captured by the enemy

By smosmosms

Miko has gotten on everyone's nerves and they no longer want her around. But what happens when she gets captu... More

A/N
Am I That Bad
New beginning
Things are not like they used to be...
An Embarrassing Second Impression
Decepticons or Death
Miko's torture
Becoming a Decepticon
Back To The Autobots
Going Home
Going Home PT2
New Family
the silent one speaks
His Secrets Revealed
A/N
The Scary Truth About Soundwave
The new suit.
Trickery is a foot
A new development
Ratchet's shock and a new addition
WAIT IT'S STARSCREAM!
A/N
STARSCREAM IS A CARRIER!!!!!
Becoming an Autobot but still a Decepticon
The New Autobot And A Fake Betrayal
A/N
authors note IMPORTANT
Questions and answers
AUTHORS NOTE IMPORTANT
Wake up and see the Enemy
Another traitor
On Hold
Home and Healing
The truth or more lies?
Roomies, Surprise, and Rage
A broken hand and Family Time
Authors note
Authors note
Decepticon life
Authors note Important
Meeting my father in law
Finalizing and old friends
Question
Old friends will stay?
Back with the Autobots

A seekers broken wing

945 24 5
By smosmosms

Previously on captured by the enemy

"Arcee look out!" I hear as I feel myself get pushed through the groundbridge, i look and see Starscream's wing hanging on by some wires.

NOOO! I scream as he lands on the floor.

Current time Arcee POV

NOOO! i scream as i see Starscreams wing get destroyed. I see him walk into the groundbridge and then collapse, I Run over to him and help him over to Ratchet. Ratchet then immediately starts to try and fix him without hurting him.

I am shooed out of the room where i go and sit down and put my head in my hands. why does this always happen because of me? Am i cursed to hurt anyone who i start to like?

Miko's Pov

i walk out of Ratchets room and see Arcee silently crying i wonder why i see everyone is ok except Starscream. i walk to her and grab her leg plate and hug it.

" Cee why wu sawd?" i ask her to witch she cries even harder i hug her tighter and brush her tear away. " Stardust your carrier got injured saving me" she says to witch i start to cry  and she picks me up.

Suddenly i feel a rush of air and familiar arms i look up and see Starscream "Carrier!" i scream and hug him he hugs me and i look at him and see his wing is completely gone.

I go to touch it and i see him flinch i pull my hand away, i then look at him and he smiles when suddenly I see Ratchet running around and then at us. i cover my faceplate and hide in his chassis.

Optimus POV

I see Stardust start to cry and am about to walk over to her when I see Starscream run and check her for any damage and then hug her. Suddenly ratchet goes and runs to get Starscream. 

When suddenly I see Starscream jump and flip hit ratchet on the head and push himself to the rafters and climb them. He sits up there when suddenly i hear a shifting that goes with opening a chamber. 

Suddenly i see starscream come down with stardust but i see she is one with the allspark is what it looks like. i then see him walk over to me and put his servo's out for me then he sets something in them i look down and see MIKO!

He smiles at me sadly and then i see him lean in to my chassis and go to stasis before he does      " Please just keep her safe she means everything to me" he says then collapses.

I look at everyone and see the betrayal on their faces i sigh this is going to be a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539 23 6
Knockout finds himself having to work with the Autobot's after the events of the Transformers Prime season three film. But, not all members of the fa...
3.3K 132 10
After switching sides Starscream has been struggling to fit in with the Autobots. And when he suddenly starts being stulked can he find out who is ou...
4.4K 78 26
Knockout is the only Decepticon medic in the ranks with his assistant, Breakdown. Though Knockout has found a better hobby. Street racing with humans...
1.7K 43 10
When Megatron is kidnapped by a mech looking for revenge. He is forced to come to terms with his past and his regrets. Will the Autobots be able to s...