Completed|bakudeku

By i_ship_bakudeku

Hi....this is basically my fav ship in a story I made! More

Summerrr!!!
Deku.....
Another party
Nerdy cat
Thinking about him
(I cant think of a title)
Beach
Don't cry...
Ochaco uraraka
I like you!
Sorry!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZUKU!

Still cant think of one

86.2K 1.5K 952
By i_ship_bakudeku

Bakugo Pov

I felt a thump on my shoulder.I turn and see Deku sleeping.the shitty nerd must've been up all night.*yawn*....now I'm tired cause of the fucking nerd.round face then fucking turns around and calls everyone.I whisper-yelled"hey!can you stop taking fucking pictures!" I want to beat them up RIGHT NOW!!but I can't....cause deku's on my shoulder.once everyone turns back around,I yawn again.maybe I'll just take a small...fucking..nap....

Kaminari Pov

I turn around again and see Bakugo sleeping with midoriya."hey,kiri" "yeah?" Then I point at them.then we asked koda and sati to switch spots.they agreed."whats a good ship name?"...."bakudoriya?nah...katsuzuku?nope."....then kiri gets an idea"what if we use midoriya's hero name?bakudeku." Perfect!i have a thumbs up.then he did his big shark smile! It's so cute!!! I LOVE THIS GUY!!!wait...romantically or brotherly....romantically!yah...maybe I'll tell him that....

Uraraka Pov

I'm still freaking out about that drunk situation!"Uraraka,why are you dazing?" "Agh!oh um,nothing!" I can't believe I got drunk!!!whats wrong with me!!!oh?bakugo and Deku are sleeping together!! I'm definitely taking a pic!!!they are sooo cute together!!!!!"lida-Kun!look!"...."no sleeping on the-!" Yah,I shushed him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 215 5
Fantasy AU where Deku is a HalfBlood Dragon witch, and Bakugo is the dragon king DISCONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!!! As of 4-5-19, I have written a official end...
495K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
25.9K 640 4
The Red String of Fate first appears in ancient Chinese legend. According to the story, the Chinese gods would tie an invisible string around the ank...
22.8K 373 12
you fell into the underground a few weeks ago. after escaping from toriel, you met a tall skele who was honestly one of the coolest guys you'd ever m...