I BECAME HIS ZULU BRIDE

By veronicadlamino

Ajax needed a change for a while being a billionaire is not easy with everyone throwing themselves at him . H... More

tired*(chapter 1)
perfect place*(chapter 2)
possible new friend*(chapter 3)
another possible friend,*(chapter 4)
lunch at the palace* (cp 5)
this is too akwaad* (cp6)
another stroll with the prince* (cp 7)
phone call from home*(chapter 8)
hunting*(chapter 9)
going back to the village*(chapter 10)
cooking*(chapter 11)
maiden dance (1)* (chapter 12)
maiden dance (2)*(chapter 13)
maiden dance (3)*(chapter 14)
chosen*(chapter 15)
uncertain bride*(chapter 16)
foreseen destiny*(chapter 17)
the gift* (chapter 18)
wedding training*(chapter 19)
wedding night (2)* (chapter 21)
pampered wife*(chapter 22)
flight home*(chapter 23)
two?*(chapter 24)
in his arms again* (chapter 25)
the parents disagree*(chapter 26)
shocking the parents*(chapter 27)
why won't you believe me*(28)
disowned parents*(29)
I'll take care of you*(30)
the crying child*(31)
sad eyes*(32)
land of illusion*(33)
twins of different colours*(34)
it's time to go back home*(35)
queen mother*(36)
Nina's story* ( 37)
they return*(38)
karma strikes , i forgive*(39)
Nina conceived*(40)
Another bun in the oven*(41)
Nina's son*(42)
My little girl*(43)
our happy days*(44)
characters People!!😁😁
Author's note

wedding day (1)* (chapter 20)

29.3K 1.2K 145
By veronicadlamino

Our wedding day came quicker than expected , my grandfather had come a few days before that. I was amazed when I met him , his husband and my uncle.

My uncle is very identical to my father I found out their twins which was kind of odd since he seemed very different from my father. Looking at him I finally saw how my father would look if he tried to smile .

Very handsome. Mariam, taught them about the roles they had to play at the wedding ceremony. Since my wedding day had finally come , I sat on a chair as Mariam and Lebo fixed me up.

They put all the beads on me and the last touch was the traditional hat . I had to admit I looked good , too good really.

We finally left the house and the ceremony began , first was the sitting on the mat , then the gifts , the bed and the speeches.

Throughout the whole ceremony , the queen mother's face was unsightly and Nina, openly glared at me , talk about making me uncomfortable at my own wedding ceremony.

Finally we had the food and drinks , I was happy about that part , I love food after all. My husband had his signature stoic expression throughout the whole ceremony.

I did not mind though , I liked that only I got to see his other expressions. Mariam, looked at me and smirked , her expression was really mischievous.

"Ajax , I've got condoms you know" my eyes went wide at that , "why do you have those ?" I asked my voice all but a whisper.

"For protection ofcaurse, tonight might get heated" , my cheeks spotted a red hue at her words , I hoped Sthe, did not hear her . I did not want him to get any ideas , my chrysanthemum was on the line , I was not going to risk it.

"Sister in law , we won't be needing those so you can keep them , I plan to make him round with my child you know".

My eyes widened once more , was I really married to such a shameless man? I began to question my decision once more. Strangely in my heart I felt very happy , "round with your child? You must be insane".

The queen mother said with an unhappy tone of voice. She began to laugh, "enjoy tonight , you don't know it might be your last" . Her words send cold shivers up my spine .

I felt my body tremble because of the sudden chill that washed all over me . Everyone looked at me with pitiful eyes and I hated it. My grandfather looked at me too and his eyes were asking what was going on .

I just shrugged as if it was nothing , but I knew it was something , something beyond me . The woman was after my life , I touched the bead necklace that grandma gave to me and instantly a strange calm washed over me .

I avoided the queen mother's eyes the whole ceremony , either than that ,my wedding day was a blast if I do say so myself . Immediately after the ceremony Sthe, picked me up bridal style and took me to our marital hut.

I was really nervous , he placed me gently on the soft bed and looked into my eyes , his eyes glimmering with a certain fire filled passion I've never seen before and slowly he leaned down and our lips met .

I pulled him closer and like that he made love to me ever so gently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 17.4K 37
Jay didn't come from a place filled with happily ever afters. He was a black kid growing up in Harlem. Like most boys in his neighborhood Jay was dra...
3K 131 11
S I B U S I S I W E. Born from poverty die rich , the place where you come from and where you were born should be the motivation of your future that...
51.3K 3K 24
Profligacy ~Reckless extravagance or wastefulness in the use of resources. ~Licentious or dissolute behaviour. Growing up as the heir to one of th...
26.7K 869 43
Kai Summers is a Afro-Caribbean born immigrant to the US. Kai is humble and one of the sweetest persons you will ever meet although his living situat...