ππ‹π€π˜π€, Tupac Shakur₁...

By EBONYhorizonz

a story in which, a simple wager is backfired THREE GIRLFRIENDS PLAY A GAME of seduction on a stranger... More

π™Έπ™½πšƒπšπ™Ύ
π™΄π™Ώπ™Έπ™Άπšπ™°π™Ώπ™·
πš‚π™Ύπš„π™½π™³πšƒπšπ™°π™²π™Ί
π™Ώπšπ™Ύπ™»π™Ύπ™Άπš„π™΄
𝟢𝟷: π™½πš˜πš π™Ύπš— 𝚈𝚘𝚞!
𝟢𝟸: πš†πšŠπš—πš—πšŠ π™±πšŽπš?

𝟢𝟹: πšƒπš˜πš—πš’! πšƒπš˜πš—πš’! πšƒπš˜πš—πšŽ!

333 22 6
By EBONYhorizonz

" so hold on to my hand, picture us on an island."
RONALD "Mr.BIGGS" ISELY.

iii.

___________________________________
"𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝟐 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐱 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐥 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐮 𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞"—Tupac

___________________________________

this book is best viewed in the dark theme

SHARDONAY K.

THE SOUND OF THE BELL FORCED THE pencils out of the hands of the seniors, whom occupied Mrs.McManis' Trigonometry class.

Students rushed to insert their binders into their backpacks. While erasing answers from the board, the trigonometry teacher rushed out, "Don't forget questions ten through twenty-five in chapter 6. Have a good day, class."

Shardonay threw her book-sack over her shoulder and walked out of the classroom, chewing her double-mint gum. She was over the day already, and had just left second period.

She looked to her left and saw a couple kissing on the lockers. She rolled her eyes and continued to walk. She wouldn't be able to vouch for what that feels like. To be in love, that is. Or at least that's how the children described what they were doing, nowadays.

Shardonay was slowly giving up on the whole idea of having a boyfriend— she was trying to keep hope alive. She hadn't been in a relationship since her 7th grade year in middle school—but that didn't count, right?

She sighed, plopping into her seat at the back of Ms.Taylor's class. "Yo, you going to Damonte's party tonight?"

She glanced up at the nappy headed boy who was all up in her grill. It was Friday, all she wanted to do was go home and go to bed. But since it's been a while since she'd had some fun partying, she decided to go and enjoy herself.

"Who's asking?"

"Oh, my bad. I'm Toni, babydoll," He pulled the lollipop from between his lips and reached out for a hug.

"A hug? You don't even know me," Shardonay judged.

Toni chuckled, "That's cool. You're still a lady and I couldn't bring myself to dap you up like you're one of my homeboys."

Shardonay nodded, smirking a little. "I could respect that. Im Shardonay," She reached in, hugging him.

"Shardonay. Let me guess, mommy was sipping on a little bit of that wine while thinking of your name. Maybe some Montrachet, since that's all fancy and shit."

Shardonay looked up at him, "Oh, so I'm fancy?"

"Seem like a fancy vixen to me. I like it though," He sucked on the lollipop.

"Mm," She nodded, "What flavor?"

Toni's face was puzzled by her question. She nodded her head toward the red lollipop between his fingers.

"Oh, this? Watermelon, baby. See, the taste is sweet and fruity, yet delicate. Wonderfully refreshing. That's what pleases my taste buds," He smirked.

"I prefer cherry. Cherry flavored lollipops are often sweet, sometimes too intense— but that's okay. I like it. But my real cherries? I like for them to be tart. Sweet, yet sour. Sharp and almost acid to the taste, while the sweetness calms it down a bit. That's sexy as fuck."

He smacked his lips, "Cherries ain't got shit on pineapples though. The fibrous flesh of pineapple has a vibrant tropical flavor. It's a fruit that also has a balanced taste of sweet and sour. Cherries are sexy as fuck though. Especially when her tongue is running all up and through them. When she holds the stem and just lets her tongue dance between the two buds."

Shardonay licked her lips, "I can fuck with pineapples too. I guess that's why I haven't gotten any complaints when he's feasting on the pussy."

Toni looked at her seductively, "How about you let me feast on the pussy after this party, so I can see what you're workin' with."

Shardonay grabbed his shirt and pulled his ear to her mouth, "I'll be ready for seven o'clock. Not a minute before and not a minute after. Don't leave me waiting, Toni." She nibbled on his ear before letting him go.

"Shit," He mumbled, fixing his clothes and taking the seat next to her.

Shardonay glanced up and saw some girls scoffing. They must've been eavesdropping in my conversation. Jealous whores.

Toni reached his hand out and began to call her name, "Yo, Sha—"

She flicked the paper up between her two fingers. Toni grabbed it and read it, '(213) 930 - 2810'. He looked up and smirked, shaking his head.

"Good afternoon class, let's begin—shall we?"

"GIRL, I'm so mad I can't go with you tonight. Ma dukes is bugging," Frankie complained, crimping Shardonay's hair.

She enjoyed her friend's company, and she wanted her to tag along, but she was kind of glad that she couldn't— so that shardonay could enjoy some time with Toni and get to know him.

"Girl I know how that feels. I'm lucky that Sarah's ass is letting me go."

Frankie smacked her lips, "You don't even get out the house much. I'm surprised Ms.Sarah ain't beg yo ass to go."

Despite Frankie's laughter, Shardonay smacked her lips, "At least I don't leave the house by choice. You don't leave because you can't."

Frankie stopped laughing and looked at Shardonay seriously, "See, you go too far."

She laughed, "I'm just saying, Frank. I mean, she let junior do whatever he wants. He's only one year older than you, you should talk to her about that, girl."

"Now you know me and my momma got a different relationship from you and yours. Ain't no talking to that lady."

"It doesn't hurt to try!"

"Nigga— it does! That's why I'm telling you, ain't no talking to her."

Shardonay's laughter was interrupted by her ringing doorbell.

"Okay," She let out a breath of air, "How do I look?"

Frankie smiled, "You look good, girl. Have fun, I'll clean up and shit."

"Thank you," Shardonay leaned in to hug her and kissed her cheek.

She pranced down the steps and took a deep breath before the opened the door. He stood there with his hands in his pocket, looking at her with his lip between his teeth.

He was sporting a Magic Johnson jersey with camouflage cargo pants, purple jordan one's, and his beeper stuck to his hip.

"You look beautiful, love."

"Thanks, you don't look too bad you're self."

He chuckled and held his hand out, "Ready?"

She grabbed his hand, "Yea, let's go."

"Nuh uh, not so fast. What's your name, young man?" Shardonay's parents came up to the door.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. I'm Toni."

"Okay, Toni. I'm Sarah, and this is Shardonay's dad, Ryan."

"Hi, Sir," He held his hand out and shook Ryan's.

"Now, you're the young man that's taking Shardonay to this party?"

"Yes, sir."

"Okay, I expect you to have my daughter back here before 12."

Toni nodded, "Not a problem, sir."

"You guy's have fun— and Shardonay," She looked at her mom, "Don't drink too much."

"Okay, mom. Shardonay turned on her heels and walked off of the porch with Toni.

"Have a nice night Mr. and Mrs..."

"Kelly. You too, young man."

After Toni opened her car door, Shardonay slipped into the passenger seat. "Your parents seem cool," He sat in the driver's seat.

Shardonay frowned, "Ugh, sometimes maybe."

Toni chuckled and turned down the radio a bit. "Nice car," Shardonay complimented.

"Thanks, boo. I worked hard for it."

"Hmph, I bet. Look at the interior on this thing. Had to cost you a pretty penny."

"Yes indeed— what you know about cars, girl?"

"I know a little something. Now what's up with this party? What should I expect?"

Toni looked at her, "You ain't been to one before?"

"I've been to a few. I just want to know what's up with this one," She emphasized.

"Oh, nothing much. They're going to be drinking and smokimg— of course— but nothing too wild ever goes down at Damonte's shit. He makes sure of that. Parents come in and smell a lick of sex, his ass is gone."

Shardonay laughed and Toni followed suit.

"Even though Damonte's cool, and his people usually are too, same rules still apply. Don't take no drink from nobody— unless you saw them make it and try not to go nowhere by yourself."

"I'm not stupid,  nor am I 12. I was gonna do that regardless."

"Alright, love. I was just looking out for you."

"Thanks, his shit usually packed?"

"Hell yea. People fuck with ole' boy, so they show up to his lil parties."

'GETTING DOWN DOWN.'

Shardonay nodded her head to the beat of Johnny Kemp's Just Got Paid. The song was fresh and hot, so she knew the DJ would be playing it tonight.

The beat was booming through the speakers causing her to look around. She just had to know who was DJ-ing the party.

She watched Dewayne's fingers slide across the records he were scratching. His lean frame stood behind the turn tables that he was using to mix the music, which kept this party vibing.

"Yo, yo, yo. Come on, T. You didn't tell me you were bringing honeys up in this joint!" The boy threw his hands in the air, goofily.

Toni laughed at his friends antics and shook his head. "Man, I brought a honey," Toni corrected him. "Yo, this is my boy Damonte, Damonte this is my girl, Shardonay."

"Ouuu, Shardonaaaay. I like that. But check it, is she your girl, or your homegirl."

"It's not even like that Monte, man. This is just my homegirl," Toni wraped his arm around my neck and pulled me in.

"Good, so she's out for grabs."

"Not to be grabbed by you. Hi, Demonte. This party is live and your DJ is funky," Shardonay complimented.

Demonte smacked his teeth, "Aw, don't be like that, honey pop. But thank you, I try."

"Just saying, baby. Where can a sista' get some drinks around here?"

"Right over there," Monte pointed towards his kitchen island that was decorated with bottles of almost everything.

"A bartender? Oh, you fancy huh?"

Demonte chuckled, "Nah, I ain't fancy, baby. Just organized."

Shardonay nodded and tapped on his chest, "Thanks, take care."

She pushed past people dancing, trying to reach the drinks. After making her way through the dance floor, to the table, she sighed.

"Hey, girl. What you need?"

"Can I get some cranberry juice?" Shardonay asked the girl who made the drinks and sat on a stool.

"Yea, sure. What's you're name?"

"Girl, I'm Shardonay. You?"

She poured the juice into the cup, "Oh, I'm Tina. That's my stupid ass brother, Demonte."

"Demonte's your brother? Shit.. y'all personalities are totally opposite."

Tina placed the cup in front of Shardonay, "Girl, I know. He's stupid and I'm not."

The duo laughed and Toni walked to where Shardonay was sitting. He nodded his head at Tina, "What's up, T? Pour me a cup of Henny&Coke."

"What's up big head? I got you."

Toni looked at Shardonay, "You good?"

Shardonay put her cup down after taking a sip, "Yea, nigga. I only came to get something to drink."

Toni smirked, "I'm just checking on you, calm down."

"Yea, whatever."

After finishing his drink and laughing with Tina, Toni asked Shardonay if she wanted to dance. "Yea, hold on."

She took a napkin and wrote her number on it for Tina, "This is my number, girl. Call me."

"Will do. Y'all have fun!"

"NOW, what's up with that shit you was talking?" Toni licked his lips.

Shardonay let out a small chuckle, "This ain't that kind of party, boy."

Toni smacked his lips, "Oh so you was just talking your shit and wasn't going to back it up?"

"I always will, baby. But I can let you taste this cat if i really wanted to. I just wasn't on that right now."

"You sure? 'Cause I know you're curious about my mouth-work. And by the way you act, I can tell nobody been eating it right."

"You sure about that?"

"Positive, baby. Or he at least ain't eating it like T."

Shardonay giggled, "You're talking mad shit."

Toni smirked, "I always will, baby. Now stop playing and let me lick you like I imagined you licking them cherries."

Shardonay sighed, "I might as well, since you're begging huh?"

"Begging? No. Just giving you a little persuasion."

"Mmm.. I think you're begging, baby. Without saying please.  That's all. Just admit, and you can taste me," Shardonay teased.

"Nah, I ain't admitting to something I ain't doing."

Shardonay slid her finger between her slips and sucked her juices off, with him watching. He looked at her with pure admiration and gave in. "Nah, fuck that. I probably wasn't begging before but I sure as hell am begging now."

Shardonay laughed and lied back on her bed, cocking her legs open. He licked his lips and pulled panties down her thighs, onto the floor.

He eyed her womanhood before licking her juices. He nibbled on her clit soon after, sending waves of shock throughout her body. This was in fact Shardonay's first time receiving oral. She knew that she shouldn't have let him taste her, but it was so tempting. Everyone hyped oral sex, while she wasn't getting any action.

Her heart thumped while she thought of how she literally just met the guy earlier, and he was now between her legs, feasting. It felt so wrong, yet so right.

She placed her hand in his naps, looking down at him while he flicked his tongue against her clit. He flattened his hand and rubbed his fingers against her pearl, while patting her pussy a few times.

Shardonay let out the loudest yelp, covering her mouth soon after being careful not to wake her parents or her brother.

He rolled his tongue through her folds, causing her to moan his name. He sent vibrations through her body, humming on her pussy. He looked up at her, watching how she frowned and let sounds out of her gaped mouth.

He stuck his fingers inside and started to finger her. "Come on, cum for T, baby."

"Sh-s-shit!" She squeezed her eyes shut and bit her lip.

"Nah ahn, stay quiet, baby. Wouldn't want pops to bust in here on me giving his daughter brain."

"My god," She breathed out.

His hand rapidly smacked against her clit while his fingers penetrated her opening. She felt something pulsate at the pit of her stomach. She didn't know what this meant, but she didn't want to tell Toni. He would know she never had head before, and she bragged about it to him.

Her muscles contracted and her juices left, making her feel like she was on top of the world.

"Thank you, that felt so good."

Toni smirked sucking his fingers, "What I told you."

Shardonay struggled to catch her breath. She tried to quickly gather herself so she could make it seem like she was used to this feeling. She gulped and sat up.

"You might want to leave, baby. Ma dukes is going to be worried about your black ass. It's going to be going on 1:00 soon."

Toni licked his lips, "You're right. Goodnight, love."

"Goodnight, Toni."

...

UPDATE.

Love y'all,
Sy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 35.3K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

103K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...