Percabeth One Shots

By pjoxhoo

As simple as is sounds. Just random Percabeth One Shots. (Most) Characters belong to Rick Riordan. Some one... More

Always be your Hero
Coffee Shop Love
Detention
I'm Calling It Something
"I love you..."
Just a Little Bit
"I'm going to miss you."
"I won't ever leave you."
Locker Buddies
Back at Camp
A Lifetime of Happiness
Two Hot Chocolates.
Goddamn Eyes
7/11
A Game of Shinny
Home
Someday
To the Moon and Back
Meant To Be In Love
Gone
Please, Wise Girl
Montauk
He's Mine
Always
Soulmates
Soulmates - Part Two
Falling

Maybe...

6.2K 186 75
By pjoxhoo

"Beth, why won't you just admit it!" Silena cried, her voice exasperated.
Annabeth crosses her arms and frowned, "I don't like him, Silena."
Katie Gardner giggled, "Oh sure, we all see the way you look at him, Beth."
Annabeth flung her arms up in protest, "I swear I don't! How could I like him anyways. He's stupid. He's insufferable. He's so childish, with his annoying little smirk that he gives..."
Annabeth's voice trailed off and her expression morphed into a dreamy one.
Katie raised her eyebrows, "And his tan skin. And sparkling eyes. And his messy hair. And his muscles."
Clarisse whistled and Annabeth stared at her with an aghast expression. The group of girls broke into a fit of giggles.

"You know he likes you too, Beth" Silena said with a wink.
Annabeth's face grew red, "I- he doesn't- no!"
Katie shrugged, "The two of you are officially the last people in camp to know."
Clarisse smirked, "I can't wait until we get to throw you into the lake."
"We're just friends!" Annabeth flushed, "I swear we're just friends!"
Silena raised an eyebrow, "Friends?"
"More like friends with benefits" Clarisse muttered with a chuckle.
The girls burst into another fit of laughter.
"Oh shut up" Annabeth groaned, burying her face in her hands.

Finally, Annabeth stood, shouldering her bag, "I've got archery, I'm going to be late. But let's make it clear. I don't like him."
"Don't like who?" came a cheery voice.

Annabeth spun around, her heart racing.
"Oh no one" she said, blushing as Percy Jackson smiled at her. 
Katie sniggered, "Hey, Percy."
"Sup' guys" Percy smirked, his eyes fell back on Annabeth, who was staring intently at him.
Percy leaned against the door to the Aphrodite cabin. His messy hair glinted in the evening sun. His skin glowed so brightly that he resembled a god. His eyes shone brightly every time he smiled. He was dressed simply, in a camp shirt and plain shorts. He winked at Annabeth.

"What are you doing here, Seaweed Brain?" Annabeth murmured, embarrassed.
Percy chuckled at the nickname, "You've got archery now don't you. Wanna walk with me?"
"Oh. Um. Sure" Annabeth blushed.
Percy smirked again, "Lead the way, Wise Girl."
The pair left the cabin, and Annabeth snuck a glance behind them. The three girls stood at the entrance to the cabin, laughing to themselves. Clarisse gave her a haughty look, while Katie made a heart with her hands. Silena blew the two teenagers a kiss. Annabeth stuck her tongue out at them, but she couldn't help the smile that spread across her face.

Maybe she did like Percy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 1.8K 45
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
152K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
95K 3.6K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !