Stand on all ten (ON HOLD!)

By lifeofanurbanwriter

⚠️ : Mature content throughout... More

001
002
003
004
005
007
008
009
0010
0011
0012
0013
0014
A/N:

006

9.5K 264 20
By lifeofanurbanwriter

W I L L O W

"I was literally just asking him shit because you wasn't, I know you like him so I wanted to find out more about him. I was going to ask if he had a girlfriend because I know your scary ass wouldn't!" Auti said sitting the opposite side of Willow on the bed, they were both sitting Indian style.

"Girl I know you didn't mean no harm by it, that mans was tripping. You sure you ain't give him no pussy yet?" I raised my eyebrow genuinely interested.

"I mean, no not really..." she bit her lip looking away.

"What do you mean 'not really' bitch it's a yes or a no" I stated.

"Maybe we did a little something but it didn't last long because his phone started ringing and I wasn't in the mood afterwards" she shrugged making me laugh.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me, are yall together or just talking?"

"We are just talking but I guess not anymore after what happened, you think I overreacted by kicking him out? I'm sorry I ruined your dinner" she pouted looking down.

"Maybe just a little but it's okay, you didn't ruin it" I assured her holding her hand and giving it a squeeze. "I'm pretty sure you'll both work it out too, don't think about it too much but if you want it to work you should probably apologise and hopefully he does for raising his voice and assuming shit"

"I guess so.. I just really like him Lo, he makes me happy and I haven't felt like that in a long time" she sighed throwing her self back on the bed.

"Stop being dramatic and call that man! He ain't tell you not to call him, you did" I threw a pillow at her.

"Fine, ima call him.. it's been a few hours I'm sure he's calm by now" she got up from the bed.

"Let me know how it goes" I smiled watching her leave my room.

As she left I watched as my phone started to vibrate indicating I had a call, i picked it up seeing it was Dave which made me smile I quickly answered it.

"Wassup ma, what you doing?" His deep raspy voice sent chills down my spine as I laid in bed.

"Nothing I'm just laying in bed, you get home alright?" I asked watching as he laid in bed with his arm behind his head.

"Yeah I did I wish I stayed a little while longer, I was hoping for dessert" he licked his lips eyeing me seductively making me feel some type of way.

"Sadly I didn't prepare any dessert so you would of been disappointed" I laughed.

"That's aight, I would of just settled with you" he smirked making me blush.

"Boy please" I blushed hiding my face from the camera this nigga always doing something to make me smile, blush or feel some type of way.

"Stop hiding your pretty ass face ma, lemme see you" he stated making me come back in the camera smiling.

"Yo, your smile mad contagious shawty every time you be smiling you make me want to do that shit too"

"Oh you smile? I thought your only facial expression was a mean mug" I joked watching as he smacked his lips leaning up off the bed.

"You lying im always smiling around you, you ain't notice mama?" He furrowed his brow then dropped the phone onto the bed shortly after I heard shuffling.

"I was just playing I've noticed but where you going?" I wondered watching as he reappeared in the camera.

"Shit, bout to go handle some business so ima have to cut this call short baby" He didn't even realise what he just called me because he was too busy doing up his jacket to notice, I was shocked to hear him call me that but it sounded good.

"Okay Dave, be safe" I smiled not really wanting to end the call.

"Always ma" I smirked looking at me through the camera biting down on his lip, I smirked also.

"Bye Dave, Get them thoughts out your head" I shook my head knowing what he was probably already thinking just by the look and lip bite.

"How you knew?" He laughed looking down then back up at the camera.

"Bye David!" I laughed before hanging up I know I'd probably hear about hanging up on him later but whatever.

D A V E E A S T

I shook my head watching as she hung up on me, she definitely was gonna hear bout that later but right now I needed to get somewhere. I had some shit to handle at one of the trap houses I knew I was meant to stay away but this was something I had to do.

Leaving out of my house I made my way to my all black Range Rover getting in and calling Kash.

"Tell me why the fuck my shit coming up light nigga" I spoke as soon as it connected.

"Huh? Oh shit, who told you?" He responded sounding surprised I knew.

"Who told me? Nigga, why didn't you tell me is the question. I'm heading over there now we gone get to the bottom of that shit by tonight word to my mother nigga" I could feel myself getting angry by the thought of having someone who worked for me stealing my shit.

"Mane don't do anything until me and Shooter get there just wait, we can handle that shit together"

I made a sharp left turn mugging my phone "Son. ain't no fucking waiting on yall, either yall get there before I do or you gone see what happen afterwards"

"You gone fuck around and fall back into this shit D, let me and Shooter handle it bruh"

"Ion give a fuck moe, you forgot this still my shit? If someone stealing they stealing from me meaning they stealing from us! Why you so calm bout that shit?" I frowned starting to think if he was the one stealing my shit, Kash was my brother but he moved sneaky half the times so i wouldn't put it past him if he accidentally did something wrong and didn't tell me.

"Because I'm just hearing about it now, seems like you been knew nigga. I'm on my way" he hung up.

I wasn't nothing but twenty minutes away but the way I was driving I'm sure I'd get there sooner, my phone started to ring again seeing it was Karla I smacked my lips ignoring it if it was important she'd text me.

I pulled up outside the trap house seeing Shooter already there then five minutes later Kash pulled up, I dapped them up before heading for the trap.

"Just don't go in there shooting shit up" Shooter told me in a serious tone.

I ignored him pushing the door open being met by loud music and half naked bitches walking around, I frowned because these niggas weren't even working fuck they thought this was.

"All yall niggas about to get a cap busted through ya skull" I yelled loudly and soon after the music stopped and all eyes were on the three of us.

"Fuck yall think this is?" Kash said calmly looking at them crazily.

"Sorry boss, we ain't had shit to do" one of the boys said nervously.

"There's always something to do nigga" Shooter grilled him.

"Get these hoes out my shit yo, now!" I walked into the office hoping by the time I came back out the bitches would be gone so I could discuss some shit.

The workers had an idea as of why Dave, Shooter and Kash was here because they never come at the same time unless it's something important. Shooter and Kash gathered everyone around in the living room making them stand in a line for when Dave came out.

Everyone knew David was a hot head and wasn't scared to kill a nigga innocent or not, they knew fame wasn't going to change him either that's why Shooter and Kash wanted to keep him as far as way as possible so he wouldn't jeopardise his freedom now that he was well known cops could easily find him if anything went left.

"Ian gone hold yall too long so let me get straight to the point, who stealing?" Dave came out of the office and straight up asked the question being sure to read everyone's behaviour, Shooter and Kash did the same.

Everyone remained quiet and didn't give off any strange behaviour, they were good like that. Dave chuckled but remained calm, he pulled his gun from his waist pointing it at a random worker. He honestly didn't care if this dude wasn't the one stealing he would kill them all if he had to.

"No one talking huh? I guess shit go missing on its own" I waved the gun around but making sure it was still pointed at the same person, the guy held his hands up praying that he didn't get shot for something he didn't do.

"Mane please— it wasn't me!" He yelled out of fear.

"Who was it then? I know niggas talk, so tell me" Dave demanded with a shrug his eyes were cold, dark and intense to look at.

"P-please man I don't know— don't kill me" he pleaded as he saw Dave's finger reach for the trigger.

Everyone was on edge and ready to tell they knew Dave was going to shoot this innocent man.

"It was Marvin!" One of the guys yelled out making Dave lower his gun and walk over to the guy who's name was Trevor.

"How you know?" Dave asked wanting to be sure this nigga wasn't just capping.

"I saw him, he been boasting about it for a while too because no one noticed for so long" he looked down avoiding eye contact.

"Fuck you at Marvin?" Shooter said walking up and down trying to find the nigga.

"He ain't here today he at his grandmothers birthday party" Trevor told them hoping he'd be able to get on their good-side by telling them.

Dave nodded before walking off not before turning around and shooting Trevor five times, one in the head and the rest in his chest.

"Niggas a snitch" Dave spat on the floor before walking out followed by Shooter and Kash.

"Mane you evil as fuck for that" Kash shook his head.

"What? Nigga a fucking snitch, if he could fold that quick without a gun to the head imagine what he'd do if the Feds came knocking" Dave told them without a care.

"So where we gone find this Marvin nigga then?" Shooter asked jumping in the back on the Range Rover as Kash got in the passengers side.

"At his grandmothers house" Dave grinned.

He had connects he'd be able to find this Marvin nigga by the end of the night that's a fact.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 6.3K 44
***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Enjoy. I don't have a description yet but you won't regret reading 💙
320K 10.7K 32
-𝘼 𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠😭♥️. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚😼. 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
581K 13.4K 59
1𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄
6K 257 22
𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐈'𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 '𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫...