FWB Friends With Baseball

By YELIMVP

~Fully revised as of 1/25/2022~ Jailyn James is a 20-year-old college student attending UWM for her Sophomore... More

Keep Your Cool.
MVP Wasn't a Lie.
Don't Objectify Me.
Top Spot.
Friends with Baseball.
Uncharted Territory.
Uncharted Territory Pt. 2.
Oops.
Wasn't Me.
The Incident.
Conditioning.
Holy Sh*t.
Media Frenzy.
Who's Christian?.
Birthday.
Nashville.
First Pitch.
Not Everyone Can Be Jailyn James.
Superstition.
Department Store Knockoff.
I'm 100% That B*tch.
Pop.
Gold.
Would It Be Cheesy?.
God, I Missed You.
My Wives.
Hit Like Me.
And They Were Roommates.
Just Friends, Huh?.
Let's Shoot For Two.
Today's Sloppy Seconds.
Just Really Good Friends.
You're Pretty Amazing Yourself.
You've Picked Some Real Winners, Yeli.
Game One.
Cleared.
New Hardware.
Christian Yelich, You are One Crazy Dude.
You Were Saying?.
You're Not Pregnant, Are You?.
I Was Due.
Dollar Store Sl*t.
I'll Let You Win This One.
Hi, I'm Maddy, I'm an Aquarius, can I get your Number?.
Scouting Report.
Talking About GOATs.
I'll Miss You.
What To Do.
More Significant than a Flower Girl, I Promise.
Catch 22.
Bye JJ.
Do You Hate Me?.
Still Friends.
Signature Model.
Break Your Little Heart.
FabFitFun.
Pyramid Schemes.
Target Practice.
Hoes Mad.
I'd Bang.
Y'all gotta be sick of me.
Fair Point, Christian Yelich.
Let's Go To Target.
That Should Tell You All You Need To Know About It.
Title Of Your Sex Tape.
Show Our MVP How It's Done.
You're His JJ.
Christian WTF?.
Well, there's absolutely nothing wrong with Crazy.
I Found My Happy.
Pretty Sick Bat Drops.
Adult Conversations.
Teenage Dream.
Love, Rose and Vanilla.
Chasing Cars.
Our Houses.
Outing Us Since 2019.
Christmas.
Fiji?.
Happy Places.
Stan Twitter is Wild.
Not Even In The Ballpark.
So You're the Sugar Baby.
Just Say Thank You and Shut Up.
Predictable.
Donations.
I Felt The Air Off That Last At-Bat From Here.
World Champions pt. 3.
Control The Chaos.
Tyler and Dylan.
Champagne.
Biggest Let-Down.
She's Too Good For You, Bro.
Are You Crying?.
Hey, You're On TV Right Now.
Hoe Phase.
Okay, I'm Not Beyonce.
Doorframe.
Married To Baseball.
Sequel hmmm?
Sequel is up
Revisions <3

It's Tough Being This Talented.

6.4K 66 7
By YELIMVP

Jailyn~

"How'd you end up being the face of the team?" Christian asks. "Because I'll admit I kind of miss having you around."

Laughing, I shake my head, facing him as I prop myself up on my elbow, "From what I was told, it's because I'm a marketing major, specifically, in social media marketing. They figured that I'd need the least amount of media training."

Christian purses his lips slightly before nodding, "I guess that makes sense."

"Yeah," I agree, "I also think you posting that video had something to do with it. My name was thrown around quite a bit before the trials because of it. So it was an easy way to get extra clicks. You saw that they asked me about it already when I was officially announced as a part of the team. Jared from Barstool asked me about it this morning, so people are still interested in it."

"I mean, Jared asking might have more to do with me and him being buddies than anything," Christian adds, while I just nod. "You're going to be more famous than me."

Scoffing, I shake my head with a small roll of my eyes, "I think you'll always have me beat. 162 days a year, at least, of people paying attention, keeps you a little more relevant than the maybe seven a year that softball has. People don't really pay that much attention to pro-softball."

"I would," Christian comments, smiling at me.

Chuckling, I can't help but reply, "Well, no shit, you like getting in my pants too much not to."

Christian's loud laugh is contagious before he comes back with, "Speaking of being in your pants."

"Oh my god," I reply, laughing.

"I really, really missed that."

"I could tell," I tease, making him roll his eyes, "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be back to your old pro ways in no time."

Scoffing, he shakes his head with a small smile, "You didn't seem to think it was bad."

"There wasn't anything bad about it," I continue, "Just quick." Smirking slightly, it's hard to keep from laughing.

"I hate you, Jailyn James," He jokes, making me laugh now.

"Maybe I won't let you in them again," I comment, cocking an eyebrow at him, a small smile still playing on my face.

"Oh yeah?" Christian asks, his fingers rubbing on the bare skin of my waist where his hand was resting, "So I can't just do this?" With the question, his hand slips down to my bare hip, his thumb brushing along the edge of my bone.

Smiling a little, my eyes meet his playful gaze, "I'd say no if we weren't already naked." My joke makes him chuckle slightly as his fingers trace down from my hip to my outer thigh before moving towards my inner thigh, slowly making their way back up. Smirking a little, I let his fingers wander to the space between my thighs, his middle finger grazing over my sex. Christian circles gently a few times, occasionally sliding his finger back, letting it dip in, teasing me. Licking my bottom lip slightly, I pull it into my teeth, enjoying his touch. Seeing Christian's eyes, I can tell how much he's enjoying my reactions to him.

"So this," He starts, adding a little more pressure onto my clit, circling slightly faster, "Isn't okay?" My slight moan, as he hits just the right spot, is all the answer he needs. Biting my lip, my eyes close as my hips move forward, craving so much more from him. Letting a finger slip into me, he pulls it in and out slowly before adding a second.

"Fuck," I moan out, my legs opening up even more for him, my head tilting back. As quick as our first round back was, he's more than good at making up for it.

"How about if I did this?" Christian asks, his voice is low as his eyes meet mine again before he moves down, positioning himself between my legs, trailing kisses along my hip bones before continuing down lower. His hot breath brushes against me before his tongue brushes along my clit, his fingers continuing on as they were. Clutching the sheets in my hands, his lips close slightly as he sucks gently, his tongue still moving in small circles, the pleasure of his motions consuming me. He's damn good at this.

I'm all but squirming under his touch as my head rolls back, and I'm unable to contain the moans that escape me. My back arches as I continue gripping onto his sheets, finding something to anchor me. Christian's free hand moves up and presses down just under my belly button, holding me in place.

"Oh my god," I moan out, the words getting caught on themselves as my toes curl, my body completely enamored by Christian's actions. "Fuck, Christian," I moan out, and Christian's pace hastens in response. The intensity of everything is multiplied as Christian has to press down a little harder to hold me where he wants me. All but screaming out for him, I reach my release. Christian continues on a moment further before slowing down a little until I finally feel his laugh while I'm gasping for air.

My breathing is heavy, my eyes remain shut, as I feel my legs practically vibrating as I ride out what may have been the best orgasm of my life. "You're so fucking hot, JJ, jesus christ," he comments. All I can do is raise my eyebrows slightly as I nod, continuing to ride my high. "I'll let you have a minute," Christian adds, chuckling at the state he's left me in.

After a few minutes pass, I'm able to regain my composure. Taking a deep breath, I look at Christian for the first time, seeing his cocky little smile, "You're an asshole."

"Why am I an asshole?" He asks, laughing.

"Because you've probably just ruined sex for me with anyone else," I reply, laughing with him.

Scoffing, Christian shakes his head, "You say that like it's a bad thing." Shooting him a glare, we both laugh.

"It'd be worse if I wasn't still riding it out," I joke, shaking my head, "I think I'm good for a while now, though. That was a lot, in all the best ways, but I can't handle any more right now."

Chuckling, he nods, "Well, given my shitty performance that first round, I figure that I should give you something to keep you around."

"I mean," I start, readjusting myself in the bed, "I'd probably still come around if you didn't make up for it. It's not really your fault the first round went the way it did. Actually, it kind of is."

"How so?" Christian asks, furrowing his brow.

"Because you're the one who hit the ball off of your knee."

Christian laughs, making me smile, "I hate you, JJ, so much."

"Sure seemed like it five minutes ago," I shoot back.

Rolling his eyes, he shakes his head with a smile, "You're right." Christian's smile grows a little as he holds his arm open for me. Scooting into him, he wraps his arms around me, "I don't know that I could ever hate you, JJ."

Furrowing my eyebrows a little, I take in his words. The chuckle on top of them masks some of the depth that could've been there. The comfort in them, as he holds me, remains the same. It's crazy that we're here from where we'd started. I'd just assumed it'd be a one-night stand. Never did I think that he'd be one of my best friends.

~~~

"Hey, Jailyn!" turning, I notice Josh jogging over to me. We'd gone to school together ever since kindergarten but never talked much after we went to high school.

Stopping in the parking lot, I wait for him to catch up, "What's up?"

"Nothing," He says, smiling at me as we start walking again, "Just wanted to see if you wanted to catch up over dinner or something."

"Oh," I reply, "Uh, I don't know, my schedule is sort of insane right now."

"I can only imagine," He comments, "Congratulations on that, by the way. I'd always known you were good, but I never really expected Olympic level. That's super cool."

"Thanks, yeah, I didn't really think I was there either," I laugh, "But I guess here I am."

Josh chuckles, nodding, "That's crazy. Remember back in grade school, I'd always try and pick you first at recess after the good guys were gone." Snorting, I shake my head over the childish act of guys seeming to have to pick their gender first, "Like I said, I'd always known you were good, maybe, I'd even had a crush on you back then."

Scoffing, I smile at the thought, "Why didn't you do something about it then?"

"Because I'd had a bigger crush on Nina," Both of us laugh, remembering the seventh-grade drama of that. God, we were so young then. "That, and I was pretty sure you had a crush on Tatum back then."

"And look at how that worked out for both of us," I joke, making both of us laugh, remembering that the two of them ended up dating until senior year of high school.

"Right, that's why I'm shooting my shot now," Josh says. Damn, that was kinda smooth. "Are you sure you can't find the time? One date, what's the worst that can happen?"

"You could murder me," I point out.

"Jailyn, I could've done that at any point the last fifteen years," He jokes back, "Please?"

Grabbing my phone, I check through my calendar to see when I can actually make something work. "I think next Thursday after six could work."

"Perfect, wear something nice," He teases, poking my side as we get to my car. Chuckling, we part ways, and I give him a small wave with a smile before tossing my bag in the backseat as I get in. Christian being back in California makes me feel a little less guilty about entertaining Josh now. It's been a minute since Christian and I have even talked now, but I get it. He's back home, he's decompressing, getting to relax for a while before he has to start gearing up for his season to start again. I get it.

~~~

As I'm wrapping up on my makeup, my facetime goes off, "Hey!" I greet, smiling as I see Christian's face pop up while I prop my phone up on my vanity.

"Woah, hey!" He says, a soft smile on his face. It's not hard to notice him noticing my outfit.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I mean, more than when I started this call," He comments with a slight chuckle.

Snorting, I shake my head, "Gross."

Christian laughs, his contagious smile on his face, "Nothing's up, just felt like talking. We haven't gotten to in a while. What are you doing?"

"Right," I agree, "I'm actually getting ready for a date right now." Grabbing out my fan brush, I swirl it around on my highlighter.

He looks almost shocked as I glance at him as I swipe it on my cheekbones, "That explains the shirt."

"What do you mean?" I ask, chuckling as I look down at it.

"Your boobs are halfway out of it," He teases, almost awkwardly, "It's very much a date-looking top."

Scoffing, "I guess. How's being back home?"

"It's good, sort of boring after last year. It's a very welcomed boring, though."

"That's good," I reply, cleaning up all my makeup and putting it away, "Up to anything or just hanging out?" Pulling the clip out of my hair, I fluff it out before tapping my screen to see what time it is.

"Mostly just hanging out. I've been catching up with some buddies, hanging out with my mom, nothing too exciting."

"I'm sure thats nice, though," I add.

"Yeah," He says, kind of quiet, "I can let you go. You seem busy."

"I'm sorry," I tell him, laughing slightly, "Just poorly timed. I can call you back tomorrow, after training."

"Alright, have fun tonight," He replies, "Not too much, though."

Snorting a little, I shake my head, "Alright, talk to you later."

"Bye, JJ."

Almost as soon as we hang up, Josh lets me know he's here. Grabbing a pair of booties, I slip them on before grabbing my purse and heading down.

It wouldn't be Wisconsin if it wasn't snowing in November. Finding Josh's car quickly, I jump into the passenger side. "It's a bit snowy out."

Josh laughs a little, "That'll happen in Wisconsin. Miss Olympian over here hasn't gotten to spend a ton of time here recently, though."

"What can I say," I shrug before giving him a cocky grin, "It's tough being this talented."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 2.9K 35
Y/N starts her 5th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as the new Prefect girl. But she's not using her prefect abilities for what the...
261K 4K 102
******SEQUEL TO "FWB Friends with Baseball"****** Jailyn James-Yelich and Christian Yelich, the sports industries hottest couple as some of the most...
306K 12.3K 66
I chuckled slightly and shook my head. "Does that usually work for you? The cute little remarks and that nice smile." I teased. He gave me a sheepish...
89.7K 2.3K 67
Ashtyn Kingston, 25-year-old, owner of AK Events based out of Milwaukee Wisconsin is set to host the companies fifth annual Make A Wish gala. The eve...