The Evolution of Evangeline

By poltergeist_people

Evangeline has not had a life like other she wolves. When she was 14 her brother, the next alpha of the Hawth... More

Ch 1: A Solid 8
Ch 2: The Wonders of Alcohol and Sex
Ch 3: Absolutely Everything
Ch 4: Totally Fucking Die
Ch 5: Awesome
Ch 6: Didn't Totally Suck
Ch 7: Wish
Ch 8: Destiny
Ch 9: Soft as a Babies Ass
Ch 10: Worst Party Ever
Ch 11: Snuff it or Shove it
Ch 12: Thank you Jesus
Ch 13: Power Complex
Ch 14: lycan_liar
Ch 15: 365 Days
Ch 16: Is This Where I'm Supposed to say yes Daddy?
Ch 17: I Guess This Means no Phone sex?
Ch 18: A Good Little Girl
Ch 19: Little Slut
Ch 20: Interruptions
Ch 21: Funny
Ch 22: Surprise Surprise
Ch 23: I Was Too Busy Being Plowed by a Lunatic
Ch 24: Good Girl
Ch 25: Evie
Ch 26: Chill Pill
Ch 27: Food
Ch 28: A Seriously Great way to Die
Ch 29: Good Luck
Ch 30: Lets Not Pretend
Ch 31: East
Ch 32: Bet on That
Ch 33: Kind...ish
Ch 34: What the Fuck Does the Full Moon do to you?
Ch 35: Lying Little Girl
Ch 36: You and I are a Package Deal
Ch 37: Evangeline
Ch 38: Forget
Ch 39: Maybe
Ch 40: The Game is Over
Ch 41: You are not an Alpha
Ch 42: Rogue
Ch 43: This Might Just Make me Come
Ch 44: Painkiller
Ch 45: Nyquil
Ch 46: A Fuck ton of Bodily Fluids
Ch 47: Purr
Ch 48: A Bigger Car
Ch 49: You Can't Have Evie
Ch 50: A sea of Bitterness
Ch 51: Werewolf Metabolism is a Bitch
Ch 52: The Exact Opposite
Ch 53: Heartfelt Goodbyes
Ch 54: Perfectly Normal
Ch 55: Almost
Ch 56: Observing
Ch 57: A Damn Shame
Ch 58: A Game
Ch 60: A Modern Woman
Ch 61: A Mercy Killing
Ch 62: This Moment
Ch 63: A Little Time
Ch 64: Anything you Want

Ch 59: Mama Mali

11.6K 918 137
By poltergeist_people

Evie POV:

I squealed loudly as Asmos caught me as I reached the top of the stairs.

Laughter bursting from my lips as he swung me up into his arms with a growl.

I kissed whatever skin was available to me as he carried me to the bedroom, tossing me onto the bed.

I rolled onto my hands and knees, glancing over my shoulder ashe prowled onto the bed, "you didn't even pretend to let me get away."

"With a view that fucking good it's hardly a shock." He growled back, pulling me back toward him by the hips.

I moaned softly rubbing against his arousal. "Asmos.."

His hand came down on my ass, "and you were so sweetly submissive when I brought you in here."

"I just watched you throw men around like toys, fucked me against the wall, and then literally picked me up like I weighed as much as damn pillow. Submission seems like a pleasurable decision at the moment."

He chuckled, "and you love it."

I just hummed not quite willing to admit that out loud.

I did moan out loud when he slowly sank his cock into me.

Slowly I moved down onto my elbows, shivering softly at the full feeling only Asmos can really give me, "I wasn't expecting slow." I gasped softly.

"Which is why I'm doing this. You didn't want slow."

I growled softly, pushing back against him. "damn it. Fuck me!"

Chuckling a bit, Asmos, gripped me harder, giving me the hard thrusts I wanted.

~~

My hair was a rats nest, my body slick with sweat, and the room smelled like sex.

Asmos lie next to me, my head on his chest as he puffed away on one of his cigars.

I cuddled into him, sighing softly, "that was..."

I could practically feel his smirk, "mind blowing?"

Laughing a bit I nodded, "although its not anything new, you're always mind altering."

His fingers traced my bare skin as I lounged on his chest, "I need to return to my duties soon little one."

"Is there time for one more round?"

"No." He replied, clearly amused, "if you keep fucking like this Evie you're going to break."

"I will not!" I protested.

"Evangeline, you were practically in a sex coma after your last orgasm."

True.

Still, I sulked a little. Disliking the refusal despite knowing he was right. "Fineeee, but that thing you did with my nipples-"

"Ill be sure to remember you liked it."

"Loved it." I cupped his jaw, turning his head towards me and kissing him.

He deepened our kiss, tongue tangling with mine, free hand snaking down to my ass.

I was about to reach for his cock, see if I couldn't change his mind about another round, when a door slammed downstairs, "ASMODEUS! Honey, where are you?!"

I pulled away from him at the sound of the older woman's voice. My eyes growing huge, "who is-"

He didn't let me finish my question because his cigar was snuffed out and he was dressing at a rapid pace, "Make yourself decent Evangeline."

"Who is it?" I pressed as I stumbled out of bed and towards the bathroom to fix my hair.

"My mother" he replied before slipping from the room.

I dropped the hairbrush before looking at my reflection.

Decent.

I have to look legitimately decent.

Asmos' mother just walked in unannounced.

To his house.

While I was trying to grope him.

Holy shit he just walked out of here smelling like sex to greet his mother.

I'm fucked.

Whirling, I turned on the shower.

He may be fine with it, but I...

I don't want this woman who apparently knits her murderous son sweaters to think I'm a slut.

I don't really know why. But I just didn't want the same reputation to follow me here.

And maybe if she likes me. I wont need to leave if Asmos doesn't want me as Alpha female.

If she doesn't like me, I may never be Alpha female.

~~

Asmos POV:

"Mother." I greeted, steering the tall woman from the stairs and towards the kitchen as the shower in my room turned on, "didn't we discuss you not coming in without warning?"

Her grey hair swayed as she walked, sharp blue eyes looking me over, "you smell like sex."

"I do." I replied not at all minding it.

"Your showers on."

"It is."

"You disappear for some time, rarely even calling your own mother, only to return without telling me and yet somehow you had time for sex?" Her thin brow arched sharply, "in the middle of the day, when you work."

"Mother."

"Thats very irresponsible of you." She tisked at me before reaching into her purse, "but you have always been so responsible I will choose to let that go. Now! Onto the good stuff, i made cookies and look!" She smiled triumphantly, pulling a deep blue scarf from her seemingly bottomless bag, "I made you a scarf honey."

I held back a scowl as she stood a bit on her toes and wrapped it around my neck, patting my chest gently, "oh it's perfect with your eyes..."

I kissed her cheek softly, "thank you mother."

The older woman laughed lightly, "I should thank you sweetheart. Your father never let me knit for him."

I nodded a bit, "tea?"

Sliding onto one of the stools she nodded. "Two lemon wedges today."

I nodded, pulling a pitcher of iced tea from the fridge.

"So..." she began, "I don't recognize this scent? Who is she?"

"Mother."

"Son." She replied happily, "its been a very long time since you started looking for your mate and it's about time you settle down."

"It has not been that long."

"Your mother is old and would like grand babies."

I nearly rolled my eyes at her antics as the hair dryer turned on upstairs, "Mother."

She took the glass of iced tea, pursing her lips, "she seems comfortable here. In your bedroom. Are things serious?"

"It's complicated."

"Your too old for complicated sweetheart."

I shook my head, ignoring her.

"Do I even get a name of the woman currently in my sons bedroom?"

"Evangeline." I replied gruffly.

"Oh. Pretty name that you actually remember!" She clapped her hands, "she must not be a mindless bimbo."

I debated pouring scotch into my on glass of tea when I saw Evie peaking over the edge of the stairs.

"Evie, come join us."

The girl started down the stairs hesitantly.

Wearing more clothing than I think she has in her entire life.

A sleeveless turtleneck and ripped jeans.

Her black and red hair perfectly styled and her makeup done to a T.

My mother looked her over with a critical eye before extending a hand, "Maliforus Lelantos. Asmodeus' mother."

"H-hello ma'am." Evie murmured, shaking the offered hand, "its nice to meet you."

"Dont call me ma'am." My Mother replied in a half joking tone, "Mali is perfectly fine."

"O-okay."

"Don't stutter dear its unladylike."

Evies cheeks tinted pink, "sorry."

"Shes a shy one Asmodeus."

She's really not.

I was starting to wonder if she hit her head in the shower.

"Well... uhm. Do either of you want some food? I could cook something?" She asked almost timidly.

My mother's brows rose, "oh she cooks?! How rare in someone her age. A light snack would be lovely dear."

Evie nodded quickly, seeming relieved.

"So. Are you new here Evie?"

"Yes Mali."

"And how do you like the pack so far?"

"It's... lovely."

My mom narrowed her gaze at me, "Asmodeus Lelantos. Did you not give her time to get settled before pressing your authority and other bits to her."

A tiny giggle escaped Evies lips.

"Mother."

"She's pretty but really Asmos? Don't be childish."

"Mother," I warned again, "Evangeline and I have particular circumstances."

My mother laughed a bit, sarcastically, "oh this should be good. Evangeline honey, hows your martini? I find it best to have a strong drink in hand when my son starts in on his bullshit."

Evie grinned a bit behind her hair, "I make an excellent dirty martini."

"Oh good. Asmodeus pause for a moment while she makes my drink."

I rolled my eyes a bit as Evie did just that, muttering something about my apparent bullshit.

She came back a moment later, martini in hand.

My mother took it with flourish. "Excellent, Asmodeus, my wonderful son, you may resume."

"Evie is my mate." I replied blandly, "we are determining if she is a right fit for this pack."

My mother sipped at her glass as Evie began chopping vegetables, "she makes an excellent martini, cooks, is pretty, has lovely child bearing hips. And Asmos. shes young so many baby making years."

Evie froze in her chopping, "actually Mali we are nowhere near that... and I am happy to see if I fit in here."

"You're just saying that because my son is good at sex."

Her jaw dropped and I groaned softly, "Mother."

"I may be old but I hear all the young gossip!"

Evie was obviously shocked, shocked enough to forget to be shy, "how the heck did Asmos come out of you?"

"His lack of personality comes from his father."

I scowled.

"Now there was a bastard if I ever knew one, its a wonder my sons so good."

Evie just hummed.

"Mother," I prodded gently, "Evie doesn't need to hear about him."

"Fine fine. Evie. Whats your bust size? It can get chilly up here in winter and you are a skinny little thing. You need a sweater."

"A... sweater?"

My mother pulled out her knitting needles and waved them around like a prize, "my son set me up so well, all I need is a hobby or two. Knitting's my favorite."

"Your going to knit me a sweater?" Timid Evie was back.

"Oh. I will try to make it fashionable of course-"

"No! No thats okay whatever is fine. Whatever is great." Evie started to ramble, "any sweater in any color or whatever is cool. Its really cool."

My mother arched a brow at me.

I took a sip of my tea.

"No ones ever made me anything before." She admitted quietly.

My mother reached over and smacked my chest, "what have you been doing to this poor girl?! Where if your hospitality and caring nature! I taught you better than this."

Sliding from the stool she took my scarf back and wrapped it around Evie, pulling her into a hug, "mama Mali's got you sweetie. you just tell me if my sons being a fool. He's dense."

Evie laughed a bit but I didn't miss the way she closed her eyes as she leaned into my mom, fingers curled into the scarf as she hugged her back.

I smiled a bit at her as she opened her eyes our gazes met.

"Thank you." She murmured."

To whom I wasn't quite sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 259 36
"Who's there," I can't breath. I'm always looking over my shoulder ever since- I can't think about the now. I have to run but where, back to Jake? No...
26K 646 15
Scarlet Montgomery lived her life as the pack slave. She was left Omega after her parents ditched her to become rogues. She is constantly tormented n...
32.3K 1.8K 32
An Alpha female finds her inner Alpha and grows in power. Will she find her mate? Is he her true mate? What are the Rouges planning? Will her over pr...
460K 16.5K 35
'WB' ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ After I placed the tray down I was able to get a wiff of his sent, it was a musky smell with a hint of mint. It over powered me...