๐˜Œ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜•๐˜ˆ๐˜“ โ”โ” ๐™Ž.๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–...

Von ukiyoplural

๐˜Œ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜•๐˜ˆ๐˜“ | in which jasmine potter, aka the girl who lived, get's sent back thirty years into the pas... Mehr

CAST
GALLERY
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
WEDDING
A/N
SNEAK P/1
SNEAK P/2
SEQUEL UP
EXTRA - ONE
MORE STORIES

CHAPTER TWO

46.7K 1.3K 2.1K
Von ukiyoplural

Dumbledore stared at the necklace before taking it in his hand. He turned it over and read the words 'Ut Copio Me' before looking back at Jasmine, who was biting her nails nervously.

"You read these aloud and it brought you here?"

She nodded in confirmation while Dumbledore placed it carefully to the side.

"Well it seems the way forward is fairly simple."

Jasmines expression turned from worried to surprise, "It is?" She asked, feeling confused.

"Indeed. All we need to do is acquire a time turner that isn't damaged and send you back to your time."

"Great? How long will that take?"

"Five months."

Her jaw dropped in surprise and her hand fell from her mouth. "Five months?" She asked faintly, "Surely you could speed that up, professor?"

His eyes twinkled, "That is me 'speeding it up'. Until then you'll have to attend Hogwarts, did you come here in your time?"

Jas nodded numbly, "Uh, yeah. I was in Gryffindor with my brother."

"Excellent, name?"

She began to bite her lip nervously, she was going back to Hogwarts. In 1976. With her deceased parents. While Voldemort was alive. Never in a million years did Jasmine dream she would find herself in a situation like this, she thought she had left all the drama behind when they defeated the dark lord.

"Jasmine Potter."

A flicker of surprise crossed his face. "As in-?"

She nodded in response, "Yep. Lily and James's kid right here, the one and only. Well, I guess not really. I have twin."

She shrunk back into her chair, 'I have a twin' how on earth will Harry react when he finds out she's missing? Does he already know? Will he figure it out?

"Our head boy and girl are coming to collect you now."

''You mean my parents." She said, the headmaster nodded. "Of course we'll have to change your last name, do you have any suggestions?"

She frowned in thought, a image of a bushy haired muggleborn came to mind. "Granger."

A knock came from the door and Dumbledore waved whoever it was, in. The door pushed open to reveal a messy raven haired boy with hazel eyes and round glasses. Jasmine forced herself to look away as she couldn't help but notice how similar to Harry he looked.

"Sup professor?"

Jas bit back a grin while the headmaster smiled. Lily rolled her eyes beside him. "Really James? That's not very appropriate."

The boy raised his hands in mock surrender as the red head scolded him.

"I want you two to show Ms Granger here around. She's a transfer from Ilvemorny, who, unfortunately, had a bit of an apparating mishap."

She grinned sheepishly as both of her parents eyes fell on her. "Oh it's you, how's your cheek?"

She flushed in embarrassment, leave it to Dumbledore to come up with something like that. "Oh- yeah, fine. Sorry about earlier."

Lily smiled not unkindly while James admired her shamelessly. A thought struck Jasmine and after a small debate with the angel and devil on her shoulder- she spoke:

"Are you two dating? You make such a power couple." The red head blushed deeply as James beamed, and shot a grateful look to the transfer student.

"What!? No- no, we're not- I hate him!" Far from looking put off, the boy in question chuckled.

"Ah, you say that Evans but your face doesn't lie, you want me." Lily huffed angrily as Jas quirked an eyebrow, if James was as bad at exploding snap as he was flirting- she definitely knew where she got her skills from.

"Really? Oh, sorry. I wish a guy looked at me the way he looked at you though."

The head girl avoided all eye contact as the Gryffindor beside her smirked widely.

"Let's just go! Okay?"

***

Siruis Black frowned after listening to Remus repeat what happend earlier by the black lake. "A colourful mist? Really? I wonder what that was..."

The werewolf shrugged helplessly as he sat down. "I have no idea, she was really confused too. Had no idea where she was or what year it was."

Siruis rubbed his knuckles against his temples, "Let me get this straight. Some chick dropped from the sky, a load of lights came from no where, and she had no idea what was going on?"

He clapped his hands together loudly, causing his friend to jump, "Don't you love magic!"

The portrait door swung open and the trio entered, Jasmine now in a Hogwarts uniform. Siruis's lips parted slightly as his dark grey orbs landed on her. He had been fully prepared to interrogate her but found himself unable to speak. She wore the typical school flats and tights- but it was obvious her skirt was too small for her as she tugged it down slightly, she hadn't bothered to tuck her shirt in and her tie was loose around her neck.

She still wore her black hippy hat from earlier and her dark brown hair hung in her face. Her skin was smooth and a sun kissed olive colour. When her eyes fell on him she reacted almost identically to him. It had been hard enough for Jasmine to meet the parents she never got to know, the headmaster she watched die and the werewolf who's child she was helping raise, but Siruis was the worst.

She remembered his death clearer than day. She remembered how she was fifteen, Harry was trying to get Neville to safety while Jas shot Protego charms to everyone she could, which left her undefended. She remembered how Tonks stumbled slightly in her duel with Bellatrix so her godfather took over, dueling as though it was a dance.

What haunted Jasmine more than his laughter, more than his lifeless figure falling through the curtain, it was the fact that a red light came from the crazed womans wand- not a green one. It wasn't a killing curse, it was a stunning spell.

Siruis would've lived if he wasn't protecting his god-daughter by leading his insane cousin away from her.

She looked away hurridly, barely taking in how much younger he looked. "Padfoot, Moony, allow me to introduce Jasmine Granger. Who's here all the way from America to finish her final year." Remus gave her a reassuring smile and nod and Siruis grinned while his eyes ran up and down her suggestively.

"It's nice to meet you, but I'm like super tired, do you mind if I just head to bed?"

Lily offered to show her to the dorms leaving the boys alone.

"Merlin Siruis, are you sure you couldn't be any more obvious?"

He chuckled in response, "Come on, I can't be the only one that thought she was hot?"

Remus only shook his head while James snorted, "Sorry Pads, but I've only got eyes for Lily-Pad. Hey- do you think Jasmine would give me a hand with her? We already know Marlene, Alice, Dorcas and Mary won't."

Siruis rolled his eyes and groaned dramatically. "For Godrics sake man! You've got a fine specimen of a woman come in- and what do you say? 'Oh uh.. do you think she'll put in a good word with the chick who's been ignoring me for us?' Merlins balls- she hates you!"

James smiled and waved a hand dismissively. "Nah, she doesn't. She's warming up to me- I can tell." Siruis snorted while rolling his eyes and brought James into a playful headlock, "Right. Sure. Whatever you say."

"Moony! Back me up here."

"I'd rather not be on the losing side, Prongs."

"Hey!"

"Sassy Moony strikes again!"

"Wait, where's Peter?"

"..."

"Guys! I think Diggory caught me sneaking into the kitchen!"

"For Merlins sake-"

***

The girls dorms in 1976 was almost identical to the ones in 1997, except for the people in them. Alice, Dorcas Meadows, Marlene McKinnon and Lily were Jasmines new room mates. Alice had a pixie cut with a kind, soft face. Dorcas Meadows had fawn hair and dark blue glasses. Marlene McKinnon was a blonde beauty who wore short skirts and lipstick, unlike the others.

Apparently they had another girl in their little group called Mary McDonald who was in the dorm opposite. They all welcomed Jas warmly and seemed to miss the fact that her mind was somewhere else completely.

She was going to school with all these people- and in her future they were all dead. For instance, Dorcas Meadows was going out with Fabian Prewett, one of Molly Weasleys older brothers. He was dead and so was she. Jasmine had to constantly remind herself of that.

Around two am Jas woke fitfully from a nightmare. Every scar on her body except for the bolt of lightning on her forehead ached. Blurry eyed she stumbled down the stairs expecting to find the common room empty. Except it wasn't. "Oh- sorry!" The werewolf jumped up from where he was sitting, not realising anyone else was up.

"No, it's alright. I didn't think anyone else would be up this late." She nodded faintly and sat down beside him, unaware of the fact that Remus could see her scars. More importantly, the one on her back she acquired two weeks after the war ended. Some death eaters that had yet to be found grabbed her and carved the words Filthy Half Breed onto her back.

He tore his eyes away knowing all too well what it was like to be stared at. "Nightmare?" She asked casually, and Remus nodded, surprised by her tone. "Yeah, what about you?" She huffed and sunk down in her chair, "Same. Do they not have, like a potion for stuff like this?"

Remus ignored the fleeting image of James sinking down in his chair the same way she did and spoke. "Dreamless draught. Tricky to make and expensive to buy. I don't think Hogwarts can afford to hand it out, it's only for special cases." Jas muttered under her breath before sitting up.

"Well, sorry for interrupting your private homework session, I'll leave you be."

"Wait- you're more than welcome to stay here. I don't mind."

She hesitated for a moment and looked over to the stairs, they suddenly seemed a lot steeper and longer than before, her exhaustion won and she collapsed down beside the young Remus, drifting off minutes later, her head on his shoulder and a blanket rapped around their shoulders, where they both stayed sleeping until they were found next morning.

***

A/N

Not even editing at this point, I can't bear to read it - just making it look as though a 9 year old didn't write it.

Q: Vinegar or Salt?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1M 29.1K 182
-แดแด€ส€แด€แดœแด…แด‡ส€s แด‡ส€แด€ โ -ส€แด‡แดแดœs สŸแดœแด˜ษชษด โ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜“๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ...
31K 929 22
๐ผ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™, ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘›, ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’... --------- A marauder'...
442K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
149K 4.2K 94
"Thank you." "For what?" "Being there for me." "Like I said, I'll be by your side for eternity." โ€ขMarauders era โ€ขWhen Talea Lupin transferres to Hog...