MIN || BTS 8TH MEMBER

By meowbinie

!!! UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING !! 1!2!3! BANG ! TAN ! 안녕하세요 방탄소년단 입니다 HELLO! I'M MIN, PLEASE TAKE CARE OF ME! W... More

intro
min
family
ships (w/bts)
ships (outside bts) (boys)
ships (outside bts) (girls)
twitter #1
v-live
twitter #2
aphrodite
twitter #3
twitter #4
bt21: boo-bee
interview w/ jungkook & min
some other facts
twitter #5
twitter #6
min predebut photos
1K
fake love (outfit+lines)
maknae line's groupchat: prank to j-hope
idol (outfit+lines)
twitter #7
bts groupchat
bts vs period
bts groupchat #2
requests are open!
predebut struggles (w/ hoseok)
new story
good news for stay!
min's bops: playlist
"min, i love you..."
"min, i love you..." (pt.2)
"min, i love you..." (finale)
christmas party & gifts
1. gifts - namjoon
2. gifts - hoseok
3. gifts - yoongi
4. gifts - jungkook
5. gifts - taehyung
6. gifts - seokjin
7. gifts - jimin
min's story: fear
intimate minyoon - members' reactions
coincidences
!!

q/a

3K 42 14
By meowbinie

QUESTIONS FOR MEOW

where are you from? (by @min_melyrose )
i'm from italy! my mothertongue language is, indeed, not english, but italian...forgive me if i made/i will make some mistakes, but english is not my first language -.-
fortunately i've been studying foreign languages since i was very young (i speak english, italian, german and some chinese) so i hope that my english is not too bad lmao

what inspired you to make this book? (by @SaraSwan13 )
i've been reading this type of fanfictions (bts 8th member) for a long time, but i have never found one that could reflect my personality and that i completely liked...so i decided to make one myself, where i could add all the details and parts that i wanted to find in a fanfiction !

what's your zodiac sign? (by @mocheeeeeeeeeeese )
i'm a scorpio! (my birthday is on november 3rd)

who's your fav character in the book? (by @mocheeeeeeeeeeese )
my fav character in the book is min ! min reflects the major parts of my personality, from the shy and kind girl to the much stronger and cold one, min represents the best and worst parts of me, changing moods very frequently.
i also like, in this book, the character of yoongi. i've always found weird the fanfiction that represents him as the cold character, who doesn't actually care about others.
suga is a very sensitive and kind person with one of the most beautiful smiles i have ever seen. in this book i wanted yoongi to be caring and protective towards min, i hope that y'all liked it as well :3

how you doin' ? (by @kookiejars- )
overall, i'd say that i'm pretty fine :3 lately i've been feeling very tired because of my busy schedule and because of my little sleep, but i'm trying my best to recover :P hope that everything is alright for you ly ~

how did you get into kpop? and would you ever be an idol or do you think it'd be too stressful for you? (by @ChimT21tnt )
i've become known of the existence of kpop in 2013, thanks to bigbang's "fantastic baby" and boyfriend's songs (especially "boyfriend", "witch" and "obsession" ).
unfortunately i listened to kpop only for less than a year, leaving it because of lack of time.
but in late 2017 i discovered kpop again thanks (again) to bigbang and bts' "dna", "dope" and "boy in luv" (that i used to listen also some years before) and i totally got into it.
i could never be an idol because of my terrible dancing skills...if my dance and also sing/rap was better, i still would have doubts about becoming an idol or not.
it'd be awesome to work with music, but i also understand that idol's life is really hard, especially if you are a foreigner.
if i was an idol, i would totally be aware to decide to apply for a great agency (not in the big3, because idols there have a lot of pressure and not in cube, that i personally don't like. but i'd be apply for bighit or koz entertainment, which is zico's entertainment company).
unfortunately my skills are not great and i don't know korean lol

why don't you update much? (by @kookiejars- )
to be honest, i was kind of expecting this question, and i want to use this moment to say sorry from the bottom of my heart because of my little updates.
unfortunately, i'm still a student. my school is very hard and i find myself busy the majority of my time, having just a little free time on evening that i usually use to relax an recover from my stressful day...school holidays have ended more than one month ago, and i was thinking about using that time to update this story, but, at the end, i have just upload one chapter of this book.
i then decided to upload some chapters of another book ("STRAY KIDS || TYPE OF BOYFRIEND" , that you can find on my profile) and to translate into english another book ("SUGAR || MIN YOONGI", that is on my profile as well).
the reason why i did this was because i had just a little inspiration for new chapters and i didn't really want to upload bad-written and low-quality chapters :/
i will try my best to upload new chapters soon (if my school schedule will allow it), in the meanwhile i would be so glad if you gave me some advices/guides for new chapters, in order to help me with my lack of inspiration, i trust y'all and sorry again for my inactivity~

_____

QUESTIONS FOR MIN

if you would date a member, who would be and why? ( by @min_melyrose )
omg this is a very difficult question...i would say everyone because i love the members with all my heart, and it would be hard to think about choosing just one of them...
but, if i have to say just one name, it would be namjoon.
namjoon has helped me a lot since the beginning of bangtan, since predebut, when i was afraid not to be enough and not to deserve this opportunity. he would be a very good, caring and sweet boyfriend :3
*namjoon, crying in the background, "that's so sweet min-ah"*

who's your idol crush? (by @SaraSwan13 )
my idol crush? my idol crush is exo's xiumin-sunbaenim; i've always been fascinated by his personality and tender voice, that melts my heart everytime i listen to it. i love his body and his energy on the stage, as well as his bright personality.
i've been friends for years with baekhyun-ssi, who is part of exo as well.
the first time i saw minseok-sunbaenim at exo's dorm, my heart fluttered so much that i almost fainted ! but now the situation is way better and i'm more comfortable around him.

what's your favourite song? (by @SaraSwan13 )
my favourite song is "haru haru" by big bang-sunbaenim ! this is such a good and meaningful song...i end up crying everytime i listen to it ;(

what do you appreciate about the boys? (by @mocheeeeeeeeeeese )
i appreciate everything about them, really. it is because of them that years ago, before debut, i decided to fight against my fears in order to overcome the difficulties that i had to face. they give me strength and love and i will be forever thankful for this. i would not be the same without them...actually, i would be nothing without them.

which ship do you prefer? (by @mocheeeeeeeeeeese )
ship? what is a ship?
min-ah, a ship is when you think that 2 people would be good together in a relationship
ah! now i got it ! i'd say hope-ssi and yoongi-ssi, they give strength to eachother and they have supported eachother since the beginning, they'd look cute together~
suga : "min, my love, WHAT THE-"
j-hope : "i'm gonna remove the red heart near your name in my contacts. i said what i said."

what inspires you the most (for songs) ? (by @ChimT21tnt )
i actually get a lot of inspiration from by past experience and from the people that have surrounded me and surround me now.
i always try to put myself in my songs, together with all the emotions that i've felt in life, both sad and happy ones ! what i had to face in the past made me the person i am now, i don't want to forget anything.

_____

QUESTIONS FOR THE MEMBERS

what do you appreciate about min ? (by @mocheeeeeeeeeeese )
namjoon : i appreciate her strength. she went through a lot, she had to face things that i would never be able to overcome. she was extremely strong and courageous, i admire her so much~

jin : i love her kindness, she is always free to help the members, even when she is tired after a long day in the studio or when she doesn't feel well for her frequent headaches. 

yoongi : i love every part of her and her personality. she brightens my day and makes me happy and feel loved everytime i look at her and talk to her. she is such an hardworking person and it amazes me thinking about the fact that she is so young and talented at the same time.
jin: u.u our yoongi is in love !!
yoongi: shut up hyung ! that's not true *blushes*

hoseok : i love her energy! min may seem a very lazy person, especially because her love for sleep...in reality she is a very energetic girl that would spend hours and hours in the dance room in order to learn perfectly the new choreo. i love this side of her !

jimin : i appreciate the time we spend together alone. when we are alone min's cutest side comes out and we could spend hours and hours sleeping together, cuddling and whispering cute things to eachother.
jungkook : jimin-hyung ! don't say those things! we are jealous !

taehyung : i love her beauty! she is such a beautiful girl and i love to remind her about this everytime i see her, especially if she is wearing one of the dresses that i bought for her.
yoongi : you buy her too sexy outfits, everytime she wears those dresses we can't even think properly.
hoseok : i wanted to disagree, but that's totally right.
namjoon : agreed.
jin : superagreed.
jimin : supersuperagreed.
jungkook: yes.
taehyung : i know that you are all thankful :P

jungkook : i love her voice. she has such a strong voice when she is rapping, but at the same time her voice becomes so tender and soft when she sings that my heart flutters everytime. she is an inspiration for me and makes me want to do my best to produce and sing my music!

_____

this q/a has now finished! i hope that you will like the answers and that you will also help me to give me advices for future chapters!
i now have some questions for you, that you can answer in the comments~
these are the questions:

who is your bias in bts? and your bias wrecker?
•what do you think about min's character?
•who is your fav ship (min + a member) ?
•what do you think about me? who do you think is my bias in bts ?

have fun answering ! for now, i wish you a good day/night and hope that you enjoyed the chapter!
love y'all !
-meow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 2.8K 30
What if the 8th member of BTS was real? That it was true but kept hidden from the public eye? That would probably cause a chaos in the k-pop world, e...
319K 3.4K 42
°sorry if it's bad I'm not the best I wrote this when i was 13 and all feedback is appreciated° this is slowly going to be edited over a long period...
26.6K 455 31
━━━𝖘𝖔𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖆 [ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 a korean group, BTS debut with eight members instead of seven . . . ] 𝐛𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢...
2.2M 46.9K 127
"But a group of 7 boys and a girl? Think about the controversy" "Why listen to their assumptions and rumors? Only we know what's true and what isn't...