TWICE x Reader

Av mitche_ll00

yow GXG ReAd tO FiND oUt😁👍 Thisismostlynayeonxreaderso... [SLOW UPDATES] Mer

Marry | Im Nayeon
Official | Myoui Mina
Goodbye | Im Nayeon
Goodbye pt2 | Im Nayeon
Beach girl | Park Jihyo
Ignore | Minatozaki Sana
Equally | Myoui Mina
Comeback(Equally Pt2) | Myoui Mina
Lost | Chou Tzuyu
Signal | Im Nayeon
Mine | Minatozaki Sana
Signal Pt2 | Im Nayeon
Sorry | Chou Tzuyu
Merry Christmas | Son Chaeyoung
Happy Sana Day!!!
Bye Bye 2019💞✋✋✋
Twice Reaction (1)
Best friends | Hirai Momo
MINARI IS BACK!!!!!!!
Valentine's Day
Twice WYR❗
Forever | ???
My one and only | Im Nayeon
Special<3
Twice Reaction (2)
Homework | Yoo Jeongyeon
Yellow | Kim Dahyun
Happy Chaeyoung Day!!!
Forgiveness | Minatozaki Sana
Math | Yoo Jeongyeon
Dense | Im Nayeon
Words | Park Jihyo (Pt1)
Love(Words Pt2) | Park Jihyo
Best Friends Forever | Minatozaki Sana Pt1
Happy Dahyun day!!!
Why | Im Nayeon
Hello...

Own You (Equally Pt3) | Myoui Mina

7.4K 178 52
Av mitche_ll00

Pt3

Third Person's POV

Y/n walk in the cafeteria with burning face and sweating a lot. She didn't know what's got into her after what happened on the rooftop.

She walk to where Nayeon was and sit across her.

She then look at Y/n. Seeing her like this makes Nayeon to frown "What's wrong y/n?" She asked. But y/n just freeze and keep staring at the table. "Y/n? Y/n...? Y/n!" The girl called and finally y/n look up.

"Uh-hah? S-sorry" she replied.

"What happened? Who do you met?" She asked. "She kissed me" Y/n replied. Nayeon stop eating and look at her best friend. "Who?!" She asked.

"Mina" the girl replied. Just by calling her name already makes the latter to blushed and she quickly cover her face. "You know I can still see you blushing, right?" Nayeon smirked.

"Wha—" " your ears.. They are super red" Nayeon said and chuckled.

"By the way, aren't you said she already had a boyfriend?" Nayeon asked and continued eat her food. "Yeah but she said she likes both of us. But loved me more since I'm her ex-crush" "Ex-Crush?!!" Nayeon yelled, earning some weird look from the students.

Y/n shut her eyes closed and sighs "yes. Let me continue please" she opened her eyes and see Nayeon nodded. "Okay, but there's some misunderstood thing happened in the past makes her to move on from me. But she still have the feelings towards me" y/n said. Nayeon then look at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Date her then" she said.

"What?! She have a boyfriend" the latter cried. "Okay okay.. So, what you're trying to say is... She used to like you and you like her too but there's some misunderstood thing happened makes her to move on but she still have  feelings towards you. But she can't be with you because she already belong to somebody" Nayeon said.

"Bingo" y/n said and Nayeon proudly bounce her brows.

Meanwhile...

Mina was on her way to the class but then "Mina-yaha familiar voice called. The brunette turn around and saw her boyfriend smiling to her. The guy jogged towards her without getting rid of his sweet smile.

"Jimin... I need to tell you something" Mina said while looking at the floor.

"What is it, love?" He asked. Then tears fall from the brunette's eyes making Jimin to worried. "Hey...it's okay.. No need to rush,okay?..." Jimin said softly.

They both sit on the bench at the school garden.

Jimin saw that his girlfriend already calm down "So..what is it?" He asked. "I.. I.. I'm... I wanna—" she was cut off by tears again. Seeing this makes Jimin realized how soft Mina actually is behind her cheerful side.

"I'm breaking up with you..." Mina said. She felt really sorry for Jimin. She thought he will get mad but instead Jimin smile softly and caresses her hair. "Okay... If that's what u want.. But... Can you grand me a wish?" Jimin asked, earning a full attention from Mina.

"I never t-taste that s-so.... Can I?" Jimin asked nervously. Mina look at him confusedly but then he follow Jimin's gaze and it leads towards her lips.

Mina smile and pull his collar before putting his lips on hers.

It was sweet.. Kinda long and really passionate. Finally they stopped and they put their forehead on each other.

But little did they know, someone was staring at them...

You guessed it

Y/n

Flashback

While they were talking, Y/n excuse herself to go to the toilet because she's been holding it for hours.

As e arrived, she finished her business and walk out. Suddenly she her voices. She followed it and it leads her to the school garden.

She stop and saw two people that she really doesn't want to meet, Jimin and Mina. She saw Mina pull him into a kiss makes her to frown.

"What is this?"

" Why is she kissing him?"

" Is she playing with my feelings right now?"

Y/n thoughts.

End Flashback

Y/n sighs before walk to the class.

Y/n plug her earphones in and sleep.

Nayeon run and search for her bestie everywhere but still didn't found her. She then search at the class and saw familiar figure in there, alone... Asleep.

She walk towards the person and shake her softly. The person look up and saw her bestie is here.

"Why are you here? We have class in the lab, remember?" Nayeon told but y/n shook her head. This shocked the brunette.. As far as she knows... Y/n NEVER skip a single class. She was a good girl!

"Wha— what happened to you?" Nayeon asked worriedly. "I'm sleepy...and tired.. Let me rest" y/n replied and rest her back on the chair.

"Okay.. I will sit here with you" she said and sit in front of the latter while staring at her bestie.

"Are you gonna stare at me for a whole 2 hours?" Y/n asked and the bunny simply nodded. Suddenly, noises can be heard.. Laughter and giggling sound that getting closer to the class.

The two girls look at the door and it opens.

Reveal Mina and Jimin. Both of them turn around and saw the girls. Smile slowly faded from their faces.

Awkward silent filled the room. No one dares to break it but then "I'm Hungry... Park Jimin-shi, wanna go out?" Nayeon asked. all of them look at him and he nodded.

Both of them walk out, leaving y/n and Mina alone.

She just keep quiet while staring at the ceiling. Suddenly "Y/n-ah" a soft voice called makes y/n quickly turn to my side.

"I'm single...." Mina said shyly while looking at the floor. Y/n raised an eyebrow "Why is that?"

Mina slowly look down. Suddenly she feel someone hug her waist. She look up and saw Y/n smile cutely. "You're single?" Y/n asked and Mina nodded eagerly.

Mina waited for the girl to ask her to be her girlfriend.

"I wanna ask you something" y/n asked which lighten Mina up. "But I forgot what it is" she added makes Mina's Smile faded.

"Oh I remember it now"

Mina then smile back.

"Ahhhh...not that one.."

Mina frowned.

"Ah Okay! Mina.."

Mina's smile come back.

"....nope not that one"

Mina gave up and sigh before get out of y/n's arms and walk out. But then y/n pull her hand makes the latter to turn facing her.

"Mina..will you be mine?"

Finally.! She asked the question that Mina desperately want to hear.

"Y-yes ...." She said makes Y/n smile widely.

.
.
.
.
.

"Why the hell are they late?" Nayeon said while standing beside Jimin.

"Mina likes y/n?" Jimin asked and Nayeon nodded. "They've been together for years now...as secret admires for each other.."

Awkward silence....

"So...wanna hang out?"

"Sure"

Little did they know, y/n and Mina had been staring at them the whole time with smile on their faces.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

5.6K 157 36
Love can kill right? And also change you.. chae x reader [G!P] No.1 #sonchaeyoung 12/04/2024!!
441K 13.7K 56
Please stay tuned and follow the story. Leave a comment or leave your suggestion for the story. I would love to hear from you! :) Update/s would be...
13.7K 385 22
Sapphic imagines for each twice member! Slow updates because this is just a lil hobby of mine. Each member will have their own individual book when I...
130K 3.7K 38
SaTzu💜MiTzu