Meet Online || Sinrin

By _yerina

Hwang Eunbi is an ordinary girl. Her hobby? Going online everyday only for a reason. To sing. She's a singing... More

1회 : Unknown singer
2회 : Following
3회 : Concert
4회 : Yerin!
5회 : Closer
6회 : Because I Care
7회 : Let's Meet
8회 : Catfished
9회 : Surprise!
10회 : Miss me?
11회 : She's Sick
12회 : Hilarious
13회 : I miss you too
14회 : I Love You
16회 : With Me
17ν™” : I'm Jung Yerin!
18회 : By Your Side
19ν™” : Jealous?
Γ—Γ— Special Γ—Γ—
20ν™” : Vacation?
Heyyy
21ν™” : Ran
22ν™” : Threatened
23ν™” : Together
24ν™” : Decision
25ν™” : Silence
26ν™” : Hunting
27ν™” : Rush
28ν™” : Trace
29ν™” : Come here
30ν™” : Confession [END]

15회 : Hi wifey

846 60 20
By _yerina

Monday.

SinB was at the college, with her friends. They was at the cafe, waiting for the next class.

Currently they're having their lunch. It's 1pm already. Their class will be at 2.

Ting!

SinB got a message from Yerin. She put her chopsticks down to reply Yerin's message.

Yerin : SinB-yah will you come later?

SinB just looking at those message while letting out a happy smile from her face. Her friends saw that and start to tease SinB.

"Someone's falling in love~", Eunha said to SinB. But SinB didn't get mad at all. She just totally ignore Eunha.

"Hahaha you get ignored Eunha-ya~", Sowon laughed.

"Who is it? Yerin eonni?", Umji ask to SinB. Only Umji know the truth what happened between SinB and Yerin.

"Eoh~", SinB answered with her smile, while still looking on her phone screen.

SinB : Hmm... Maybe not. Cuz there's a lot of assigment today.

SinB locked her phone again. It's true tho. Only today, they already get 2 assigment and they need to finish them by tomorrow.

"That Yerin again? You guys really are something...", Sowon said while shaking her heads.

"You're right eonni! Last time she came to our library just to meet SinB. How kind of her~", Eunha said while giggling.

"Oh! You meet her? Is she beautiful?", Yuju ask out of curiousity.

"I don't know. Because she is sick when Umji and I saw her, she wearing a mask. But her eye smile looks cute tho~", Eunha said and Yuju just answered with a humm.

"Did she want to meet you again SinB-ya?", Umji ask.

"Yesterday, she said that I can come to her house this evening. But I guess I can't...", SinB sigh in disappointment.

"Ahh..." - Umji

"I guess what I said a few days ago is right? Hmm?", Yuju ask while giving a strange grin towards SinB. SinB just look at her with her famous cold expression.

"Mwoya...", SinB said in a bold tone.

"I know it. You guys must be in a realtionship---"

"HOT NEWS HOT NEWS! HOT NEWS NEED TO BE PUBLISHED RIGHT AWAY!!", someone's cut Yuju's word when that person suddenly sit beside Eunha as fast as lighting.

"Excuse me? Who the heck are you to interrupt us?", Sowon ask to hum while looking at him, annoyed.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Im Sejoon. Here! That is my namecard. I'm the representative of this college news publishing team", that guy said while giving the six his namecard all of sudden.

"Mwoya..." - SinB

"Eh?" - Yuju

"So tell me what did you guys talking about just now. I just heard Jung Yerin's name, right?", he suddenly took out a notebook and pen out of nowhere, prepare to write something on it.

"A-Ah... Sejoon-sshi I guess you heard the wrong name~", SinB stuttered as she giving back the namecard to Sejoon. Well... this guy is kinda annoying.

"Aniyo. I know I heard it. Now tell me more about your gossip just now", he said innocently while holding his pen tight.

"It's someone who use 'Yerin' as her username in Smoole! Now shoo shoo!", SinB said to that guy while pushing him away from the seat.

"Gosh... you girl are so mean! Arasseo I will go~", Sejoon said and finally get up from the seat, slowly walking away from the girls.

"What's wrong with that guy...", SinB sigh.

"Yeah... such an annoying human being!", Sowon said.

.............................

It's 7pm. SinB finally headed home after a whole tiring day. She get inside her car and sighing heavily.

"Haish.... what a hard life...."

SinB unlocked her phone to see there's 2 messages from Yerin.

Yerin : Hwang Eunbi can you just come to my house?

Yerin : Reply my message you ice girl!

SinB slightly laughing with those messages from Yerin. It's really made her day.

SinB : No I can't~ I'm too tired today ㅠㅠ

SinB : Btw I'm a human being! Not an ice! Bye!

SinB put her phone down and start driving towards her house. Since it's past 7, many working people was on road, on their way to their home. So the highway is so busy.

It's almost took 1 hour 30 minutes for SinB to finally arrived home. She input the password and finally enter her house, bending her body like a zombie.

"Waaaaah..... so...... tired...... hmm?", when SinB want to took off her shoe, she saw another shoe inside there. But her mind couldn't tell who is it. It's a casual shoe btw.

Because she know, only her closest firends and families can enter her house without her permission.

"Nuguseyo....", SinB ask while walking straight to her bed. She didn't even care to look who's inside the house with her. She was just too tired.

"Ah..... I'm sleepy.....", SinB lie his back on the bed, while her body facing the ceiling. SinB tried to close her eyes.

"Who ever with me in this house... I will sleep. Goodnight....", she said and finally closing her eyes.

Pukk!

That 'someone' lying down right beside SinB, hugging her (almost like cuddling) with her face was right on SinB's neck. SinB was startled when she feels a hot air on her neck.

"Ah.... Yerin eonni... annyeong.....", SinB greet Yerin with her sleepy voice.

"I miss you a lot Hwang Eunbi", Yerin said between her hug. SinB still closing her eyes and hug Yerin back.

"Really...?", SinB ask.

"Then why would I come here all of sudden without telling you", Yerin replied.

"Did you think my house was a place for you to freely come and go...?", SinB ask with a little smirk.

"Aish! Then you want me to go home? You want me to never come here again? Ok then~", Yerin pushed SinB away from her body while pouting, but SinB pulled one of her arms making Yerin cannot run away.

"Hey hey where did you want to go hmmm?", SinB ask in here bold charming voice.

"Home", Yerin pout.

"This is your second home anyway. So just stay~", SinB pulled Yerin again into her embrace and tried to continue her sleep.

"M-Mwoya... SinB-yah you wanna sleep like this? Go clean yourself first! And eat! I cooked for you already", Yerin said.

"Wow you even cook for me. What a nice girlfriend I have here~", SinB said then she give a oeck on Yerin's forehead.

"W-Who's your girlfriend btw!", Yerin stuttered.

"Ahh~ maybe... wife?", SinB's words was aleeady enough to make Yerin's face redden. She slightly pushing SinB again and get up from the bed.

"I'll be waiting at the kitchen. You! Clean yourself!", Yerin said while pointing her finger to SinB.

"Ne my girlfriend~", SinB smiled.

"Gosh..." - Yerin

.....................................

"So tell me about your day~", SinB ask Yerin.

"Well... Just busy as usual~", Yerin answered.

"Boring...", SinB said as she focus on watching the television.

"Well boring. But still, that also the way how you get to know me at first~", Yerin smiled.

"Hmmm~" - SinB

.

.

.

"So do you accept it?", SinB ask all of sudden.

"What?" - Yerin

"My feelings", SinB ask again and Yerin just answered with a simple nods.

"REALLY?!!"

"I accept it but I didn't say anything about giving it back!", Yerin shout.

"Mwoya... Suddenly playing hard to get...", SinB become annoyed and focusing back on the TV screen.

"Hey... You know that I will be the lead actress in a drama soon---"

"MWO?!!", SinB was shocked with what Yerin told her. No! Yerin cannot starred inside any drama!! SinB couldn't accept it!!

"It's just a drama tho calm down!" - Yerin

"What genre? Fantasy? Horror? Action? ROMANCE??!", SinB snapped Yerin all of sudden somehow making Yerin know what's going on with SinB.

"ROMANCE! Wae? Are you... jealous~?", Yerin smirk towards SinB.

"What? Jealous why should I?", SinB ask.

"Yea there will be kiss scene, a lot of interaction with the hero and so on~", Yerin still smirking.

"Why should I be jealous when I can do this to you anytimeI want~", SinB crawld on top of Yerin making Yerin startled.

"H-Hwang Eunbi I know what you---"

Chup.

SinB kissed Yerin and finally pull away. Then she look at Yerin happily again.

"I can do it one time~", then she kissed Yerin again.

"Two times!", and again.

"Three times!", and longer, almost a 15 seconds kiss.

"Longer than the drama!", SinB finally stopped kissing Yerin and looking at her face in a teasing way. Yerin was red as tomato.

"I even can make your face that red. How proud am I~!", SinB smiled in victory.

"I will give it back to you...", Yerin spoke out of blue.

"Eh?" - SinB

"Your feelings! I will give it back...", Yerin answered shyly while looking at SinB.

"Really eonni!?", SinB become excited again.

Then Yerin wrapped her arms around SinB's neck, looking at her with unpredictable looks, and all of sudden she also pulled SinB's head, giving her a shocking kiss SinB never received before.

It's really long. A long kiss form Yerin, for the first time, to SinB.

_____________________

- TBC -

Sorry for such a boring chapter ㅠㅠ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 939 19
Yerin is a daughter from a rich family, but sadly her mother was dead when she was a little kid, leaving her with her father, Mr. Jung who always ign...
14.2K 589 16
two people .. Wants to know their purpose in life Yerin a daughter of a billionaire wants to explore the world. She has everything but something is m...
14.6K 507 20
Kim Sojung, the student who always ranks first get to tutor Hwang Eunbi, a student who always get a failing grade.
75.8K 2.7K 50
Three girls are about to transfer to another school. Then, they met another three girls from this school who they didn't have a very good first impre...