Diamond in the Sky

By redfae

When your soul is torn from your body, a broken heart suddenly seems pretty insignificant. Kya got dumped for... More

Chapter 1 (pre-NaNo)
Chapter 2 (Pre-NaNo)
Chapter 3 (Pre-NaNo)
Chapter 4 (Pre-Nano)
Chapter 5 (Pre-NaNo)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

NaNoWriMo Project

77 3 0
By redfae

I shall be working on Diamond in the Sky (DITS) for NaNoWriMo 2019.  Diamond in the Sky is a spin off novel to Jewel of the Sea (JOTS) also found on Wattpad.  

September:  I worked on plotting DITS and finishing this during the first week of October.  There is still a little more work to be done of character development.

October:  I have access to an editing course and hope to use what I learn to improve the inital chapters of DITS before I start NaNoWriMo.  This will help me get back into the story and start up where I left off.  

November:  Everything will stop for NaNoWriMo.  I will try to post updates on Wattpad, although, I'm not sure I'll be confident enough to post the raw first drafts of chapters.  

December:  I will edit the first three chapters of Jewel of the Sea and take the rest offline to work on.  I still use my Wattpad link to share my writing.

January:  I hope to be editing DITS and hopfeully have two finished novels.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 3.8K 69
[BOOK #2 OF THE AWARD-WINNING EPSILON SERIES!] ❝I hate him. He's crude. Arrogant. Vile. I hate him so much that sometimes, when I look at him, I can...
62K 896 9
If he touches her, she'll incinerate, and if he doesn't, she'll die. We all have dark secrets, and Tristan has plenty of them. Not only is i...
1.5K 126 18
Nicole had given up, she was tired of the fighting, and the constant pain. In her eyes and her wolfs eyes they were done, they had had enough. They w...
3K 207 19
Psychic P.I. Sofa Parker never thought she'd date a ghost, but when she accidentally kills her boyfriend, the phrase 'eternal love' takes on an unwel...