Best Friends

By _ruelone_

2 best friends catching feelings, what could go wrong? More

Birthday Cake
I hate planes
Your brave!
Caught up
Sound Check
I love you
Discharge Papers
Forever
Show night
3 months
It's your fault!
Authors Note

We need to talk

1.7K 46 15
By _ruelone_

We need to talk
Ch 4

It was 1 am when we got to the hotel rooms, we were all tired, yet awake. I guess that was the jet lag fucking up my body clock. I was in a room with all the girls, 3 doors down from the boys. I put in my AirPods and played some music, trying to get to sleep. Just as I was about to put my phone down, I got a message.

*text conversation*

Ruel: hey, if your awake come down to the end of the hall. We need to talk.
y/n: yeah sure. I will be down in a minute. Should I be worried?
Ruel: no, I just got some things on my chest that I want to talk about.
y/n: yeah of course, see you in a sec

I quickly got out of bed trying to be as quiet as I could (not to wake up the girls) and ran down to where Ruel was. He was sitting up against a wall and I went and sat across from him.

y/n: are you alright?
Ruel: yeah
y/n: you're a terrible liar, what's wrong
Ruel: I'm just scared
y/n: scared of what?
Ruel: this tour. I've never done anything like this with you.
y/n: so you're scared to tour with me?
Ruel: no! Not like that! I'm just scared that if something happens with us, that we won't be able to fix it.
y/n: don't be stupid, nothing is going to happen. We will be fine
Ruel: promise?
y/n: promise

I knew when something was really wrong with Ruel because he would want a hug. And not like a quick 10 second hug. Like a hug that last so long he falls asleep. And that's exactly what he wanted. He didn't say anything but he just looked at me and I knew that he needed it.

He put his head on my chest and curled up into a ball. I held his hand and used my other hand to brush through his hair. After about 15 minutes he was asleep, and all I could do was go to sleep as well

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 9.6K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
296K 14.2K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...