do it for the mission.

Me: But friends aren't supposed to act like that!

Brain: MISSION!

Me: Fine!

"O-of course you are my friend Lukas."

I nervously smiled at him.

Dad and Matt again pulled him into the business conversation they were having and I sighed in relief when his hands didn't go any up further.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye bye Krestel. I enjoyed today very much! The food was amazing! I will see at school tomorrow, don't forget to bring your lunch." Ethan said.

He looked bloated as he took support of the car's hood to stand.

Sam was shaking her head at him.

We had come in two cars here.

One with Lukas, Megan and me and other with Sam and Ethan.

"I will see you tomorrow Krestel."

Lukas hugged me and kissed my forehead.

Me and Nate were on our front porch saying our goodbyes to them.

"Ta-ta Lukas." I hugged him back.

He is so comfortable.

I looked at Megan who had Ava in her arms as Nate made his way towards her.

"Hey Megan, Did you just fart? Cause baby, you blow me away every time I see you".

And that's how Nate got another black eye.

_________________________________________

HELLO MY DARLING WATTPADERS.

HAPPY SATURDAY TO EVERYONE!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ETHAN AND HIS OBSESSION WITH CAMILLA CABELLO?

_________________________________________
PACK TALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_________________________________________

Ethan: *runs towards Krestel's dad*

Hey uncle! Camilla Cabello was born on Earth And raised in.....

Dad: *looks horrified and scared of Ethan*

Someone please save me! Any one, please!

Krestel: please Vote and Comment and I would free Lukas from being Friend zoned.

Ethan: please Vote and Comment and I will tell you Camilla Cabello's life history.

Author: please Vote and Comment and I will update a chapter with more action in it.

If you guys know what I mean. *winks subtly*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 570 27
No Comments PLEASE this story is dead to me but y'all still like it. So I leave it here. Gaea is a breaking the rules and jumping the fence only to b...
124K 1.8K 9
I felt the bed dip as he sat down on the other side but I focused solely on my task until I was done. "This is a pillow barrier. Meaning, you don't b...
340K 17.3K 69
*NOTE: THIS STORY HAS TWO PARTS IN ONE BOOK* In the werewolf fables told to their children, was a story--- a legend--- of a ruler--- a leader--- who...
1.1M 42.2K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...