Boundless (Completed)

By iamhoshi13

A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decid... More

TEASER
Dream
Chanel Girl
Effects
Tied with Chanel (M)
It's a Date
A Beautiful Distraction
Dinner
Nightmares
The girl in Lisa's dream
Paris
Sweet Torture (M)
Sanctuary
Greatest Fear
Breaking apart
Lisa's Past
Shutting down
Three years ago (Part 1)
Three years ago (Part 2)
Three years ago (part 3)
Vulnerable (Three years ago)
Awaken
Missing
Delirious
All messed up
The Hunt
Everything
For a lifetime (M)
Sunrise
Announcement
Normal Date Plan
Manoban's Date Plan
Anything for her Princess
Relentless
Under the stars
Let the games begin
The beginning of the end
Jennie Ruby Jane Kim
Finalé Teaser
Chess Game
Back to Hell
Checkmate
Final
ANNOUNCEMENT

Home

8.5K 365 43
By iamhoshi13

L

-

I made sure Tzuyu took a lot of alcohol in order for me to easily manipulate her and get the information we need to take down Eric.

“The last time I saw you in an event you were with the Chanel’s ambassador. So why are you alone this time?” She asks and I automatically frown at the thought of her.

Jennie.

How I wished she was here with me right now.

“I don’t do serious relationships” I lied.

Jennie is the only girl I would ever take seriously.

“I see,” she smiles at me, so I took that opportunity to question her. I need to finish this quick, so I can get the fuck out of here.

“So tell me princess, why does a girl as beautiful as you don’t have a boyfriend?” I ask, and she trails her fingers over my shoulder while she seductively smiles at me.

“Maybe because I’m not interested with men?” she winks, and I feel the corner of my lips twitch.

She’s flirting.

This would be easy.

I gently placed my hand over her thigh and take the glass of wine over my mouth without breaking eye contact.

“But I’m pretty sure you have a ton of suitors lined up.”

Please give me the right answer.

She chuckles and pours herself another glass.

“Let me” I reached for the bottle and poured the booze on her glass.

“Such a gentlewoman, thank you.” she raises her glass and I raised mine.

We both chugged the alcohol down our throats, and I see her slowly lick her bottom lip.

“Well, there are a few suitors. But there’s this one person who annoys the hell out of me.”

Here we go.

“And why is that person special?” I tease and she scoffs.

“He’s a very preserved man as far as I know. He sends me flowers everyday but never dared to show his face.”

“Maybe he’s just shy or intimidated. You’re too beautiful so give the guy a break,” I said.

Hoping she would bite into my trap and share more information. She looks at me amused and bursts out into a pit of laughter.

“What’s funny?”

“You’re so cute to even think that the guy is shy. For starters, I don’t think that he’s shy or intimidated. Believe me, this guy is the devil’s son. I’m more certain that he is hiding and running off from someone. I hate spineless men such as Eric”

Finally!

As soon as his name comes out of Tzuyu’s mouth, a surge of anger skyrockets through every vein of my body.

My phone vibrates, and I glance at the screen to see 18 missed calls from Lucas and 5 missed calls from Chaeyoung. I changed my number, so Jennie won’t have a way to contact me. Chaeyoung is the only person who knows my number, but I told her to only contact me if something bad happens.

Looking at the number of times she tried to call me, there is definitely something wrong.

WTF if going on with all these missed calls and messages?

My heart started to beat fast and for some unknown reason, I feel aggravated.

“Ms. Manoban, Lucas has been calling you. Something happened to Ms. Kim” Jin speaks through my earpiece and my heart stopped beating in an instant.

FUCK!

“You okay Lisa?” Tzuyu’s voice cuts through.

I blink at the girl in front of me, her hair flowing on one side while she looks at me intently in the eyes.

“I’m sorry but I have to go. Nice to meet you Ms. Chou”

“What? Wait! –“I heard Tzuyu calling my name, but I already sprinted my way to the car where Jin is anxiously waiting.

I sat on the back of the car and removed my earpiece while Jin speeds through the highway. I pulled my phone and dialed Lucas. 

“Tell me everything is okay, or I will cut your fingers one by one Lucas,” I say through gritted teeth.

“Ms. Kim went to the bar with Ms. Park and her best friend – “ Lucas begins, and I forcefully shut my eyes close.

Intoxicated Jennie is the last thing on my mind.

“Her friends tried to stop her, but she got drunk and danced with random guys. A- and…” Lucas trails off.

“AND WHAT LUCAS?!”

“Ms. Park noticed me and that’s when I lost sight of Ms. Kim. We’ve been trying to search the whole bar, but we can’t find her.”

Goddamn it!

I clench my jaw and balled my fists in anger.

“If something happens to her Lucas, I swear to God that I will fucking kill you!” I ended the call and glanced at Jin through the rearview mirror.

“Your eye is useless Jin. He fucking lost Jennie! Get me to that fucking bar now!”

“I’ll take responsibility Ms. Manoban” he bows his head quickly and steps on the gas hard.

Forget about staying away Manoban!

She’ll be safer with you.

“We are here Ms. Manoban”

I got off the car hastily and passed through the bouncers. Going through the crowd while waiting for Jennie to answer, my pulse quickens and my mind went crazy.

I searched every corner of the fucking bar, but there’s no Jennie.

I spot Lucas, Jisoo and Chaeyoung on the corner looking tired and restless. I hurriedly went to their direction, grabbed Lucas by the collar and punched him straight in the face.

“Lisa?!” Chaeyoung and Jisoo shouts in unison, both with a surprised and confused look etched on their faces.

“I told you Lucas to keep an eye on her.”

I clenched at my jaw.

“Lisa – “ Chaeyoung was about to explain, but I held a finger to shut her off.

“Not now Chipmunk”

I quickly dialed Jennie’s number.

Please, baby answer my call please.

As soon as she picked up the call, my heartbeat pumped faster than its usual rate.

“Where are you Ms. Kim?” I say through gritted teeth.

“L-lisa” was all I heard before the call ended.

My heart stopped and my whole body quivered.

Fuck!

“Jin, I need you to call a few favors and track her phone” My heart is hammering out of my chest, my mind is going crazy and my body is trembling.

Fuck Fuck Fuck!

“She’s still in the bar. A few centimeters from the men’s bathroom” Jin say, and I quickly went to the men’s bathroom.

There’s nothing but a corridor leading to the men’s bathroom and ugly neon calligraphies and drawings.

I searched for the whole area until I noticed two men standing at the far-right corner of the corridor. My eyes narrowed and just like before, my feet moved on its own as if telling me that Jennie is there.

Going near the two men, Jin and Lucas trailed behind me.

“You can’t pass through here.”

I didn’t listen. I have no time for negotiations, so I snapped my fingers and in a fracture of second, Jin and Lucas already knocked them down on the ground.

Behind the two men is a fake wall. I pushed it open revealing a room with curtains drawn and my stomach began to churn.

Lucas and Jin pulled the curtains open one by one until my eyes saw nothing but black.

Jennie tied in a couch with a man buried on the crook of her neck.

Jin quickly pulled the man away and pushed him down on his knees while his hands were being tied on the back.

“Who the fuck are you?!” he screams and the urge to kill the man is overpowering.

I glance at my cat-eyed beauty and my jaw clenched.

She’s fucking drugged.

Anger seeps through my veins and I wanted blood on my hands.

With one hand, I choked the fucker and lifted him in the air without even knowing my own strength. All I wanted was to kill him for touching my Jennie, for forcing himself on her.

“Lisa” Jennie whispers and I dropped the man on the ground.

I glance back at Jennie, and her eyes met mine.

“Baby I’m here, it’s me” I cupped her face and my whole being softened.

God I missed her.

“Lisa is that really you?” she says and I nod.

She laughs and slouches back on the couch.

“What did you give her you fucking asshole?” I gawk at the man.

“Answer her pervert” Jin twists his arms and the man whimpers.

“N-nothing too serious! J-just s-some d-d-d-drugs to keep h-her high and wanting,” the man screams through pain.

“She kept on calling a girl’s name. If I knew that she's into women, I never would have drugged her! Lesbians are disgusting!”

I carried Jennie bridal style and carefully placed her head against my chest. I kissed the top of her head and glance back at the fucker.

“You drugged a girl and carried her here for you to rape. You’re more disgusting than any of us. I loathe perverts like you who know nothing but to shove their dicks without the girl’s willingness. You all deserve to die.”

Jin pointed his silencer on the fucker’s head and I quickly nod at Jin.

“No! Wait!” 

His plea was the last thing I heard before walking out with Jennie in my arms. Too bad he messed up with the wrong person.

“Oh my god what happened?” Chaeyoung asks as soon as she saw us coming out of the bar.

I settled Jennie at the backseat before facing Chaeng and Jisoo.

“I’m taking her home with me, you two go rest. No more questions chipmunk” 

----------

AN: is anyone still reading? 🤔

Sorry for the late update, I'm currently sick and I hate it. 🤧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 197 21
"Hearts are made out of sand. When they meet the perfect person, the heart heats up and and turns to glass. By the time its held by another person, i...
228K 5.4K 40
There's unexpected event that we can meet our special someone from the past, that's the work of fate. But sometimes, there's someone and something th...
5.9K 513 31
"We're not normal." 2 sisters will experience the human life and changes that will be faced, they will meet enemies, lovers, and etc. But when the pa...
504K 15.4K 73
𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 - I find myself deeply in love with her, Yet her heart beats solely for my sister. I've gazed upon her countless ti...