mini fics

bultaoreumei által

everything pinson 🖤❤️ Több

INSATIABLE
END GAME
END GAME II
END GAME III
END GAME IV
END GAME IV (Real End)
REGRET
REGRET II
REGRET III
REGRET IV
REGRET V

FOR YOU

1K 36 25
bultaoreumei által

Perth and Saint have been dating for almost 3 years since their highschool days. They were graduating students when Perth confessed and Saint was so happy that the love was mutual.

3 years have passed, theyre on their 2nd year in college.

The couple encountered some problems with their relationship but they try their best to understand each other rather than just ending the day with an arguement.

When they were still freshmen, the couple decided that they'll both join the soccer club.

Not wanting to be apart, they really did.

It's been a year since they've joined, Perth noticed how Saint fell inlove with the sport. The smile on Saint's face whenever they're about to head into the field was something else.

He admits he was kinda jealous for the attention Saint was giving to the sport, but of course that's just too childish to even have a fight with.

Saint's POV

I have been doing my best with soccer, but Perth's name was ringing more to them.

Let me describe my boyfriend:

Handsome, smart, sociable, friendly, thoughtful, has the same height as me, and he's really really kind to other people.

I thought he wouldn't get any better than this but it looks like he's good with everything he do. Including soccer.

At first, I only convinced him to play the sport just because I don't wanna be apart from him for a long time. If possible, I wanna see him most of the time. Call me greedy, but I love him. And I want him visible in my eyesight, for inspiration.

Perth is a very supportive family, friend, and a lover too. His calm demeanour makes him more cooler than he already is.

In our relationship, it's always him that gives way to me. Whatever I want, he'd willingly support and give it to me.

So when I said I'll join soccer, no inch of doubt was visible on his face.

I may sound like I'm bragging but what I'm stating is true. Everyone can just envy us but I have the best boyfriend in the world. That's a fact.

Perth doesn't even hide the fact that he's dating me from his friends and family.

Yes, they all know about us. So I also did the same. I introduced him to my family.

At first they were confused, disappointed. I thought for sure we'll have a hard time asking for their forgiveness but we were wrong. In just a month, they already accepted us.

I mean, how can they not?

Perth was really persistent. Everyday he would drop by at our house, continuosly talking to my family even when they ignored him. He did everything he can so my family can accept him. And the result was completely worth it.

My parent's saw the dedication Perth put up with them just to make my family realize that he's serious about me. And I admit I fell inlove all over again.

So I also did my part. Everyday, I show him how much I love him. I give him everything he wants, even though usually it's just a kiss.

Yes. A kiss. Mostly in the cheeks.

Even if he doesn't ask much from me, I still do my best to give him the love he deserves.

When we were new to the university, Perth admitted he didn't really thought about what club will he join. So I convinced him to join soccer. Although he has zero interest in it, he still joined.

One year. One year! And Perth already made a name in the club.

Why the hell is he so good in everything he does? Including soccer?

Saint was lost in the thought while staring at the field when a familiar figures steps right in front of him.

Perth: Babe? You okay?

Saint: Oh. Me? Yeah babe, I'm fine.

Perth: If something's bothering you, you can tell me okay?

Staring into my boyfriend's eyes, I could never tell him that I was getting envious with how good he was playing the sport.

Yes, I admit. I somewhat feel jealous of the fact that he's skilled. But as a lover, I should be supportive.

Perth: Babeㅡ You're lost again.

I didn't noticed that he sat beside me already.

Perth: Take all the break you want, I'm gonna go back to class. I have one in 10 minutes.

Saint: Okay.

Perth caressed my hair gently, as always, I felt the care and concern for me.

Perth got up but even before he could take a step, I blurted out;

Saint: I love you.

Perth turned around with a huge smile on his face. He kissed my cheek.

Perth: And I love you too. Call me when something's up okay?

I nodded.

After he left, it didn't take long before I get back to the field.

I really love soccer. I really do.

Author's POVㅡ

Perth wanted to have a simple yet perfect relationship with Saint. For it to happen, he needs to be understanding even if sometimes Saint becomes unreasonable.

Always giving. Always thoughtful.

When Saint said he wanted to join soccer club, he nodded immediately without an ounce of doubt. Why?

Simply because he loves him.

It doesn't matter if he likes it or not, whatever Saint wants, he'll give it to him.

Thanks to the club, they get to meet each other everyday. They have different faculties, is why they wanted to have the same club.

After the day ended with school and soccer, Perth was already waiting for his boyfriend in the locker room.

Not too long, Saint arrived all sweaty.

Saint: Babe? How long have you been here?

Perth: Not that long. Go take a shower.

Saint: Okay.

After taking a shower, Saint packed his bag with stuff he wore today. All have smell because of how sweaty soccer can be.

Perth: Lemme carry your bag for you. I know you're tired.

And again, Saint can't help but feel his heartbeat rise. He loves him. He really do.

Saint: Thank you baby.

Perth: You're welcome.

Plus a kiss on the nose to end it.

Sweet!

Too sweet!

After that diabetic moment, they both headed to Perth's car and went straight to Saint's house so he can rest early.

Saint: I'll see you tomorrow babe.

Perth: What time does your class start?

Saint: at 10am. Why?

Perth: Oh, we're the same. So, I'll pick you up?

Saint: Really??? Thank you, love. I love you.

Perth: And I love you too. Now, eat your dinner and go to sleep.

Then they parted.

Their sweet moments went on for a semester. They had this so-called "perfect relationship." Neither of them got jealous about other people. They were both attentive with each other.

Everything was just going smoothly when one day, Perth didn't show up for soccer practice.

Saint was puzzled? Perth didn't tell him about ditching the club for the day. He tried calling him. But he wasn't answering.

Actually, it was last day for the club because they'll have a semestral break. They don't necessarily have to show up but they both decided that they'll go back to the field one more time to talk about semestral break plans.

Saint kept calling Perth. But he wasn't answering.

The soccer club continued talking about their plans for an outing without Perth. Saint was just puzzled.

5pm. Them telling stories ended. Everyone wanted to go home.

At the school, there was Perth. Waiting for Saint. He then ran towards him.

Saint: Where were you???? Why didn't you answer my calls?????

Perth: Im sorry baby I was kinda busy at house. Mom asked me to do something for her. I had no chance to even hold my phone.

Saint: Oh babe. Too bad. We talked about us going out together with the team.

Perth: That's great. Let's go?

Saint nodded.

While driving, Perth was silent. Saint wasn't used to the deafening quietness.

Saint: Babe. Is there a problem?

Perth: What do you mean?

Saint: It's because you're really quiet. Usually we'd have conversations as we head home.

Perth: Sorry babe, I'm just tired.

Saint caressed Perth's cheeks.

Saint: Okay. If you say so.

Perth then smiled and touched the hand that was on his cheeks.

A few minutes later, they already arrived at Saint's place.

Perth: Im gonna go ahead babe. I wanna rest early right now. You too. Eat your dinner properly and give yourself a good rest.

Saint: But I thought you're dropping by right now? You said so last time right?

Perth: If I wasn't so tired babe, I would. Im really sorry. I'm gonna call you later. Okay?

Saint: Um... Okay babe. Take care.

Then Perth left. Saint was confused. But shrugged it off for now cause maybe his lover is really just tired.

🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤

Semestral break started and the soccer club's much awaited outing was happening. Everyone was visibly excited except for Saint that kept calling Perth's phone for a few minutes now.

Saint: Where the hell is he?????

Then finally someone picked up the other line.

Saint: Hello? Perth?? Where are you??? Babe. We're already here. You said you'll catch up. Where are you now????

Perth: Babe im really sorry I cant join you guys right now. My family asked me to do some things for them and I couldnt say no.

Saint: But you promised that you'll be here with me!! Even the captain is looking for you.

Perth: Babe. I really want to but I just cant. Please tell Captain im sorry.

Saint: It can't be helped. Then Im gonna call you later okay?

Perth: Okay, have fun babe. I love you.

Saint: I love you too.

Saint decided to just enjoy the moment without his boyfriend. Its the first time they got separated on outings like this.

The day went on.
The days went on.

And Perth not showing up on situations/events like these became quite often. Saint doesn't question him but he really wants to confront him cause its been bugging him alot.

Then, the new semester started.

Saint: Perth.

Perth: Yes babe?

Before Saint could even ask him, the bell rang. The class had then started.

After 2 hours, the class ended.

Saint: Babe, lets go to the soccer field together.

Perth: Can you go ahead babe? My stomache really hurts I wanna take a dump.

Saint: Are you okay babe? If you finish, just go to the field okay?

Perth: Yes babe.

Saint went on ahead to their locker room for the soccer club.

As he was changing, he heard players talk abiut something. And his ears perked up when he heard his boyfriend's name.

He went to the locker of the man talking. As he was nearing, he wad shocked to hear what he heard.

"PERTH DID WHAT??!??!"

Was what could Saint only mutter.

❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤

I could update again wtf.

Hi guys its been years 😂🙋🏼‍♀️

I'll try hard to update my two fics. I really will. Thank you for all reading my fics. I appreciate it alot 🥰

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

161K 3.5K 23
"In public you are my secretary in private you are Daddy's boy..... "👉👌 LBC fan fiction..... #5 rules in our relationship: * call me Daddy * Don'...
1K 181 18
#SonPin❤️🖤 This story explores the magic of 'first love'. Pin a studious good boy meets a naughty flamboyant boy Son in his college in Srinakharinwi...