Namjin_My Angel Boy

Per I_worship_my_cat

Just one of many Namjin cliché fanfics. Don't like, don't read. I may or may have not used some of my followe... Més

Part 1 PROLOGUE
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23 EPILOGUE
About the book

Part 3

1.2K 56 11
Per I_worship_my_cat

Jin's pov

I quickly put my phone down after hearing the front door slamming shut and loud footsteps downstairs, heading towards the kitchen.

I gulped as my first guess was that my father arrived home drunk again. Not wanting to upset him, I immediately got up and went downstairs to "greet" him.

After making my way to the kitchen, I was surprised by a loud smack on the side of my head, making my sight go blank for a few seconds.

My father had slapped me.

"_You disgrace! Where is my beer? I was clear two days ago that I always want it restocked in the fridge!

_I-I'm sorry I ha-aven't noticed it y-yet, I j-just got home from schoo-"

Another loud smack, and I was now on the floor, clutching the side of my face.

"_DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE ABOUT YOUR PATHETIC EXCUSES?! GET OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY SIGHT AND BUY ME SOME, YOU USELESS MANCHILD!"

Trying to avoid any upcoming hits, I got up on my feet from the not so comfortable floor and ran outside the house.

As soon as I was outside, I put my hoodie up to hide my probably red cheek and probably got swollen after earlier's hit.

All the way to the convenience store and back, I tried to hold my tears as much as possible, hopefully not to catch the attention of any by-passers.

The hardest part of all my small journey was when I stood in front of my front door, gatering enough courage to open it and face my father. But in the end, I had to go inside because there is no way out of the hell that this monster built all around me.

When I stepped in my "home", my dad was nowhere in sight, so I took that opportunity to quickly put all the beer in the fridge before rushing upstairs. Unfortunately, I ended up bumping into my father, who seemed to be out of the bathroom.

"_ You brat! Why are you running like that? Trying to get away from me huh?

_S-sorry I didn't mean to bump i-into you...

_ Whatever! I am assuming you bought my beer?"

I nodded as he continued.

"Good! Now go to your room! I don't want to see you ugly face until tomorrow! And don't even THINK about acting like a "child" now!"

I quickly nodded again before continuing my way to my bedroom, shutting the door and locking it, before collapsing on my bed.

Now I was finally able to set my tears free, so I did. After sobbing for a good 15 minutes, along with the pain in my stomach for not being able to eat for the past 3 days, I ended up slipping into little space. I didn't have enough energy or will to slip out of it, so I grabbed my stuffed bear I called "Monie" that I usually hid in my closet before burying myself in my blankets while hugging it.

"It's okay Monie, don't be afraid, everything is going to be alright."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

259K 2.4K 200
Fanfic Recommendations from AO3 Mainly: BTS Ships💜 Anything you guys will request; 99% Gay 🏳️🌈 Cover by @RealJams
65.8K 2K 14
(This is a sappy joke) Jungkook is just a dedicated fanboy running an account praising beloved Yoongi. What happens when Yoongi finally notices him??
12.3K 385 13
"You're a fucking sin baby" Jimin, a lonely guy who can talk to ghosts, meets his old lost friend on a street, Yoongi, who is now a grim reaper. Yoon...
69.5K 3.9K 12
[COMPLETED]❝appa! eomma! how did you meet?❞ The married couple smiled. STARTED: JULY 26, 2016 FINISHED: APRIL 2, 2017 HIGHEST RANK: #98 in SHORT STO...