Akame Ga Hearts ( Akame ga ki...

By OverlordProductions

Y/N is like the Sora of Akame ga kill More

Chapter 0: The hero unlocked
Chapter II: Lock away the authority
RWBY x Aubused/ Neglected male keyblade user idea
OVER 1.02K VIEW'S/ Preview
Chapter III: Unlock the Oath

Chapter I: Kill the assassins

1.6K 21 10
By OverlordProductions

Y/N POV

I was walking to the Capital after getting to two blades called the " Hero's Orign" and the " Shooting star" and unstopping time which it took me a month to get both keyblades but all the training was ten years long but luckily time was frozen so nothing happened I didn't even aged from those ten years but neither less I got ten years of training under my belt and have three keyblades out of what heart told me one hundred and twenty two one hundred and twenty three if you count the not assembled Ultima ( only KH3 keyblades while be used most often sorry) so only one hundred and twenty keyblades left to find.

After getting to the Capital I realized how big it was it was probably ten times the size of my village but it had this darkness flowing in the air so I could guess it wasn't a nice place. While walking I noticed a boy with sometype of gurad trying to carry a giant package which I guess was a carriage for a carriage but neither less I decided to help them out.

Y/N: Hey you need a hand?

???boy: Yeah that would be a lot of help.

After getting a hold I carried it to the carriage not realizing I was carrying the whole thing myself.

???boy: How did you do that?

Y/N:(Makes pose with arms) With theses puppies.

???boy: Hahaha that's funny anyway my name is Tatsumi and you are?

Y/N: Y/N ( Spots Aria) Who's that?

Tatsumi: Oh that's Aria.

Aria: Hello my name is Aria. Do you have a place to live? ( Shock head) Well how about you come to my house.

For some reason even though she was being nice I could sence a lot of darkness from her and also why would she let some random kid stay in her home which who could kill her and take her money but I'll play along for now.

Y/N: Thank you my name is Y/N.

Aria: Great now let's go home.

As we boarded the carriage I noticed Tatsumi had a sword on his back.

Y/N: What's with the sword?

Tatsumi: Oh you see I'm a swords men and I was hoping to join the Imperial army.

I thought he was evil but something told me that his heart didn't had a sign of evil in him so I thought he was ok.

Y/N: Are you any good?

Tatsumi: Are you kinding I killed a class one danger with no sweat.

Y/N: Really I killed an Alpha Thunder Dragon and that was not even a challenge.

FLASHBACK Y/N POV

I was walking to the Capital until out of nowhere an Alpha Thunder Dragon came from the clouds and roaring at me.

Y/N: This should be fun and a good way to put my training for good use.

As I pulled out the kingdom key out of nowhere and waited it to attack. As it roared and called upon an thunder an lightning storm to destroy me I was able to dodge all of the lightning like it was nothing and redirect the thunder at the dragon. As the thunder made in contact with it it roared again charged up its lightning breath and fired. I was able to dodge without a problem by jumping and impaling the dragon through head with the Keyblade. After roaring in pain it died but unlike most Thunder dragons it had something sticking out of it. I walked to it and realized it was another keyblade and it look like a man holding a lightning bolt in a cloud with a column leading it to the cloud with a large one with it at the end. I tapped it with the kingdom key and it tried into a thing that look like a medal with a lightning bolt on it and after it went inside the keyblade. After it was apart of the keyblade I shocked and it turned into the same keyblade then I shocked it again and it turned into the " Shooting Star" and one more time then back to normal.

Y/N: Sweet another keyblade! Anyway back at the task at hand.

PRESENT Y/N POV

Y/N: And that's what happened.

Tatsumi didn't say anything but his expression screamed "OMG" which made me laugh a bit. After awhile we made to her and she showed me the room I'll sleep in as I laid down for a nap.

After awhile I woked up and saw it was nighttime and that meant it was time to get out. As I exited my room I saw Tatsumi running in my direction with an worried expression.

Y/N: What's wrong?

Tatsumi: Night raid is here and Aria is in danger and we need to help her.

Y/N: We? Oh do I have to?

Tatsumi: How could you be so calm about being attacked by assassins and how could you say such a thing?

Y/N: ( Groans) Fine I'll help but she owes me.

After running we found Aria with a guard which as with her I senced some type of darkness from him.

Aria: Y/N, Tatsumi!

Guard: Good just in time I'll hide the lady inside try to stall the enemy for awhile.

Tatsumi: Wait you expect us to.

Before he could finsh a girl with Murasame wearing black and with red usually assassin wear but for some reason I didn't feel any darkness from her but sometype of light a little taunted but it was still light like the light in Tatsumi's heart.

Tatsumi: I guess theres no time for complaining!

???Red: Not targets.

She jumps off his head and as she charged but instead of letting her jumping on my head I stepped a side and let her run pass me.

???Red: You are.

The guard started to shot her but she was able to dodge all of the shots and killed the Gurad as Aria she walked in front with Murasame in hand.

???Red: You deserve this.

Tatsumi: STOP RIGHT THERE!

Tatsumi try to attack but she dodged and started at him.

???Red: I told you are not a target you and your friend don't need to die.

Tatsumi: Well we can't let you kill an innocent little girl.

Y/N: I would.

Tatsumi: Not funny!

???Red: So you are not moving are you.

Y/N: I'll move but he won't.

Tatsumi: He's right!

???Red: Then you made your choice.

She then charged at Tatsumi and both started to sword fight but jumped above him kicked him the back casui g him to stumble over and she was able to get him were his heart would be but luckily he didn't bleed so I wasn't worried.

Tatsumi: Why did you back off?

???Red: Because it felt like I hit sometype of armor.

He then pulls a it wooden nome little trinket.

Tatsumi: I guess the villagers were watching me the hole time.

???Red: She has to die.

Tatsumi: Wait you just wanted to take this girls money theres no need to kill innocent people please.

Third POV

Tatsumi: " I don't think she is listening"

But before she made a hit Y/N blocked her attack with his keyblade.

Akame: I thought you said you would move aside?

Y/N: That was with the girl but for my friend that's a different story.

Tatsumi: We're friends?

Y/N: Acourse we are and take note because we did it the Tatsumi way but now we do it the Y/N way.

Akame: In that you made your choose as wel-.

Before she could finsh he went charging at her a fast speed so fast that she couldn't react to it at all which caused her to get hit. She was hit into a tree which toppled over.

Akame: "Huh quick to react didn't even let me finish"

As she thought that she got up and stared at him.

Akame: You might have got a hit but you will die.

Y/N: Ok if you want to kill me you got to catch me.

He stared to move a really fast speed like if he was teleporting. She was looking around but one moment he was there but next moment he was gone. She prepared for an attack but he jumped off a tree and attacked from behind. He was able to get an hit one which he followed it up by hitting her into the air getting a few hits on her first by doing a few cuts, then sometype of horizontal spiral slashes but then put doing an uppercut but not with his fist but his blade.

Y/N: Back off!

But then a little beam of light appeared
knocking her to the ground.

Tatsumi: Soooo cooool.

Y/N: If you like that then you'll love this. ( Starts charging up fire attack) TAKE THIS FIRE ( Firaiga)!

He then shots a giant fire ball at her but she sees it thanks to the reflection of the blade but she might have dodged the fire ball she couldn't dodge the explosion following that.

Leone: Man that was fun ( Spots Y/N and Akame fighting) What it usually dosen't Akame this long in fact he looks too young to fight. Wait Akame looks like took a beating while he's fine. Wait is that oh come he can never get break but first Akame.

Akame:"That sword must be his imperial arm but I never seen it before then what's its weakness."

She charges again and tries to stab him but he dodges by jumping in the air and bounces off her blade and kicked her in the back so hard that it nearly broke her back.

Y/N: Man this is a piece of cake.

Leone: Then try a new cake.

Tatsumi: Y/N WATCH OUT!

Y/N: Hum?

He then gets punched in the face getting sent to the wall of the shed.

Y/N: AHHHHHHH!

He was able to flip himself so he can bounce of the wall and back to the battlefield but with someone else to join the fight.

Leone: Oh a tuff guy this should be fun ( charges at him)

As soon as they got close she made a fist ready for a punch but he did something were he landed on the ground, rolled and did an uppercut with his keyblade and with Akame a beam of light appeared and it knocked her back. Before he could finsh her off Akame attacked from behind but Y/N was ready. He turned the Kingdom key into the Hero's origin and turned it into its shield form which turned his clothes yellow and block her attack.

Akame:" His imperial arm can turn into a shield? In that case what else can it turn to?".

He then pushed her off and started to beat her with the shield which knocked her back but he decided to throw the shield which hit her. He quickly ran and caught it and did you sometype of spin move which caused a circle of lightning to appear hitting her and Leone back. But Leone recovered quickly and grabbed him by the leg and threw him to were the others were.

Y/N: AHHHHHHH!

The others were waiting for Akame and Leone to come back.

Mine: Where are they their taking so long!

Bulat: Don't worry I bet they had a reason.

But then Y/N flew by them and crashed into the house and breaking through into the living room.

Y/N: Aww ( Spots the Ever after) They had a keyblade here well couldn't hurt taking it as payment from Aria.

He grabs the keyblade and taps it with the kingdom key and turns into a pan keychain and went inside the keyblade and after that he shock it and it turn into the Ever after and changed it back.

Y/N: Sweet another keyblade anyway back to the battle. ( runs outside and spots the rest of night raid.) Ummmm hi.

Mine: Wait did they have a son?

Lubbock: Not what Najedena said.

Mine: Well couldn't hurt with some target practice (Aims Pumkin at Y/N and fires).

Y/N: You got to be kidding me. ( Dodges shot) I guess its five against one ( Sees Sheele with the reflection of the kingdom key)

Sheele: I'm sorry.

Y/N: No the pleasure is all mine. " "The pleasure is all mine" really Y/N you could thought something else to say".

He use the keyblade to block her attack. While blocking Sheele was surprise that Extase didn't cut right through the keyblade.

Sheele: "How Extase should be able to destroy his key or sword or his weapon easily.".

He then pushed her scissors and started to do a few hits on her and slammed her down the ground.

Mine: SHEELE! I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THAT!

She started to shooting multiple shots at him but he started to dodge her shots and as she kept shooting he decided to charge up the kingdom key and fire around ten shots at them but they were able to dodge must of them but Bulat took the shots.

Bulat: Woah that was close and that really hurt.

He then throws his spear but Y/N jumps to dodge it and grabs and throws it right back at him.

Y/N: Here you go.

Bulat: ( Dodges and catches spear) Man for a kid he's good.

Y/N: Ummm thanks I guess.

Bulat then charges at him but Y/N blocks it and does a sweep kick to get him unbalanced and gets a few hits on him. Meanwhile Akame and Leone were returning back to the others with Tatsumi being dragged.

Tatsumi: I hope Y/N is ok?

Leone: He probably got killed by the others but don't worry I'll make a grave for him.

Akame: Leone you might want to see this.

They looked and saw Y/N fighting the other members on his own with no problem.

Leone: Holly shit that kid is taking on the others on his own without breaking a sweat ( Notices the hole in the building) and he survive crashing in the target's house man he tuff.

Akame: Doesn't matter he has to be eliminated (Charges at Y/N).

Tatsumi: Y/N LOOK OUT!

Y/N: Hu ( Sees Akame coming at him but he blocks) Thanks Tatsumi.

He started to attack Akame again but sees Mine starts to shot him again but Akame gets out of the way. As the shots get more closer he starts to deflect them away which to everyone was shocked of what he was doing.

Lubbock: Ok what can't this kid do?

Mine: I bet he can dodge or deflect this ( Charges and fires).

He starts running but the explosion knocked him back but he lands on to some debris but Mine had another shot ready and fired.

Y/N: Woah ( Jumps off debris)

The debris he was on exploded leaving left and nobody saw Y/N there.

Mine: I guess he couldn't handle a badass sniper geniuses like me.

Tatsumi: ( Spots Y/N behind them) Wait you can teleport? ( Everyone turns to an unharmed Y/N) Mind blown.

Y/N: Let's see what they think of this ( Charges Raganrka and fires).

Mine: "If he can teleport then he can dodge any of our attacks. What imperial arm is that powerful" Ok now that's unfair.

They all were able to dodge most of them but Sheele and Lubbock took the most damage causing them to get knocked out.

Akame: That was close ( Charges at Y/N again).

Y/N Rah ( Jumps at Akame)

They both started to sword fight but as Mine was shooting Y/N was able to dodge and attack Akame at the same time by jumping off trees and doing multiple strikes.

Akame: ( Groans in pain)

He then slams her down to the ground and tries to impale her head but she dodges then Leone comes in and punches to a wall.

Mine: Take this ( Mine shots five shots with Pumpkin and Bulat throws his spear)

Tatsumi: YYYYYYY//////NNNNNN!

He then raising his hand does sometype of wavy motion with it.

Y/N: STOP!

With that the shots and spear stopped in place.

Y/N: Grah ( Reflects shot and spear right back at them.)

Mine: Woah, Gah now I know how it is to be on the other side of Pumpkin.

Akame jumps in the and hopes to get a hit on him but he raises his keyblade in the air and the end started to glow purple.

Y/N: Force.

She then stopped in mid attack. Then the swings the blade down and she was sent plumbing to the ground.

Akame: ( Turns into Ghoul form and looks up)

Y/N: Time to end this!

Akame: AGREE!

She starts to charge at him but he charges a white laser and fires but Bulat tackled her to ground to dodge the attack. But as the laser made contact with the Mansion it exploded leaving a huge crater in the ground.

Leone: Ok let's not get hit by that.

Y/N: Woah I didn't know this can do that.

While he was detracted Akame went and cut him in the gut with Murasame.

Akame: IT ONLY TAKES ONE STRIKE SO NOW THIS BATTLE IS OVER!

Y/N thens notices the curse.

Y/N: Oh-oh not good better act fast ( Grabs the keyblade) HEAL!

After that the Curse was removed and he was fully healed.

Y/N: Woah that was close anyway can I ask you one question before we continue.

Bulat: What is it?

Y/N: Well why were you guys here?

Mine: We were task of killing this family.

Y/N: Why?

Leone: Because the family would take country folk and trick them poison them and then kill them for their own pleasure.

Y/N: I had a feeling that something was up with this family but I didn't know that they did something that bad.

Leone: Well the more you know.

Y/N: Wait are you guys rebelling against the empire?

Bulat: Acourse we are.

Y/N: Well in that case can I join you guys.

Bulat: Why?

Y/N: ( Breaths) The Capital attack my village and killed my family and friends and everyone else in the village and I want to make sure no one while deal with the pain I felt again.

Bulat: Well then your perfect to join right guys.

Leone: Yeah we could use someone like you on our side.

Y/N: Thanks so no hard feelings.

Leone: No hard feelings.

Bulat: No hard feelings.

Akame: ( Turns back to normal) No hard feelings.

Mine: Um fine no hard feelings.

Y/N: Thank you.

Bulat picks up Sheele and Lubbock and Leone with Tatsumi.

Tatsumi: Hey where are we going?

Akame: The mission complete we are returning back.

Y/N: ( Starts flying) Alright let's go back to base.

Leone: Ok now I seen everything thing ( jumps off the building).

Tatsumi: How come I get myself into these situations!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

730K 12.7K 96
Dying from a cliché and transferred to a familiar world (Male reader x harem) OP malereader, Some genderbended characters, AU dxd, Monster Hunter el...
5.7K 48 12
Y/N's just a normal girl. Living a good life in Radiant Garden. Until one day she's walking home and she spots some of her friends in trouble. They'r...
29 0 16
Cross-posted from Fanfiction.net; these are stories of the two recognizable and well known ancestors of my Kingdom Hearts OC, Renyra Toellas Ul Azuri...