Fnia x male reader

By Nightwalker_Yt

Send me all of your fnia ideas for a x male reader More

Requests are open!!!! (closed)
Fnia Funtime Freddy x Male Reader
GOOD NEWS
Yandere Amelia x abused male reader
Some News
Monster Girl x Male Hunan Reader
Fnia Nightmare Fredbear x Male Teen Reader 🍋
Fnia Circus Baby x Male Child Reader
Fnia Jako Bonnie and Chica x Male Child Reader
REQUEST CLOSE
Lol
THANK YOU
I was tagged.
Lol
My work on the new requested chapters
LOL
170 sum
WTF WATTPAD!?

Fnia Ft Foxy x male reader 🍋

22.7K 116 166
By Nightwalker_Yt

A/n: Hey guys now today we're going to be doing a lemon. Now this was requested by DepressingRainbow go and check out their stories. Also I don't own fnia or the pictures they belong to their rightful owners.
Y = your name
N = your last name
Thinking

Y's POV
My mom just kicked me out of her house a few days ago, and now I was on the streets homeless and poor. Wish I could just find a job so I won't be homeless anymore. As if god had heard my prays a newspaper had been blown to me by the wind. Help wanted at the new circus baby and friends anime convention.
Y: Hm? This could give me enough money for a decent house.
I went to the nearest pay phone to call the boss.
Boss: Are you calling to get the job?
Y: Yes, you see I'm poor and needs a way to get money.
Boss: Your hire!
Y: Thank you so much you won't regret it.
Boss: Come to the convention at 11pm so we can talk in person.
After that she hung up. Man that was easier than what I thought. Well might as well go and check the time. I went to a shop that had a clock on it. Ten minutes until I have to go. Then I asked some people where the convention was.
R/p: It is just down the road near the supermarket.
Y: Thank you for lending your time to help me.
R/p: Anything for a cutie like you~.
That made me blush a bit. I think I should be heading to the convention now.

A time skip by a chibi Y and a chibi ft foxy hugging.

I found the convention and walked in. There was kids and parents walking out, and a women at a desk.
???: Hello are you the one that was hired.
Y: Yes, and what's your name?
Mairusu: My name is Mairusu, honey.
Boss: There you are!
The boss just came in and yelled at me which startled me.
Y: Um. Uh. Yes, I'm here ma'am.
Violet: Ok, and call me Violet now.
Y: Uh ok.
Violet then showed me all the animatronics, but one did caught my eyes.
Y: Violet. Who is that one.
I pointed at the fox with a pink and white tail.
Violet: Oh, she's Funtime Foxy or Foxy as everyone calls her.
Foxy huh. Interesting, I wonder if she's friendly?
Violet: And that is what you need to know right now, now bye-bye.
With that she left and the lights went out, and I heard some movement. I turned to my right and turned in the flashlight I had.
Y: Who's there!?!?!
???: Oh how cute he's scared. Hehehehehe.
After I heard that I got tackled on the floor. I passed out from the impact.

Foxy's POV

I saw him on the floor after I tackled him out cold.
Me: Awww. He passed out, how sad.
WARNING ⚠️ THIS IS WHERE THE LEMON STARTS IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE 18 OR ABOVE, OR DON'T LIKE LEMONS THEN SKIP TO THE END!!⚠️
I took off his pants and stared at his member already hard.
Me: Oh my. *smirks* Looks like you're little friend is happy to see me.
With that I started to suck on his member my head bobbing up and down. I could hear him moan and his member twitching.

Back to Y's POV

I was feeling something suck on my member, and that is when I saw foxy sucking on my member like a pro.
Y: Foxy what are you doing!?!?!
Foxy: Mmmm~. I'm just giving you a funtime.
As she said that I came in her mouth.
Y: Aaaahhhh~. I'm cuming.
After that she got up and took off her sports bra and panties.
Y: *blushing* W-what are you planning to do?
Foxy: I know you want to suck them.
She then lean down and shoved one of her boobs in my mouth.
Y: Mph!
Foxy m: Ah~ yes Y suck on them like your a baby~.
I did as she said and sucked on them and played with the other one. She then got in my member and bounced up and down while moaning my name. We both came and by that time it was 6:00 in the morning so we cleaned ourselves and I waved bye to her and left.

Goldie: Man that was weird.
Night: I had to write that and I think I did good.
Both: Now bye.
760 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 106K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
945K 11.8K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
332K 28.6K 14
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
4.8M 108K 45
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Haze De Luca is the scariest, heartless, most popular boy in the school. Every-time he sees he...