Dreams: Rewritten | Ninjago R...

By WriterAgreste

[Major editing in process] In the land of Ninjago, people aren't always good, some are bad, others can fit i... More

Standing At Cliff's Edge
To Leave Behind
Paper On The Wind
Razed With The Rubble
A Rude Awakening
Not All Who Slither, Lie
Perfect Recipe For Mischief
In For A Shock
Few Centimetres Apart
Unwilling Rollercoaster Rides
Between Sons & Fathers
Eyes of White-Hot Flame
Into The Serpent's Den
From Bad To Worse
Actions Have Their Consequences
Ninja ''Survive'' Real Life
Landlubbers Beware
Danger of the Doppelgängers
Speed, I Am Speed.
Woes of Finite Youth
What Broken Bones?
Paper Beats Rock
Retrieving The Scroll
Within The Undercurrent
It's MiCole Jackson!
Ticking Life Away
Sunglow Brilliance
Sweet Tea
Rebooted: The Bacteria Strikes Back
Bruised
Storytime With Acidicus
The Digiverse
Arcturus
Space Ninja
Farewell
Purity, Virtue & Innocence
An Invitation
Snake Obsessed Dude
Lightning Vs Earth
Sister Versus Sister
Secret Alliances
Slither As Fast As You Can
Power Thief
Escape Attempt
The Greatest Enemy: Fear
Fight For Peace
The Moment He Waited For
Spooky Reasons
Ronin, I've Come To Bargain
Spooky Scary Temple
Ice-Scream
Writers of Destiny
It's a Trap
Utterly Riddled
Reverse
Queen of the Waves
Tea Time
Hi & Good Bi
Fame to Framed
Cat, Mouse & Fox
Behind Bars
Hexed
Checkmate
A ''Normal'' Day
Wishin'
Replacement Ninja Team, ASSEMBLE!
Nadakhan Will Pay
Day of the Departed
Memes and Ham Sandwiches
A Master's Secret Revealed
Blackout
Scrap Thieves
A Slow-Mo Fight
Attack on Temple
Risky Decisions
Stop, Wait a Minute
The Boiling Tea- I Mean Sea
It's Rewind Time
Enter Princess Pasta Hair
Simps and Explosions
The White Oleander
I Have Changed, Like You
You've Been Hacked
Quiet Wolf in Sheeps Clothing
If She Breathes-

Storm of Emotion

4.9K 170 484
By WriterAgreste

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Snow Patrol - The Lightning Strike (What If This Storm Ends?)

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:07 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Just for a minute 

The silver forked sky 

Lit you up like a star 

That I will follow 

---

The ninja covered their vehicles with leaves, while Cole used trees to camouflage his vehicle, standing and looking proudly at his work.

 ''Aah. This is a perfect place to lay low. No robots, no cameras, no problems.'' Lloyd told the Earth Ninja, and (Y/n) glanced at Zane who was walking with the others to them.

 ''Still, if any aerial drones pass overhead, you better wear this,'' Nya replied, tossing him techno gi. She also threw (Y/n) one, and she caught it.  ''It will scramble their signal so they can't find you.''

Now dressed in their new gis, the two checked out their new threads.

Lloyd laughed. ''Yeah, this is sweet.'' (Y/n) nodded in agreement.

''Lloyd?'' Misako spoke, and he lowered his mask and turned to his mother.

 ''Mum?'' The Green Ninja asked, seeing her. The two hugged, then pulled out of it.

''Oh. What are you all doing here?'' The old woman asked, seeing the others.

'Existing, obviously.' Morro spoke.

''The Overlord's back and New Ninjago City has fallen under his control. He has Sensei Wu.'' Lloyd replied.

 ''Wu's tough. There's a reason he's lived as long as he has.'' Misako told her son.

 ''Well, where's Dad?'' The Green Ninja asked.

''Yeah, where's Lord Garmadon?'' Kai asked.

''He no longer goes by Lord. Here, he is Sensei Garmadon and he won't be back until this evening's lesson.'' Misako replied.

''Uh, did you just say Sensei Garmadon?'' Jay asked the old woman.

 ''I'm glad he's on our side now. With Sensei Wu gone, we could use the help.'' Zane added.

''Come in, but your weapons are not allowed. Ever since Lloyd saved his father, Garmadon sworn an oath to never fight in hope to make up for his evil past. It's an oath he takes very seriously.'' The old woman told them, and they walked towards his monastery.

''But we were supposed to protect these with our lives,'' Kai replied, grabbing his Techno Blade.

''And never let them out of our sight,'' Jay added.

''You guys go on ahead, I will stay back and watch over them,'' Zane told them and the others gave them their Techno Blades. 

 ''Haha, yeah!'' Cole exclaimed.

 ''Thanks, Zane,'' Kai said.

''You're awesome,'' Jay told the nindroid.

 ''You're the best,'' Cole added.

''See ya.'' The Lightning Ninja said, walking back with the others.

(Y/n) stayed back, and took the Techno Blades out of his hands and carefully set them down on the ground. She then hugged the nindroid, who was at first surprised, but then hugged back, feeling the familiar feeling of his cheeks getting warm.

''Thank you.'' She whispered, before pulling out of the hug and giving the Techno Blades to the nindroid. Zane smiled warmly as she walked away, sighing.

---

''Ah, at least there's some places left in this world I'm still considered cool,'' Cole said as a crowd of kids ran towards them. Kai went to give them their ball back but they ran past the three boys, running over to Lloyd and (Y/n) instead. 

''Oh, wow!'' A kid marvelled at the two.

 ''It's the Green Ninja.'' Said another.

''Do you remember me?'' A kid asked (Y/n). The girl looked down at the kid who asked.

Bending down to their level, she met their eyes. ''You're the one who attempted Grand Theft Dragon, aren't you?'' 

The kid giggled and hid behind a girl, looking at (Y/n) with a cheeky smile. ''Yes I am.'' They replied proudly.

The girl they were hiding behind chuckled. ''Peter's very mischievous, he once stole part of my science experiment!'' Peter nodded at this.

Jay, Cole and Kai walked up to the kids, with the Lightning Ninja giving a few high-fives.

Misako noticed Nya staring at Jay and Cole. ''I recognize that look.''

''What look? I wasn't looking.'' Nya answered nervously.

''Two boys, one heart,'' Misako replied with a knowing smile.

''Am I that obvious? What do I do?'' The samurai girl asked the old woman. ''Jay's the only one who makes me laugh, but Cole...Cole's not Jay.''

---

It was nightfall, and Ninja sat down with the other students for training. They gasped when they saw Garmadon's shadow with four arms. This turned out to be someone else, who opens the door for him.

''Ah, my son. So glad you could join us.'' Sensei Garmadon told his son.

''Hey, it's been a while, Father,'' Lloyd replied.

''And (Y/n). Last time I saw you, you had disappeared.'' The Green Ninja's father said, looking at the girl. The other's heads turned to face her.

While Garmadon talked to (Y/n), Jay whispered to Cole. ''Check out the new Sensei. Looking sharp.''

 ''Silence!'' Sensei Garmadon commanded, hitting him with his staff on Jay's head.

''Ow!'' Jay said in pain, rubbing the spot where he was hit. 

(Y/n) looked over at him, mouthing a ''thank you''. The Lightning Ninja gave her a confused look in return.

 ''Close your mouth and open your ears. Tonight's lesson is the Art of the Silent Fist. To fight without fighting. May I have a volunteer?'' Garmadon asked the others.

Lloyd looked at the others, before raising his hand. ''How about me?'' He asked, getting up and walking over to his father confidently.

''The Ultimate Battle: Round Two!'' Nya exclaimed, raising her fist into the air.

''Attack me. But please, no powers. I happen to like my monastery.'' Garmadon said, making the kids laugh. 

 Lloyd charged at the sensei, but Garmadon easily dodged, making him run into a table. ''You see, the key is balance. Let your opponent fight himself.'' He told his students, setting his staff down to demonstrate balance. The formerly evil Garmadon dodged more of his son's attacks.  ''Let the enemy tire himself.''

 ''Argh!'' Lloyd said, frustrated, and aimed a kick at Garmadon. The sensei yawned, rolling out of the way as his son slammed into a support column. 

 ''Oh!'' The boys cringed, seeing Lloyd on the ground.

''Pupils, I give you the most powerful Ninja in all the land, the Golden Ninja,'' Garmadon told his pupils playfully as Lloyd saw golden dragons spin around his head. The boys facepalmed. 

 ''Ugh, Lloyd,'' Jay said, and Lloyd got up, summoning an emerald Energy ball. 

''Easy, son. It is only a lesson.'' His father told him.

Lloyd calmed down. ''Sorry, I don't know what got into me.''

''You let the anger take over. I know that feeling well. Now, let's divide into groups.'' Garmadon replied, and Kai paired up with Jay and hit him. 

''Ow!'' Jay cried out in pain.

''Perfect,'' Garmadon said, smiling.

---

(Y/n) walked over to Zane, and he looked up at her. She looked at his lap, seeing the Techno Blades gone. (Y/n) turned her head, hearing movement while Zane looked around the corner of the tree.

He then used the trees to catch up with the running figure, while (Y/n) took a shortcut to stop them. Zane landed on the Techno Blade Thief, and they looked at him. It was Pixal, her eyes red. (Y/n) walked up to the pair, and looked to the side, seeing the Techno Blades.

''What? P.I.X.A.L.? What are you doing?'' Zane asked, pulling down his mask.

''Discontinuing an old droid,'' Pixal replied, freeing herself and punching Zane in the stomach, she went to kick him but he caught her leg. 

''You may call me old, but not slow,'' Zane said, swinging her around and throwing her into a tree trunk. He grabbed a lasso from a nearby wheelbarrow and used it to tie her up. Pixal let out a scream, alerting the other ninja.

'He's acting like Wu...' Morro spoke, suspicious.

''Atta cowboy.'' (Y/n) said with a grin, picking up the Techno Blades.

''The Techno Blades!'' Kai shouted, and the others ran outside, to see Zane leading a tied up Pixal to the monastery, with (Y/n) following behind.

''It's P.I.X.A.L... But how did she find us?'' Cole asked the others.

''How about we take her apart to find out?'' Kai answered, lightly hitting Cole's shoulder.

''Please, she was only doing what she was programmed to do. She may hold many answers, but perhaps there is an easier way.'' Zane told the others, activating his Techno Blade.

 ''No. I—'' Garmadon spoke, seeing the Techno Blades.

 ''Ah, relax. Ain't a weapon, only hacks into things.'' Jay reassured the sensei.

Zane put the Techno Blade to her forehead, and ice crystals appeared, covering her before disappearing. Her red eyes were now green, and she gasped.

''Where am I? Why am I tied up?'' Pixal asked, confused.

''You were under the control of the Overlord. How did you find us?'' Zane asked the female android, freeing her from her bonds.

 ''They've mined Sensei Wu's memory. The Overlord knows all of your hiding places.'' Pixal answered.

''My brother. Is he...is he okay?'' Sensei Garmadon asked.

''Yes, but the Overlord wants your son. His Golden Power is the only way he can escape the digital realm and become real.'' Pixal told him.

''Why did Borg give us the Techno Blades to protect? Why are they so important?'' Kai questioned the female android, activating his Techno Blade.

 ''Because together, they can reboot the system, wipe the master computer clean, and destroy the Overlord virus for good,'' Pixal told them.

''Wow,'' Jay said in amazement.

 ''Cool,'' Cole said, and Pixal gasped. 

''What is it?'' Nya asked.

 ''I didn't come alone,'' Pixal answered.

''Uh, who else is with you?'' Jay asked, starting to freak out.

''Nindroids,'' she replied.

''Nindroids?'' The others asked.

''Where are they? I don't see any of them.'' Jay asked the others, one appeared, on the roof, before many surrounding them in a circle revealed themselves. 

''Five versus eighteen. Probability of survival too low to quantify.''  Pixal told the others, looking around at the nindroids.

''Don't ever tell me the odds.'' (Y/n) replied, gritting her teeth.

The ninja went to attack. Kai went to kick at a nindroid, but it caught his foot and stopped him, his Techno Blade flying over his head.

A nindroid balanced Zane on his feet, before kicking the nindroid and making him hit a rock and roll down a slope. ''Whoa!''

''These Nindroids are so much faster,'' Jay said, hitting a nindroid away before getting punched in the face.

(Y/n) punched the nindroid that had hit Jay returned the favour by hitting it in the face. Jay murmured a ''thank you'', avoiding a hit by another nindroid. 

''Nice kick. Now see mine. Ninja, go!'' Cole said as he dodged a kick by an oncoming nindroid, using spinjitzu before kicking another nindroid in the chest.

Zane's arms were grabbed by nindroids, closing in on him. Lloyd took down a nindroid and kicked him off the edge, and started to summon his glowing sphere of emerald energy.

Nya stopped Lloyd from using his powers. ''No! Your power only strengthens them.'' She told the Green Ninja.

''Ninja, go!'' Lloyd shouted, using spinjitzu to get he nindroids surrounding Zane away. He then picked up the Ice Ninja. 

Nya used her metal fan to deflect some lasers from some incoming nindroids, making them explode.

More nindroids appeared on the cliffs, before flying down to attack.

''We need to get out of here.'' The samurai girl told the others.

 ''We've got you now.'' Said one as they chased the group into the monastery.

The group came out a door near a water wheel and saw more coming.

''Anyone want to clear a path?'' Jay asked the others.

''Yeah, I've got an idea,'' Cole answered.

The ninja ''escaped'' on their vehicles, and (Y/n) used her illusions to make a realistic hoverboard with what seemed to be her on it.

 ''Attack!'' The nindroids chased after the ninja's vehicles, not knowing that the ninja were actually in the water wheel that had crashed through the crowd of nindroids.

Cole emerged from the water wheel. ''Won't be long until they figure out we used autopilot. We should get a move on.'' 

''I'm coming with you. If the Overlord wants my son, I'm not letting him out of my sight.'' Garmadon told the others.

''I'll stay and look after the monastery,'' Misako replied.

''Wait. If he wants me, and the techno Blades are the only things that can stop him, shouldn't we split up, just in case?'' Lloyd asked the others.

''Good thinking. Zane's Falcon knows the secret location of my Samurai X Cave. You and your father go and take what you need to get as far away from us as possible.'' Nya told the two.

''Secret cave?'' Jay questioned. ''I thought we knew everything about each other.''

 ''Well, a girl's gotta have her secrets.'' The samurai girl replied, glancing at (Y/n).

''What are you guys gonna do?'' The Green Ninja asked. ''Those Nindroids aren't gonna let you step one foot into the city.''

 ''Yeah, Nya. What are we gonna do?'' Jay asked.

''We're gonna shut down the power,'' Nya answered with a confident smile.

---

Coming to a security gate, the Nindroids searched the circus train for any Ninja.

''Hehe, no Ninja. Wanna check up my sleeves?'' A magician asked, holding out his gloved hand.

''You can go.'' The nindroid replied, and they stopped, finding no signs of the ninja.

''Thank you.'' The driver said, going through the gates. The ninja, except Zane, Pixal and (Y/n), jumped out of a box one by one. A clown honked his horn next to Jay, annoying him.

''We can get you just outside of the Storm Farms, but you'll have to get to the power substation on your own. Good luck, and abracadabra!'' The magician told them before he and the clown disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

Jay coughed. ''Show off.''

''So, Nya, shutting down this power substation. Can we really destroy the Overlord and his Nindroids by simply flipping a switch?'' Cole asked her.

''Cripple them, yes. Destroy, no. Once we've powered down his army, we still need to reboot the central computer with the Techno Blades. And don't forget, since he knows we have them, they aren't gonna let us just waltz in.'' She replied, grabbing a white-tipped wand from a bucket.

''Whoa! Wait a minute, if shutting down the power turns off everything connected to it, wouldn't that mean P.I.X.A.L. too?'' Jay questioned her.

''Well, if Zane hasn't figured it out, don't tell him. If we're going to come across more Nindroids, we need to be on our A-game.'' Cole told the others.

 ''Speaking of which, where is Zane?'' Kai asked.

''And where's (Y/n)?'' Nya asked.

---

Pixal was fixing up Zane, while (Y/n) sat near, absorbed in her own thoughts.

''Thank you for repairing me. I guess an old Nindroid like me is no match against the newer models.'' Zane said to Pixal, glancing over at (Y/n).

''This is just one of my primary functions. Gratitude is not required.'' Pixal replied, before seeing his glowing power source. ''Fascinating.''

''What is it?'' Zane asked her.

''Your power source. It's a technology I am unfamiliar with. Your father built you with spare parts, yet this piece, it's unique. Perhaps if I take a closer look.'' Pixal answered, touching it, but shocked the Ice Ninja.  ''I'm sorry, I caused you pain. I was curious to understand why you are so different.''

''We're all different. But I don't feel so different around you.'' Zane replied, looking over at (Y/n) and meeting her gaze with a warm smile.

''I am not different. I am P.I.X.A.L., the Primary Interactive X-ternal Assistant Life-form. And your repairs are complete.'' Pixal answered, not noticing the look he gave (Y/n).

The female android turned and left, leaving the two in silence. 

---

Cole read a Starfarer comic, and Nya walked past, holding a book up to cover the side of her face.

''Hey, Nya. How are our kids?'' Cole asked, not looking up from his comic.

''Our kids?'' The Samurai Girl asked, turning around with a blush on her cheeks.  ''Why would we have kids? We're not even married, let alone—''

 ''I mean our students, weirdo. Ever since we left the school, I'm worried for them.'' Cole replied, looking at her.

''Oh, Dareth's looking after them. You know, Cole, you don't get the credit you deserve.'' Nya said, crouching down to meet his gaze.

''What do you mean?'' Cole asked her.

''I mean, you always put others ahead of yourself. I know the other Ninja get all the attention, but I just want you to know, you're a good guy.'' She told him, holding out her hand.  

He grabbed her hand with a smile. ''Ah, don't tell Jay.'' 

Jay walked in with Kai and (Y/n). ''Ha, tell me what?'' Jay asked, before noticing the two holding hands, causing them to recoil.

''Um...'' Nya said, looking at Jay. (Y/n) shook her head at the two.

 ''Ha, oh, hope I didn't interrupt anything, 'cause we're here,'' Kai told the two.

---

Stealthy was a ninja, and they managed to get inside the facility without detection. Jay lead the others into the control room, where a glass cylinder contained a large beam of energy.

''That's the substation's core. Shut that down, and it's lights out for the Overlord. Now if only we knew which switch.'' Nya told the others, pointing to it. 

The ninja spread out, looking for a way to shut down the power. Jay pressed a button, and music could be heard. Zane looked over at the Lightning Ninja, slightly confused.

''We say, go go! You're gonna see us rip into it. We just jump up kick back whip around and spin-'' 

''Hey, I love this song,''  Jay said, moving his head along to the beat.

''Turn it off! They can't know we're here.'' Kai told him, turning to look at the Lightning Ninja.

''Pfft. Buzzkill.'' Jay replied, turning the music off. 

''None of these buttons are doing anything. There has to be an easier way.'' Cole said to the others as Kai walked up to the glass cylinder. 

 ''Yeah, like maybe just hack the system?'' The Fire Ninja asked the others, grabbing his Techno Blade and used it to hit the glass, but nothing happened.  ''Argh! Stupid technology.''

''This can't be harder than it looks,'' Cole said, using his Techno Blade to hit the glass, but it didn't work. ''Okay, definitely harder.''

''Button, button, who's got the button?'' Jay asked.

''Be quiet,'' Cole told the Mouth of Lightning.

''I am being quiet. You be quiet.'' Jay replied.

Sometime later, while they were looking for the button, Min-Droid slipped in, holding a sword and looking at them. The ninja turned to him, and (Y/n) sighed.

''Argh! Great. Now they come in fun size!'' Jay said, annoyed.

---

After discovering that Garmadon's ''fight without fighting'' method could help them, they used it to help turn off the power, making all of the nindroids shut down, as well as Pixal, except for Zane.

But a storm was coming, and it was between the two that competed for Nya's love.

WriterAgreste.exe has stopped working

As always, don't forget to vote, comment and share this story if you love it! <3

See ya, Bookworms!

WriterAgreste, over & out! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.2K 47
𝙈𝙊𝙍𝘼𝙇 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔 [first book in the 𝙎𝙊𝙉𝙂𝙎 𝙊𝙁 𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙃 series] Nine teenagers in high school - completely normal, that is, u...
3.1K 155 30
This is the original version of my most successful book; Reuploaded. I originally unpublished it for the rewriting process and moved this version to...
27.7K 988 87
(Tw- Language) •♡"I'm glad I met you." "I'm glad too... And remember... I will always love you. No matter what happens."♡• ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...
2.6K 66 9
THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED, I am currently writing a new one and am leaving this one open for anyone who wants to read it! "Being transported into th...