Styles of Expression - HS Wri...

By Rox1968

CLOSED - October 13, 2019 Check out the winners! Thank you so much to all of the fantastic writers you entere... More

WINNERS!!!
TAG FEST!!
CLOSED - Let's Play a Game!!!
CLOSED Game #2 - HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW...?
Closed - OH NO! IT'S ANOTHER READER'S CHALLENGE!
PART 1 - NEVER HAVE I EVER
Part 3 - NEVER HAVE I EVER
Part 4 - NEVER HAVE I EVER
Categories and Songs
GOALS - WHY THIS CONTEST IS UNIQUE
POP - BAD GUY - Lyrics
POP - SOMEONE YOU LOVED - Lyrics
POP - WITHOUT ME - Lyrics
POP - FOURFIVESECONDS - Lyrics
POP - HELLO - Lyrics
POP - SIXTEEN - Lyrics
POP - DON'T - Lyrics
POP - SAY YOU WON'T LET GO - Lyrics
POP - PIECE BY PIECE - Lyrics
POP - LOVE YOURSELF - Lyrics
ROCK - HOW TO SAVE A LIFE - Lyrics
ROCK - BRING ME TO LIFE - Lyrics
ROCK - NUMB - Lyrics
ROCK - LIPS OF AN ANGEL - Lyrics
ROCK - YOU SHOOK ME ALL NIGHT LONG - Lyrics
ROCK - ALL APOLOGIES - Lyrics
ROCK - GO YOUR OWN WAY - Lyrics
ROCK - LIFE IN THE FAST LANE - Lyrics
ROCK - GOOD RIDDANCE - Lyrics
ROCK - HAIR OF THE DOG - Lyrics
COUNTRY - JOLENE - Lyrics
COUNTRY - FOREVER & EVER, AMEN - Lyrics
COUNTRY - THE DANCE - Lyrics
COUNTRY - BLESS THE BROKEN ROAD - Lyrics
COUNTRY - BEFORE HE CHEATS - Lyrics
COUNTRY - NEED YOU NOW - Lyrics
COUNTRY - YOU'RE STILL THE ONE - Lyrics
COUNTRY - SOMEBODY LIKE YOU - Lyrics
COUNTRY - TEQUILA - Lyrics
COUNTRY - MEANT TO BE - Lyrics

Part 2 - NEVER HAVE I EVER

74 13 59
By Rox1968

Wattpad has a 20 image maximum, so had to start a new part. Still with me?  Oh, and the gif above is just 'cause he looks so adorable.

21. Never have I ever farted in front of someone I liked.

85% answered they HAVE done this. So I'm thinking one of two scenarios. Either your relationship is so comfortable, this was no big deal, OR (more likely) it escaped! Were they like...

22. Never have I ever sent a text to the wrong person.

If 76% of us have done this, there must be some good stories! I've only done it once and it was not a big deal. Sent a work text to a friend who had the same name as a colleague. Boring!

23. Never have I ever gone into the wrong restroom.

70% say Hell yeah! I've done this loads of times, on purpose! The lineup to the women's washroom is always too frickin long so off I go to the men's room. I figured that if I see something I haven't seen before, I'll just throw a rock at it!

24. Never have I ever arrived somewhere late and had everyone staring at me.

15% have never had this embarrassment. Or did the other 85% do it on purpose? I wonder...

25. Never have I ever had food stuck in my teeth all day

Really? 30% have never had food stuck in their teeth all day? Really?

26. Never have I ever recorded a video of myself singing or dancing.

All I want to ask the 46% that say they've done this, did it look like this?

27. Never have I ever greeted someone I thought was someone else.

Oh yeah, unfortunately I'm part of the 85% who've done this. Walked up to a guy in a bar who, from behind, looked like my boyfriend at the time. Same height, same build, ok I was drunk. Wrapped my arms around him and gave him a squeeze only to look up and see a stranger staring back at me and his lovely girlfriend glaring at me. Oops!!

28. Never have I ever gave myself a bad haircut.

Wish I wasn't one of the 54% who admit to doing this. My hair grows super fast and I have bangs and they get on my nerves and I have no patience...

29. Never have I ever screamed because of a bug.

69% of you a scared of a little bitty bug??

30. Never have I ever played on my phone, trying to look like I'm doing something important.

Not surprised that 70% admit to doing this. 😜

31. Never have I ever listened to Justin Bieber.

To the 31% of you that said you've never listened to JB, how is that even humanly possible?

32. Never have I ever tried to impress a crush by seeming knowledgeable about things they liked.

Been there, done that, never again. What say the other 54% who done this? Are done??

33. Never have I ever refreshed over and over to see if I have any new messages.

70% of us have done this. But there are two ways you can take this question. Countless times I've been waiting for a document that I urgently need to meet a deadline. But personally, like on social media? Nope, not me.

34. Never have I ever imagined my life as a movie and thought about who would play me.

Well, I was with 38% who hadn't done this until NOW! No clue who would play me. Someone frumpy and super-sarcastic. Oh! Janeane Garofalo!! Anyone remember her?

35. Never have I ever sat on a public toilet.

How have 23% of you managed to avoid this? When you gotta go, you gotta go!

36. Never have I ever thrown up after seeing someone else throw up.

🤣 This just reminds me of my mom. My brothers and would torture her when we were kids because she has such a weak stomach. All we had to do was make a gagging sound and she was done!! I know, I was a little shit and I love my mom dearly! It was so funny though. My heart goes out to the 39% of you with weak stomachs.

37. Never have I ever used someone else's toothbrush.

54% admit to this. Like, if I just spent hours swapping spit with the guy as well as other bodily fluids, what's the big deal about the toothbrush? 🤷‍♀️

38. Never have I ever peed in the pool.

Good thing the chlorine can kill the germs that 54% of you have been "releasing" into pools! The funny thing about this one is that 23% refused to answer! And I'm actually a bit surprised that only 23% of us have never peed in a pool. 😲

39. Never have I ever watched pimple popping videos.

These things are addictive! Yes, they're gross and yes, I wish I could stop. But Dr. Pimple Popper is amazing. 53% of you agree. 🤢

40. Never have I ever smelled clothing to see if it was too dirty to wear again.

To the 23% of you who say you've never done this, will you ask your mom if she'll do my laundry too? Pretty please? 🙏

Part 3 coming soon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 871 17
hi and welcome to my book, i write harry styles imagines, as you can see :) enjoy!!
1.7M 34K 41
"They say insanity is trying the same thing but expecting something new" - Anson Seabra. SEQUEL TO STYLIST El kept telling him it was only meant to b...
6K 1.2K 79
Don't go by the cover, go by the badges of victory! What's Special? 😉 A book of poetry for all of your moods and genres, just look in brackets and...
289K 6.7K 70
"You know I can't just let you go." He says. "You have no choice" I weakly say with tears falling. "I'm not letting you go. I just can't allow you...