𝓽𝓪𝓮𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴

By kootete

Its all about taekook What I include in the story: -FLUFF -ANGST -ROMANCE -FLUFF AGAIN!! im sorry i did not... More

Intro!
My ship
Flashback
Argue [1]
Argue [2]
Jealous
Jealous [2]
Jealous [3]
My shorty baby
Bad boy?
Calico Cat [Y.M]
Not an update!!
Spoiled [1]
Spoiled [2]
Run BTS ep 84 (BTS)
Insecure
Wedding
Kookie
REQUEST
Wrong Number
Angel
Vampire [1]
Wee Woo
Concert
Taekook Gay
Ignore
Teacher
What Innocence? [M]
Trust and Love
Cuddle Weather
REQUEST
Family
Confront
Dance Coach [M]
Vampire [2]
Sleepy
Birthday Surprise Failed
Stay
Paint
Mcdo Date

Cook

4.4K 123 31
By kootete

Causes: MPREG

Taehyung wandered around the grocery store, finding something to cook for him and Jungkook's special day. Their 2nd year anniversary.

Taehyung picked out many food, that Jungkook likes because he might be hungry when he's back from his work.

Soon he got home and prepare everything. He checks the time, which says its already 4 pm. Which means he's going to be home any hour now.

Taehyung happily cooked while he prepare his gift for his husband. He hides it into the cabinet and grin to himself.

"Ggukiw will sure like it." Taehyung said to himself as he continues cooking.

-

Taehyung already prepared everything as soon as he got finished from cooking. He placed the plates and etc. He also cleaned the house after.

"Its already 7 pm, where is he?" Taehyung asked to himself. He put up his phone, still on the dining table, waiting for him.

To: ggukie

where r uuuu?? :)

Sent!

He closed his phone after that. While waiting for him, he sat down on the couch first and watch some cooking show.

From: Minnie

taehyungiee!! I know u and jeon r taking ur time now ;) just want to say that tomorrow night, we'll have a dinner at mine.

-

To: Minnie

Ggukie is not here yet :(( okie noted minnie

-

From: Minnie

Why he isnt there yet?

-

To: Minnie

He must be busy today :( i hope he's here already :(

-

From: Minnie

Okie, goodnighty babie enjoy ur day. Night is still young! Love you

-

To: Minnie

Love u too babe.

-

Taehyung's still waiting for him, its already 9 pm. 3 hours and their anniversary is already over.

He sighed as he almost cleans up the dining table when he heard someone opening the door.

He run towards it and saw Jungkook rubbing his forehead while calling someone.

Taehyung welcomed him with a warm smile and took his coat off. He must be stressing out. He massage Jungkook's back.

"Okay, just do your job!" Jungkook shouted over the phone. Yup, he can do that. He's a freaking CEO.

Jungkook stood up as he goes in the dining table and saw many food.

"Is this for me?" Jungkook asked, his voice is still irritated from what happened earlier.

"Yup." Taehyung giggled as he fixed his glasses. Taehyungs worried that maybe Jungkook forgot about his anniversary.

"Okay." Jungkook took a bite from Taehyungs' cooked food. The food which is Jungkooks' favorite food. Because its his first time making it.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" Jungkook suddenly spit what he just put into his mouth. Taehyung stood shock, shaking.

"Its your favorite." Taehyung replied, getting some tissues.

"What? POOP IS NOT MY FAVORITE FOOD." Taehyung was shocked about his comment. He knows that he's not good at cooking, but this is such a negative thing to say. He could've just criticised him.

"Okay then. Din't eat that, eat the other food." Taehyung cleaned the spit, as tears builds up.

"I'll just eat what's on the fridge. Maybe the other ones you cooked taste shit." Jungkook leaves a rude comment as he goes near the refrigerator and get some food.

He leaves Taehyung there, cleaning while wiping his own tears. Jungkook never commented like that when he cooks. He looked at the food and sighed, he sat down and ate them alone.

"Might as well give him my gift later. Maybe his mood will change after." Taehyung thinks positive. After he ate someone of his cooked food. He washed the plate and put on the fridge those that weren't ate.

He opens the cabinet and pulled out his gift. After that he goes, where Jungkook is and give him the gift.

"I'm not in the mood for your bullshit today." Jungkook said straightly.

Taehyung kept those tears from falling down.

"And I'm not in the mood for your bullshit too." He said. Jungkook sighed and scoot the box over, making it fall down.

"The food earlier taste shit. Maybe you should've not try cooking." Jungkook negativly said as Taehyung burst out crying.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT MY COOKING SKILLS. I DON'T REALLY CAEE THAT IT MADE MY HEART HURT. I REALLY DON'T CARE! BUT YOU, YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT IT WAS OUR FREAKING 2ND YEAR ANNIVERSARY AND NOW YOU'RE BULLSHITTING ON ME. I DID MY BEST ON COOKING THAT OK! I TRIED! I'M SORRY THAT I MAKE AN EFFORT. I'M SORRY OKAY?" Taehyung shouted, making Jungkook stunned. Shit. Taehyung picks up the gift and throw it to Jungkook.

"Happy 2nd year anniversary." He said as he wipes his tears. He goes upstairs and banged the door.

Jungkook's still frozen from his place. How could he forget. How could he be fucking asshole to his husband? Why is he like this? He maybe stresaed but he should'nt have done that. He opened the little box.

A bracelet with his initial and Taehyung's initial. As a little boy was carved in between.

A letter falls down.

Hey ggukie! Happy anniversary! I love you with my whole heart! I'm really thankful because I've got a wonderful husband. Now we're on the stage, building a family. I'm pregnant! And its a boy! Isn't it cute! We're having a family ggukie! We're gonna have a little bear running around the house! I'm so excited! This is the most precious gift that I have given! Love you ggukie! Happy anniversary again!

Tae bear :>

Jungkook sniffled. He's crying his shit out. He's crying because he regrets having a fight with Taehyung when a new like this makes him happy. He puts on the bracelet and cries to himself.

"I'm a fucking asshole." He kept on telling himself.

-

Taehyung woke up with a beautiful smell coming from downstairs. His eyes looked so puffed because of what happened last night. He stood up and follow the lovely smell.

He saw Jungkook downstairs, making pancakes. Taehyung hesistated if he will go there or not. But he is his husband he should help him.

Taehyung walked towards the kitchen, he ignored the other as he gets the milk from the fridge. He poured down into the two glass. He placed the plates on the table.

He felt an arms, hugging him from the back. Taehyung was frozen at the place.

"I'm sorry bear." Jungkook said. He knows a sorry is not enough.

Taehyung just nodded as he continues to fix the table.

Jungkook handed Taehyung something, making him stop his tracks.

"I got you that yesterday night. I'm a freaking asshole because of what I did. I knoe you can't forgive me easily but I will do my best so that you'll forgive me." Jungkook said, looking down while Taehyung gives him a straight face.

He opened the paper bag as he saw a little glove, or the babies glove. He also saw a pair of little shoes and a tshirt saying 'I love my dads'.

Taehyung teared up as a pair of hands hugged him from the back.

"There's also something there." Jungkook whispered.

Taehyung saw a ring. Not just any ring but the ring of Jungkook. The ring that comes from his mother when she died. Taehyung knows it.

"She told me to give it to someone I love. To someone I hurted. To someone who I will be having a family. To someone who cherished me. To someone who did not give up. She told me to give it to you actually. She said that you're the perfect pair for me. She said that you're a lovely person. She told me that if I hurted you, I'll give you that because being married is not just about being happy and lovey. It is also having the darkest moments of our life." Jungkook said, making Taehyung sobbed on his arms.

"I'm really sorry baby. I was really stressed out from work yesterday. That I becamr insensitve of things. I'm literally the worst person." Jungkook said as Taehyung looked at him.

"You're not worst. You're just having the worst day okay? Remember that." Taehyung said wiping Jungkook's tears.

"I'm sorry if I cooked like a shit last night." Taehyung added.

"No you did not. Its just that you added too much salt. I'm sorry that I called it shit. Your food are the best." Jungkook said, kissing Taehyungs' cheeks.

"I'll teach you how to make my favorite food okay?" Jungkook said, as Taehyung looked at him and smiled.

"But we have to go to Minnie's house later. They will be having a dinner." Taehyung said, going to his place when Jungkook picked him up.

"Nope. We' re celebrating today." Jungkook said kissing him. Taehyung giggled and kissed him back.

"And we'll name our baby." Jungkook nuzzled into Tae's neck.

"Of course."

To: Minnie

Not going today! Gon celebrate with my bubby.

Sent!

-

From: Minnie

:( tHATS SAD BUT OK HAVE FUN U TWO ;)))

-

To: Minnie

Oh babie Minnie. We can't but it is possible though. I'm pregnant.

-

From: Minnie

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! I'M GOING THERE FIRST!

"He snapped."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 10.7K 43
عادةً ما تأتي العائِلة أولاً، بضجيجها، وحِسها، وحروبِها الدائِمة رغماً عن أمانِها المُستقر، جيشك المُتصدي، محطة إيصالك، ملجأك الدائِم، ويقينك الوحيد،...
237K 7.5K 169
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
28.4K 52 19
just my thoughts tyy for 20k reads in just over a week BTW MY INSTA USERNAME IS NOW @yum1kim_