Light in the Dark | PETER PAR...

By KateAnn21

❝All the lights couldn't put out the dark Runnin' through my heart Lights up and they kn... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
note

description

18.4K 144 112
By KateAnn21

Ever since Alani woke up in an alley with no recollection of what happened or why she suddenly has super-human abilities, she has been fighting crime in Queens. The citizens call her Blackout and renounce her as the world's first ever superhero.

However, crime is not the only thing Alani has to fight. With her powers comes a darkness that runs through her veins, giving her irrational feelings of anger and inexplicable urges to cause harm. Fighting crime and doing good is her way of combatting the darkness, but one cannot beat the dark without a light.

Through her family, faith, friends, and a new web-slinging superhero, Alani finds a light to scare the darkness away. What she seems to forget, though, is that lights can go out and leave her vulnerable to the darkness again.

|||||

Cast & Characters

Sakura Heffron as Alani Kanno

Tom Holland as Peter Parker

Amanda Arcuri as Gwen Stacy

Timothée Chalamet as Harry Osborn

|||||

This story does not take place in the same universe that has people like Thor and Steve Rogers, so please do not be disappointed by the absence of Ned Leeds, Tony Stark, and Happy Hogan. (If you want a Peter Parker story that has these characters, you are welcome to read my other book titled Walking the Wire.)

|||||

So I'm not that great at writing descriptions, as you can probably tell, but I hope that doesn't deter you from reading my book!

Like all writers on Wattpad, I love comments and feedback! But, please, try to refrain from using the Lord's name in vain in the comments. And if I have some grammatical or spelling or just plain errors, please point them out politely. Thanks!

A huge thank you to everyone who is reading, everyone who has been supporting my work and to hope_sees_the_stars . I love you all!!!!

Started: 11/2/19
Ended: 4/18/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 87.7K 122
this is an mcu peter parker imagines book! requests are closed as of 8/3/2021
676K 20.1K 35
❝And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.❞ ...
98.5K 2.6K 26
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄│❝I really wanna kiss you right now.❞ ( Andrew's Peter x fem!oc) Originally named 'Enchanted' cover by me!
426K 9.1K 87
The title just about says it all folk Requests closed! The cover was done by @Undermyskin ! You guys should go check out her account! Highest Ranki...