Our Last Summer

By sansrivalcrown

Donna in Mamma Mia had three summer romances that changed her life forever because she had Sophie. In real l... More

Introduction
OLS - I
OLS - II
OLS - III
OLS - IV
OLS - V
OLS - VI
OLS - VII
OLS - VIII
OLS - IX
OLS - X
OLS - XI
OLS - XII
OLS - XIII
OLS - XIV
OLS - XVI
OLS - XVII
OLS - XVIII
OLS - XIX
OLS - XX
OLS - XXI
OLS - XXII
OLS - XXIII
OLS - XXIV
OLS - XXV
OLS - XXVI
OLS - XXVII
OLS - XXVIII
OLS - XXIX
OLS - XXX
OLS - XXXI
OLS - XXXII
OLS - XXXIII

OLS - XV

1.1K 39 47
By sansrivalcrown

It's the morning after the party and it's officially Christmas. Meryl woke up late but her fiancèe is still asleep. She headed downstairs and she became frightened when she saw someone on their living room couch. She slowly walked to that person and it surprised her.

"Paris, what are you doing here honey?"Meryl asked Paris who is lying on the couch with his arms on his forehead.

"I have a little hangover but I woke up early so I decided to stay here."He answered and he slowly sat.

"C'mon, I'm gonna make you coffee."Meryl said and Paris just nodded. The two headed to the kitchen and Paris sat on one of the kitchen stools as Meryl started to make his coffee.

"Mommah."Paris called her but she just hummed in response.

"Why did you choose to you know be a full-time mother to us?It's not that we don't like it but it is just a little shocking, in a good way."Paris uttered. Meryl handed him his coffee and she sat across him.

"Sweetheart, I'm a mother. I chose to be your mother because I know that you deserve it and me being a mother will never stop no matter how old you guys get, I'll always be your mother that you can call. I didn't just accept you because I love your father but because I wanted you both to feel that you are loved, that you can still have that mother figure that you were longing for."Meryl replied and Paris smiled sweetly.

"Let me ask you now. Are you still mad at your mom?"Meryl asked softly and Paris slowly nodded.

"During their divorce, my mom filed a custody case for us to be with her but then, she just leaves us to our grandma or to her close friends when she said that she is going to her business trips. Dad fought for us and she finally agreed to equal custody. You know, he is the best father that you could ever ask for because despite of everything that he's going through at that time, he never change his approach towards us. Unlike mom. Even before the divorce, mom sees us like we are her burden. She always gets mad at us even at the littlest things. When dad found out about our situation, he made us live in London with him and our grandma. It surprised us that our mom didn't care. Almost all my life, I'm just looking up to dad because he's been there for us every step of the way. We knew your relationship before and we were okay with that but it just shocked us that one day, dad told us that both of you are over and he never told us why. In that nine years, mom's been in and out but mostly out of the picture. She's just calling us when she really really need us and that's a rare occassion. When you came in our lives, we never thought that we will experience that relationship with a mother thing but then you never failed to make us feel that. Last night, I became furious at my mom when I found out what she did with you and dad. It felt like you really are my mother and to be honest, I love you more than my own mom."Paris narrated.

"I understand where you are coming from honey but all I want you to know is that, she still exerts effort to reach out to you. As a mother, I am sure that your mother is hurting too. I know that deep inside her, she regrets not being with you guys. Yes, you have all the rights to be mad at her but remember that she gave life to you and Dylan. Whatever you do, even if you change your mother in papers, she is still the woman who gave birth to you and her blood still runs inside you. And I can never ever replace your mother."Meryl said and she held Paris' hand.

"I'll forever be your mommah but she'll forever be the woman who gave you life."Meryl uttered softly and Paris nodded.

"Come here."Meryl commanded and Paris obeyed. He went to her and he immediately hugged Meryl, burying his face on her neck.

"Try talking to your mom okay?I know she'll listen."Meryl whispered as he caress his back.

"Mommah?"Paris whispered after a few moments and Meryl hummed.

"Can you cook breakfast now?"Paris asked as he pull back from the hug and that made Meryl chortle.

"Can you help me?I'll cook an english breakfast."Meryl answered and Paris nodded.

Pierce woke up by the ray of sunshine filling their room and his head is throbbing in pain. He groaned in anguish as he roam the bed trying to spot Meryl. When he felt no one beside him, he have no choice but to stand up. He headed downstairs in just his shirt and boxers and he found Meryl cooking with Paris. He sat on one of the kitchen stools and Meryl gazed at him the moment she heard the chair squeak.

"Hey babe, good morning."Meryl greeted with a small laugh seeing Pierce still sleepy with his messy hair.

"Morning."He answered lazily.

"Too much drinking?"Paris asked, teasing his father but Pierce ignored him. Meryl made Pierce's coffee and she went near him.

"Here, for the hangover."Meryl uttered as she put the coffee on the coffee coaster in front of him. She stood in between Pierce's legs and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I love you."Pierce mumbled and he buried his face on her chest.

"I love you, too babe but I still need to cook breakfast for our children."Meryl replied but instead of pulling back, he hugged her waist tighter.

"Babe, coffee will help for the hangover not me."Meryl uttered and Pierce shook his head.

"You were not in bed when I woke up."Pierce whined and Meryl rolled her eyeballs.

"Because I need to cook for our family."Meryl answered and he looked up to her, resting his chin on her chest.

"Kiss."Pierce whispered and he pouted his lips. Meryl cupped his face and she gave him a smack kiss.

"Let go of me now."Meryl instructed and Pierce obliged.

"Who else have a hangover?"Meryl asked as she went back cooking wih Paris.

"Henry, Dylan, and Grace."Paris and Meryl pinched his cheek.

"Your dad have the worst."Meryl whispered and the two of them chuckled but Pierce of course, didn't mind it for he is still trying to recover from his hangover.

"Good morning."A sleepy Nicky who just walked in the kitchen greeted.

"Good morning, bunny."Meryl greeted.

"Good morning, Nicks."Paris greeted and he helped her sit beside Pierce.

"Are you gonna be with daddy, Dylan, and Paris to Malibu later, Nicky?"Meryl asked.

The Streep-Brosnan fam decided to celebrate New Year in Malibu so they planned a way to fly there without the couple being spotted which is Pierce and Meryl flying there separately.

"I don't know mommy, I'm still tired to think."Nicky answered and her statement made her mother laugh.

After Paris and Meryl cooked, the four remaining people in their household arrived and Meryl prepared coffee for them. For of course, hangover.

Their dinner is not that loud as before since almost everyone is suffering from headache.

"Can we just not fly today?Let's fly to Malibu tomorrow morning, I really wanted to rest today."Pierce uttered after he finished his meal.

"And it's Christmas day, we should all open presents, rest, and be happy."Dylan added and Meryl chortled.

"Fine, you boys will fly tomorrow morning. No more drinking tonight."Meryl responded and they all just agreed.

After their breakfast, the family gathered in the living room to open their presents. Their children loved Meryl's gifts to them because she gave them the things that are on their wishlists. Henry got scarves and a fedora hat, Grace got a necklace, Dylan got a new guitar, and Paris got a new pair of shoes. Pierce on the other hand, he gave the boys shirts and she got the girls dresses. He went shopping without Meryl that's why. Nicky's siblings gave her toys, new clothes, and accessories although it saddened her knowing that her parents doesn't have a gift for her.

"Why are you frowning, Nicks?"Dylan asked her.

"Mommy and daddy doesn't have a present for me."She whispered but her parents knew.

"We have one last present to give and it is for our baby bunny Nicky."Meryl said all of a sudden as she grab the box behind Pierce.

"I thought you don't have a gift for me!"Nicky exclaimed, laughing as she run to her mother and father who are sitting beside each other.

"Of course we have a gift for you princess."Pierce said and Nicky sat on his lap.

"Daddy and I know that you've been dropping hints lately for what you want and we decided to get you that."Meryl uttered and she handed Nicky her gift. She looked at her parents with a wide smile before opening her gift.

Nicky hugged her parents the moment she saw what it is. It is a white iPhone 8 and she's been asking for them to get her a phone since her parents are busy and sometimes, she can't find a way to contact them.

"Thank you mommy, thank you daddy."Nicky whispered and they both kissed her forehead.

"You're welcome darling."Pierce replied.

"You like it bunny?"Meryl asked and Nicky nodded.

"But you must have your limit in using it."Pierce started and Nicky looked up to her father.

"One: no phones during weekdays; two: no social media yet, not yet."Pierce added and Nicky frowned.

"No phone during weekdays?"Nicky asked in disbelief.

"Okay, you can use it after you do all your homeworks."Pierce answered and she hugged her father's neck.

"Love you daddy."Nicky uttered and Pierce kissed her temple.

"Daddy loves you more princess."Pierce replied.

>>
The bunch have flew in to Malibu safely without being caught and they love the weather in Malibu. It is not that cold and it is not that hot compared to New York where it is freezing and it is snowing.

"Where did mom go?"Louisa asked Grace and she just shrugged her shoulders.

"We got here like hours ago and she's out."Louisa added and Grace chortled.

"Many of her friends are here so just let her enjoy."Grace uttered and Louisa rolled her eyeballs.

"Wanna go for a walk?You need to chill."Grace said and Louisa shook her head.

"How about chill at the balcony?"Grace asked again and Louisa nodded. The two headed to the balcony just letting the cold breeze of December touch their skins, overlooking the blue sea.

"Dad, would love to be here."Louisa uttered all of a sudden.

"Oh yeah, he'll love to be here."Grace replied.

"You miss him don't you?"Grace asked and Louisa looked at her.

"Of course, I miss him but he chose to stay away from us. He chose to just continue his work and be successful all by himself."Louisa answered as she look back at the sea.

"Your dad was great father huh?"A voice asked and the two looked at the person who talked.

"Yeah, he was."Louisa answered. It is Pierce and he have been listening.

"When was the last time that you saw him?"Pierce asked and he leaned on the door frame.

"Almost a year ago. We took him out for lunch and I remember that--that was New Year's eve."Grace answered.

"But he just stayed for an hour. He didn't even wait for his food because he recieved a call from his studio."Louisa aded with a scoff.

"Since then, he haven't called us yet and he doesn't answer our calls."Grace uttered and Pierce nodded.

"I know your mom's side about their divorce but do you guys know your dad's side?"Pierce asked and that made the two girls heave a deep sigh.

"Apprently, there's another woman and work."Louisa answered and Pierce's jaw dropped.

"He met this woman in Hong Kong when he went there for an exhibit or something related to his work and yeah, that's where his cold treatment to mom started."Grace added.

"Does your mom know about the other woman?"Pierce asked and Grace shrugged her shoulders.

"We don't know."Grace answered and Pierce scratched his forehead.

"Girls, look, I won't judge your dad or I won't say anything bad about him because without your dad, you guys will not be here and without him, your mom won't be the woman that she is. I know your dad is big part of you guys and a big part of Meryl as well and I totally respect that. Despite of what happened between you guys and your dad, your mom and your dad, I know he is a great guy. I won't ever replace him in your life because I am sure I can't but I just want to be a part of you guys too. As your mom's partner and as your second father."Pierce explained and Louisa hugged him.

"We are still getting through the divorce but thank you pops for being here with us, with mom."Louisa whispered and Pierce kissed her crown.

"I'll be here always."Pierce said softly and he looked at Grace.

"C'mon Gracie, join in here."Pierce said and Grace chuckled before running to Pierce and Louisa. Pierce kissed Grace's forehead and he smiled.

"Love you both."Pierce uttered.

"Love you, too, pops."The two replied in chorus.

Meryl just got home from her lunch with her girlfriends and she lost track of time for she missed them. It's almost dinner time and it seems to her that the house is empty. The lights in the living room are turned off, no one's in the kitchen and nobody's at the balcony either.

"Where is everybody?"Meryl whispered to herself as she head to their room. When she walked in, she is welcomed by the sound of running water coming from the shower.

"Babe?"Meryl called for Pierce.

"Bathroom, baby!"Pierce yelled and she sat at the edge of the bed. She removed her shoes and she headed to the closet to change her clothes to a super short, pink, silk shorts and Pierce's shirt.

"Where are the kids?"Meryl asked Pierce the moment he's out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"The boys are out with their friends and the girls went out, too."Pierce answered.

"Are they going to eat dinner here?"Meryl asked and he shook his head as he dry off his damp hair with a smaller towel.

"Just the two of us for dinner babe."Pierce answered and Meryl grabbed her phone.

"Okay, I'm gonna order pizza."Meryl uttered and that made Pierce chortle. Pierce is sure that since their kids are out, Meryl is not in the mood to cook but he is perfectly fine with that, she's the boss after all.

Pierce put on just his boxers and sat beside Meryl.

"Have you ordered?"Pierce asked and she just nodded. She removed her glasses and she started massaging the bridge of her nose.

"You okay, babe?"Pierce asked and she looked at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine."Meryl answered and Pierce grabbed her glasses from her hand.

"You must be tired."Pierce uttered as he place her specs on his nightstand.

"Maybe."She replied as she lean on his chest with his arm around her shoulders. Pierce turned on the T.V. and the two of them are watching the news for Meryl is not yet in the mood to watch movies. After a few moments, they heard the door bell rang and Pierce stood up.

"I'll get it."Pierce said and Meryl just nodded. Pierce headed downstairs to get the pizza and Meryl's mood came back when he saw Pierce holding the box of pizza as he come in their room.

"Set up a good movie now."Meryl commanded and of course, Pierce obliged immediately. After picking a movie, they went back to their position earlier, only this time, the box of pizza is on Pierce's lap.

"Babe?"Meryl called him softly and he hummed in response.

"Are you surprised in what's happening in our family?"Meryl asked Pierce started caressing her arm up to her shoulder.

"I am really surprised. I never thought that I would be this close with your kids, my kids attached to you, and our kids treating each other like they know each other since they were little. It really surprised me but I am delighted that we are slowly molding into this beautiful family that I never thought we will have."Pierce answered and she smiled.

"Did you see Keely at our party?"Meryl asked all of a sudden and she looked up to him.

"I saw her when I was announcing but then she was gone after that and I didn't had the chance to talk to her."Pierce answered.

"We talked."Meryl simply uttered and Pierce's forehead creased.

"What?What did she tell you?"Pierce asked and Meryl sat properly.

"A home-wrecker."Meryl simply answered and Pierce's blood started boiling.

"Babe, why didn't you tell me right away?I should've talked to her!"Pierce exclaimed.

"I needed to talk to Paris first because his way of talking to his mother is different that's why I put the matter in my hands first before telling you."Meryl said and Pierce did a facepalm.

"You're not a home-wrecker and I don't want her telling you that."Pierce said almost a whisper.

"Are you interested in what Paris told her and me?"Meryl asked and Pierce looked at her. He nodded and she started narrating

"Atleast you had a good talk with Paris. If I am with him, I won't be able to talk to him that great."Pierce said the moment she is done telling him everything.

"But it's okay now. I told him that him and Keely needs to have a talk, I know she'll understand Paris."Meryl said and Pierce just nodded.

"Thank you for being there for them, especially Paris."Pierce said all of a sudden and he planted a soft kiss on her lips.

"That's nothing, they are my kids and it is my job to be there for them as their mother."Meryl replied and Pierce widely smiled.

"I love you mrs. Brosnan."Pierce whispered and Meryl softly chortled.

"I love you more mr. Brosnan."Meryl uttered and Pierce started giving pecks on her neck.

"Babe, I'm gonna take a shower first."Meryl said but Pierce didn't listen. He dropped the pizza box on the floor and he carried Meryl to his lap, with her legs on both sides and she is facing him.

Pierce started kissing her neck and Meryl just hummed. He held her waist tight and he pressed her to him more. Meryl can feel his hardness the more Pierce press her to him. He found her sweet spot and she let out a whimper. He took off her shirt and he is welcomed by her round, plump breast and her perky nipples. His tongue started doing circles on her areola and that alone is turning her on more. She put her hands on his hair as he continue to let his tongue explore on her breasts.

"Just suck it babe."Meryl whispered and Pierce obliged. His mouth met her breast and he started sucking it hungrily. As Pierce pleasure her with her breast, she started moving her waist to rub her clothed womanhood on his clothed erection but Meryl isn't satisfied with that. She wanted to pleasure Pierce too so she moved her waist, pulled down Pierce's boxer shorts and she grabbed his throbbing manhood immediately. She started moving her hand up and down and occassionaly twisting her hand as Pierce work on her breast. When he got tired of Meryl's breast, he let her remove her shorts and her panties before going back to their position. They are both naked now and Pierce adore Meryl's body. He is loving the view of Meryl's body in front of him. He removed her hand from his cock and her started rubbing the tip of it on her clitoris. Pierce used Meryl's wetness to lubricate his cock and he guided Meryl as she lift her waist letting his manhood inside of her. She slowly let it inside of her and the moment his cock is fully in, they both closed their eyes and let out a whimper. Meryl began to move slowly, bouncing up and down. Her pace started to get fast and moans are filling their room.

"Oh God Pierce...soo gooddddd ohhhhhhh yessss babbbbyyyy hmmmmmm..."Meryl moaned as she fastened her pace.

As they both feel the pleasure, Meryl can feel a knot in her abdomen and that means she's about to come. Pierce made her stop by holding her waist tight and he started thrusting up fast and with that, he hit her G-spot that made her scream in so much pleasure.

"There oh YES PIERCE!!!! RIGHT THERE PIERCE, RIGHT THEREEEE OHHHH FUCKING HELLLL!"Meryl screamed as Pierce continue to thrust inside her hitting her spot perfectly. Her walls started to tighten around his dick and that made him groan.

"Baby not yet, I don't want this to end..."Pierce groaned but after a few hard thrust, Meryl came. He thrusted more and his juices finally bursted inside of her. Meryl leaned on his chest with him still inside of her and Pierce kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes and he slowly pulled out inside of her, letting her rest on his chest.

"I told you I need to take a shower first. Now, I'm lazy to stand up."Meryl said sleepily and Pierce softly giggled.

"What can I do?I just can't resist you."Pierce said softly and Meryl hugged him.

"Just sleep, I know you're tired."Pierce whispered and he started caressing her back. After a few moments, her head dropped a little and he carefully laid her beside him. He covered her with the comforter and he stared at her.

"How did I get so lucky with you?"Pierce whispered and he smiled.

Pierce settled himself beside Meryl when he suddenly heard his phone beep. He grabbed it by the nightstand and it made his eyebrow raise.

Unknown number:
Pierce, I need to see you

Pierce Brosnan:
Who is this?

Unknown number:
It's Keely.

His eyes went round reading who it is but he still decided to reply.

Pierce Brosnan:
What do you want?

Unknown number:
I need to talk to you. Meet me tomorrow at lunch time. Nobu.

He didn't reply anymore. He just needs to decide whether he's going or not. The whole night, Pierce barely got sleep because of Keely's invitation. He is afraid to go and at the same time, he is frightened to tell Meryl.

Meryl woke up and she is already on Pierce's arm. She looked up and she saw him already awake.

"Good morning."She greeted and Pierce looked down at her.

"Morning, babe."He replied and he kissed her forehead. She started playing with his chest hair and he started drawing small cirlcles on her shoulders.

"Babe?"Pierce called her.

"Yeah?"Meryl replied almost a whisper.

"I'm going out for lunch later. With a friend from work."Pierce said and he bit his lower lip. He's lying to her and that kills him.

"I'll be with the girls or whoever is available from the kids later."Meryl uttered and Pierce just nodded.

Pierce arrived at Nobu almost 30 minutes late and he sat across her who's sitting at the farthest table.

"I'll be fast, what do you want?"Pierce asked immediately.

"I know I have done so many terrible things to you, the boys, Meryl and also your daughter with her."Keely answered.

"And?"Pierce asked impatiently.

"I want to apologize for all of that."She answered and Pierce leaned on his chair.

"You called Meryl a home-wrecker."Pierce said sternly and he clenched his jaw.

"Yes, I admit that I called her that because until now, I still regret letting you and the boys go and I am still inlove with you Pierce. I don't know why I let our divorce happen. I was so dumb that I let it happen."Keely uttered and Pierce brushed his hair with his hand.

"I am madly inlove with Meryl okay?I love her with all my heart because she had me when I was deep shit and she helped me to become a better version of myself. And you?You had me at my best and you were the one who let me drown. Now, I will drown all-over again if I lost Meryl."Pierce said with full of conviction and Keely is just nodding with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I wanted to give you and Meryl the boys fully."Keely said after a few moments.

"What?Are you crazy?"Pierce asked in disbelief.

"The boys doesn't deserve to have me. I failed as a wife and I also failed as a mother and I am sure that the boys love Meryl more than they love me. Especially Paris."Keely answered and Pierce nodded.

"I'm leaving now."Pierce said.

"Thank you for your time."Keely said softly but Pierce didn't reply to her. He just left her.

Meryl is in the house with Paris and Nicky since Grace and Louisa went out with her friends and Dylan also went out with his band. She's just scrolling through her private accounts while her son and daughter grab their snacks in the kitchen when her eyes caught an article.

"Pierce Brosnan spotted having lunch with ex-wife in Malibu. Is there a marriage reconciliation happening?"

She opened the article and he really is with Keely. But he told me he is with his friend from work. She thought to herself as she remember what Pierce told her earlier.

"Mommah, you okay?"Paris asked when he noticed that Meryl is spacing out.

"Y-yeah, yeah. I'm...I'm fine."Meryl answered, stuttering.

"No, you're not. I'm sure there is something wrong."Paris uttered and Meryl heaved a deep sigh.

"Look at this."Meryl said almost a whisper and she handed Paris her phone.

"Oh my God. Ma, we need to go there!"Paris exclaimed and Meryl shook her head.

"Let's just wait for your dad to be home but don't be aggressive 'kay?I'll handle it when he's back."Meryl said and Paris hugged her.

"Oh my sweet Paris."Meryl whispered and she hugged him back.

"Mommy, can we watch a movie?"Nicky asked all of a sudden and Meryl nodded.

"Can you set up a movie for Nicky, sweetie?"Meryl asked Paris and he obliged. They are watching the new 'Aladdin' film with Paris sitting on the floor, in between Meryl's legs and Nicky beside her mother, leaning onto Meryl's chest.

Pierce came home with people singing from the living room and there he saw his life, Meryl. He stood behind the couch and he kissed Meryl's head.

"Hey, I'm home, my love."He whispered and Meryl looked at him. She smiled. A weak smile.

"I love you. Always."Pierce whispered again. He pressed his lips against hers and she put a hand on his nape.

"Can we talk?"Meryl asked and Pierce nodded.

He headed to their room and Meryl followed him.

"How did your lunch with Keely go?"Meryl asked the moment she stepped in their room. She sat at the edge of the bed and Pierce knelt down in front of her holding her hand.

"I know, I lied but believe me, I am not cheating on you."Pierce answered and Meryl placed her hand on his face.

"I want you to talk. Tell me how it went."Meryl said softly and Pierce started narrating.

"Are you mad at me?"Pierce asked after he's done telling her everything.

"Yes, I am mad because you lied to me but I still trust you."Meryl answered and Pierce hugged her waist.

"I'm sorry baby. I was afraid to tell you that's why I lied."Pierce whispered and Meryl started brushing his hair.

"Let's go public now."Meryl uttered all of a sudden and Pierce looked up to her in shock. Meryl's the one who decided that they should be away from the public's eyes and now, she's the one telling him that they should go public.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 480 25
The summer where everything changes........ (All rights go to Jenny Han) This doesn't follow the plot of the summer I turned pretty. (Only some thin...
2.7K 94 15
In Mamma Mia 3 is it about the past story from Ruby and Fernando. How they meet in Mexico 1959? What happens there? And Sophie make a DNA test so tha...
267 8 2
AU: Donna and Sam are getting married, everyone couldn't be happier... well, except for Their families. (2 part story) PRINCESSES DIARIES x MAMMA MIA...
15.2K 261 15
Mamma mia! It's been 20 years. 20 BLOODY YEARS!!! Three men! Sam Carmichael, Bill Anderson and Harry Bright! One daughter: Sophie Sheridan. Sophie of...