๐๐‹๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐„

By fallon_14

Blame On Me for not having my own back Blame On Me that my parents were not around Blame On Me that I did n... More

cast members.
C1.
C2.
C3.
C4.
C5.
C6.
C7.
C8.
C9.
C11.
C12.
C13.
C14.
C15.
C16.
C17.
C18.
epilogue.
second book.

C10.

3.5K 126 29
By fallon_14

DARRELL THOMPSON.
one week later.

I lit up my blunt and leaned back on the car closing my eyes.

I felt somebody touching my body and I kept my eyes closed

"Damn you fine what you doing out here all alone." she said putting her hands on my shoulder

I opened up my eyes letting out the smoke of my blunt and looked at ol girl she was fine ass hell to be honest she really had a good body shape and all.

"What's yo name shawty." I said her."

"Kellie." she said.

"Yo face look familiar I seen you somewhere." asking her.

"I don't know have you."

"Shid I don't know I'm asking you baby."

"Take me to your place so we can have some fun."

"Damn ma you came to late I got a girl."

"Fuck her and be with me baby."

Imani could wait I really been waiting for us to have sex again but she been scared and shit and making a nigga get all in his feeling but she just gone have to be.

"Aight come on then." I said finishing my blunt getting back in the car.

***

IMANI HOPE.

"No London come on you watch this movie every time." I said."

"Come on girl boyz in the hood is good movie."

"And we watch that movie every time you pick out a movie."

"Well than what you wanna watch."

"Poetic justice."

"Fine by me can't nothing go wrong with Tupac fine ass." London said.

As somebody was banging on the door I looked at London and she looked at me London got up and answered the door.

"Who is it she said."

"Kellie I have to tell Imani something she said."

London unlocked the door letting Kellie in.

" Imanigirl let me just tell you something right know your boy Darrel ugh he was so amazing in bed girl."

"Hold up what." I said getting up."

"Her ass lying Imani not believe her." London said.

"No baby i'm not lying I had sex with your man lastnight and it was amazing like really good to bad it was not you." Kellie said sucking her teeth.

I went over there and tried to pull her hair but London backed me up. She was in luck.

"You a snake Kellie get the hell out now . London said."

"Oh and Imani let's not hope i'm pregnant by his baby." she said laughing walking out the door."

"Imani she is lying."

"London how would you know that huh are you just trying to stick up for your brother is that all."

"Yes Imani I am I know my brother and I know how he is and I say he could not have done this."

"Well then let's go find out." Grabbing my things leaving out the door.

***

TRYONE ROBINSON.

"Damn man that's some fuck up shit you did."

"I know man I didn't know that was her friend man what am I gone tell Imani."

"Tell her the truth man what's the point of lying to ha."

"So you wanna cheat now that what we doing Darrell." Imani said storming into the kitchen.

"It's not like that Imani I was high and it was a lot of shit going on."

"So you had sex with her Darrell." London spoke up."

"Yeah I had sex with her."

"What I tell you London."

"Really Darrell on my bestfriend though." London said."

"It was mistake I did not mean for this to happened."

"But it already did we wasn't even together that long and you wanna cheat already Darrell really." Imani said."

"I'm sorry I really am."

"Bullshit I hate you so much please delete my number Darrell okay and don't come by the apartment neither because I don't want to see you."

"I-

"Stay away from her Darrell you broke her heart and I thought you was better than this London said."

"Let me just talk to ha for a minute London."

"No Darrell you broke her heart you think she gone let you talk to her yeah try again." London said leaving out the kitchen and catching up with Imani.

thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.1K 9
๐—œ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜†...
240 0 4
"You're not sorry you cheated, Theo. You're just sorry you got caught."
9.9K 347 11
I loved her but chose to let her go. As i start with my new life i had my own family but i feel like im missing something.
20.2K 412 43
Good