MY LADY LOVE (Completed)

By manumystery

love story of manan......a typical and unique ....come join me to explore it ...... More

character sketch
part 1 ....dream girl
part 2....physics madam...
part 3....ignoring game...
part 4......kidnapping fun..
part 5.....the secret room....
part 6.....bonding ...
part 7.....manan pranks ..
part 8.....navya missing ....
part 9...friendship day ....
part 10.....cavya
part 11.....dadi entry
part 12 punjab special....
part 13 joint family .....
part 14 ...marriage propsal
part 15 udaipur .....
part 16 family special ...
part 17 dandiya special .....
part 18 shock....
part 19 jealous queen.....
part 20 arranged shaadi....
part 21 love concert
part 22 shaadi special ....
part 23 .....strong bonding
part 24 ... friends house
part 25 dangerous girls ....
part 26 good bye family
part 27 In space
part 28 mere papa ....
part 29 rasheed khan
part 30 jaan is saviour
part 31 family kidnapped ....
part 32 dance basanthi ....
part 33 devils end
part 34 kidnapping nandu
part 35 didi manu
part 36 pari maa
part 37 pune story
part 38 fighting love
part 39 monster spot
part 40 mumbai mansion
part 41 girls vs boys
part 42 family support
part 43 decisions
part 44 anger control
part 45 engagement date
part 46 surprise
part 45 proposal
part 46 matching ....
part 47 pranks day ...
A small poll
part 48 boy friend πŸ’•girl friend
part 49 bad dream ....
part 50 cute fights ....
part 51 family cricket
part 52 girls ruling ....
note
part 53 surprise or shock
part 54 desperate measure .....
part 55 experiences in couple show
part 56 fun show ......
part 57 lady love ki alvida .........
part 58 change in lives ....
Part 59 baby honey
Part 60 my monster
part 61 kidnap story ...
part 62 mystery revealed
part 63 life time kidnap
part 64 island fun
part 65 fun calling
part 66 plan with fun ..
part 67 boy &friend @cabir
part 68 bachelor party ...
part 69 side effects
part 70 mehandi masti
part 71 sangeeth fun
part 73 wedding gift ...
part 74 space mystery
part 75 good news
part 76 my wish
part 77 official fab 5
part 78 married rockstar
part 79 sudden attack
part 80 my lady love .
Epilogue

part 72 south indian wedding

5K 453 42
By manumystery

My lady love

Part 72

Manik : gulab jamun with vanilla ice cream your favourite saying he fed her ......

She smiled looking at him......

Cabir : oye what is special in your cup .....

Nandu : its ice cream ......

Mia : ice cream for me ....

Than manik told rishu to get ice cream from fridge ......Than everyone got it served .....

Raj : it's yummy combination ...manik from where did you know this ....

Manik : it's not mine it's nandu favourite. .....

Raj : that's y  it's yummy ....You have no taste at all....

Manik is just looking at raj with open mouth ....Nandu took a spoon of gulab jamun and fed him.....Rest all started laughing ......

Than cabir started the projector ......It started showing all the pictures of old couples ......First starting from dadi ....Till the birth of everyone ....
After that they showed all the pics of nandu manik from childhood to till date ......Everyone started saying the story behind pics ....teasing each other....They all cherished all the old memories ......

After that everyone left to their rooms to take rest .......Bcoz next day is haldi And after that the other day they have many rituals of south indian wedding and punjabi wedding  .......

Next morning .......

Everyone got ready in yellow dresses..
As it's haldi .....manik came out fully ready in his dress.....

Looking ever handsome .......

Than everyone made him sit on the couch .....

Neo : wait my daughter has to come ....

Everyone are waiting for nandu .....
She came down looking beautiful .....

They both are made to sit on the seat .....Than one by one everyone came And started applying haldi....
Started by nani nanu ....And the last one was rishab.....

Than nandu just saw manik sitting beside her with less haldi....She dumped haldi water on him and ran away .....He started running behind her ....But she went and hide behind raj...

Raj : kya dekhrahi ho .....Go have a bath .....He says very seriously.....

Manik immediately stepped back ....
He is still scared of his dad's anger .....
But suddenly he felt someone beside him....With a bowl of haldi...He turned to see ishitha and rohit .... On either side of manik.....ishu dumped the haldi on raj face .....And rohit side hugged manik......Bcoz rohit is manik support system ......

Manik immediately caught nandu .....
She is struggling in his grip ......

Raman : baby ....You can easily knock him....You can fight with multiple people ....He is just one.....

Nandu just turned to look at manik bcozz ......He is holding her both hands behind her back .....

Nandu nodes in no to raman making manik smile brightly  ......But suddenly they both are dumped in water .....
nandu Looked at manik with a cute pout ...They both looked up to see shrusthi mia and all the youngsters  laughing at them .........

Nandu : it's all bcoz of you ....

Manik held his ear ....Sorry ....

Nandu just hugged him tightly pulling his hand........Then more water is splashed on the making them completely wet .....The whole family  became wet by throwing water on each other ......

Than the whole family got ready after having a bath ......They all are getting things ready for ganesh pooja.....

Bcoz as per south indian rituals .....
They pray to ganesha ji first ...

The whole family sat together .....The pandit who came there with body gaurds ....Did the pooja ......

He blessed everyone ......

They all enjoyed the day...... Next day morning everyone got up early bcoz amms said there is ritual to do in the morning.....

All the gents ....Took away manik to the back yard and made him sit on the chair ......

All the ladies took nandu to the terrace .....Bcoz this ritual is to be done seperately .....

Than one by one all the ladies applied haldi to nandu and after that they did arthi of nandu  ....They took a seive and held it above nandu head ....And first poured milk ......

Then water of sandal wood paste is mixed in water .........kumkum water .....Turmeric water .....Finally some flowers are added to water....All these five buckets are showered on her by the seive ....After that nandu is taken inside .....And asked to fresh up ....

On the other side .....After leaving nandu in her room to get ready they moved to manik....To see him fully drenched in haldi......All the sisters of manik did the arthi and took their shagun.....Bcoz in South Indian wedding aarthi is done by sisters and groom side family give them money as shagun........

After that even he is showered with water.....Like nandu .....

Even they took manik to get fresh up ....

They all took rest for sometime ....And had breakfast....After that .....

They got divided as two teams.....Bcoz some rituals are to be performed at the same time .......

So nandini is just made to wear a saree and she is brought down...Even manik is made to wear sherwani and brought down.....

Actually this ritual happens in their houses separately but as they are together ....They are doing in the same house.....

Then they made both of the sit on chairs ......

Shrusthi started applying alta on the legs of manik......Bcoz this ritual is done by sisters ......She did it against the wish of manik.....

Then both the bride and groom are kept this special tilak .....And even nandini is made to wear all the jewellery ....Making her look like a bride ....

Then they keep a black dot on the cheeks ......Left side for girls and right side for boys .....Everyone blessed both of them .....

After that nandini is made to do gowri puja .......

After gowri puja ....They all rested for that day .....Bcoz remaining rituals are on the next day .....

Everyone sat together and asked amms the remaining rituals ......After that they all took rest nandu left to sleep with raman and ishitha...Bcoz both bride and groom should not be in the same ......Even manik cribbed to be with nandu but atlast he moved to rohit and swetha room....Like childhood they made him sleep ....
Even mia joined them.....avni moved away with raj ....Than neo even took roli with them making her happy  .....
All the youngsters moved with their parents to sleep on seeing nandu.....

Next morning everyone ....Got up early and got ready ..........

They all got ready and moved  out ....
Bcoz wedding is not happening in the house .....

First half of them moved with the groom ....They made him sit on the mandap.....pandit made him to do puja ....After that ......He is asked to go for kasi yatra .....

Manik : no....I'm not going ......

Raj : manik it's a ritual ....Even raman did that .....

Manik  : no I'm not doing it ......

Ishu : nandu ke saath shaadi karna ya nahi .....

Manik : karna hae .....

Ishu : than do as i say ....

Manik: ok....Saying ...He started to walk out ....Going for kasi yatra ......

Cabir : arey manik you can't go leaving my sister .......bechari meri behan can't live without this monster .....
He says dramatically ....And stops manik.....

Than all the brothers of nandu stop manik and wash his feet and make him sit on the mandap....manik is made to perform all the rituals ......

After sometime nandu is brought out of the house .....She is carried by her akash mamu and her bhai ......Bcoz this ritual is done by maternal uncle and brothers. .....

What she saw made her speechless ....Her happiness has no bounds ......

Bcoz the wedding is done in a boat ......
She is made to get in ....

She felt more happy on seeing everything inside .....she saw a cloth in front of manik held by mia navya ......

She is made to sit in Front of the cloth between raman and ishu.....Opposite to them behind the cloth sat manik and on either side of him sat raj neo ......

Then they performed the rituals of kanyadan....And are about to wash the feet of manik....He didn't let them do that .....

Manik : no they are not touching my feet .....

Ishu : that's the ritual manu ....

Manik: what kind of a ritual it is i dont want it .....

Amms : listen to me manik......Here raman is not touching your feet ....
This mandap is called very sacred and the groom is treated as lord  vishnu and the bride goddess lakshmi ....They wash your legs bcoz as a ritual ....So stop it and let them do the rituals ......

Then they asked manik to put his legs in a plate ....And raman washed it when ishitha is pouring water ....

After ....They are given jeera and jaggery paste placed on a beetal leaf...This is the main ritual in South indian wedding ....Bcoz at the time of muhurat ....They keep that on each other's head which mean they are married ....

Than the cloth between them is removed .....And they are made to sit beside each other .....They perform ....
Puja together ....

After the puja .....They are tied with each other ....

After that they ask the groom to  tie a sacred yellow thread in the neck of the bride ......Which symbolises that she is married ......

They make the groom tie three knots ......After that he fills her hair  partition with sindoor ......

Then rice grains mixed with turmeric powder are placed in both their hands and are asked to put on each other .....

Manik puts them on nandu easily ....
But sits straight not letting her put them on his head ....She keeps a cute pout .....Then he bends down ...She pours the whole plate of grains on his head ......Even he does the same .....

Then pandit ji asks for a pot of water ....And three rings one made of gold ....The other copper ...Third one silver .....

It is said that the one who picks up the majority rings will rule the other in married life ......

Eveyone starts encouraging .....First time manik takes the rings of copper and silver ...Nandu takes out gold ring ....

Second time nandu takes gold and copper ....manik only finds silver ....

Third time nandu pinches his hand and takes away all three rings .....

Pandit says that ...She will always have an upper hand in their married life .....Nandu smiles broadly.....manik keeps a fake sad face .....

Than they are made to stand .....
Holding each other's small finger ....

To be continued.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 6.3K 56
This is a Story of Rockstar Manik Malhotra and a Fairy who come in fairyland for a reason.
529K 25.7K 93
A family story. How two different people become one and handle the new journey. Their journey from meeting each other and getting married.πŸ’•
179K 13.2K 22
β€’ Winner - The Rose Awards 2022 β€’ 1st Runner Up - The Hawa Mahal Awards 2022 β€’ Cover credit - @_littlebitcrazy_ She was a broken girl and her broken...