Shooting In The Dark. ( A Lar...

By boobearsbum

Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson were best friends from the very beginning. But somewhere along the way the l... More

Larry Stylinson
One.
Two.
Three.
Four, A.
Four, B.
Five.
Six.

Seven.

14.4K 451 326
By boobearsbum

Oh hey guys! I'm alive, in case any of you still care about my story. So yeah. I don't know what happened here. I just started typing and I actually kinda like it compared to the other version I wrote that was god awful. Excuse my semi-corrupt mind that tends to make everything smutty. I tried to limit it and it worked to an extent I think. Oh, and sorry for my like three month disappeance, but I'm not gonna burden you with details so just...thanks for staying with this story and hopefully it won't be so long for the next update, considering I already have it planned. 40,000+ views is amazing and I love you for reading. thanks                                                                                                                -Vera

Oh and dedicated to MyLifeChoice for voting for being my 400th vote :)

Seven.

This story is switching from first person point of view to third person.

 Louis woke up in his bed, memories of last night a little blurry. He remembers going out with Lucy yesterday, much to Harry's dismay. Louis knew he was hurting Harry by spending more time with Lucy and not with him, but he just missed Luce so much over these couple of years. Plus, Louis thought Harry may have been being a wee bit over-dramatic over this whole situtation but, seriously, who was Louis to judge. Louis made a mental note to spend his day with Harry today as he slowly and very un-graciously fell out of bed.

The next thing he remembers is Lucy bringing him to an odd building that afternoon and who he thought he saw in the crowd of London streets. Louis put that thought in the back of his brain though. He was dillusional, clearly. He was tired and walking around all day, and obviously having Lucy back also brought the old memories back that he kept so safely hidden in the back cobweb-filled corner of his mind. There was no possible way, nope he refused to believe it.

He remembers being out of it, for the remainder of the time he spent with Lucy, so he went home, only to find it cold, empty and lonely. He did the only thing he really could do, text his Hazzabean (Lou giggling at his own childish nickname for Harry) and demanding his presence and that he feed him. Harry, being the whipped one he was, complied easily.

 That was another thing that Louis had noticed about Harry, how devoted he was to him. He found it incredibly endearing, and he may or may not have abused the fact that Harry would do anything for him. It was adorable, Harry being like a little kitten.

 Louis never looked more past it. He just thought that Harry was a people pleaser and since they were best friends, he wanted Louis to be pleased the most, but only if he knew the real reason. If he only knew that when Harry came home the night before, a bag of frozen taquitoes and a bottle of champagne in his hand, that Harry never wanted to be anywhere else. Louis just thought it was too good to be true, but if they opened their eyes just a little wider they would see that Harry was Louis' and Louis was Harry's, they were both just to oblivious to notice.

 Harry was still mad at himself. He wanted to be mad at Lou, but he just couldn't and it sucked. Nope, he was a little disheartened, maybe, but nope, no resentment towards Lou. 

Harry figures that Lou will eventually come around and that he needs to give him space, almost kill with him kindness, unitl he spills and he has a plan before Louis even walks down the stairs.

Lou looks at Harry with half-lidded sleep filled eyes, grumbling his greeting for the morning. Harry thought Lou was precious this morning. Hair sticking up in various different directions, loose t-shirt rumpled and worn. HIs pants slung low on his hips, so most of his boxers were showing along with a thick strip of tanned skin, in a way that Harry only thought could look sexual, but as he watched Lou bump into almost everything on his way to the teapot, those thoughts were quickly shut down. Not that Harry didn't find him attractive, cause oh boy attractive was an understatement, but he just looked too innocent that Harry felt guilty for thinking all the ways that he could ruin Louis' innocence.

"Good morning, sunshine!" Harry smiled toothily, shaking all inappropriate thoughts of Louis out of his current framed of mind. He watched as Louis made his way to Harry, who was leaning against the kitchen island, mug in hand. Louis collapsed into Harry's arms resting his head on Harry's broad shoulder, as he breathed hot onto Harry's neck.

"Too early." or at least that's what Harry thinks he says either that or 'froo shirley' but close enough, he's just suprised that Louis' is forming syllables this early. Harry places his mug on the counter behind them and wraps his arms around Lou, pulling him in closer to his-suprise,suprise-shirtless chest. He rubs soothing circles across the expanse of Lou's back, gently tracing the rise of Louis' spine.

"I know, but at least we get tonight off." Harry says with enthusiasm. The vibrations from Louis' muffled response make Harry smile. They stayed like that for awhile, sharing each other's body heat, until the whistle on the teapot sounds. Harry pries the reluctant smaller boy off of him turns him towards the steaming pot and gives him a  small slap on his ass, to get him moving. Louis barks ( yes, actually barks) and shoots Harry a tiny glare. Louis hopes that Harry didn't realize the blush that formed on his cheeks, but judging by the cheeky smirk on the curly haired boy, he's positive that he is wrong.

Louis makes his way to the teapot to pour himself some tea, completely aware off Harry's stare on his back. He turns around to catch Harry's stare, but Harry is already up and moving to sit on the large couch in their living room and switches on the tv. 

Louis prepared his tea and slowly made his way to the couch as Harry flipped through the channels. He plopped down and cuddled up to Harry, making sure not to spill his freshly made  tea for he wouldn't have the patience to make another and couldn't function without his daily does of caffeine.

Louis and Harry both let out contented sighs and settled in further before settling on a show.

"Ooooh, stop!" Those were the first comprehendible words spoken by him all morning. Harry went back to the channel Louis told him to stop at and laughed loudly at Louis' suggestion. Louis looked up at Harry and gave a slight tug on his curls, telling him to shut up.

"Hello there! My name is Declan Waynowski and this is Weekly Larry Stylinson Watch. Now, last segment , we talked up Harry Styles possibly falling for bandmate Louis Tomlinson and vice versa. But we have a couple of photographs to show you before we get a little too excited... First we have a very interesting picture of a very pretty woman, entering the Stylinson residence." They showed a blurry picture of Lucy entering the flat late a couple of night's ago when she had first arrived. "No big deal, right? It isn't the first time a lady has been pictured arriving at Harry and Lou's flat. Well, that's what I thought, until I saw the next couple of pictures that a lovely viewer has so kindly sent in." The next picture was of Harry leaving with a scowl on his face, to meet up with the boys and the picture adjacent was of Lucy and Louis' leaving together and even Louis had to admit to himself how coupley they looked. He felt Harry tense beside him and Louis lifted a hand to massage Harry's shoulder, the one that Louis' head wasn't resting on. "And don't forget these ones!" More picture flashed of the boy's adventures yesterday, Louis couldn't help the sad, depressed manner in which Harry carried himself yesterday and he felt guilty. Louis couldn't help but feel like he was the cause and tightened his grip around Harry's lithe body.

Harry, at first, didn't find this little mini-series threatening, he found is rather amusing that so many people were so concerned with Harry and Lou's love life, really he did. But at this moment watching this cuddled up with Lou, he was getting worried. They were catching on. The host had a knowing look on his eyes and that scared Harry shitless, honestly. It would be one thing if the feeling were reciprocated, but he just didn't know and that's what scared him. He wanted to come out, but only if he had Louis with him.

"But don't worry Larry fans! I suspect that there is nothing going on between Louis and this mystery brunette, but only time will tell. Until next time." and with that Harry shut the tv off.

Lou was feeling guilty like maybe he made Harry feel unwanted so he did the only thing he could think of.

"I'm yours Hazza, yeah?" Louis leans up and places a sweet chaste kiss on his cheek, before scampering out of the room. Harry feels his cheeks flush, but he grins because Louis always knew exactly what to say. Harry just hopes that he isn't just reading too much into this.

The day passed in a string of boring interviews same old questions, same old answers. The boys were carted of from place to place, while thousands of girls screamed in their faces. They were more than grateful, just it all got a little tedious after a while.

It wasn't until about nine thirty at night that the boys were sent home, McDonald's in their hands and Louis was far from amused.

"Harold." Louis whined as he plopped his whole body down on the couch. "You lied."

Harry shut and locked the door to their flat, with a small smile. He took off his shoes and placed his keys, in the glass bowl near the door before walking towards Louis with a guilty smile on his face.

"I know, I'm sorry babe." Harry said kneeling on the floor in front of Louis and pushing his fringe out of his eyes, he always like when he pushed his hair back. "But how about this we eat and then we'll pop in another movie and snuggle." 

Harry's heart beat a little faster at Louis moment of hesitation, would Louis really deny hi-

"Sounds lovely, Hazza as long as I get to pick the movie!" And Louis was up and running to the movie shelf before Harry even processed his words. Harry made a long pffft noise before moving to claim his spot on the couch. Louis popped the movie in silently and moved to the opposite side of the couch to eat his dinner.

Harry and Louis didn't waste much time eating their food, and before the previews were over all their food had been consumed. Harry helped Louis carry their garbage into the kitchen, while Louis grabbed a couple of beers. Harry raced back to the couch and layed down, taking up the entire length of it, making sure there was minimal room for Lou to lay down. Harry smiled at his childish plan to get that much closer to Louis and decided to add an extra effect of taking his shirt off.

When Louis walked in he just raised an eyebrow and started the movie, placing Harry's beer beside him and walking to sit in the arm chair diagonal from the couch, clearly not falling for Harry's plan. Harry harumph-ed and leaned over to look at Lou with wide green eyes and a sad expression but, all Lou could look at was Harry's big, pouting, full, red lips and all he could think was how much he would like to taste them. Just like that, his resolve melted and he was picking himself and his beer up and heading over to Harry's awaiting body, before he even knew he was doing it.

Harry smiled, dimples and all and sighed in content as Louis gently laid himself on top of Harry's long body, carefully resting his head on his chest like a pillow.

"Happy now?" Louis teased nuzzling his nose into Harry's chest, savoring his scent and soft skin once again.

"Very much so." Harry said looking at the beautiful boy in his arms once again and sighing in complacency. as he carded his fingers throung Louis' fringe, pushing it back out of his face.

Harry wondered what the world would think if they really knew what celebrities did in their free time, well, with what little free time they did manage to acquire. Did they think they just threw parties all the time and never slept? or maybe they thought that they had assistants at their sides, feeding them grapes and waving palm-tree fans. Harry snorted at his own jokes as Louis absent mindedly traced gently patterns across his gentle skin, if only they knew that this is what they do, well it's what Harry and Louis do at least.

It only took about five minutes before the beer was almost gone and Harry had yet to even glance at the movie. He was too focused on a certain popstar that was laying across his chest and he watched in amusement as Louis drank his beer sideways. He was quite talented at it, if Harry says so himself, but Harry had been working at this plan all day and now was a good time to bring it up, he thought. He was just curious really.

"Why didn't you tell me about Lucy, Lou?"

Louis tensed slightly and on a moment's notice Louis decided to do something a little risqué, even for him. In his mind it was the perfect plan. It was just too tempting for him, Harry's smooth porcelain skin was right there all warm and firm. Maybe he'll regret it later but the temptation was just a little too much and this conversation wasn't one he wanted to have at this exact moment. This always seemed to be a compromising position for them both anyways.

So with his mind made up, Louis went to take another sip of beer and 'accidently' spilled it all over Harry's chest missing  his mouth almost completely. He grinned devilishy as Harry whined above him.

"Louuuuuuu, now I've got beer all ove-"

Harry was interrupted as a gasp sounded from his lips as he felt a warm, tingling sensation all over his chest that made goosebumps errupt all over his body. He tilted his head slightly to see what he knew was happening, but needing comfirmation and what he saw made Harry's heart race at what seemed to be a dangerous, life-threatening rate. Because all Harry could see was Louis Tomlinson licking and sucking all the beer off Harry's bare chest.

Harry tried to supress his moans, but that just didn't seem possible when Louis fucking Tomlinson decided it would be okay to look up at Harry while conitnuing his now unnecessary licking and sucking across the expanse of Harry's chest. Louis' blue eyes didn't even falter for a second, keeping them purely locked on Harry's green ones as he continued kitten-licking everywhere from Harry's left nipple to the base of his neck. 

Louis' decided that he didn't regret his decision to have a little fun, especially when he got nothing but a very positive reaction out of Harry. He was pretty sure that Harry's small barely audible moans and gasps were going to be burned into his memory for a very, very long time. Not to mention his new wanking material for the next few weeks. When Louis decided that he has gone on to long and Harry would start to get supicious now that all the beer was gone, he traced his lips up the side of his neck, gently pressing against his pulse point and feeling the thrumming of his heart and how quickly it was moving. He did nothing more than press, not quite a kiss, but not just a brush either.

Harry thought he was going to go insane and if Louis didn't stop soon, Harry was going to have to do something he might regret in the morning, like push him into the couch and have his way with him. Harry chided his own mind for his thoughts. Much to Harry's dismay, or pleasure - he still hadn't decided which one it was to him at the moment- Louis' didn't stop as he trailed his lips up Harry's jaw, always touching but never pressing all the way down, up to his ear where he stopped.

"Mmmmm." He hummed in satisfaction. Louis breathed a couple of times against his ear before gaining the courage to speak words to the exasperated boy beneath him and Harry's heart felt like it was just going to give out under the intensity. Harry's breath was embarrassingly short and, he felt like it was loud enough to be heard over the now forgotten movie. "Whooops." Louis said in a mock-apologetic voice. Harry was so in his own world that he didn't even realize how purposeful this situation actually was, but before he could come to his senses, Louis spoke again. 

"Well, I'm going to bed. Night Styles." Louis' spoke like that whole entire incident never even happened and with that Louis hopped off of him and walked off to his bedroom and Harry would be lying if he said he didn't watch as he walked, or more like strutted, confidently away. It wasn't until he heard the slight click of Louis' door, that he groaned in realization.

Louis spilt the beer on him to avoid the conversation.

He felt like such a dumbass, to be frank, and just as quickly as his hopes for Louis' requited love shot up, they quickly were shot back down.

Harry picked himself up picking up the empty beer bottles and turning of the moive, which he still didn't know the name of and trudged his way up to his bed, throwing himself down with a loud grunt.

Louis left Harry hot, hard, and confused as he threw the covers over himself.

Harry Styles just got played, yet he really didn't mind.

 Tumblr : boobearsbumblog.tumblr.com   <-------------- in case y'all care ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 150 20
Louis and Harry are your typical teenagers and have "hated" each other for as long as they can remember. One night at a party Harry finds Louis drunk...
9.5K 53 63
Lily Carter's best friends are Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Harry Styles from One Direction. She's been friends with the...
3.9K 57 26
Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Liam are all best friends from the very beginning of their remembered childhood. This fan-fiction catches the happines...
62.2K 873 23
Delilah has always been best friends growing up with Louis Tomlinson until she moves and he auditions on x factor. He loses all contact with her unti...